PDA

View Full Version : ::takes a nap at a table::

Michael Cline
Apr 5th, 2001, 08:57:58 PM
::Is sleeping at one of the tables his head resting against the flat of the table::

Sanis Prent
Apr 5th, 2001, 09:08:55 PM
(Sanis walks in, and comes to sit at the table.)

Hey...hey...you alive over there?

Michael Cline
Apr 5th, 2001, 09:12:55 PM
::wakes up with a start::

yeah... umm yeah I'm fine. Just a littel tired. Waiting for the council to give some official word on a decision they're making and haven't got much sleep what with Sass there everyetime I turn around. But you know what that's like huh?

Sanis Prent
Apr 5th, 2001, 09:17:36 PM
(Sanis arched an eyebrow, smiling wanly as he motioned for a beer)

Yeah, I can sadly say I do. You know...its probably not the best idea to avoid her by hanging out in a bar. Maybe you oughtta think about turning in for the night.

Michael Cline
Apr 5th, 2001, 09:20:39 PM
::Stretches a little:: Yeah you might be right. right after I get something to drink. ::Motions for some hot coffee::

Sanis Prent
Apr 5th, 2001, 09:23:34 PM
(Sanis hops up, setting his beer aside)

Nah hey man, I'll get that. Besides, I should probably sober up a little before I head back. Could use some joe myself. What do you take in yours?

Michael Cline
Apr 5th, 2001, 09:25:25 PM
black strong.

Sanis Prent
Apr 5th, 2001, 10:03:34 PM
(Sanis walks over to the coffee pot, getting two cups and filling them up. Sanis tears the corner off of a white packet, and pours it into one of the cups, grabbing a stir to mix it. Tossing the stir, Sanis walks back to the table, handing Michael a cup as he sits down.)

Dunno how you do it. I can only drink black coffee in the mornings. After that, it just needs something.

Michael Cline
Apr 5th, 2001, 10:09:05 PM
I don't know I actually hate coffee but its its hot and keeps me awake. ::sips it and leans back::

Sanis Prent
Apr 5th, 2001, 10:17:38 PM
(Sanis takes a sip, wincing at the hot drink)

So you've been getting the Sasseeri treatment too, huh?

Michael Cline
Apr 5th, 2001, 10:20:30 PM
Like I said everytime I turn around she's standing behind me grinning big and trying to drag me off somewhere, "PRIVATE" if ya know what I mean. If I didn't have so many friends looking out for me she may have succeeded by now. ::Sips down more of his coffee the cup about half gone now::

Sanis Prent
Apr 5th, 2001, 10:24:03 PM
(Sanis nods, drinking more coffee)

Yeah, you definitely need people looking out for you on that one. She's determined...I'll give her that.

Michael Cline
Apr 5th, 2001, 10:31:57 PM
::Finishes off his coffee and yawns::

Yeah Sass is a real stubborn piece of work. No matter how many times I say no or how I say it she has one thing and only one thing on her mind.

Sanis Prent
Apr 5th, 2001, 10:54:21 PM
(Sanis ponders something for a moment, and then speaks, his voice low)

What if I told you I could set it up where she could never get to you again?

Michael Cline
Apr 5th, 2001, 10:59:03 PM
O_o

How?

Sanis Prent
Apr 5th, 2001, 11:05:23 PM
(Sanis places a finger over his mouth at Michael's exclamation)

Shh...just listen. We'd need to meet up with somebody. I hesitate to name names here...its rather public. He's assured me though that he can alleviate this little situation, and keep Sasseeri and all interested parties separate.

(Sanis leaned back)

Its cryptic, but it piqued my interest.

Michael Cline
Apr 5th, 2001, 11:07:05 PM
::nods:: allright I'm interested. tell me what I do.

Sanis Prent
Apr 5th, 2001, 11:18:17 PM
(Sanis pointed a thumb at the door)

The Silent Queen is outside, getting fueled. When that's taken care of, I'm blowin outta here.

Michael Cline
Apr 5th, 2001, 11:25:17 PM
Mind if I tag along then for the ride?

Sanis Prent
Apr 5th, 2001, 11:28:47 PM
(Sanis stands up, finishing his coffee and sliding his coat back on)

By all means. I've got enough room for the trip.

Michael Cline
Apr 5th, 2001, 11:30:57 PM
Sounds good to me. ::grabs his coat and nods::

Whenever you're ready.

Sanis Prent
Apr 5th, 2001, 11:38:28 PM
(Sanis runs his hand through his hair, as he adjusts his jacket. He gestures to the door as he walks toward it)

I'm ready...lets jet.

Michael Cline
Apr 6th, 2001, 09:29:22 AM
::Follows him out the door::

Sanis Prent
Apr 6th, 2001, 09:41:17 AM
(After a short moment, they arrive at the Silent Queen, docked at the outskirts of the settlement. Sanis walks up the gangplank, and heads towards the pilothouse, preparing the ship to get underway.)

Michael Cline
Apr 6th, 2001, 09:44:29 AM
::Cline walked up the gangplank slowly looking around at the ship::

Sanis Prent
Apr 6th, 2001, 09:57:35 AM
(Sanis flipped the gangplank retraction switch, and the hatch closed. Slowly, he began warming up the engines, and accessing the control tower for launch clearance. As Michael walked in, Sanis gestured to a seat to the left of him.)

I'm just about done here, so buckle down. We'll be outta here before you know it.

(The control tower responded, granting final clearance, and Sanis eased the ship off its landing struts, taking it slowly into the air with the repulsors, while the main engines eased along at mooring speed)

Michael Cline
Apr 6th, 2001, 11:49:15 AM
::Michael took the seat and pulled the restraints tight.::

Sanis Prent
Apr 6th, 2001, 11:59:47 AM
(Sanis sends the ship high into orbit, and eventually into space. A course is laid in for Churba, as Sanis switches to auto pilot, and relaxes.)

Glad you could come along, Mikey. You know, you're probably the most willing bounty I've rounded up in all of my hunting years. I appreciate the cooperation. I hope that whatever reason why this Sith wants you, that it doesn't end up getting you killed. You seem like a decently cool fella, and it would really put a pisser on my day if he kills ya.

Michael Cline
Apr 6th, 2001, 12:02:48 PM
O_O

WHAT?!?!

Put a cramp in your day?? It would put a major one in mine!

And what exactly makes you think you can make me go? I may be the non-violent type Sanis, but damned if I'll let you take me without a fight!

Sanis Prent
Apr 6th, 2001, 12:08:18 PM
(Sanis bites down a fingernail that was growing too long)

Hmm? Did you say something?

Michael Cline
Apr 6th, 2001, 12:10:54 PM
::Takes off the saftey restraints and stands up looking for something to beat Sanis with::

Sanis Prent
Apr 6th, 2001, 12:18:22 PM
(Sanis continues trimming his fingernails)

Passengers should remain seated and their safety belts securely fastened until the seatbelt lights go off in the cabin. Please move all trays to their upright and locked position, and bring all seats to their upright positions as well.

(Sanis turns around, watching Mikey run around)

Uh...what are you doing? Sit down before you hurt yourself, man. Lets not stop being civil just because you're about to be incarcerated. And we were doing so well, too.

Michael Cline
Apr 6th, 2001, 12:21:09 PM
CIVIL MY ASS!

You freaking played me!

You want to be civil? Allright... let me go free.

Dang you! Don't you have anything I can use to hit you??

Sanis Prent
Apr 6th, 2001, 12:26:22 PM
(Sanis swiveled his chair around, shrugging)

Hell man! I told you the truth. I said I knew a place where you could go, and Sasseeri would never be able to get you.

(Sanis shook his head)

And this...this is the thanks I get?

(He gestures toward the airlock)

But hey...you can always leave if you want. I'd put a jacket on, though. Deep space tends to be cold this time of year.

Michael Cline
Apr 6th, 2001, 12:29:16 PM
::Rubs his forehead::

::Sits down and sighs::

Not really anything I can do in the situation is there?
I try to escape I die. I wait around I may live or might escape after you hand me over. Logical thing to do is sit back and wait.

::refastens the belts and leans back nervously::

Sanis Prent
Apr 6th, 2001, 12:31:46 PM
(Sanis smirks)

You could always keep looking for something to clock me over the head.

Michael Cline
Apr 6th, 2001, 12:33:20 PM
I did look. You got everything pretty much nailed down that I could hit you with. Plus can't use any force abilities thanks to your 'pet'.

Sanis Prent
Apr 6th, 2001, 12:43:14 PM
(Sanis raised an eyebrow)

What, Roddy?

(Laughing a little, Sanis grabbed a bag of peanuts, popping a few in his mouth)

Nah, I got him in his cage belowdecks.

(Sanis extended the bag to Michael)

Wanna peanut?

Michael Cline
Apr 6th, 2001, 02:27:44 PM
so.... Your Ysalamari isn't in range where he can affect me? ::raises an eyebrow::

Sanis Prent
Apr 6th, 2001, 02:43:14 PM
(Sanis thinks about it for a moment)

Shouldn't be affecting you...I don't think.

(Sanis continues holding the bag in front of Michael)

Sure you don't want a peanut? They're honey roasted.

Michael Cline
Apr 6th, 2001, 02:45:57 PM
uh... No thanks Sanis.

::raises his hand in front of Sanis's face and motions slightly::

Actually you're going to take me back to the bar.

Sanis Prent
Apr 6th, 2001, 02:49:45 PM
(Sanis cocked his head slightly. That didn't sound like a bad idea.)

Uh, I'm gonna take you back to the bar, okay?

(Sanis began to turn the ship around)

Michael Cline
Apr 6th, 2001, 02:52:42 PM
Hey that sounds good to me! back to the bar then! ::Smiled::

Sanis Prent
Apr 6th, 2001, 02:56:47 PM
(Sanis smiled)

You know what, Mikey?

Michael Cline
Apr 6th, 2001, 02:59:04 PM
::::raised an eyebrow and looked over at Prent::

Um, what Sanis?

Sanis Prent
Apr 6th, 2001, 03:00:44 PM
(Sanis leaned over slightly)

I want you to listen very carefully to me...

Michael Cline
Apr 6th, 2001, 03:02:12 PM
::Mike's eyes widened slightly as he nodded::

Yeah Sanis? I'm listening.

Sanis Prent
Apr 6th, 2001, 03:03:58 PM
(When Sanis spoke, he did so clearly and slowly...)

Imperative Four, it was you who killed Captain Jazzbo.

Michael Cline
Apr 6th, 2001, 03:07:38 PM
::raised an eyebrow::

Come again?

Sanis... did you lose it or something?

Sanis Prent
Apr 6th, 2001, 03:17:22 PM
(The key phrase was picked up and correctly processed by the nanites within Michael's body, which had now had just enough time to distribute from his stomach to a proper distribution throughout his body. The nanites had not been detected in his coffee, as they were odorless and tasteless, and small enough to seemingly "dissolve" in the liquid. Within each of the molecule-sized robots, a minute quantity of Zyrved, a powerful sedative and narcotic, was stored. Unless intentionally released, ingesting the nanites would not cause the drug to activate. Instead, it would lie dormant, undetectable...at least until somebody spoke the key phrase. At that point, every nanite would simultaneously release its quantity of drug at the same time. With the drug already distributed to where it needed to be...total unconciousness was guaranteed, in less than 1.5 seconds.

Sanis winked)

Say goodnight, Gracie.

Michael Cline
Apr 6th, 2001, 03:24:22 PM
::Raised an eyebrow::

Goodnight Grac...

*Conk*

::Michael fell forward unconscience::

Sanis Prent
Apr 6th, 2001, 03:32:26 PM
(Smiling, Sanis dragged Mikey's body down the corridor, and tossed him inside one of his two Universal Energy Cages. Sanis activated the energy bars barring Mikey's movement as well as his use of the Force. Once he was confident that sleeping beauty wasn't going anywhere, Sanis walked back to the pilothouse, and now that he was free of Mikey's suggestive technique...Sanis returned the ship's course to normal. The Silent Queen continued on its course to rendezvous with the Sith.)

Darth Roul
Apr 6th, 2001, 08:59:01 PM
::looks on as the ship enters the orbit of Churba. Realizing that his precious cargo has arrived Roul gets his ship ready. As the ship lands and Sanis exits Roul hands him a briefcase::
Its all there, 600,000 credits. now where is Cline?

Sanis Prent
Apr 6th, 2001, 09:14:24 PM
(Sanis takes the briefcase, opens it, and inspects the money, making sure it is all there.)

One moment please.

(Sanis walks into the ship, deactivating the universal energy cage. With a grunt, Sanis hefted Cline's unconcious form out of the ship, laying him on the ground in front of Roul.)

Imperative Five. While all the women came and went. Barefoot servants, too.

(Upon receipt of the waking command, the nanites slowly began reducing the amount of drug in Mikey's system. He would awaken soon.)

Darth Roul
Apr 6th, 2001, 09:18:38 PM
::as cline began to wake up Roul bent over and took a look into his face::
Why hello there
::Pulls out a blaster::
Don't try anything cline.
You may now leave Sanis. Thank you

Sanis Prent
Apr 6th, 2001, 09:20:51 PM
(Sanis nods)

My idea precisely.

(Sanis makes a short walk up the ship's gangplank. Moments later, the ramp is lifted, and the ship blasted off, headed back to Coruscant)

Michael Cline
Apr 6th, 2001, 11:28:21 PM
::michael looked over at Sanis taking off and mumbled out the word bastard barely audible over the sound of the Silent Queen's engines and looked at Roul::

So. You're the one who orchestrated this? funny, I didn't think you'd be smart enough to do something like this Roul. What do you want?

Darth Roul
Apr 7th, 2001, 08:59:50 PM
::turns the gun to stun::
Thats for me to know and you to find out
::shoots Cline and he falls to the ground unconscience once again. Roul then picks up the body and drags it onto the ship and places him in a small cage. He raises the ship off the ground and starts off to Corillia::

Michael Cline
Apr 7th, 2001, 11:55:23 PM
::Sees the gun be set to stun and flinches::
not again with the unconscious....

*Blam*

Darth Roul
Apr 8th, 2001, 01:49:41 PM
OOC: this will be continued at pub23.ezboard.com/fthesit...ionchamber (http://pub23.ezboard.com/fthesithorderdiscussionchamber)