PDA

View Full Version : Why did it end so fast? (Now open)

Kaine Darklighter
Apr 16th, 2001, 07:30:18 AM
Kaine sighed from his small corner in the bar. Ever since that first battle with Vega, something had been eating away at him, and now it was beginning to take over. He desperatly tried to keep control of himself, as he kept himself secluded in the small corner. It was creeping up through his soul.

The time was coming .. It would all end ..

Leeloo Mina
Apr 16th, 2001, 07:36:28 AM
Leeloo was sitting at the bar when she noticed Kaine sitting all alone in the corner and decided to join him. As she walked over to where he sat, Leeloo noticed he looked a bit down.. like somthing was bothering him.

"Hey Kaine..you okay..? "

Kaine Darklighter
Apr 16th, 2001, 07:39:46 AM
Kaine lifted his head up slightly, as a small smile played across his lips.

“Okay? Of course I'm okay..”

Lies. He was sick of telling everyone that he was okay, or everything was fine. They were all lies. Soon everyone would find out whats been wrong with it.. And no-one will like it.

Leeloo Mina
Apr 16th, 2001, 07:45:40 AM
Leeloo shook her head. Something he wasnt telling her--maybe she was just jumpy or something..

"You sure nothings wrong..?"

Even if something was wrongshe knew he wasnt going to tell her. Or he already would have.

Kaine Darklighter
Apr 16th, 2001, 07:47:19 AM
Gah. I told her already.

“I just told you, Nothing is wrong!”

Couldn't she understand that? Asking the same question twice agitated him.

Leeloo Mina
Apr 16th, 2001, 07:53:26 AM
She jumped at the harshness of Kaine's voice

"Okay okay..well.. then whats up?"

Kaine Darklighter
Apr 16th, 2001, 07:58:30 AM
Kaine smiled when Leeloo jumped. It was as if he got pleasure seeing her get frightened. Leeloo could see that something had changed in Kaine, but she couldn't figure out what.

“Nothing, Leeloo. Just nothing.”

Leeloo Mina
Apr 16th, 2001, 08:04:13 AM
Leeloo shudders something was up with Kaine..she wasnt even sure what to say to him.--the convo had really just ended there.. She sighed.

Kaine Darklighter
Apr 16th, 2001, 08:06:18 AM
Kaine simply smiled. He had saw the shudder go up and through Leeloo's body. It sort of pleased him. He knew why too. Something would happen ..

“Leeloo.. Get away from me ..”

Leeloo Mina
Apr 16th, 2001, 08:09:51 AM
She looked up-- get away from him? wha?? why?

"Get away from you??"

Kaine Darklighter
Apr 16th, 2001, 08:11:28 AM
“Yes. Get away from me. NOW.”

Kaine put power into the last word. His voice seemed.. different somehow. Something was terribly wrong with him ..

Leeloo Mina
Apr 16th, 2001, 08:13:21 AM
somthing-- something bad was wrong with him she got up slowly

"Kaine? Are you sure you're okay??"

Kaine Darklighter
Apr 16th, 2001, 08:14:07 AM
“Gah. I will move then.”

Kaine got up from the small corner, and looked around. He looked for another dark spot, and when he found one, he started to walk for it.

Leeloo Mina
Apr 16th, 2001, 08:19:53 AM
Leeloo watchedas he started to walk off-- no, she wanted to talk about what was brothering him. She walked in front of him

"Kaine what is wrong?"

Raven Mira
Apr 16th, 2001, 08:20:14 AM
(Sorry, Kaine, I don't wanna infringe on you.)

Kaine Darklighter
Apr 16th, 2001, 08:25:31 AM
“Get out of my way,”

Kaine stared at Leeloo. She was really starting to annoy him. He stepped forward, but she didn't move. Maybe he should teach her a lesson? No, Not yet.

“ NOW!”

Leeloo Mina
Apr 16th, 2001, 08:29:01 AM
"No. Kaine I'm not moving. Not untill you tell me whats wrong."

She stood in front of him looking him in the eye

" What is wrong?"

Kaine Darklighter
Apr 16th, 2001, 08:30:54 AM
Kaine suddenly drove his fist into the gut of Leeloo. She doubled over in pain, and he simply grinned. Looking down at the pitiful being, Kaine laughed.

“I told you to move, But you didn't listen..”

He uses one hand to push her to the ground, and he turns away from her.

“Pitiful..”

Leeloo Mina
Apr 16th, 2001, 08:41:05 AM
She fell to the ground and watchedas hewalked away..Something was wrong with him. She closed her eyes and sighed--but what?

Kaine Darklighter
Apr 16th, 2001, 08:47:56 AM
“Pitiful woman. You're so weak..”

Kaine grinned slightly. He couldn't believe at how weak Leeloo this. To think that he was considering training her, Lucky Sage got her before he did. He turned and looked at the door. He had a new path now, and by the end of today, he'd be something different. Kaine began the short walk to the door. This would be the last time he would be in this bar as a Jedi.

Raven Mira
Apr 16th, 2001, 08:51:19 AM
Raven laughes from the barstool she is now accustomed to sitting in, and speaks to the blue haired "Jedi Knight".

"So quick to betray and change your ways. I thought you cared about this one?" Raven motions to Leeloo Mina.

Kaine Darklighter
Apr 16th, 2001, 08:52:36 AM
Kaine stops walking, and turns around to face Raven.

“Cared about that pathetic thing? Heh heh.. You have got to be kidding me..”

Raven Mira
Apr 16th, 2001, 08:57:16 AM
"Have you no feelings? Even a Sith must have feeling to survive. With out feelings, you cannot think, and without thought...there is no survival," Raven pauses, biting her lip.

"And, you can't tell me you did not have feelings for her, even as just a companion."

Raven studies him as she waits for his reply. Something had changed in him since the last time they had spoken..and it had been so sudden. His eyes were no longer soft and caring, but like ice, waiting to freeze someone's thoughts and kill them.

A very sudden change.

ReaperFett
Apr 16th, 2001, 09:01:20 AM
::Fett walks down the bar, and leans against it, putting his drink down::

Kaine Darklighter
Apr 16th, 2001, 09:04:28 AM
Kaine narrows his eyes at Raven. She had a point.

“Okay, So I did care for her.. But who cares now? 'Tis not my place with the Jedi. I'm too "bad" to be one of them. This happened ever since my very first fight.”

Kaine simply grins at her. The dark side inside of him had been eating away at his soul, threatening to consume him. And now it had. He had changed greatly. Kaine suddenly noticed Fett.

Erg, this wont be good. I'll probably get some huge lecture.

Kaine's grin faded slightly, as he slowly turned his head to the Jedi Master. Kaine suddenly turned his back to everyone, and headed for the door. It was his time to leave...

...for good.

ReaperFett
Apr 16th, 2001, 09:09:11 AM
::Fett outpaces Kaine, and pulls him back to face him

"Why leave? Did you find the life too hard? Going for the easy way? The way that the weak go?"::

Kaine Darklighter
Apr 16th, 2001, 09:13:04 AM
“Life to hard? It wasn't hard at all. Going for the easy way? Not really. The way that the weak go? Why are most Sith stronger than most Jedi? Hmn.”

Kaine grinned at Fett, then pushed him back slightly. He turned around, and started for the door again.

ReaperFett
Apr 16th, 2001, 10:02:08 AM
::As he goes, Fett keeps talking

"Stronger? Tell me that when your skin is flaking off"::

Kaine Darklighter
Apr 16th, 2001, 10:05:54 AM
“You'll never see my skin flaking off. You'll be dead by then.”

Kaine smiled slightly, then finally left.

ReaperFett
Apr 16th, 2001, 10:09:51 AM
sure, whatever. Tell me when your new teeth come through, Ill send you a card

Nichos Marr
Apr 16th, 2001, 04:54:48 PM
"Kaine!?!?! As in Kaine DARKLIGHTER?!" Nichos cried.

"That's right, look," His friend Heedon replied. The rodian pointed to Leeloo on the floor. Nichos turned his head, his eyes becoming wide.

"Leeloo! Oh...God...no LEELOO!!" Nichos sprinted across the bar, checking to see if Leeloo was ok. He held her up and sat her in a chair.

"Who did this Leeloo?!" Nichos asked.

"Ka-kai-Kaine!" Leeloo stuttered. Nichos knew Kaine was turning to the Dark Side. He could not believe it.

"Don't worry Leeloo...Kaine is the pathetic one. He seeks power. And that will be his undoing."

ReaperFett
Apr 16th, 2001, 05:00:08 PM
::Fett walks over to Leeloo and Nichos

"Hey, you ok?" He asks Leeloo::

Morgan Evanar
Apr 16th, 2001, 06:17:03 PM
Looks over from his seat.

"Looks like somone forgot to take their happy pills today..."

Leeloo Mina
Apr 16th, 2001, 07:00:56 PM
Leeloo looked up at Fett and nodded

"Yeah..I'll live.. But Kaine--"

She stoped..what was wrong with him? He wasnt really going sith--soon she'd wake up find this all a dream, she just had to close hereyes..so she did. Expecting to wake up with everything back to norma

ReaperFett
Apr 16th, 2001, 07:30:19 PM
::Fett kneels down, and puts his hand on Leeloos shoulder.

"Listen, I know you dont want this. But it's happened. Dont let it get you down"::