PDA

View Full Version : Raven wanders in.

Raven Mira
Apr 8th, 2001, 01:10:05 AM
She had been here before, but never had made her presence clearly known, only stalking the well loved shadows and calling out rude comments once in a while.

"A martini, dry, please," she asks of the bartender, and settles herself on a stool to observe the Jedi.

Raven Mira
Apr 8th, 2001, 01:39:08 AM
Raven scowls and runs her fingers through her long black hair, her cold yellow eyes scanning the room. What was taking so long? They couldn't possibly be afraid of a beginner, could they? Or were these Jedi too preoccupied with those cat things?

Kaine Darklighter
Apr 8th, 2001, 01:41:03 AM
Sitting in his usual seat, at the back of the bar, Kaine watched as the newcomer came in. He hadn't seen this lady before. Getting up, He went over to the stool beside Raven, and sat down next to her.

“Hello, I'm Kaine Darklighter, a Jedi Padawan here. I dont believe we've met. May I ask what your name is?”

Kaine put out his hand, indicating a hand shake.

Kanon Krowe
Apr 8th, 2001, 01:46:28 AM
Kanon walked in with a brisk step. He had hoped to see Selena, but alas, she was not here this evening.

He noticed a Jedi, was that the name they used, and a Sith entering in conversation. What interesting names these people chose for themselves. A Jedi? What word was this? It was comical how they flaunted their meaningless words around like badges of honor. Jedi this, Sith that. The bulk of conversations were members of either side debating which was better! As if one could change the other's veiw. Kanon took a seat nearby with an open ear, hoping this conversation would prove differant, or atleast be ammusing in a minor way.

Raven Mira
Apr 8th, 2001, 01:47:46 AM
Raven narrows her eyes at him, mainly at his odd blue hair. He was handsome, yes, but a Jedi.

"Raven Mira, Sith Apprentice of The Sith Empire." Raven holds her hand out as well, gently shaking his.

"How long have you been around this place?" she asks dimly, suddenly distracted by the other male whom she sensed. After a few quick seconds of trying to figure out his strong place in the Force, she returns her attention to Darklighter, adjusting the sleeve of her tunic.

Kaine Darklighter
Apr 8th, 2001, 01:54:28 AM
“Oh, Atleast 3 months, I think.”

Kaine noticed that another being had entered. Another one that he hadn't met or seen before. Looking his way, Kaine nodded a hello to the other newcomer, then turned back to Raven, and smiled at her.

“How long you been a Sith?”

Taking a better a look at the Sith Apprentice, Kaine thought her quite beautiful. But of course, she was a sith. That just wouldn't be right. Luckily, The bars were neutral places, otherwise the sith probably would've attacked him by now.

Raven Mira
Apr 8th, 2001, 02:04:28 AM
"I am new to this battle of hatred. I came around a month ago, seeking revenge on...on the past. I wish for justice to be done on certain peoples, but not in a nice way. I want them to suffer long, horrible deaths, with my face as the last thing they see before their candle is winked out."

Kaine Darklighter
Apr 8th, 2001, 02:07:50 AM
“Why would you want such a thing? That is just not right. I know I cant convince you not to do it, but atleast tell me why you want to do it?”

Kanon Krowe
Apr 8th, 2001, 02:09:55 AM
The service droid, taking place for Selena's off night, handed him a glass of Corillian Wine. He raised the glass in hello at Kaine.

His ears caught the words of the woman dressed in black. She was his type indeed. Strikingly attractive, revengeful, and a desire to do things hands on. His kind of woman. But something unsettled him. As if he suddenly had a little voice, one he thought died long ago, speaking into his ear, reminding him of Selena. He was not mated with the waitress, yet he felt he would be cheating on her! Odd, odd indeed.

Raven Mira
Apr 8th, 2001, 02:27:37 AM
"Because the lives of those closest to me were destroyed by these...people."

Raven shifts uncomfortably, feeling the other male's eyes on her.

Kaine Darklighter
Apr 8th, 2001, 02:32:25 AM
“These people? I'll take it you dont want me to know.”

He nods slightly, and turns his head to the bar. Kaine never knew his parents. Maybe it was better that he didn't know them, but on the other hand, maybe it would've been better that he did know his parents. Turning back to Raven, and simply smiled at her.

Raven Mira
Apr 8th, 2001, 02:38:42 AM
"Are you troubled?"

Be as it might, Raven felt an urge to be warm and caring with him. Scary.

Kaine Darklighter
Apr 8th, 2001, 02:50:24 AM
“Troubled? No. Not at all.”

Kaine felt a sudden change in Raven. It was if she wanted to actually care for him, or maybe it's just want he wants her to do? Oh well, doesn't matter. He shook his head slightly.

It couldn't be want she wants to do .. She's a Sith .. They dont care for Jedi..

Lifting his head up slightly, he started up into Ravens eyes. He hadn't really noticed the color of her eyes until now. Kaine thought it was kind of weird. Ravens eyes were yellow. He'd never seen anyone with yellow eyes before. Why was he thinking Raven's eyes were strange? His eyes are a redish color. Kaine simply smiled at her again, then looked down at the floor.

“So, umn..”

Raven Mira
Apr 8th, 2001, 03:31:19 AM
"Something wrong?"

Just to scare him, Raven pinches the Force, changing the pupils of her eyes to red.

"Look at me, I'm not that ugly.."

Kaine Darklighter
Apr 8th, 2001, 03:33:05 AM
“Nothing's wrong, and I didn't say you were ugly.”

Lifting up his head again, he noticed that the pupil's of her eyes had changed. Not making a big deal of it, he simply smiled.

Raven Mira
Apr 8th, 2001, 03:34:58 AM
Raven, usually outspoken, found herself lost for words. She had startled herself with the fact that this one was different, worth her time, likeable.

Even worse, he sensed her feelings.

Kaine Darklighter
Apr 8th, 2001, 03:41:00 AM
A sudden urge for a drink rushed through his body. Turning to the bar, He called over the droid. He ordered a red wine, and watched as the droid rolled off to get his drink.

Raven Mira
Apr 8th, 2001, 03:44:04 AM
"Hey droid, what about that martini I asked for earlier?"

Kaine Darklighter
Apr 8th, 2001, 03:48:16 AM
The droid let out a small beep, as it spun it's head around, indicating that he'll get it. Moments later, the droid came back with a tray, holding the Martini and the Red wine. Kaine put the Martini infront of Raven, and held the red wine in his hand. Throwing a credit onto the tray for the drinks, the droid rolled off again. Taking a small sip of his wine, he placed it down onto the bar.

Raven Mira
Apr 8th, 2001, 03:50:09 AM
"Tell me, what are your reasons for wishing to become a Jedi?"

Kaine Darklighter
Apr 8th, 2001, 03:54:11 AM
“Well, Okay. Back on Uvena, when I was a slave, I learnt of the thing called the force. So I started practising to see if I could use it. Eventually, I was able to lift up small rocks and such. I knew that I wouldn't be able to learn much without the help of something, and the Sith's way just didn't seem right to me. So I came to the Jedi.”

Raven Mira
Apr 8th, 2001, 03:56:08 AM
"Ah, I see. I told you my reasons, already," Raven pauses. "I don't agree with some Sith teachings, too. But the Jedi do not tolerate my liking of revenge."

Kaine Darklighter
Apr 8th, 2001, 03:57:16 AM
“You didn't actually tell me who destroyed your parents.. May I know who?”

Raven Mira
Apr 8th, 2001, 03:59:17 AM
"Not my parents. I never knew my parents. I was raised by space gypsies, much like your Rebellion hero Han Solo."

Kaine Darklighter
Apr 8th, 2001, 04:00:50 AM
“Oh, I thought you meant your parents. Sorry.”

Raven Mira
Apr 8th, 2001, 02:26:53 PM
"I've never really told anyone this, but a few Force-using Empire agents..well, they murdered my two closest friends..and my lover.."

Just saying these things causes Raven to ball her hands into fists, but she immediatly felt her eyes rest on the "No Fighting" sign, and calmed herself.

"These agents later turned back to the Jedi side. They still exist, but not among your..midst? Or would freak show better suit you people?"