PDA

View Full Version : 00C- ever wonder where that old Jedi Knight went?

Tone Cruz
Apr 4th, 2001, 10:48:42 PM
00C- Hey everyone! Its the old Jedi Stone that caused chaos in this same place :lol: I just thought I would come by and say hi. But to the old jedi masters that I gave hell to when I rped here... I just wanted to say sorry for all the troble I made here. Well I think Its time I leave this place for awhile, see ya'll later.

Satine Capashen
Apr 4th, 2001, 10:53:43 PM
Sup Stone? Good to see ya!

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Apr 4th, 2001, 11:08:40 PM
Stone?! Hey How are you?

**Hides DT's Frying Pan behind her back**

Nice of you to stop by.

Satine Capashen
Apr 4th, 2001, 11:13:59 PM
Leia~put the pan down...

Morgan Evanar
Apr 4th, 2001, 11:16:16 PM
*Sees Leia put the pan down but Morgan slips her a trout and smiles as he walks away*

Satine Capashen
Apr 4th, 2001, 11:19:14 PM
*sighs*

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Apr 4th, 2001, 11:22:53 PM
:lol: LOL

Did I say I was going to use it?! Just in case! ;)

J/K! Stone knows I took alot from him and it took alot to get me angry! ;) So, I wouldn't worry about me using it.

Darth Turbogeek
Apr 5th, 2001, 12:17:31 AM
She mightn't, but I might

Sage Hazzard
Apr 5th, 2001, 12:23:33 AM
Oh, hey Stone. Remember that time you wanted me to demoted to padawan? Well, I might become a Master..... ah well. :)

Tone Cruz
Apr 5th, 2001, 01:12:25 AM
00C- I can still see DT still is bitter about me, Oh well I do deserve it anyways. Yes Sage I know your almost ready to be a Master as I have been reading your battle threads as well as Alpha's. Listen people that knew me, Im sorry for the way I acted last year but I guess some people dont want to let it go.

When I came to GJO it was... how should I say "Not so much people but more unity" well I guess I ruined that for everyone that was here last year. Maybe some of you wont think I grew up and became responsible over the last year(well I think I left in September so almost a year) but I think I have :)

I have seen almost everyone here become something worth of Jedi RPer, like Sage for instance, My character Jedi Stone wanted him to be brought down to Padawan again because of his own ignorance, Maybe Stone wanted it all alittle to fast and blew it, but I do think my old character did play some good roles in GJO as well as in TSE. Well its not to denie that Stone always wanted power, since I based him on a Darth Vader role (I think I played it well once)

But enough of the past. Its great to see all the old RPers still around. I guess I'll kick back to see what everyone will say in this post :)

Sage Hazzard
Apr 5th, 2001, 02:49:47 AM
OOC:

Listen man, I hold no grudges. I forgive you for what you did. However, although I forgive, I never forget. I think it'd be okay if you came back to RPing, but try and be better. Try to stop making people mad OOC and keep that stuff for IC, and that's if you're a Sith. This is what I propose you do....

Make a new name, join the group of your choice, and keep the fact you are Stone to a need to know bases. Then when perhaps you're character is respected you can reveal yourself. Or you can got he hard route and announce youself from the start, but beware how people will treat you. If you have matured, let it show, don't tell people you've changed, let your actions speak for you!

The thing that made me most uneasy, was the fact you left right after I became a Knight. You took away some of the Padawan/Master relationship that my character deserved. I look around the boards and apprentice and Master relationships are still strong even after long periods after the apprentices becoming promoted to the Master's rank. I wanted that for Sage, I thought it'd do his character good. Some people don't relise this, but every step, every word I say IC, is part of a larger plan, a part of a story. The story of Sage Hazzard and the Hazzard family. He's more complex then most know.

Welcome back and, who is Tone Cruz? Your new name?

Satine Capashen
Apr 5th, 2001, 08:27:51 AM
I'm with Sage. It's forgiven.

And if you announce from the start who you are...I had that problem a while back...It wasn't much fun

Leeloo Mina
Apr 5th, 2001, 08:37:28 AM
Wellll. mesa wasnt here then but now I am and you should run run as fast as you can, quickly and now. :evil:

Hide from the evil psycho schizo spammer girl

Ducks DT's frying pan just in case and wonders about posting Ferris in the shower agai-- looks at Nichos..err maybe not..

Jedi Cadet
Apr 5th, 2001, 11:24:42 AM
::Cadet runs in with her paint ball gun, shoots at Leeloo, misses and hits Tone. She runs out.::

"OOps" :lol:

Michael Cline
Apr 5th, 2001, 11:47:39 AM
YO YO YO! STONE!! WHATUP!

Aisha Klan Klan
Apr 5th, 2001, 03:19:08 PM
must resist urge to hit with Force Waffle Iron....

Darth Snack
Apr 5th, 2001, 04:50:54 PM
Holy crap. Hi =)

I doesn't quite know you, but was here to see the tail end of the hole thing, or at least the backlash. I've been around lurking and stuff since may of 2000, so I think I remember it.

Anywho, you come back, and like 2 weeks ago, the one who took over the "Jedi Stone" character returned to TGC.

Tone Cruz
Apr 5th, 2001, 07:51:47 PM
00C- Thanks for the welcome back, But I'll pass on RPing again. (My Name Stone was shut off from me so I made my real name my new account, with out the Y in Tony though) Well I would come back, but to many rules over ride the fun of it (IMO) and plus to many things changed in my absense. It was great seeing everyone again.

Snack, Tell the person (no names) who took over my old name I said Hi. Anywho I have been reading posts when I get a chance as I have seen many things changed (ex: New Jedi Base) it took me awhile to figure out where its at.

Well like I said before, Many people wont change since I came back. Sage do not lie when you say you will forget, because If I know you as a friend their will be something in the back of your head wondering what is my next motivation. Same with many, I blame myself for that but I dont think its worth the worry of me coming back.

If I do infact come back, I wouldnt say it out loud. Dont worry about me coming back though it probly wont happen :) see ya'll later,

T-o-double-n-e :lol:

Sage Hazzard
Apr 7th, 2001, 12:45:43 AM
OOC:

I said I wouldn't forget. And I don't lie.

Aisha Klan Klan
Apr 7th, 2001, 01:01:54 AM
OOC: *hopes Stone doesn't come back* ooops, did I write that down? hehe....

Darth Snack
Apr 7th, 2001, 10:09:58 PM
Will do.