PDA

View Full Version : Wherrre jis Sage Hazzarrrd?

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Apr 2nd, 2001, 01:38:24 AM
Sasseeri drums her claws rather loudly on the bar as she waits for the Jedi. In her spare time, she twirls a strand of her whitish-blonde hair around a finger, and sips on a merlot.

Sage Hazzard
Apr 2nd, 2001, 02:14:53 AM
The Jedi walked into the bar fast at first. As he spotted the woman his pace became slow. He didn't know what to expect, but he was about to find out. He walked over to her and announced himself.

"Goodevening miss. What brings you here on such a beautiful night?"

Sage flashed his pearl white teeth as he awaited a response.

JediBeldarine
Apr 2nd, 2001, 02:32:44 AM
**Watches from a corner

"Go get'im Sass!!!!!"

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Apr 2nd, 2001, 02:38:12 AM
Sasseeri's ears perked at Sage's voice. She turned and took him in with her deep blue eyes. Oh wasn't he a cute one indeed? From that curly blonde hair to those feet, he looked the part sure enough. When he smiled at her, Sasseeri returned a smile of her own, her sharp fangs visible past her supple lips.

"Hello therrre, Sage Hazzarrrd. Won't you come and sjit wjith me herrre, yes? Have a drrrjink wjith me."

Sage Hazzard
Apr 2nd, 2001, 03:19:16 AM
Sage smiled. She seemed nice. Her fangs were a little odd but he could look past that.

"Certainly."

Sage took a bar stool to her left.

"I don't drick liquor though. It keeps my head straight."

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Apr 2nd, 2001, 03:51:45 AM
Sasseeri laughed as she slid her arm around Sage, drawing him slightly closer to her. With a free arm, she secured another wine glass, pouring fresh merlot into it.

"Oh nonsense, Sage. A ljittle alcohol won't hurrrt you. jIt's just a ljittle wjine, that's all."

Grinning playfully, Sasseeri lets her hand slide down Sage's side, gripping his left buttock firmly.

Leeloo Mina
Apr 2nd, 2001, 08:34:59 AM
Leeloo watched from her table.. there was Sass trying to get another guy into bed. she rolled her eyes First Mikey, now sage who would be next? Warren..? Kaine? Well, if that was all you wanted a guy for-- Sass sure knew how to do it. But, Leeloo belived it was wrong to use a guy simply for that.. I mean, was it worth risking his feelings and everything else?! If Sage gave in, she'd try to bring him into his right mind again, but as for now it was none of her business.

Raye Valkyrie
Apr 2nd, 2001, 03:32:46 PM
:: watches the disgusting stuff happening at the bar, notices Leeloo and speaks to her through the force ::

Disgusting ain't it? She makes me wanna drink Foster's so I don't have to look at her for long *lol*

Hart Kenobi
Apr 2nd, 2001, 03:53:47 PM
What's the big deal? She's got an itch she has to scratch. It's only normal.

Cardinal Aiyalin
Apr 2nd, 2001, 10:38:20 PM
I agree with Hart..

Sometimes you just need a little lovin... he he he :)

Sir Lando Calrissian
Apr 2nd, 2001, 11:00:38 PM
Naturally. Great and beautiful minds, think alike, eh?

Shadow LeFae
Apr 2nd, 2001, 11:08:40 PM
:: Fae strolls up and sits on the other side of Sage. ::
"Hi."
"One Root Beer please,"
:: She tells the Bartender as he passes. ::

*Sage is pretty Darn Cute...*

Sage Hazzard
Apr 3rd, 2001, 12:24:19 AM
Sage's smiled turns lopsided as he notices exactly where the woman's hand is placed.

"Ah, no thanks. I'll stick to my cold Coke."

Sage was a little concerned. He did not want to slip off into bed with a woman simply because she would let him.

Leeloo Mina
Apr 3rd, 2001, 12:27:58 AM
OOC- See? He's a gentleman :p

Kaine Darklighter
Apr 3rd, 2001, 12:31:16 AM
OOC:

Leeloo watched from her table.. there was Sass trying to get another guy into bed. she rolled her eyes First Mikey, now sage who would be next? Warren..? Kaine?

You just HAD to say MY name, didn't you?

Leeloo Mina
Apr 3rd, 2001, 12:37:49 AM
OOC-

Yes, I had to. :D

I'm only gratefull there isnt a male-- err-- n/m.. do do do.. zee..dee..

Shadow LeFae
Apr 3rd, 2001, 12:48:35 AM
{Hey Sass, your in this for one night, i'm not, read sage's response! he isn't interested!}
:: Even though it was a tight telepath to Sass, Sage still managed to hear what fae was trying to say. ::

JediBeldarine
Apr 3rd, 2001, 01:37:55 AM
**From across the bar, Beldarine notices her Jedi Master standing between two women who seemed on the point of violence.

**She rises, and picks up her LIT before wandering over to where they stood.

"Excuse me.. Fae, Sass.. come now, no fighting ladies.. Sage, may I speak to you outside for a second... alone?"

Sage Hazzard
Apr 3rd, 2001, 01:42:14 AM
"Of course."

Sage hops off the bar stool.

"Excuse me ladies."

He continues to follow his Padawan outside.

JediBeldarine
Apr 3rd, 2001, 01:56:57 AM
**She laughed when they got outside.. And involuntarily offered him a sip of her LIT..

"You looked like a nice fat rabbit that two wolves were arguing for.. I thought you might like a little breather outside while the women duke it out over who gets to chase after you."

**Laughing again she put her arm around the shoulders of her young Jedi Master.

"Poor guy.. but then again.. I bet you are loving watching the women fight over you.. You'd better watch out, though.. You might want to think about running from whoever wills *that* battle.. especially Sass. You ever need my help, I'll come running."

**She smiles as she looks up at the stars, and then back down to Sage. She felt very close to her Jedi Master. The Master-Padawan bond was very close, and she wanted to help her friend out in this sticky situation.

"I think we might want to give them a few moments.. Or would you like to go back to your hunters?"

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Apr 3rd, 2001, 02:11:33 AM
(A voice could be heard as a robed man approached from the interior)

Jubei: Master, perhaps I can be of some help?

Sage Hazzard
Apr 3rd, 2001, 03:15:22 AM
Sage smiled without turning. He knew the voice.

"I am unsure Jubei. What do you know of the male female retualistic ceremony of fighting over a mate?"

Sage laughed.

"I think I'll let the hunters chew on their meat for a while. If they want the fox, they know where to find him. I'm in no hurry to be caught."

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Apr 3rd, 2001, 03:22:04 AM
(Jubei frowned slightly)

Jubei: The possibility of something unpleasant happening is evident. Fighting for love is still fighting nonetheless. If they aren't separated, somebody might get hurt.

Shadow LeFae
Apr 3rd, 2001, 08:50:45 AM
:: Fae catches afeeling of Hostility from sass and decides that now would be a good time to head back to the RC. ::

Sage Hazzard
Apr 4th, 2001, 02:20:05 AM
"I am aware Jubei. My thoughts are with them, no physical harm has come to them. I move quicker then it appears, no harm will occur."

Sage smiled, enjoying the cool night air.

JediBeldarine
Apr 4th, 2001, 02:53:41 AM
**Bel smiled at Jublei and then at Sage.

"Beautiful night out this evening. All the stars seem so clear and bright.. no clouds."

**She hops up on the railing, balancing herself.

Xan Mai Tso
Apr 5th, 2001, 02:02:02 AM
Xan made his way over to the small group,nodding to those he did not know politly. He looked to Jubei and clasped his left hand over his right fiast and bowed his head.

"Geetings,Jubei. How are you doing this day?"

Xan had some questions he wanted to ask fo him,for that was his purpose for thsi visit.