PDA

View Full Version : A Lone Jedi Sits Down

Warren Azalin
Apr 1st, 2001, 01:10:44 AM
:: Taking in the events that had taken place only days ago the Jedi sighed, he never liked killing people so why had he done it again. That was an easy question, he had killed the Sith to save the life of a friend. Slowly taking a sip of his drink he thought about Cerasi laying in the Bacta Tank, he had gotten her there just in time and he was glad for that, but was death truly necessary ? He knew this would eat away at his soul but he was a Jedi, he was supposed to defend not Kill ::

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Apr 1st, 2001, 01:31:01 AM
**Leia walked into Yoghurts to find Warren looking somewhat down**

Warren, is there something wrong? What is troubling you? Care to talk about it?

Warren Azalin
Apr 1st, 2001, 01:34:28 AM
:: Hearing the voice of his former Master the Jedi slowly turned acknowledging her presence, motioning for her to take a seat he sighed. He knew he would have to tell her, after she was one of his closest friends and was his Master ::

"I killed someone Leia, I didn't mean to. I did it only in defence but i killed them still."

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Apr 1st, 2001, 01:42:26 AM
**Looking on at Warren somewhat surprised about what he had just told her Leia thought things over a bit before answering**

Warren, unfortunately that is all part of our jedi lives. We chose to defend the innocent sometimes killing a person in either self defense or to save another's life. This is how it is. You know this don't you?

Warren Azalin
Apr 1st, 2001, 01:49:58 AM
:: Slowly he nodded his head, he knew he had done the right thing in saving Cerasi's life, but who was one to judge the value of ones life ? ::

"I know this is how it is, but it is not something I cherish. Have you ever taken anothers Life ?"

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Apr 1st, 2001, 02:03:38 AM
**Looking on intently at Warren trying to figure out where he is going on this**

Yes, I have Warren. I believe you already know this. As a matter of fact..I had <a href=http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicstarwarsroleplayingarchive.showMessage ?topicID=3420.topic>slained a sith name Naga</a> earlier today. He had foolishly set up 10 bombs scattered across Coruscant wanting to bring it down with total distruction. The only way I can find the bombs locations were to fight him..that was his call. In doing so, he hand over the datapad to me, showing me the locations as part of his bargain for being defeated.

Why do you ask Warren?

Warren Azalin
Apr 1st, 2001, 02:07:08 AM
:: Sighs slowly taking another sip of his drink ::

"I was just asking to know, it's hard the first time I guess."

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Apr 1st, 2001, 02:15:36 AM
Yes, I know Warren. Please relax all is fine. Just remember, you are doing one of your duties and are standing up for the code that you truly believe in.

Warren Azalin
Apr 1st, 2001, 02:21:36 AM
"I know it's just that...."

:: Slowly looks down not being able to look Leia in the eyes ::

"Did you know the one i killed, he is, well was Gaven's cousin. He was all he had left and I killed him."

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Apr 1st, 2001, 10:42:37 PM
::Contemplating Warren's statement for a moment, Leia answered::

No I did not. BUT..ask yourself this, are you going to blame yourself because his cousin choice the wrong path, being a sith and you were defending another person who was almost killed by this hand?

I don't think so my friend.

Warren Azalin
Apr 1st, 2001, 11:26:56 PM
"I won't blame myself because I know in death he found redemption in the light, but he never hurt anyone else. Someone had already done their Damage to Cerasi, all he did was try to stop me, but your right Leia. This is a part of a Jedi's job and it was something I had to do, I only hope I will find forgiveness for it."

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Apr 3rd, 2001, 12:21:58 AM
**Leia pats Warren on the shoulder**

Have no worries Warren. You did the right thing. I feel you know that deep in your heart and you understand this now. It will be find my friend trust me. Maybe you just need some rest and not worry about this.