PDA

View Full Version : Heya y'all...ya miss meh?

Peachy Hazzard
Apr 9th, 2001, 09:56:06 PM
Aww gee fellas...you sho are han'some...I'hm glad to be back 'round yohnduh.

Shadow LeFae
Apr 9th, 2001, 09:57:42 PM
any relation to Sage or Fire?

Selena Kyle
Apr 9th, 2001, 10:01:19 PM
::Looks at Peachy and decides she better find Fire::

Peachy Hazzard
Apr 9th, 2001, 10:01:53 PM
Why...Ah shore am...

(blushes)

Ah'm the mo're bux'm 'n charm'n clone of Fire Hazzard.

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 9th, 2001, 10:06:42 PM
Stares at the red haired Hyuu-mann from across the bar and smiles. Slowly, Cirrsseeto walks over to the female, smiling warmly.

Hello therrre...jI am Cjirrrrrrsssssseeto Rrraurrrrrrssssssatta. jIt jisss a pleasssurrre to make jyourrr acquajintance...Mjissssss....?

Peachy Hazzard
Apr 9th, 2001, 10:10:30 PM
(Peachy looks at the tall and tan man with large ears walking over to her. She smiles brightly, fixing her hair as she bats her eyes in a charming fashion)

Whyyy hayllo therre suh...ain't yoo soh hayn'sum.

My my my, and such a gintleman as well.

Mah nayme is Peachy...Peachy Hazzard. But you can cawl meh anyeething yoo wawnt.

What was yer name agin, suh? Cirrsseeto? May Ah cawl yuh Cirr?

(Giggles)

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 9th, 2001, 10:15:17 PM
Feeling obliged to live up to the woman's adjectives of chivalry, Cirrsseeto takes her hand, bringing it up to his lips. While his ice-blue eyes stare into her green orbs, he softly kisses her hand, purring as if to beckon her in with his charms.

jIt jisss njice to meet jyou...Peachjy Hazzarrrd.

Cirrsseeto widens his smile, barely exposing his canines

Would jyou ljike to ssspend an evenjing wjith me, mjy Ladjy?

Peachy Hazzard
Apr 9th, 2001, 10:24:01 PM
(blushes even more, giggling in spite of herself)

Oh ain't you a dawll!

(Peachy slows her laughter, and stops altogether)

Bless yew suh...Ah would luv ta spend un evenin' with yew.

(smiles widely, taking the large man by the hand)

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 9th, 2001, 10:36:32 PM
Cirrsseeto's large hand gripped all the way around Peachy's as she hugged her body close to his. They slowly began to walk through the Bar and Grill, taking in the sights. Cirrsseeto looked down at the Hyuu-mann female, purring somewhat expectantly. His mouth was turned up in a slight grin, with the pearly white tips of his fangs visible from underneath the upper lip. His ice-blue eyes looked at the red-headed female, taking in every delightful feature of her body. Yes...her wonderful body...wasn't it nice. Cirrsseeto could smell the pheromones and other scents from her...they were intoxicating to him. Expectantly, he wet his lips, but he knew it was far too soon for the two of them to be doing anything like that. After all, it wasn't very becoming of a gentleman to do that so early in the evening. After all...they hadn't even had dinner yet.

Stopping as they walked, Cirrsseeto turned towards an expansive porch that lead outside, to a scenic garden. He gestured in that direction and leaned down to Peachy's ear, purring a suggestion to her.

Whjy don't we both go outsjide and have djinnerrr underrr the ssstarrrsss? Wouldn't that be beautjiful jindeed, Peachjy?

Cirrsseeto's hauntingly attractive ice-blue eyes stared into her own, almost sending his thoughts to her telepathically, their gazes were so well-locked.

Peachy Hazzard
Apr 9th, 2001, 10:49:48 PM
(Peachy's face lit up. How did he know? She always loved eating outside under a starry night! It was one of her favorite things! Swooning, she reached upwards, wrapping an arm around Cirrsseeto's muscular neck and pulling him down slightly for a kiss. The kiss was spectacular, she had never kissed a man like that quite before in her life. As she withdrew, however...her lip snagged slightly on one of his larger teeth, and poked is ever-so-lightly.)

Ooh! Oh my!

(Peachy backed away from Cirrsseeto's lips, returning to her side, and tapping her lip with her free hand. Just a slight poke, only a dot of blood. Peachy smiled at Cirrsseeto, urging him forward, out of the B&G and into the garden outside.)

Oh it will be beeeutiful, Cirr....can ya uhmagine it awll?

(Peachy and Cirrsseeto walked out of the B&G)

Hart Kenobi
Apr 9th, 2001, 10:58:37 PM
Ah, so Peachy has resurfaced. Makes things interesting, I guess.

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 9th, 2001, 11:00:02 PM
Cirrsseeto licked the spot of her blood from his fang, letting the ferric tang settle in his mind. Smiling contentedly, he walked with Peachy until they were outside. Around them were beautiful plants and shubberies, and above them, a sea of stars. Cirrsseeto gestured to a place just past a small hill not 20 yards away.

Letsss go therrre, Peachjy.

They walked just past the small hill, and Cirrsseeto sat on the hillside, looking up at the stars. He leaned back, laying down at an angle on the side of the hill. Peachy did the same, laying beside him, still holding his hand. For moments, they both simply looked at the stars, and Cirrsseeto listened to the sighing sounds of Peachy as she breathed...in....and out....in.....and out...i

Smelling a change in her pheromones, Cirrsseeto turned at exactly the precise time, wrapping his arms around Peachy as she wrapped hers around his, each of them kissing the other deeply. In the back of Cirrsseeto's mind, he remembered that they did have to eat at some point tonight, as his stomac was beginning to rumble. But that could wait...at least for a little while. Cirrsseeto continued to kiss Peachy.

Peachy Hazzard
Apr 9th, 2001, 11:10:44 PM
(Peachy's hands wrapped passionately around Cirrsseeto's body as she kisses him deeply. He was so well-built, so handsome, and so....exotic. He even had long ears, fangs, and stripes of all things. So Peachy was charmed by the strange...it suited her just fine. However...as she kissed Cirrsseeto, she seemed to remember something about dinner. Wondering about that, she backed away slightly)

Oh dah'lin...when did yuh want to have dinnuh out heeyuh?

(Peachy kissed at his neck, waiting for his answer)

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 9th, 2001, 11:21:04 PM
Cirrsseeto broke the momentum in his kisses long enough to answer Peachy

We'll get to djinnerrr shorrrtljy, Peachjy.

As Cirrsseeto resumed his kisses, he worked his left hand downward, sliding it down Peachy's side until it came to rest on her hip. His right hand migrated over his head, just above hers to play with her spilling locks of red hair that lay on the grass. He lazily ran his fingers throuh her hair as he kissed her, slowly migrating his kisses down her face, and down her neck, so that Cirrsseeto's nose was nuzzling on her jawline. As Cirrsseeto's purring droned hypnotically, he slowly began to extend his claws, careful not to prod Peachy with them. For a moment longer, he kissed her...feeling his lips brush against her warm and pulsating jugular, carrying liquid life just under the skin. Cirrsseeto could control his salivation no longer.

Peachy Hazzard
Apr 9th, 2001, 11:23:12 PM
(Suddenly, Peachy felt the kissing stop, as Cirrsseeto's lips rested against her neck.)

Cirr...you awlright?

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 9th, 2001, 11:49:36 PM
Cirrsseeto nuzzled his nose against Peachy's jaw, tilting her head slightly back, as his right hand gently but firmly gripped Peachy's red hair, holding her head back. At the same time, his clawed left hand gripped into the flesh of her right hip tightly, as Cirrsseeto swung his leg over her legs. With the Hyuu-mann female secured and unable to struggle, Cirsseeto yawned his mouth wide, moonlight glinting off of his white canines. As Peachy began to realize what was happening, she started to scream, but Cirrsseeto was fast, plunging his hungry canines deeply into the flesh of her neck, cutting off her voice for all eternity. As the red spray splashed across Cirrsseeto's face, his body tensed, holding down the struggling Hyuu-mann woman as he clamped down, severing her life-giving arteries and crushing her windpipe closed. It was all over at this point, and Cirrsseeto let the delicious tang of her blood fill his mouth as he felt her strength die away slowly. Growling in feral instinct...Cirrsseeto waited for his prey to succumb. It would soon be time for him to eat his fill. Tonight there would be a feast fit for a king.

Peachy Hazzard
Apr 9th, 2001, 11:52:50 PM
(Peachy grew faint as her eyes rolled into the back of her head. In a matter of moments, she was dead.)

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 10th, 2001, 12:06:06 AM
Cirrsseeto's jaws remain fixated on his prey, making sure the Hyuu-mann female had passed on. Feeling no movements, no pulse of blood flowing through arteries, Cirrseeto removed his bite from Peachy's neck, licking away the bright red splatter that adorned his face. The blood excited his palate, preparing him to gorge himself on his kill. Rising up to his knees, Cirrsseeto purred rhythmically, ready to eat. With a strong slash down the middle, Cirrsseeto opened up Peachy's abdomen, revealing nutritious internal organs. Leaning down to the kill, Cirrsseeto plowed his jaws in...tearing away whatever he could pull out. Quickly, he began to devour the nondescript visceral mass, chomping, tearing, and slurping sounds filling the air as he consumed the Hyuu-mann's insides. By far the best part, Cirrsseeto rushed to finish them quicky before he consumed the muscular arms and legs. His face chest and arms were bathed in blood and occasional bits of torn flesh. Leaning upwards, Cirrsseeto gazed his wide ice-blue eyes at the moon hanging high in the air. He felt...alive!

<font size=20>Rrrrroooaaarrrrr!!</font>

Morgan Dreada
Apr 10th, 2001, 12:16:50 AM
The door opened slowly with a creak as Morgan exited the bar. She stood there for a moment and watched as the strange creature finished his dinner, her amulet glowing with power as she contemplated whether she should interfere or not. This was after all the creature's meal...yet for obvious reasons his actions sickened her. It was clear the young girl had no idea that the creature had considered her his food as she was allowing him to fondle her.

"Naughty, naughty," Morgan's amulet stopped glowing as she was now standing directly behind Cirrsseeto. Her presence was no longer masked. Cirrsseeto could immediately smell her, but it was already too late. Morgan snatched Cirrsseeto by the ears and tore him from his meal. She swung around quickly and released her grip, smashing him through a wooden bench.

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 10th, 2001, 12:52:00 AM
Quickly rising to his feet, Cirrsseeto winced painfully, his blood-coated hands gingerly rubbing his sore ears. He bared his fangs in a painful grimace, which soon became a snarl of anger. Cirrsseeto looked quite primal and terrifying, being bathed in Peachy Hazzard's blood. He stared daggers at his attacker.

What arrre jyou dojing herrre? Go awajy! Thjisss kjill jisss mjine!

Korvus Sha
Apr 10th, 2001, 12:55:03 AM
:: Raises an eyebrow. ::

"This is what the Jedi spend their time doing? Bah, not too different than I remember."

Morgan Dreada
Apr 10th, 2001, 01:16:09 AM
"That was a very mean trick, little one..." Morgan narrowed her eyes and removed her sword from it's sheath, "I don't believe your young prey was quite expecting that."

Morgan walked closer to Cirrsseeto, letting the tip of her sword drag along the ground behind her lazily as she circled him. "Of course, I was curious at first but as I saw that no one was going to come to the poor sow's aid...and seeing as how I have nothing better to do...I thought that we could have a little fun."

Security Droid
Apr 10th, 2001, 01:21:32 AM
**BEEP**BEEP**

You have all engaged in a Class 2 infraction. Please prepare to be neutralized.

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 10th, 2001, 01:42:26 AM
Using the Security droid as a distraction, Cirrsseeto spun around, pummeling Morgan across the shoulder with a powerful claw swipe. The Cizerack's strength was sufficient enough to send the unknown assailant sprawling onto the security droid. In the ensuing confusion, Cirrsseeto bolted, sprinting away as fast as a Cizerack could run

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 10th, 2001, 04:42:09 PM
After some time, Cirrsseeto returns to the site of the kill, hoping that the others had left the scene. Cautiously, he sneaks back, returning to the spot where he last fed on his prey

Dragon dlayer
Apr 10th, 2001, 06:16:03 PM
*dragon walked behind cirr This Ls in his right hand*

"Now why did you have to go and do that?"

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 10th, 2001, 06:22:24 PM
His ice-blue eyes locked on the interrupting Hyuu-mann, Cirrsseeto slowly approached his kill. Hopefully, the alien would leave him be, as his killing here was done. Now, he simply wished to eat.

jI wasss hungrrrjy, Hjyuu-mann. jI don't expect jyou to underrrssstand, but Cjizerrrack hungerrr cannot be fjilled all the tjime bjy jyourrr sssmall Hjyuu-mann food. jI am sssorrrjy ssshe had to djie, but jit wasss all forrr a need.

Cautiously, Cirrsseeto crouched low to the ground, hefting up a leg and sinking his canines into the thick flesh of the calf muscle, pulling away a sizeable portion. His eyes continued to watch the Hyuu-mann male, hoping he would leave him be.

Dragon dlayer
Apr 10th, 2001, 06:33:16 PM
*dragon just stood quietly..not makeing any moves*

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 10th, 2001, 06:37:08 PM
Cirrsseeto continued to devour the Hyuu-mann, tearing flesh off the bone in large messy bites

Dragon dlayer
Apr 10th, 2001, 06:43:10 PM
*trys his best to keep from getting sick*

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 10th, 2001, 06:46:34 PM
Purrs lowly as he continues to feed, ripping flesh from the Hyuu-man's bones and consuming it quickly, snapping up the stringy flesh in voracious bites. In minutes, the left leg was reduced to dry bone, and Cirrsseeto began to work on the right leg.

ReaperFett
Apr 10th, 2001, 06:51:21 PM
::

"Yo, furball"

Cirr turns round to see Fett, aiming a pistol at him.

"I suggest you stop now"::

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 10th, 2001, 06:53:55 PM
Cirrsseeto stops in mid-transit, turning to look in the direction of the voice, a large strip of flesh still dangling from his mouth. His ice-blue eyes narrow at the alien who was pointing a weapon at him.

Dragon dlayer
Apr 10th, 2001, 07:00:35 PM
*raises an eyebrow as he quickly got rid of the leg*

ReaperFett
Apr 10th, 2001, 07:55:10 PM
::

"Im going to give you to three. But the body, back on the floor.

1..."::

Dragon dlayer
Apr 10th, 2001, 07:59:44 PM
*readys his Ls to help fett*

ReaperFett
Apr 10th, 2001, 08:03:41 PM
no need Dlayer, I can handle furball

Dragon dlayer
Apr 10th, 2001, 08:07:51 PM
*steps back*

"Then I'll just watch..untill this ends or you do need help."

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 10th, 2001, 09:49:58 PM
Cirrsseeto stands up, swallowing the strip of flesh in his mouth. His tongue licks away at the blood on his face as he watches the aggressive Hyuu-mann

ReaperFett
Apr 11th, 2001, 04:12:58 AM

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 11th, 2001, 04:17:30 AM
With a snarl, Cirrsseeto drops the half-eaten kill to the ground.

ReaperFett
Apr 11th, 2001, 10:19:08 AM
Now, step away

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 11th, 2001, 12:50:17 PM
Slowly, Cirrsseeto backs away from his kill

ReaperFett
Apr 11th, 2001, 12:54:52 PM
now, leave

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 11th, 2001, 01:04:57 PM
Slowly, Cirrsseeto leaves, returning to the B&G

ReaperFett
Apr 11th, 2001, 01:41:51 PM
Ahem, leaving is the other way

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 11th, 2001, 01:43:54 PM
Cirrsseeto's eyes narrow

Leave me be, Hjyuu-mann.

ReaperFett
Apr 11th, 2001, 01:47:44 PM
Hmmmm, lets see.......no, I dont think I will. Leave

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 11th, 2001, 01:56:21 PM
Cirrsseeto turns to leave, but spins around just as fast, swiping a clawed hand at Reaperfett's gun, smacking it free from his hand and sending it clattering away. With his natural speed, Cirrsseeto lunged forward, hefting the Hyuuman high in the air by the fabric of his shirt. Cirrsseeto's blue eys narrow, and he speaks in a growl.

jI sssajid beforrre...leave me be. jI don't want to hurrrt anjybodjy herrre, not even jyou. Don't forrrce me jinto sssomethjing jI don't want to do...pleassse.

ReaperFett
Apr 11th, 2001, 02:07:20 PM
::Fett knees Cirr in the chest, before rolling onto him on the floor.

"No, please leave, I can get nasty in a good kinda way"::

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 11th, 2001, 02:15:36 PM
Cirrsseeto's breath wheezes from him slightly as Fett kicks him, and falls on top of him.

ReaperFett
Apr 11th, 2001, 02:17:33 PM
::Fett gets up, and steps back

"Now, leave"::

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 11th, 2001, 02:20:17 PM
Cirrsseeto stands up, sighs slightly, and goes back inside the B&G

Leave me alone, Hjyuu-mann.