PDA

View Full Version : Enters Yogs Timidly

Navaria Tarkin
Apr 5th, 2001, 11:41:32 PM
and pulls down her hood, wet with rain from outside. She brushed the hair from out of her face and looked around the bar. It was amazing being here on this planet. Being here was walking on the very core of her history and deep inside, sadness brew at her very center of being.

The loss of her Grandfather pained her so much and being here was a constant reminder of that battle. She would have to learn to deal with that. Being here, hopefully training here would teach her how to understand the ghosts of the past and perhaps find some solace in it.

Loosening up her outer robe, Navaria felt a lit bit more at ease and made her way to a table, trying not to be afraid of the eyes of the Jedi.

Sanis Prent
Apr 5th, 2001, 11:42:50 PM
(Sanis turns around)

Dalee!

Navaria Tarkin
Apr 5th, 2001, 11:48:44 PM
As soon as she sat down she heard someone speak Daleethria's name, but as a nickname. As if they knew her. Obviously, and rather unsurprising, Navaria was mistaken for her sister clone.

She turned around and noticed a rather scoundrel type character looking at her. Navaria smiled apologetically, "I am sorry sir but you have me confused for someone else."

Sanis Prent
Apr 5th, 2001, 11:51:34 PM
(Sanis scratched his head in confusion)

What the hell? Not another one.

(Sanis thought about it for a second...)

Dalethria?

Navaria Tarkin
Apr 5th, 2001, 11:59:11 PM
The name drove a dagger forged of fear into her heart and she could feel her arms begin to shake. Clasping her hands together, she tried to calm herself but her voice was quiet and unsure.

"No ... I-I'm ..." she breathed through her nose deeply and looked at the floor, not wanting to show the fear that was burning in her eyes, "... not Dalethria."

Sanis Prent
Apr 6th, 2001, 12:15:46 AM
(Exasperated, Sanis raises his hands in the air.)

Alright, alright...I give up! Damn, you think you know a girl these days, and they end up having a baker's dozen of identical twin sisters or whatever.

So which one are you? Or should I just make it easy on the filing system and call you Susan, so I can make this headache go away.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Apr 6th, 2001, 12:20:03 AM
OOC~ Frell :lol: I confused myself LMAO!! Like you didnt know it was me :p

Navaria Tarkin
Apr 6th, 2001, 12:22:33 AM
A tear rolled down her cheek as she continued to stare at the floor. This was not the kind of greeting she was expecting at all, nor did she really want to know what this man knew of Daleethria or Dalethria. She just wanted him to go away.

Wiping away another tear with her thumb, Navaria looked up and looked evenly at the stranger, "My name is Navaria Tarkin. Padawan of Leia Solo."

Sanis Prent
Apr 6th, 2001, 12:31:15 AM
(Suddenly Sanis had regretted coming off like an ass. He was just...a little high strung by the strange meeting. Standing up, he walked over to her.)

Hey...I didn't mean to make you cry.

(Sanis extended his hand)

My name's Sanis.

Navaria Tarkin
Apr 6th, 2001, 12:38:53 AM
She took his hand and flash a smile, "It's alright. Bad memories that you didn't mean to bring forth. Please sit, Sanis."

Sanis Prent
Apr 6th, 2001, 12:51:40 AM
(Sanis took a seat...wondering what the story was with this new but familiar face)

Navaria Tarkin
Apr 6th, 2001, 01:09:33 AM
"So Sanis, what do you do?" She might not want to know about Daleethria but she could at least find out something about her by finding out about this man. Looking at him, Sanis didn't show much but there had to be a reason why Daleethria associated with him.

"Care for a drink too?"

Sanis Prent
Apr 6th, 2001, 01:20:35 AM
Sure, I'll have a Sapporo.

(There was always a bit of trepidation involved when somebody asked Sanis what he did for a living. After all, how does one go about saying "I will do just about anything for the right price." After all, in some circles, such a profession could be considered rather nefarious.)

I'm a businessman.

(Sanis smiled in a friendly manner. Yeah, that was definitely a good way to put it.)

I spend my time on the move, looking for close encounters of the free enterprise kind, I guess.

(Sanis gestured)

What about you? You, uh....

(Sanis pointed a thumb behind him, towards a table full of Jedi)

...in with this kinda crowd?

Navaria Tarkin
Apr 6th, 2001, 11:40:40 AM
Navaria orders a Sapporo and some ice tea for herself. She threw a few credits down for the drinks as the waitress went to get there drinks.

"Business man and free enterprise? You a smuggler?" Though she herself never did anything of the kind, Navaria did use to delve into the life of slicing. This individual, with his scruffy looks and sense of danger that was around him seemed to most likely be into other arrangement besides Smuggling.

When he asked if she was part of the Jedi, she sat a little straighter in her chair and smiled, "Yes, I did introduce myself as a Padawan to Master Solo."

Sanis Prent
Apr 6th, 2001, 12:34:32 PM
(Sanis laughed a little)

Yeah, actually I am. Was it that obvious?

Navaria Tarkin
Apr 6th, 2001, 01:40:40 PM
She laughed, "Yes, your looks do give it away. I also used to run with that crowd ... sorta."

It was hard trying to place what she did and Dalethria did in her mind. Trying to piece out their separate yet similiar lives was difficult. It was almost like she lived two lives. One that she knew was her own and the other was watching Dalethria in control. She wondered if Dalethria felt the same way?

Jedi Cadet
Apr 6th, 2001, 01:51:02 PM
::Cadet aims her paint ball gun at Sanis's head behind him. She shoots him and the paints ball hits his head hard.::

"Watch what you say in a jedi bar about jedi Sanis."

::Cadet walks over to the new person.::

"Hello. I'm Cadet. One of the local paint ball shooters. So your another padawan of Leia's hu? cool. She's my master too. Just watch out for her force throws." cadet says.

Navaria Tarkin
Apr 6th, 2001, 01:56:52 PM
Navaria cringed as she heard the impact of the paint ball on Sanis' head and then looked at Cadet.

"He did nothing wrong and to act like that is childish."

Jedi Cadet
Apr 6th, 2001, 02:03:00 PM
"WEll beings I am only around 14 years old I am aloud to act that way." cadet shrugs "Any ways. you have to get used to it if you are going to stay here. we have paint ball gun wars going on all the time around here. WEll cya. gtg find Dragon." cadet says.

::Cadet nods to the woman and turns to walk away.::

Navaria Tarkin
Apr 6th, 2001, 02:07:55 PM
"Age is no excuse for lack of manners. That isn't anyway for a Jedi to act."

She narrows her eyes in confusion to this and looks at Sanis.

"Are you alright?"

Sanis Prent
Apr 6th, 2001, 02:13:08 PM
(Wincing, Sanis felt the back of his head, where the paintballs had broken. Not only was paint splattered through his hair and on his jacket, but now he would probably have a welt there. Fumbling for a napkin, Sanis blotted most of the paint out of his hair.

He turned in response to Navaria's question)

Yeah, uh...could you hold on for just one second?

(Sanis smiled politely)

Thanks...

(Sanis stood, and walked after Cadet. Kid or not, Sanis didn't take this crap from anybody.)

Jedi Cadet
Apr 6th, 2001, 02:15:16 PM
::Cadet disappears into the LQ::

(OOC: Cya)

Navaria Tarkin
Apr 6th, 2001, 02:31:50 PM
She was going to say something, but Sanis walked away after Cadet. Navaria scratched her head and shrugged, going back to thinking silently to herself.