PDA

View Full Version : **Walksss jin and sjits down

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei
Apr 7th, 2001, 04:15:24 PM
**A young catlike woman strolls into the bar. Her eyes gaze across the patrons looking for someone in particular. A vexed little hiss came from her throat when she did not find her target. Walking with a slight rolling gait, she made her way over to a table and sat down. Waving over a droid, she places her order. Men seemed to walk about freely here, a shock to the woman who had never left her planet before.

"jI want the harrrdessst ssstuff jyou've got. And make jit sssnappjy. Oh, and jif jyou know wherrre Sssasssseerrrji Rrreeouurrrra jis.. tell herrr ssshe'sss got a vjisssjitorrr."

**She sat there with an angry look on her face. Her taloned fingers tapped the wood table where she sat.

Dragon dlayer
Apr 7th, 2001, 04:30:53 PM
hey cool..another cat thing

Michael Cline
Apr 7th, 2001, 04:32:39 PM
::Grabs Dragon's head and pulls him behind the counter out of site and peeks over top::

No dragon, NOT cool. Just what we need two walking libidos on overdrive!

Hart Kenobi
Apr 7th, 2001, 04:36:00 PM
pretty cool.

Michael Cline
Apr 7th, 2001, 04:36:57 PM
::Pushes Hart towards the new cat lady::

here have fun then hart.

Dragon dlayer
Apr 7th, 2001, 04:37:47 PM
oh yeah I rember one was after you...sorry about that cline

Leeloo Mina
Apr 7th, 2001, 04:54:22 PM
Jumps around

THANK GOD! I THOUGHT IT WAS A GUY ONE!
Err I mean.. poor guys.

Dragon dlayer
Apr 7th, 2001, 04:59:58 PM
:lol:

Leeloo Mina
Apr 7th, 2001, 05:05:24 PM
BTW, dont stress the s' only the r's

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei
Apr 7th, 2001, 08:08:24 PM
OOC: Psst.. Leeloo.. I'm a full Cizerack :) .. we talk slightly differently than Sass does because she's half human, and she spent some time on Corellia.. so I speak with more of an accent than she does ::wink::

IC:

**She smiles a vicious smile, showing her fangs.

"Whjy, ssso manjy malesss arrround herrre... jI can't beljieve Sssasss'sss luck.. jI thjink jI majy actualljy enjojy mjyssself herrre."

**She stands, streching and yawning at the same time. Walking over to a very nice looking male, she runs a clawed finger down his arm.

"Ssso jyourrr name is Harrrt? jYou arrren't bjy anjy chance.. sjingle? Come and sssjit bjy me"

**She waves her hand back towards her table, indicating he should follow.

Sanis Prent
Apr 7th, 2001, 08:23:07 PM
(Sanis nearly choked on his beer, and damn-nearly fell out of his seat as he saw the woman sauntering around the bar. She looked incredibly like Sasseeri, but...wasn't. She had the same curvy figure, same platinum hair, same blue eyes, same pointed ears, fangs, and claws, but her skin was different...covered in a striped pattern over every visible feature...like a tiger. Her ears held several dangling earrings, as well as one of her eyebrows, and an indigo blue tattoo decorated her forehead.

If it weren't for the different looks, Sanis may not have noticed...as she obviously shared Sasseeri's same recreational hobbies. Sanis watched as she left very few of her intentions to the imagination, all-but propositioning Hart Kenobi. Sanis didn't know who she was, but if she was anything like Sasseeri, maybe he didn't want to find out.

Finishing his beer hastily and setting the empty bottle aside, Sanis grabbed his coat...ready to make a non-flashy exit from the party.)

Keman
Apr 7th, 2001, 09:40:48 PM
:: looks at the cat woman, and smiles ::

Hey Leeloo you not lucky that there isn't a guy one cos you have me, and I'm a vamp.

:: yawns showing his slightly longer than normal caninies ::

Gaven13
Apr 7th, 2001, 10:01:40 PM
*Looks at his Master* "You're an idiot."

Dragon dlayer
Apr 7th, 2001, 10:07:09 PM
I feel sorry for you hart..not only do you have gaven as a padawan but now a cat thing likes you..

Cerasi
Apr 7th, 2001, 10:10:59 PM
*snickers from across the bar*

Hart Kenobi
Apr 7th, 2001, 10:45:53 PM
Yeah dragon, it's tough to be me. That's why I drink Gatorade.

Dragon dlayer
Apr 7th, 2001, 10:58:27 PM
Yes Gatorade it will never let ya down..*Holds up a bottle of the green stuff twords the cams and smiles one of those big fake T.V. smiles*

Voice: and now back to Hart's many cat girl friends

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei
Apr 7th, 2001, 11:00:58 PM
OOC: Wow.. you call your Jedi Master an idiot.. That's either very wise or very foolish.. oh wait.. it's not very wise... it's actually quite stupid. Learn respect Jediboy.

IC:

**She grins a feral grin while waiting for the man named Hart to pay her some attention. No man on her planet had ever disrespected her this much. Maybe she was not going to like the males in this part of the galaxy after all. Saa draws her claws down his arm a little harder, alerting him to her presence yet again. She emitted another hiss, only this time it sounded like someone had stepped on her.

"Mjy darrrljing man, we ssshould deparrrt overrr to mjy table. Therrre jyou can bujy me a drrrjink and we can talk morrre prrrjivateljy."

**She glares at the onlookers.. If she was going to have to wait for Sass, she might as well make some use of the time.

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 7th, 2001, 11:08:41 PM
Cirrsseeto wrung his hands nervously as he stared at his feet, his ears drooped accordingly. He had driven Miss Meorrrei from the spaceport to the bar & grill in a rented speeder, and was now holding her coat and standing in the doorway as she mingled with the people. Cirrsseeto sighed, feeling underappreciated yet again. Of course, it was not his place to socialize with others. Miss Meorrrei would decide when and if such things were proper. To bide his time, Cirrsseeto looked around. He saw a menu, and stared at it, wishing he could read it to find out what tasty meals they served here. Alas, Cizerack males were traditionally kept illiterate by their Mistress. It was unacceptable for men to be able to think as well as women could. After all, it was a sign that the woman of the house was not in control if a man became an intellectual. There had been those who had broken the taboo, and they were ostracized severely, often banished from the homeworld. Yet, as Cirrsseeto looked around this new planet...he was dazzled by his first trip away from home.

Trying not to show too much wonder, the manservant conciously reminded himself to stare at his feet.

Dragon dlayer
Apr 7th, 2001, 11:11:13 PM
a......male one?

Leeloo Mina
Apr 7th, 2001, 11:15:33 PM
Yes! The males are not like the females!!

Hart Kenobi
Apr 7th, 2001, 11:16:34 PM
::Hart bows and nods his head towards Saarrreeaa politely. He takes his hand and leads her to an empty table, where he pulls out the chair for her."

"Hello, I'm Hart Kenobi, Jedi Knight. And how may I be of service tonight---" Hart stopped. "I'm sorry, I don't think I got your name."

Dragon dlayer
Apr 7th, 2001, 11:16:54 PM
ah I feel sorry fot the guy

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 7th, 2001, 11:20:08 PM
Cirrsseeto's left ear itches slightly, and he twitches it a little bit. Stealing another glance around the room, he sighs deeply. He wished he could have fun, too.

Dragon dlayer
Apr 7th, 2001, 11:23:34 PM
*walks up to the male cat thing*

"Whats with the gloomy look?"

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 7th, 2001, 11:27:45 PM
Cirrsseeto looks up at the strange alien, and opens his mouth. He wants to say something to him very much, but knows that Mistress Meorrrei will be angry. Instead, Cirrsseeto closes his mouth, and continues to look at his feetl

Dragon dlayer
Apr 7th, 2001, 11:30:18 PM
*looks down at his feet...*

"hmm I need new shoes"

*he then looks back at the male cat*

"Not much of a talker or just don't like me?"

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 7th, 2001, 11:45:16 PM
Cirrsseeto barely lifts his head, keeping his eyes on the lookout for his Mistress. In a low purr, he whispers.

jI'm sssorrrjy, but mjy Mjissstrrressssss forrrbjidsss me to ssspeak unlessssss ssspoken to.

Cirrsseeto smiled a small smile. It was the first time he had spoken to an alien before.

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei
Apr 7th, 2001, 11:57:32 PM
**She smiled at the man as she made her way over to their tables. This place would have to require a large change in attitude. For some odd reason, the males were not slaves and did not defer automatically to the wishes of females. She yearned to go back home, but she had to make do. Something caught her eye as they made their way back to the table, her arm linked through the man named Hart's.

**It was a man.. talking... TALKING TO Cirrsseeto!!! Her eyes hardened for a second, but then realizing she was in the presence of a man she hoped to get to know better, they returned to normal. Letting go of his arm for a second, she smiled.

"Parrrdon me, dearrr sssjirrr. Therrre jisss a sjituatjion jI need to take carrre of."

**Stalking over to her servant, she pushes the larger man out of her way. Now the beasts weren't even moving when a lady was walking through ! How DARED they? Did they have no idea who she was? Growling, she catches Cirrsseeto's shirt in her hand, dragging him over to her. Her eyes became balls of hate

"Werrre jyou talkjing to someone, Cirrrrrr? Wjithout mjy perrrmjissssssjion?? Anssswerrr me, jyou jidjiot!"

**Without waiting for his response, she lets go of his shirt, half throwing him against the wall.

"Neverrrmjind. Jussst ssstajy herrre and watch ourrr ssspeederrr. jIf jI even catch a worrrd out of jyourrr mouth, jyour ssscrrreamsss forrr jyourrr motherrr wjill be hearrrd all the wajy home. Do jyou underrrssstand me, morrron? Now, jI have somethjing to attend to. Ssstajy. Rrrjight. Herrre."

**She spoke as if speaking to a lower life form. Casually turning her back on the pair of males, she walked back to the table.

"jI am ssso sssorrrrrrjy forrr ourrr ljittle jinterrruptjion, Harrrt. Wherrre werrre we? Ah jyes, jI am Sssaarrrrrreeaa Meorrrrrreji.. njiece to Sssasssss. Ssso tell me.. jyou arrren't sssjingle bjy anjy chance?"

**She stroked his hand with one of her clawed fingers.. waiting for his response.

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 8th, 2001, 12:01:47 AM
Not wanting to be hit or yelled at again, Cirrsseeto did as he was told, straightening his shirt collar slightly, he returned to looking at his feet.

Dragon dlayer
Apr 8th, 2001, 12:01:48 AM
*to he female cat thing*

"Hey lay off him....were not on your planet!"

Michael Cline
Apr 8th, 2001, 12:04:15 AM
::He watched from his hiding place and clenched his teeth and fists. there was one thing he despised, and that was it. No one deserved to be treated that way, NO ONE. He stood up and started storming over to the female's position. It was time someone gave her an F*in clue as to how things work.::

Hart Kenobi
Apr 8th, 2001, 12:06:13 AM
::Hart lifts a eyebrow as he hesitantly takes a seat opposite her.::
"Unfortunately yes, I am single at the moment.::
::Motions his head towards the direction in which the previous little scuffle occured with the male of this species.::
"I saw you had a little problem over there. Everything all right?"

Leeloo Mina
Apr 8th, 2001, 12:08:58 AM
Leeloo watched and felt a little sorry for the male..but if he was taught diffrently and relesed...would he not seek revenge on females?! As long as he stayed in his own race, that was fine with her. But she hoped her worse dream wouldnt come true.

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 8th, 2001, 12:11:48 AM
Cirrsseeto catches a glimpse of the orange-haired woman as she passes. In a flash of genuine emotion, his ears perk up somewhat, and he smiles almost giddily. However, he soon realizes what he is doing, and returns to looking at his feet, but not without catching one last glance at the female alien. She was pretty.

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei
Apr 8th, 2001, 12:13:22 AM
**She prudently ignores the man over at the doorway. Half a mind to drag him back to her home in chains so he could learn his proper place in the hierarchy, she fixated herself completely on the man in front of her.

vsssk... Whjy djid jI have to go agajinssst mjy motherrr'sss wjill?? Now jI'm ssstuck jin thjisss barrrbarrrjic wasssteland. At leassst the malesss arrre good lookjing, though.

Dragon dlayer
Apr 8th, 2001, 12:16:42 AM
*noteced what the male cat did then taps him on the sholder*

"so..I saw you looking at leeloo..do ya like her?"

Michael Cline
Apr 8th, 2001, 12:16:44 AM
::Makes his way through the crowded bar to the table where she was sitting and in a swift kick broke the legs from her chair as she fell he grabbed her collar and held her::

You listen and you listen GOOD. I have had about a freaking nuff of you and the females of your race. this ain't your world and I ain't one of your males. You touch him ::Points at Cirr:: again while you're here. And I'll break your arms.

::Drops her trying to regain his composure::

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 8th, 2001, 12:22:02 AM
The alien's question embarrassed Cirrsseeto deeply, and he further retreated, looking steadfastly at his feet, wringing at his clawed hands nervously. He liked the aliens, but they were going to get him in trouble.

Dragon dlayer
Apr 8th, 2001, 12:24:43 AM
"don't worry cline will take care of the female if she does anything else..and if not then she has me to answer to.'

Hart Kenobi
Apr 8th, 2001, 12:24:58 AM
::Turns over to Cline.::
"Be calm, Michael. Whether we like it or not, it is their culture and must be respected. As Jedi of the light, we cannot force different beings to conform to our values. As much as I disagree with such harsh treatment, her society demands it and it is not our place to judge them or to speak down on their culture. If you feel compelled to do something, suggest another attitude to her. Stopping one incident of this treatment, though, will hardly do anything. They will probably learn over time about their mistakes as will we in our society."

Michael Cline
Apr 8th, 2001, 12:29:43 AM
THE HELL I WILL!

Talking won't do any damn good! She's just like Sass... NO she's worse! I tell Sass no, I don't want to go back to her place with her she starts dragging me off anyway. I tell Sass no I don't want to get a drink she pulls me onto her lap and orders something for me anyway. AND I WON'T STAND FOR IT! ::Is almost foaming at the mouth now. Michael is someone who is usually very calm someone who people are not used to seeing upset. Those who knew him that were in the bar almost seemed scared by what he was doing. Michael realized where this was all heading and as much as he despised this cat woman now, and as much as he wanted to break her neck he had to get out of here before he actually did that. He mumbled an obscenity and headed towards the door.::

Raven Mira
Apr 8th, 2001, 12:30:25 AM
Raven stalks from the shadows, from which she had been watching the whole scene.

"Tut tut..you should not let your anger show, Jedi! Didn't your Master teach you anything?" she says to the departing Cline, someone she remembered from TSE's bar. Lemon juice. Horridly disgusting tastes, this one had. Especially in women; that Hazzard girl was so wierd.

Walking slowly from him, Raven makes her way to the Cizerack female. She was a Sith, yes, but she liked revengful justice, not peaceful negotiation.

"Listen, catlady. Slavery dosen't exist nowadays. I could report you and your fang faces to the Republic, but they'd arrest me for being a Sith Apprentice. Watch your self, fang face, because it seems you and your auntie aren't well liked around here." Raven turns to the male. "Do you wish to be free of this bitch's wrath and torment?"

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 8th, 2001, 12:37:29 AM
Cirrsseeto didn't want to do it. He really didn't...but when the male alien attacked his Mistress, he was bound to defend her life. And to think, he even liked the "Michael" alien, too.

With a burst of speed, the normally passive and quiet Cirrsseeto came alive, claws extended, ears laid back, and fangs bared. His feline speed was nearly as fast as Jedi reflexes as he charged the "Michael" alien, a look of feral determination in his eyes. From his throat, a rumbling vibration issued into a deafening thunder.

<font size=5>Rrrroooouuuuurrrr!!!</font>

Cirrsseeto swiped his large arms around the Jedi, squeezing him tightly and hefting him high into the air, all the while snarling defensively at him.

Dragon dlayer
Apr 8th, 2001, 12:40:20 AM
"sorry man.."

*dragon took out his AR-34 and ran at the male..he then used the butt of the gun and hit him in the back of the head causing him to fall forword*

"I'm really sorry.."

Michael Cline
Apr 8th, 2001, 12:42:38 AM
FRELL!

::Michael hadn't seen this coming. He didn't want to hurt cirr he was trying to freaking protect him. Cline was allready in a bad mood and this wasn't helping any. he slammed his elbow into Cirr's ribcage and forced him to let go, spinning he grabbed Cirr by the head and pulled him eye to eye::

we have a saying in my race. "Be a man." It means stand up and do the right thing. You're not inferior. You're not a slave. You're not a freaking plaything. And she has no f*in right to treat you like that. And one more thing. I'm in a bad mood. Lay another claw on me and I won't be responsible. ::He slammed his face against Cirr's::

Understand?

::Pushes him back and heads to his room for some rest::

Morgan Evanar
Apr 8th, 2001, 12:44:47 AM
Morgan appeared out of thin air, unnerving most of the rooms occupants. He was laughing wholeheartedly.

"Good show. My, you all are a silly bunch of Jedi. Sarrrreaaaa, you are simply spoiling for trouble. Running awfoul of Jedi is a bad idea, but you seemed to have stirred more dangerous quarry," He pointed at Raven, "and she wouldn't think twice about trying to declaw you. I think I'll make this place pay for entrance. I'll be even richer!" Morgan howled laughing.

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 8th, 2001, 12:51:26 AM
Cirrsseeto roared in pain at the attack. He threw the "Michael" alien to the ground, hoping he would stay there and not cause trouble. Turning around, Cirrsseeto's ice blue eyes focused on his attacker, the "Dragon" alien. He did not want to hurt them, but they were threatening his Mistress. He couldn't let them do that.

Pivoting around with a snap of his hip, Cirrsseeto drew a bead on the "Dragon" alien. Hoping not to wound him too badly, the much larger and more muscular Cizerack swiped with one of his large clawed hands, swatting Dragon across the chest and sending him crashing through a table 10 meters away. Using his booming voice as a warning for others to stay away, Cirrsseeto leaned forward, flashing his fangs at all parties around him.

<font size=5>RRRROOOUUURRRRRRR!!!!</font>

He could only hope that they took heed of the warning, and stopped fighting.

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei
Apr 8th, 2001, 12:52:58 AM
**She looked at the woman, mildly confused.

"Ssslaverrrjy? He jisss not a ssslave, he jisss mjy serrrvant. He choosssesss to ssserrrve me, that'sss what malesss do. Thejy serrrve. jIt jisss the onljy thjing thejy arrre capable of. And that jisss mjy sssocietjy. The women rrrule becaussse we arrre betterrr equjiped forrr jit. The malesss lack the jintelljigence to serrrve."

**Suddently Cirr lept from the doorway, viciously attacking Cline. Saa dusted herself off from her little scuffle with the insolent man, and sat back at the table with Hart. The man seated at her table seemed much nicer than the other, more arrogant ones in the bar. She could not understand why the women would not put the men in their place. Men serve and the women commanded, that was the way it should be. The way it had always been for Saa. Without even paying her servant a glance -- she knew that the extremely powerful Cizerack male would have no problems in eliminating the bothersome human male -- she looked back towards the woman.

"jYou sssee? He would defend me to the death. Mjy welfarrre jisss hjisss. He would kjill anjyone who even pajid the sljightessst bjit of djisssrrressspect to mjy perrrssson."

**With a shake of her head, she turned back to Hart.

"jI am ssso sssorrrrjy ourrr fjirrrssst meetjing had to turrrn out ljike thjisss. jI thank jyou forrr stjickjing up forrr me, jit jisss obvjiousssljy uncommon forrrr otherrrsss to underrrssstand ourrr wajysss."

**She choked a bit on the thank you. She had never said thank you to a male, ever. But she was learning. Ah yes, she was a smart one. Certain things she wouldn't change -- the Queen forbid if a Cizerack male started picking up these abhorrent attitudes -- but no one had ever made the mistake of thinking she could not adapt when the situation needed it.

"Ssso tell me about jyourrrssself, Harrrt.. what jisss jit ljike bejing a Jedji?"

**She moved her chair closer to his.. stroking his arm calmly.

Raven Mira
Apr 8th, 2001, 12:55:18 AM
Raven sniggers along with Morgan's high laughter for a moment, then thinks about the declawing comment. That idea had never occured to her: only ripping the cat thing's head off, or other body parts. Perhaps declawing or defanging would be more painful to this slavemaster..thing..

Dragon dlayer
Apr 8th, 2001, 12:56:11 AM
*dragon stood one hand over his wound...he then took out his socom pistol and aimed it between the males eyes..the laser sight showed a almost perfect hit if he shoot..*

"please stop this.."

Leeloo Mina
Apr 8th, 2001, 01:00:20 AM
The jedi watched as the male attacked her friends holy -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-E he was stong. What the hell.. this woman was treating him like a slave and he PROTECTED HER?! As the female Cizerack spoke, Leeloo shook he head. On most worlds it was the other way around. And plus..this guy had a choice now, he hadnt before. There was potential there in his submissive eyes. He could really be something. And he had even been given the chance...

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 8th, 2001, 01:06:15 AM
Cirrsseeto paused, noticing the laser sight on his forehead. For a moment, he simply stood there, snarling, baring his fangs, and wishing that the "Dragon" alien would put his weapon away. He didn't want to fight him.

Raven Mira
Apr 8th, 2001, 01:06:38 AM
Raven laughed softly, again, still waiting for the male's reply. But this time she was laughing at her thoughts.

Dragon dlayer
Apr 8th, 2001, 01:08:34 AM
*dragon let go of the trigger and the click as the saftey came on...he then hosted the gun back on his side*

"Its ok now..please stop.."

AmazonBabe
Apr 8th, 2001, 01:08:58 AM
:: AB whirled as the commotion brought her out of her meditation in a dark corner of the bar. She watched as the male cat attacked Michael and then Dragon. She shook her head and walked over to the bar mummbling something about needing a drink. By the Core, they're spreading. Once there, she ordered something fruity and drank it whole right there. Then, she turned and walked up to the new arrivals. Smiling, she introduced herself. ::

Welcome. I am AmazonBabe, Jedi Master. I have met one of your kind before and am honored to meet more of you.

Cardinal Aiyalin
Apr 8th, 2001, 01:09:13 AM
**An icy cold gust of wind blew the doors wide open. Darkness seemed to seep into everything, proceeding the people who were yet to enter the bar. Tendrils of fear and anxiety touched every heart there -- even the Jedis. Evil. Cold, almost palpable evil extended its grip into the room. Everyone stopped. Completely motionless as two figures entered. They were locked arm and arm. The woman clothed in a black cloak the color of the depths of hell entered first. She seemed to be half supported a figure.

**Every head turned to look at them. Evil hung off them like icicles, chilling everything around them. The bravest man would have wept for his mother if he had the energy.

**The man was familiar. Pale, and extremely gaunt. His hair was dark, almost black in the moon and firelight. There were wings attached to his back. Not white, soft down wings, but scaly wings.. the wings of a bat. Veiny and dry, stretched tight like leather on a book's cover. The woman was recognizable, she shrugged the hood from her face revealing pale, beautiful features.

**The woman was known as Cardinal Aiyalin, member of The Black Hand.

**And the man.

The man was Jeseth. Jeseth Cloak.

Hart Kenobi
Apr 8th, 2001, 01:10:52 AM
::Hart smiled as he waved off the thanks, saying that there was no need. He sat silent for a moment, examining his companion. If he was aware of the flirtateous behavior it didn't show.::

"I'm sure my Jedi stories would be a bore to you. Rather an uneventful life," Hart lied as he sat back in his chair.

::It was intriguing, this encounter. Hart did feel a small physical draw towards the creature, but it was quite overshadowed by his interest in her behavior."

"I'm sorry Saarrreeaa, I'm being rude. Would you like something to drink?"

::He motioned for Selena or one of her helper droids to come.::

"While we wait, how about you tell me a little about yourself. I confess I'm fascinated."

Jeseth Cloak
Apr 8th, 2001, 01:14:15 AM
Jeseth walked in slowly, taking a deep breath of air and grinning. It was nice to be back in a familiar setting... such a shame soon it'd be destroyed. He glanced about momentarily, glarring at any who dared to look upon him for too long a time. His eyes were absent of life, white and devoid of any true sight.

Dragon dlayer
Apr 8th, 2001, 01:16:24 AM
*dragon turned and walked backwords right into the male cat..not afrade of it anymore but now ...jes*

Shadow LeFae
Apr 8th, 2001, 01:17:11 AM
OOC: HEY! I THOUGHT U WERE DEAD...

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 8th, 2001, 01:19:00 AM
Cirrsseeto stayed in place for a few more moments, a stringet of spittle hanging from his bared fangs. He glanced left and right, making sure that everybody had calmed down, before he himself did so, his claws retracting back under the skin. He ceased his growling, and stood fully upright, fixing his shirt, and wiping at his mouth slightly. He glanced at the wounds on the "Dragon"'s chest, and hoped they were not serious. He could sometimes get too caried away with his strength, and didn't want to kill the alien. Feeling embarrassed, Cirrsseeto returned to staring at his feet.

Leeloo Mina
Apr 8th, 2001, 01:22:30 AM
The bar suddenly got quiet and everyone seemed to be looking at the two who had just came in. Leeloo turned around and her mouth dropped open... Jeseth. Jeseth WHAT--no it wasn't him.. she remembered how she never got the chance to tell him good by-- this was only a dream she told herself.. The jedi fainted and fell to the floor, unconscious.

Edit:o OC-Hey what? you dont belive in Force ghosts?! :)

Kaine Darklighter
Apr 8th, 2001, 01:22:43 AM
Kaine had been watching on the whole time. He was watching the stupidity that was displayed here. The male cat look-alike was serving the female one. That was the stupidity. Kaine sighed. It wasn't right to have people as slaves.

An overwhelming darkness suddenly swept over his body. Turning his head to the door, his eyes widened slightly.

Je.. Jeseth!? Isn't he.. DEAD??

Kaine stood up from his seat, and ran over to the fallen Leeloo. Kneeling down by her side, he lifted her head up. Lifting his own head up, he kept his gaze locked on Jeseth.

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei
Apr 8th, 2001, 01:23:52 AM
OOC -- Fae.. please... No OOC comments?

IC:

**The feline's eyes widened. She was about to answer the nice Jedi woman who had ventured over to her, but her tongue clove to the roof of her mouth. She had not felt fear in a long time, her heart froze in her chest. She stood up, knocking over her chair. Her ankle caught the chair leg, and suddenly she was falling. She managed to land in Hart's lap, giving him a slight fanged smile.

**She couldn't breath, couldn't move. Who was this person? This spectre of a man? And that woman? Who were they?

Hart Kenobi
Apr 8th, 2001, 01:32:19 AM
::Hart carefully caught her and tried to bring a wave of calmness to her with a brush of his finger to her forehead.
He glanceed up to look at the two arrivals with hard eyes.::

"Apparently," Hart thought to himself, "this guy just wont stay dead. What the Hell's up with this guy coming back to life?"

Cardinal Aiyalin
Apr 8th, 2001, 01:35:19 AM
**The woman smiled a hate-filled smile around the room. Shock and disbelief shone on every face there. It was such a delicious pleasure to stun those who felt so sure about themselves. A little shock to the system does wonders for bumping down Jedi egos.

**One Jedi even went as far as to faint -- how sad, so much for the vaulted Jedi bravery. The looks of dread the patrons gave her brother were marvelous, she revelled in them. They walked further into the bar, an icy breeze slamming the doors behind them.

"Why look, Jeseth. It seems we have stumbled into a bit of a brawl inside the Jedi headquarters. I thought the Jedi never squabbled among themselves.. how ... interesting."

**She spoke in a mocking voice, laughter dancing in her blue eyes. Everyone knew the power of The Black Hand now, they saw it with their own eyes. And they feared.

Aisha Klan Klan
Apr 8th, 2001, 01:35:26 AM
*watched with mild interest* (hmm, I've never seen a male one before, hmm, they still look exactly like male CCs except for the stripes....interesting)

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 8th, 2001, 01:35:58 AM
A rumbling growl picked up in Cirrsseeto's throat, as he looked at the dark alien that had upset his Mistress. The manservant's pale blue eyes narrowed to slits, as his rippling muscles tensed, not sure what to make of this alien.

Rrrrr...ssstep awajy frrrom the Mjissstrrressssss...

Raven Mira
Apr 8th, 2001, 01:37:49 AM
Raven became angry, immediatly, as the male ignored her question.

"ANSWER ME!"

Jedah Lynch
Apr 8th, 2001, 01:43:38 AM
The Sith Master had been sitting down in a corner observing the happenings, he had found the whole stint betweent these cat like people and the Jedi to be amusing. He had equally found it amusing that the dead one was apparantly alive again. But it was nothing new. He once had been dead only to return. It seemed life was but a small matter nowadays, to those intelligent enough death was not even a factor.

Under his hood the Sith just simply continued to watch, he had found these people to be so amuseing this night.

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 8th, 2001, 01:44:44 AM
A multitude of potentially-dangerous aliens began to appear in the bar. Cirrsseeto stayed on edge, migrating close to Mistress Meorrrei's table, as to keep her safe above all else.

Aisha Klan Klan
Apr 8th, 2001, 01:47:21 AM
*continues to watch but doesn't feel like joining in the convo just yet*

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei
Apr 8th, 2001, 01:49:41 AM
**Her thoughts cleared with the gentle touch of the Jedi. Actually beginning to purr, she played with the front of his shirt. Things were getting decidedly out of hand, and for some reason, she did not want Cirr to attack the strange pale man who had just entered. If anything in life scared a Cizerack, it must be this Jeseth Cloak. She stood up calmly, brushing herself off. Looking back towards Hart, she spoke quickly.

"jI mussst be gettjing out of herrre. Come wjith me, we can talk and walk awajy frrrom thessse strrrange people."

**Nodding once to the strange woman who had honored her and her niece, she tried to convey a look of respect. They would have a chance to talk later. WIthout waiting for an answer from Hart, she began to walk for the door. Of course he would follow her, well the men she knew of would follow her. Grabbing Cirr by an arm, she firmly guided him from the room. Ignoring the stares and stepping over the fallen Jedi woman, they vanished through the doors.

**As soon as they reached the outside, Saa's heart stopped pounding. The feeling of dread vanished. She would indeed need to look into this Jeseth Cloak person. Maybe he was convenient to mate with. The horror of that thought chilled her bones. Well.. maybe not. She walked over to her speeder, her servant in tow.. and waited for Hart.

Raven Mira
Apr 8th, 2001, 01:50:21 AM
Raven gives up on getting the Cizerack male to speak. Instead, she lights a cigarette, and conveniently drops the match on his lap, laughing. The small match wouldn't inflict much damage, but she could pull out her flame thrower..

AmazonBabe
Apr 8th, 2001, 01:53:52 AM
:: AB's welcome smile faded as she looked at the two new arrivals standing at the door. She wasn't interested in knowing who the woman was, but she recognized the man. She frowned. But she'd heard he'd been slain. Her frown deepened as her brain went into over-time, thoughts passing a mile a minute. She instinctively blocked her thoughts from all around her. Something about this man coming back to life, and yet, not alive. His eyes... those eyes told the story. But, as he looked upon the patrons in the bar, she could not read through his eyes inmto his thoughts. She suddenly became very tense and alert, though outwardly not showing it. ::

Jeseth Cloak
Apr 8th, 2001, 01:54:03 AM
"Yes?"

He regarded all those who continued to look upon him.

Kaine Darklighter
Apr 8th, 2001, 01:56:17 AM
“But.. You.. Why are you here?”

Kaine helped Leeloo up onto a chair. Standing up straight, he turned back around, and stared at Jeseth, waiting a response.

Hart Kenobi
Apr 8th, 2001, 02:02:46 AM
::Hart's eyes followed Saarrreeaa as he watched her leave the bar. He thought about her invitation, but for some reason held back. Was he afraid? Hart shrugged the notion away and took a step forward.

As if by impulse, he turned to get a final look at the pale Cloak. People actually coming back to life now. Curious.

"Another day- another time," Hart whispered underneath his breath as his gaze fell and strode swiftly out the door.

Before him stood Saarrreeaa with her servant. He had an idea what she wanted, and knew that he was to resist it. But he saw something deeper in the female alien. Elusive........but still present. There was more to her than met the eye.
He walked up to her speeder.::

"Tell me, why are you here. I want to hear you say it."

Jeseth Cloak
Apr 8th, 2001, 02:03:59 AM
"Why are you here? I can't answer that question anymore than you can."

Jeseth smiled mockingly and took a seat, utlizing the Force to slide another out for Cardinal.

Kaine Darklighter
Apr 8th, 2001, 02:06:57 AM
“Why are you with her?”

It was strange. When he had supposedly died, Jeseth was a Jedi. Now he was back with TBH.

Jeseth Cloak
Apr 8th, 2001, 02:14:00 AM
"Enough questions." Jeseth's words echoed in the man's mind and heart.

Kaine felt slightly more implied to reserve his comments, and strangely warm inside - almost pleased - in his temptation to obey his what his feelings directed him to do.

Kaine Darklighter
Apr 8th, 2001, 02:18:16 AM
Kaine shook his head slightly, trying to shake the words that were echoing inside of him. Jeseth had changed. A lot. Something was very different about him. He had nothing more to say to Jeseth. Turning away from a moment, he looked at Leeloo. She was still unconcious from earlier on. Pulling out a chair, he sat down infront of Leeloo, and waited for her to awaken.

Cardinal Aiyalin
Apr 8th, 2001, 02:40:14 AM
**She calmly took off her cloak, laying it on the back of her chair. She clipped the golden rose pin to the front of her black dress. Smiling at Jeseth, Cardinal calmly sat down on her chair. Watching, observing.

**She turned a angry gaze towards the Jedi.

"He is keeping company with me, Jedi, because I am more pleasant than you people. Our ties of brotherhood are binding, even past the grave. He is and always will be my brother. He knows what path his soul is intended to follow, now he simply does not fight it anymore."

Kaine Darklighter
Apr 8th, 2001, 03:05:33 AM
Kaine simply raised up his hand, waving off what Cardinal had to say. He stays focused on Leeloo.

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei
Apr 8th, 2001, 03:32:48 AM
**She glanced at the man standing before her. Losing all her playful mood in the strange events that had happened tonight, she did not even feel like being nice. But she forced herself to. These males asked too many questions. With a irritated grunt, she answered.

"Arrre jyou askjing whjy jI am herrre? jI wjill not tell jyou whjy jI left mjy home, jI wjill onljy sajy jit wasss not voluntarrrjy. jI would not have chosssen to venturrre to thjisss djissspjicable planet jif jI had a chojice. jI have been sssent herrre to meet up wjith mjy aunt, Sssassssss. Mjy famjiljy wantsss me to learrrn how to act morrre ljike herrr, learrrn the famjiljy busssjinessssss. Of courrrssse jI am seekjing some enterrrtajinment on the sjide.. no one could ljive jin thjisss borrrjing parrrt of the galaxjy and not need sssome enterrrtajinment."

**She glances at the Jedi, still grumbling and making vexed sounds. She felt as if her fur had been ruffled. Saa hated when her fur was ruffled.

Michael Cline
Apr 8th, 2001, 01:20:19 PM
::Michael pushed his way to the door. what the Hell was wrong with him today?? Sure what Saa was doing would have ruffled his feathers before, but he never would have reacted with violence. Why had he lost control like that? It didn't make sense. As he walked from the bar he heard the echo of a young girl's voice in his mind...

Well done... well done... make the abuse stop... it has too...

Michael's mind seemed to explode as De'Ville's memories surfaced from the depths of his mind once again. He clamped his hands over the sides of his head and screamed::

"NO! NOT <a href=http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicstarwarsroleplayingarchive.showMessage ?topicID=3429.topic>THIS</a> AGAIN!"

Dragon dlayer
Apr 8th, 2001, 01:30:34 PM
"This is all to strange"

Morgan Evanar
Apr 8th, 2001, 01:54:52 PM
Everything had gotten decidedly weird. The world had been turned upsidedown again.

Jeseth's spectre... or something was walking about. The Black Hand's members had always vaugely unnerved him, although Cardinal less than any of the others.

"I shall clip thy wings again, demon!"

Morgan growled and leapt and Jeseth with exceptional celertiy, even for a force user.

Hart Kenobi
Apr 8th, 2001, 02:45:14 PM
::Hart bows his head in understanding as the Cizerack more or less explained her situation. He knew the female's aunt and understood what she was inferring.::
"This place is very dull indeed. I accept the responsibility to be your companion for the evening, but I must make my stance clear. I hope to learn more about you before we, and if we, enter in a more.... intimate relationship. The reasons for your actions are what concern me the most. It isn't truly you. I admit, you are a very attractive female, but if a Jedi has learned anything, it's to resist temptation. If it was meant to be, it will happen, but not for reasons of entertainment."

Jeseth Cloak
Apr 8th, 2001, 09:46:18 PM
The sudden rush of words flooded through Jeseth's mind as he turned to see his former Master racing towards him with blidning speed, but the words had been enough of an alert. Jeseth clasped Morgan's shirt and fell to his back, laucnhing the Jedi against tables and lookers as he kicked back to feet quickly, reaching for his saber - It was gone... Yes, he had given it to Trace Sha. No matter... He hadn't any need for a weapon.

Morgan Evanar
Apr 8th, 2001, 10:01:26 PM
"Fie, foul demon!" He again ran at Jeseth, and again leapt at him.

At the entrance, a sword clattered loudly in the weapon lockers, bouncing about as if excited.

Morgan force pushed himself short of Jeseth, who ended up grasping for thin air suddenly.

" HaaaaaaaaiiiFrrrrrriiieeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaa!" He yelled as he threw Jeseth through a nearby window. The sword found its way free, much to the confusion of the attendant, and flew to Morgan's outstreched hand.

"I shall shred thy wings!" He yelled maniacaly as he leapt through the window.

Jeseth Cloak
Apr 8th, 2001, 10:25:13 PM
Continued at: pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstit...3505.topic (http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicstarwarsroleplayingarchive.showMessage ?topicID=3505.topic)

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei
Apr 9th, 2001, 02:58:50 AM
**Reasons for her actions? Oh yes, this male was strange indeed. Who did not know the reasons for a Cizerack woman's actions? She was puzzled, but he was one of the lone males of this alien species that had actually treated her nicely. She held out her arm like she expected him to take it.

"Well, let'sss go forrr a walk. We can talk about that ssstuff then."

**Smiling, she turned towards Cirr.

"Follow usss, but ssstajy qujiet, underrrssstand?"

**Saa turned back towards this handsome alien.

"Ssso what djid jyou want to know, Harrrt?"

**She stroked his arm with a feline hand, carressing with her nails barely drawn.