PDA

View Full Version : ORDER UP! (For male cat thingy)

Force Master Hunter
Apr 11th, 2001, 01:51:56 AM
:: Hunter comes in exhausted. Damn, who hired him be just a dolly boy??!?! What was this thing anyway?::

Package for a Ciirr..... yeah okay, cat thing with funny name. Someone got you a present

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 11th, 2001, 02:04:34 AM
Cirrsseeto turned at the mention of his name. It seemed there was a scrawny-looking Hyuu-mann with a parcel for him. For him? That meant it was for his Mistress, as anything a male possessed immediately became property of his Mistress. Curious, Cirrsseeto walked forward, his large frame approaching the Hyuu-mann. Narrowing his blue eyes, Cirrsseeto's ears rose in curiosity.

What jisss thjisss?

Force Master Hunter
Apr 11th, 2001, 02:11:28 AM
:: Hunter continued to huff. Damn that thing was heavy::

Hmm.... says here for male.... whatever you are. tuck in.

Dunno whatis in there but the stink of raw fresh meat I need to wash off. See ya.

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 11th, 2001, 02:17:06 AM
Cirrsseeto's nose was delighted by what greeted him. It smelled of flesh! Something good to eat, perhaps? Licking his tongue over his canines, Cirrsseeto prepared to open the box, but hesitated, knowing that Mistress Meorrei would probably be angry at him for opening the parcel. No, he should probably wait on her approval before removing the box's contents.

Cirrsseeto lifts the box easily enough, and goes to put it against a wall, waiting for his mistress so he can see what good food is in there.

Force Master Hunter
Apr 11th, 2001, 02:26:13 AM
:: Hunter turned, drew and fired in the same motion. The lock on the package exploded and the lid flipped open... exposing some very fresh meat::

"Dont care what your mistress says matey. it's yours. If your old lady dont like it, she can have a few words to me... or attempt to. Dont ask me where it came from, I'm being paid to make sure you eat it"

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 11th, 2001, 02:43:30 AM
Cirrsseeto reconsidered his position on the matter as the contents of the box were revealed to him. It was filled with delicious animal flesh. The smell was so inviting. Oh...Mistress Meorrrei wouldn't mind if he had some. He would save her a bit as well.

Taking the box to a table, Cirrsseeto began to dig in, snapping up chunks of red meat hungrily...gorging himself with suprising speed.

Force Master Hunter
Apr 11th, 2001, 05:38:14 AM
:: Hunter put away his gun. Well, that was the easiest 2000 he ever made::

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 11th, 2001, 05:40:57 AM
Purring to himself, Cirrsseeto continues to feed, tearing off fleshy bites noisily