PDA

View Full Version : Leans over the bar...

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 8th, 2001, 10:05:26 PM
Cirrsseeto's ears droop as his stomach growls thunderously. Mistress Meorrrei told him to stay here until she called for him, and now it had been quite a while. Cirrsseeto began to take a keen interest in the patrons and the food they were ordering. In the past two days here, he had only eaten half a disgusting energy bar, and a portion of a shank of raw gungan. It wasn't much at all, and was a paltry compensation for the calories he had expended in keeping his Mistress safe. Now, he was starving, and all he could think about was food. He sniffed the air and salivated as food was brought out to others. It may have been tiny portions, but it was food nonetheless.

Hunger powering his curiosity, Cirrsseeto leans over the bar, watching as a blonde-haired alien brought food to a multitude of other aliens. It seemed if there would be any food, she was the one who would have it.

Hunk Seidou
Apr 8th, 2001, 10:07:59 PM
::sits down next to the male cat-thing::

Hey chief, Glad to see you calmed down. Want to talk over a drink? Maybe some stew to go with it?

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 8th, 2001, 10:18:48 PM
Looking around for his Mistress and not seeing her, Cirrsseeto speaks softly to the newcomer.

jI am glad jyou arrre not jinjurrred. jYou arrre sssuprrrjisssjingljy ssstrrrong forrr an aljien.

Cirrsseeto smiles somewhat, the tips of his canines visible

...and jyesss, jI would ljike that verrrjy much...

The manservant tried to remember the strange name of the species of alien he was talking to.

...Hjyuu-man.

Hunk Seidou
Apr 8th, 2001, 10:29:25 PM
The name's Hunk...

::extends his hand::

And what should I call you?

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 8th, 2001, 10:38:42 PM
Cirrsseeto looks curiously at the Hyuu-mann's hand that was pointed at him. Not sure what he was doing, Cirrsseeto leaned down and sniffed it. Perhaps this was some kind of Hyuu-mann greeting?

jI am Cjirrrrrrsssssseeto.

Hunk Seidou
Apr 8th, 2001, 10:52:23 PM
::pulls his hand back::

Ummm...yeah, anyway, welcome to Yog's, Cirseeto. What'll you have?

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 8th, 2001, 11:03:18 PM
Cirrsseeto thinks about that

Can jI have a whole rrraw Mon Calamarrrji?

Hunk Seidou
Apr 8th, 2001, 11:07:22 PM
Uhhhh...no, you may not. Mon Calimari are a sentiant species. They do serve a wonderful root stew that's surprisingly filling though.

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 8th, 2001, 11:10:41 PM
Cirsseeto frowns somewhat. He hoped whatever they had, it would be enough

jI would ljike jyourrr rrroot ssstew then, Hyuu-mann.

Hunk Seidou
Apr 8th, 2001, 11:12:41 PM
Waitress!

Dragon dlayer
Apr 8th, 2001, 11:13:16 PM
*walks up behind he male.*

"So you do talk...what was your name agen?"

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 8th, 2001, 11:19:40 PM
Cirrsseeto looked around, checking once more for his mistress

Mjy name jisss Cjirrrrrrsssssseeto Rrraurrrrrrssssssatta.

Dragon dlayer
Apr 8th, 2001, 11:24:26 PM
"ah well my name is nash stolar....but then agen I go by dragon....you pack quite the punch my friend.."

Artemis Jinn
Apr 8th, 2001, 11:30:21 PM
*Artemis is sitting a few tables away and she watches the cat-thing, curious.*

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 8th, 2001, 11:35:31 PM
Cirrsseeto stares at his large hands, the claws flexing inwards and outwards as he examines them.

jI am sssorrrjy jI had to hjit jyou. jI wasss afrrrajid jif jI hjit you anjy harrrderrr, jit mjight have crrrussshed yourrr chessst jin.

Dragon dlayer
Apr 8th, 2001, 11:38:47 PM
"ah its no problem..We still can be pals right?

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 8th, 2001, 11:50:46 PM
That was an interesting question. Cirrsseeto would like to, but if another situation like that arose, his first priority was still unwaveringly to his Mistress. He knew that if the situation were repeated, he might kill the Hyuu-mann if his Mistress demanded it. He didn't want it to happen, but when Mistress Meorrrei spoke, it was law.

Perrrhapsss we can, Hjyuu-mann.

Dragon dlayer
Apr 8th, 2001, 11:57:42 PM
Then its setteld....but you and me both know we have commands and laws to follow..and I can respect the commands of your master...

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 9th, 2001, 12:07:31 AM
Cirrsseeto nods to the Hyuu-mann's words, as he waits for the root stew to arrive. He begins wondering what root stew is, and what kind of animal it is made of.

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 9th, 2001, 12:48:39 AM
Cirrsseeto slumps forward, propping his chin up with his hands as he waits, his stomach growling more and more. As he waits, he notices the blonde-haired Hyuu-mann female is still bringing food to other patrons. She moved, back and forth, back and forth, dispensing food to people. Cirrsseeto's stomach growled even louder. She had food! She was the keeper of food!

Cirrsseeto's eyes narrowed, thinking about the situation. She obviously wasn't bringing any food to him, despite the fact he had been sitting at the bar for a while. Other people walked over, and she brought them food almost immediately. So, she was keeping food from him for some reason.

A growl began to grow as Cirrsseeto's ears lowered, watching the alien walking back and forth, back and forth, giving food, but none to him. Why wasn't he getting food? Didn't she see him? He was big enough.

Cirrsseeto's anger mounted, and he began to wonder about simply taking matters into his own hands. The Hyuu-mann didn't look particuarly challenging to kill, and while she wouldn't be spectacuarly filling, she would definitely be better than waiting for food that would never come.

So as the blonde Hyuu-mann continued to serve patrons, Cirrsseeto began to wait for his moment.

Selena Kyle
Apr 9th, 2001, 01:02:39 AM
::The bar and grill was really bustling tonight. Selena never saw it so busy in her life. She was constantly on the go taking and serving orders, never once stopping for a break.::

::When suddenly, she hears a Cizerack man growling outloud and looking rather down. His ears were low and his eyes were narrow. Selena did not know what to make of it, but she figured she better find out what this was about::

::The waitress slowly made her way to the table and spoke to the Cizerack::

Hello there. Is something wrong? May I get you something to eat?

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 9th, 2001, 01:07:53 AM
She was coming closer. Cirrsseeto's body tensed in his seat, waiting for the moment. He could smell the sweat on her body as she worked behind the counter, and he picked up on her concern at his presence. His growling stopped as she spoke to him, asking if she could get food for him.

Relieved that he no longer had to kill the Hyuu-mann for nourishment, Cirrsseeto looked towards the large Hyuu-mann sitting next to him, and back at the bartender.

jI would ljike rrroot ssstew, pleassse.

Selena Kyle
Apr 9th, 2001, 01:35:44 AM
::At first Selena was taken back by the Cizerack. He actually frightened her for a moment. Relieved that he was just ready to place an order, made Selena's nerves calm down from her initial reaction towards him, which were one of uneasiness::

Sure thing Sugah. One root stew coming up.

::Selena quickly hurried off and returned with his order::

Here ya go one root stew. Sorry for the delay. Please enjoy.

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 9th, 2001, 01:50:04 AM
Cirrsseeto sntached up the bowl, completely ignoring the spoon it came with. Hungrily, he tilted it upwards, letting the contents pour into his mouth. Dribblets of stew ran down his chin and onto the bar as he ate, until...

...Cirrsseeto dropped the bowl of stew with alarm, spitting out the contents back in the general direction of the bowl and counter. With a disgusted look on his face, he snatched a napkin up, and began fastidiously wiping the foul-tasting concoction from his tongue. He looked at Selena as if she had tried to poison him. Standing up to his full height, he looked down on her with shocked and angry eyes, showing his fangs as he spoke.

Rrrroouurrll! What jisss thjisss that you have brrrought me? Therrre jisss no anjimal flesssh jin therrre! That jisss a vegetarrrjian djisssh!

Cirrsseeto was back to being angry and hungry, and once again considering his plan B. The waitress who had attempted to poison him was looking more and more appealing.

Selena Kyle
Apr 9th, 2001, 01:58:37 AM
::Selena's eyes widden. She was becoming fearful of this Cizerack again.::

Listen Sugah..I never said it had meat in it. You never asked if it did either. I'll tell ya what. You look over this here menu and tell me what ya like to order. Ok

::Selena hands over a menu to the Cizerack while waiting for him to decide what he would like to order now. She once again, pulled her pad and pencil out from her apron awaiting for his decision::

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 9th, 2001, 02:08:51 AM
Cirrsseeto takes the menu in his hands, and lookes at the scratchy designs on it with intense scrutinization. They were arranged in lines, and some were repeated. What did they mean?!?

The manservant looked some more, leaned in, and attempted to make it all make sense by turning the menu upside down. However, he was understanding none of it, and his frustration was showing. In a tantrum, he tore the menu up, and threw the paper bits in Selena's direction. Gritting his teeth in shame at his stupidity, Cirrsseeto growled, simmering down eventually. When he spoke, it was in a low voice.

jI can't rrread the menu...can jyou tell me what jisss on jit, pleassse?

Selena Kyle
Apr 9th, 2001, 02:21:03 AM
::Seeing as the Cizerack could not read the menu and was getting very frustrated. Selena decided to take matters in her own hands::

I'll tell you what I will bring you back a stew but not one with roots in it. One with MEAT!

::Selena smiled at the Cizerack and returned quickly to the kitchen. Moments later she return with a big bowl of meat stew::

Here ya go. This should be more to your liking. Enjoy.

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 9th, 2001, 02:32:01 AM
Cirrsseeto energetically snatched the huge half-gallon bowl from the Hyuu-mann female, hefting it up towards his mouth and once again ignoring the spoon. He began to pour the stew down his mouth, gulping it down as quickly as he could. Once again, juicy splashes and dribbles spilled forth, across his face and down his chin, splattering on the countertop and running off the side onto the floor. Cirrsseeto didn't break stride, hungrily siphoning the meat stew down his gullet, his sharp canines eviscerating the larger meat chunks as he came to them. In less than thirty seconds, the bowl clattered to the counter, empty. Cirrsseeto licked his mouth expediently, expecting to see the Hyuu-mann standing with a few more bowls of the stew. Instead, she had nothing.

Nothing? Nothing! Did she think that would fill him! It would take ten such bowls, and probably more...in order to satiate his appetite. Looking incredulously at the empty bowl, Cirrsseeto's ears drooped, as he looked at Selena with sad ice-blue eyes.

jIsss that all? jI thought therrre would be morrre.

Selena Kyle
Apr 9th, 2001, 10:50:09 AM
::Selena watched on as the Cizerack male ate the large serving with in what seems mere moments. She was taken back by how fast he ate and by the fact he wanted more::

Well..I..ummm..no offense..but MY you have some appetite. Let me get you something else.

::Selena quickly ran back to the kitchen and ordered a large rack of ribs for the Cizerack. She also made sure he had some side dishes to go along side with it. Lifting the heavy tray of food. She thought this should suffice his appetite. The waitress walked back and placed the order on the table::

Here ya go. I think there are plenty of good food here that should suit your appetite. Enjoy!

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 9th, 2001, 10:59:27 AM
Cirrsseeto's spirits seemed to lift as he saw the food being brought to him. His appraisal of the blonde Hyuu-mann had changed now, as she catered to his enormous appetite. Purring slightly, the manservant hefted up the slab of ribs, and voraciously began to tear them apart, sharp canines eviscerating the tender flesh that clung to the bones. Bits of meat and splatters of juice went flying in every direction as he tore through the meaty rack, discarding his clean bones in a pile on the floor. Noisily, Cirrsseeto continued to gorge himself, chomping with gusto and tearing the ribs apart. In the middle of ravenous assaults, he looked over the counter at the blonde Hyuu-mann, and smiled at her...his canines showing

Selena Kyle
Apr 9th, 2001, 11:03:42 AM
::Selena looked on and smiled at the Cizerack Male. Hopefully she finally made him a happy patron. She thought for a moment that she truly did. But she could not help but watch over him. She had seen so many different aliens enter the bar in the past..but not one surpassed this fellow's appetite. It truly was one she never saw before::

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 9th, 2001, 11:12:40 AM
Within three minutes, the slab of ribs was cleared, nothing but stripped-clean bones on the floor remained of it. Pushing the platter aside impatiently, Cirrsseeto pulled forward the side items, finding a platter full of fried shrimp. Scooping them up by the handfull, Cirrsseeto devoured the small sea creatures, chewing and swallowing noisily as he followed handfull after handfull, never breaking stride. This was delicious! Now he was glad he hadn't decided to kill and eat the Hyuu-mann. She probably would not taste this good.

Aisha Klan Klan
Apr 9th, 2001, 12:37:54 PM
*wanders in and sits by Cirrsseeto* Hi again, decided to take my advice, ne? *Aisha smirks while trying to ignore the root stew that was all over the counter, trying not to laugh since she had also found the stew was meatless when she had tried it before*

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 9th, 2001, 12:59:26 PM
Cirrsseeto would talk to the female, except for the fact that he was still gorging himself with food.

Aisha Klan Klan
Apr 9th, 2001, 01:02:53 PM
OOC: lol....

::doesn't mind waiting, especially since it looks as though Cirrsseeto hasn't had a good meal in a while::

Hunk Seidou
Apr 9th, 2001, 02:13:06 PM
::looks, in amazement at the large amount of food the male was consuming::

Wow, Chief, and I thought I had a big appetite. You might want to slow down though, or we'll have more stew on the counter than we already have.

::notices the newcomer on Cis's other side::

Oh, hello there, didn't see you behing this big lunk. The name's Hunk, nice to meet you.

Aisha Klan Klan
Apr 9th, 2001, 02:14:56 PM
hi, I'm Aisha Klan Klan....actually eating that much is normal for CC's and Cizeracks....

Hunk Seidou
Apr 9th, 2001, 02:19:01 PM
::noticing the woman's feline features, Hunk hesitates, thinking of Sasseerrree::

Uhhh...yes...well, he's only the second I've met. And the only trait I remember of the first was a very....friendly nature.

Aisha Klan Klan
Apr 9th, 2001, 02:22:10 PM
::reads Hunk's thoughts:: I'm not a Cizerack, terran...::smirks as Cirrsseto still downs his food:: he's the first male Cizerack I've met actually...

Hunk Seidou
Apr 9th, 2001, 02:33:26 PM
Not Cizera?...but...how did you?...oh never mind

::shakes his head::

Soo...uhh...what brings you to this part of the galaxy? No offence, but you don't seem like the jedi type.

Aisha Klan Klan
Apr 9th, 2001, 02:36:44 PM
no reason, my friend was killed so I came here to learn a little more about the force from the Jedi and the Sith....

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 9th, 2001, 02:42:20 PM
Oblivious to the conversation, Cirrsseeto finds a heaping plate full of chicken wings. Instead of taking great pains to pluck the bits of flesh from the bone, Cirrsseeto eats them much as he ate the shrimp, popping them into his mouth...handfull at a time. His sharp canines began to crush the bones of the wings, as Cirrsseeto simply ate the entire thing, giving no credence to bone removal. After all, marrow was nutritious as well.

Still stuffing himself, Cirrsseeto turns to look at the two people next to him who are talking. As he does this, he reaches down, grabbing another 6 chicken wings

Aisha Klan Klan
Apr 9th, 2001, 02:45:47 PM
*wonders who is paying for Cirrsseeto's meal*

Hunk Seidou
Apr 9th, 2001, 02:47:18 PM
::looks her over again, his eyes lingering, appreciatively, on her lithe form::

So you came to learn about the force, eh?

::chuckles loudly::

Well, don't look at me, I'm just learning myself. But, if you want, I could direct you to one of the Jedi Masters. I''m sure they'd be happy to tell you all you want to know. Another possibility would be a young woman that calls herself the Unknown Jedi Knight. She's been quite patient with me in the past, and seems to be quite knowledgable.

Aisha Klan Klan
Apr 9th, 2001, 02:53:09 PM
::avoids the terran's eyes since she didn't really like terrans, they were too weak for her. She looks around briefly for something to hit the terran with should he prove to be yet another terran perv::

I'm only here to observe it, terran, I have no plans on joining either group....

Hunk Seidou
Apr 9th, 2001, 02:58:49 PM
I didn't mean to imply that, miss. I was merely trying to point you in the right direction for the information you seek.

::slaps himself in the forehead::

Oh, where are my manners, would you like a drink?

Aisha Klan Klan
Apr 9th, 2001, 03:00:49 PM
and like I was saying, I'm not looking for a group, I can learn plenty by just watching around here and the battleground....no, I don't really need an drink.....*and watches her cat, Griffen carefully as he sits on her shoulder to make sure he doesn't try to steal food from Cirrsseeto which would be a bad idea considering how hungry the Cizerack seems to be*

Hunk Seidou
Apr 9th, 2001, 03:10:59 PM
::takes the woman's apparent disinterest in stride::

Not a drinker, eh? Well, I can't say I blame you. I should really cut back myself.

Say, you said before that you weren't a Czerak, may I ask what species you are? You have the same lovely feline features.

Aisha Klan Klan
Apr 9th, 2001, 03:15:05 PM
*still avoids the leering terrans's eyes* I'm a Ctarl Ctarl....*looks around the bar* (hmm, I could hit him with that plate there but it probably wouldn't cause any damage to his thick skull)

Hunk Seidou
Apr 9th, 2001, 03:21:37 PM
::thinks to himself::

Well, it seems Ctral ctrals don't share their cousin's friendly nature

::flashes a smile at Aisha::

Perhaps I can treat you to a meal then? It's really no bother, I'm already paying for this big lug's meals.

::gestures at Cirs::

Aisha Klan Klan
Apr 9th, 2001, 03:27:21 PM
::sighs:: (these terrans don't seem to know the meaning of the word no..hmm, food? I guess I can act nicely to this terran for a little while) As long as you're paying I am a little hungry....(might as well try that chicken animal) ::looks around for the waiter::

Aisha Klan Klan
Apr 9th, 2001, 03:51:11 PM
OOC: tired of waiting for the waitress....

::gets her orders of chicken but eats in a more mannerly fashion instead of eating it in one bite::

Dragon dlayer
Apr 9th, 2001, 07:53:28 PM
so they do have manners?

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 9th, 2001, 08:01:26 PM
Mannerrrsss arrre not needed when feedjing. All that matterrrsss jisss eatjing enough food jin the leassst amount of tjime.

Dragon dlayer
Apr 9th, 2001, 08:07:54 PM
don't you get sick that way?

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 9th, 2001, 08:31:20 PM
Not at all. Cjizerrrack physssjiologjy jisss djifferrrent frrrom Hjyuu-mann physssjiologjy. Ourrr bodjiesss arrre desssjigned to take jin vassstljy larrrgerrr quantjitjiesss of food than Hjyuu-mann bodjiesss. Therrreforrre, jit jisss necesssarrrjy forrr usss to eat ljike that, jin orrrderrr to mjinjimjize the tjime we have to ssspend eatjing.

Dragon dlayer
Apr 9th, 2001, 08:34:54 PM
well can you guys fly fighters?

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 9th, 2001, 08:38:15 PM
Well...uhh....jI don't know. jI came herrre jin a ssstarrr ferrrjy. jI have onljy ssseen pjicturrresss of a fjighterrr.

Dragon dlayer
Apr 9th, 2001, 08:41:17 PM
I got an E-wing in the hangers if you want to see it..

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 9th, 2001, 08:51:14 PM
Perrrhapsss jI can sssome dajy.

Dragon dlayer
Apr 9th, 2001, 10:47:00 PM
:)

Aisha Klan Klan
Apr 10th, 2001, 11:38:56 AM
OOC: DD,actually I was just minding my manners since ppl tend to look at girls funny if they eat too fast....

IC: I'm just not really in a hurry, besides it's not like I have anything that needs to be done right away....