PDA

View Full Version : Jubei returns to Yog's from morning calisthenics

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Apr 3rd, 2001, 10:35:35 PM
(Quietly walking in, Jubei wipes a cloth over his face and head, removing both sweat and moisture from the dew and mist of the early morning. Tucking the cloth away within his robes, the monastic padawan takes a seat at a table near the door, watching the morning sun brighten the landscape through a window.)

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Apr 3rd, 2001, 11:12:31 PM
She had seen him outside several times before. Quiet and softspoken, he kept to himself, drinking his tea and occasionally leaving to go walk in the forest or whatever it was he did. A few times, Sasseeri had caught glimpses of him doing some sort of rhythmic dance, or performance of some kind. Whatever it was for didn't concern her, she simply focused her senses on his slender yet well-toned form as he moved, salivating over every inch of his body. Wasn't he a feast for the eyes, indeed?

As Sasseeri watched him enter the bar, the wheels began to turn in her head. The quiet ones were always an entertaining hunt. Often, they were too shy to realize what was about to happen, and could be naively corralled and broken. Just like a man should be.

Walking towards Jubei's table, Sasseeri smiled hungrily. She enjoyed Sanis' spirited resistance well enough, but sometimes when the urge came, it was good to have a man at your beckon call to ask "How High?" when she said "Jump."

And this robed one would do just nicely.

Grinning toothily, Sasseeri sat at Jubei's table, making sure her silken top was showing the necessary amount of cleavage.

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Apr 3rd, 2001, 11:28:48 PM
OOC: :lol: you couldn't resist, could you?

(Jubei looked up slowly from his tea as somebody sat at his table. It was the white-haired woman from the other night, the one who was looking for Master Sage.

Placing his teacup down, Jubei returned the smile she gave him. She seemed quite pleasant, and since she was associated with Master Sage, maybe she was a friend of his. At any rate, Jubei was honored by her presence.)

Jubei: Ah, hello madam. Are you having a pleasant morning?

(Jubei gestured to the window)

Jubei: You have chosen an excellent place to sit. The sun is just starting to shine through the morning haze.

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Apr 3rd, 2001, 11:47:20 PM
OOC: Cute guy in a bar with no women experience (I assume he's a virgin since he's in the monastery). Hehehe - I gotta take advantage of that. Guys are like puppies, you gotta train em early.

Sasseeri honestly couldn't give a damn about the sun, morning haze, or whatever else the robed man was talking about. But, she played along, smiling and nodding her head.

"Ah yes. jI do enjoy sunrrrjises. Especjially wjith someone to enjoy them wjith me."

Sasseeri leaned over the table as she extended a clawed hand to Jubei. She hoped as he shook her hand his wandering eyes would be reeled in by her breasts perked in front of him - but if that didn't work immediately, she had many other ideas.

"jIt jis njice to meet you. My name jis Sasseerrrji Rrreeouurrrrrra. And you arrre?"

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Apr 4th, 2001, 12:17:59 AM
(Jubei smiled and shook Sasseeri's hand, as seemed to be the custom of greeting for most people. Returning to his tea, Jubei nodded courteously to Sasseeri.)

Jubei: I am honored to meet you, Lady Reeouurra. My name is Jubei SaDherat Vader. So, you are a friend of Master Sage, from what I understand?

Xan Mai Tso
Apr 4th, 2001, 01:34:07 AM
Xan made his way into the bar silently after his morning excercises and meditation. He ordered a cup of hot tea and noticed Jubei and Sasseeri sitting at a table. He knew neither,but he had seen Judebi before. He belonged to the Calanic Order if he was not mistaken. The robes and garment told him of this. He made his way over and bowed his head to the two.

"Greetings,I am Xan Mai Tso. May I join you both this morning?"

AmazonBabe
Apr 4th, 2001, 03:19:23 AM
:: AB yawned mightly as she stepped through the doors of the bar. She liked sunrises, but hated waking up at the crack of dawn. Somehow, mornings had a definition in her mind to be evil. Still slightly groggy, she made her way towards the bar to get some breakfast. On the way, she passed the table where Jubei sat and smiled, waving slightly. Evening talking at such an early hour hurt her brain. She placed herself at the corner of the bar, near a window, where she'd get the warmth of the sun's rays as it entered through the glass, and ordered breakfast. ::

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Apr 4th, 2001, 01:55:07 PM
(Jubei turned to Xan, clasping his left hand over his fisted right...honoring him with a respectful gesture. The man seemed quite familiar, and was clad in the traditional garb of a Calanic Monk.)

Jubei: I would be pleased to have your company, newcomer. Are you a student of Calan?

Xan Mai Tso
Apr 4th, 2001, 08:00:25 PM
Xan looked to Jubei and returned his gesture,clasping his left hand over right fist and bowed in respect.

"Yes,I am. It is good to find another of the Calanic Order."

Xan smiled as he took a seat and sipped his tea lightly.

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Apr 6th, 2001, 07:58:20 AM
Sasseeri's blue eyes widened ever-so slightly as Xan sat at the table. Ahh, there were two of them. That was even better. More flesh for the feast indeed, and neither of them even had a clue.

A droning purr issued forth, as Sasseeri's ears drooped slightly. What was that first one's name? Jobi? Jeebo? Oh well, names weren't really important. Her volumptuous lips glistened, salivating at the sight of the two men at her table. And those robes! Sasseeri could only imagine jerking the cloth belts off, and letting the white garments slide off their bodies. It would be like unwrapping a present. Sasseeri's carnal grin widened at that, exposing two fangs.

Oh well, enough speculation. Sasseeri would have what she wanted soon enough. Gesturing with a scripted pout and open arms, Sasseeri interrupted the two monks' conversation.

"Oh, won't you two come and sjit besjide me. jI would love to watch the morrrnjing sun wjith such handsome and jintelljigent males. Perrrhaps we can get to know each otherrr even morrre. jIt wjill be fun, yes?"

Sasseeri waited for them to comply. A touch here, a purr there, and she would have these two soon enough.

Sage Hazzard
Apr 7th, 2001, 01:40:42 AM
Sage walked into the bar with a spring in his step. What a beautiful morning! A long jog had gotten his sweat glands working over time, his jump suit was soaked.

Sage look to the side, observing his surroundings when he saw a terrible sight. Sasseeri was attempted to have... relations with these two, one was his Padawan. Sage opened his mind to Jubei's and sent him a telepathic message.

"<i:D o not let your guard down my Padawan. This female has an alterior motive. She is filled with lust and will stop at nothing to achieve what she seeks![/i]"

Sage sighed. He could rest at his table knowing Jubei was well informed.

Sage Hazzard
Apr 7th, 2001, 01:40:45 AM
Sage walked into the bar with a spring in his step. What a beautiful morning! A long jog had gotten his sweat glands working over time, his jump suit was soaked.

Sage look to the side, observing his surroundings when he saw a terrible sight. Sasseeri was attempted to have... relations with these two, one was his Padawan. Sage opened his mind to Jubei's and sent him a telepathic message.

"Do not let your guard down my Padawan. This female has an alterior motive. She is filled with lust and will stop at nothing to achieve what she seeks!"

Sage sighed. He could rest at his table knowing Jubei was well informed.

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Apr 7th, 2001, 01:43:22 AM
(Jubei looked at the woman. It was unusual to find people who were so adamantly friendly. It was the kind of thing that made Jubei smile when he saw it. And she seemed to generally want to be in the presence of him. Most distanced themselves from Jubei and other monks, for whatever excuse they could find. However, she welcomed his company. Seeing no fault in this, Jubei moved to sit beside Sasseeri.)

Jubei: Yes, I would like that very much, Lady Reeouurra. You are a happy soul.

Xan Mai Tso
Apr 7th, 2001, 02:47:26 AM
Xan nodded silently,sipping his tea with a smile. Jubei was right about that. Many would avoid a Monk at any cost. Xan was already seated next to her,so he sat with the two and enjoyed the view as he sipped his tea.

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Apr 7th, 2001, 01:36:03 PM
Sasseeri almost squealed, she laughed so happily. She felt like a puppeteer, moving these two delicious males around to her every whim. Offhandedly she wondered how long it would take her to lure them both to bed. She figured it could be done in ten minutes, but that was if she didn't stop to have a little fun along the way. After all, sweets taste sweeter if you smell them cooking before you eat them.

Lazily sliding an arm around each of the monks, Sasseeri rests her head on the shoulder of the one on the right - Xoon, or something.

She purred in a sing-songish kind of ecstacy.

"Do you know what jI ljike even beterrr than sunrrrjises?"

Sasseeri didn't give Xan the time to ponder the question, as she tilted her head, slowly licking his ear with the tip of her tongue.

"jI ljike makjing frrrjiends. Would you ljike to see how Cjizerrrak prrroperrrly greet frrrjiends?"

Sasseeri turned slightly towards Jubei, squeezing him slightly towards her.

"You can fjind out too, jif you wjish, yes?"