PDA

View Full Version : The absent knight walks in...

Jedi Rebel X
Apr 17th, 2001, 11:43:51 PM
The jedi knight walked in. His robes were loose and slightly disheveled. Curious stares came from some of the jedi. It was normal to him, as he had been gone a while. The last chapter of his life had been hard, and he was still slightly shaken. (To be explained later)
He sat down at a booth and rested his chin on his hand, his elbow touching against the table. He felt some stubble.

"Need to shave soon," he thought.

He pondered over recent events. One of the fellow jedi turning sith, one that he once had respect for. He had high hopes for the former knight, but they seemed gone forever now.

Another day gone by, he leaned back and sighed, placing his head against the cushion.

OOC: Ladies and gentlemen, I give you my return to rping. At least IC.

Selena Kyle
Apr 17th, 2001, 11:53:28 PM
::Selena walked over to the newcomer.(Well atleast she had never seen him before.)::

::The waitress pulled out a pad and a pencil from her apron to take an order::

Hi there Sugah. I reckon you are new here. Is there something I can getcha this evening?

Jedi Rebel X
Apr 18th, 2001, 12:01:47 AM
Rebel looked up, the thoughts swirling around in his mind going blank.

"Oh, hi...I'm jedi knight Rebel, I left before you started waitressing here. I'll just have a root beer."

::He handed her the credits::

"Thank you, miss."

Selena Kyle
Apr 18th, 2001, 12:50:52 AM
Well it's a pleasure to meet you Jedi Knight Rebel. My name is Selena Kyle and I have only been waitressing here for a few months. Let me go getcha that root beer.

::Selena headed back to the barcounter and poured a rootbeer in a glass w/ice and returned to the jedi knight::

Here ya go..one Root Beer. Enjoy.

::Selena placed the credits in her apron and smiled at Rebel::

Will there be anything else for ya this evening?

Jedi Rebel X
Apr 18th, 2001, 01:15:24 AM
"No, I'll be fine. Thanks for the drink."

Paul Vader
Apr 18th, 2001, 06:13:59 AM
::a young man enters the bar. he sees Rebel and walks over to him.::

"Hello....I don't believe we've met. I'm Paul. I think you are Rebel?"

Katarina Kariena
Apr 18th, 2001, 11:24:02 AM
*pounces on Rebel* REBEL!!!! ^-^ *hugs Rebel for a few momments then runs back over to her usual dark corner*

Leeloo Mina
Apr 18th, 2001, 11:34:27 AM
Leeloo watched as Reb walked into the Bar..it had been a long time she walked over to the Jedi

"Hey reb! Long time no see, huh?"

OOC- SCOTT EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

Jedi Rebel X
Apr 18th, 2001, 01:12:57 PM
::Rebel looked toward the padawan::

Yeah, I'm Rebel. Nice to meet you, Paul.

::Gets knocked to the floor by Kat::

Nice to see you again Kat.

::Brushes himself off and gets back up. He turns to Leeloo::

Yeah, but now I'm back.

OOC: Get away from me you lazy eyed Fett....err....freak!

Aisha Klan Klan
Apr 18th, 2001, 01:23:28 PM
*shocks Rebel and ppl stare at Aisha* what?

OOC: this is videl, btw, cool pics....

Jedi Rebel X
Apr 18th, 2001, 01:30:03 PM
*Bzzt*
::Rebel's hair goes up for a second then back down::

OOC: Yeah, the custom title kind of gave it away, and thanks.

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa
Apr 18th, 2001, 02:13:12 PM
Sarrtarroa watches the scene with a cool sense of aristocratic condemnation. How droll, it seemed quite the festive Hyuu-mann family reunion of sorts.

Swirling his goblet of spiced blood merlot, Sarrtarroa continued watching, as if the Hyuu-manns were putting on a play for his amusement.

Aisha Klan Klan
Apr 18th, 2001, 02:53:38 PM
OOC: oopps, I forgot about my title....

Paul Vader
Apr 18th, 2001, 03:35:14 PM
[OOC: I knew Videl used to say something like that, but I didn't think you were her.]

"You too. You seem to have your hands full with all of your old friends. I guess I'll talk to you later."

::Paul turns and leaves.::

Aisha Klan Klan
Apr 18th, 2001, 03:38:56 PM
OOC: hehe, it's funny how some ppl still can't get it...I act almost the same with this alias...and still there's the mark under the eye thing, most of my aliases have some mark on their face or a scar somewhere else....

Jedi Rebel X
Apr 18th, 2001, 03:39:34 PM
"You don't have to go, it would be fine if you stayed."

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa
Apr 18th, 2001, 03:56:31 PM
Sarrtarroa made a smug face at the rather mundane encounter, extended the claw on his right index finger, and used it to stir up the remnants of his blood merlot, just before he primly drank down the rest of the goblet's contents.

Retracting his claw, Sarrtarroa snaps his fingers at the Hyuu-mann female who is talking with the males.

Wajitrrressssss, jI hate to botherrr jyou frrrom jyourrr ljittle chat, but jI'm afrrrajid mjy merrrlot needsss rrrefrrressshjing.

Sarrtarroa held up his empty goblet for her to see. He smiled slightly, waiting for her to respond with quick service. How interesting Hyuu-mann culture was! One of the few institutions where you could put a woman to your whims. Sarrtarroa thought the situation was quite novel indeed.

Jedi Cadet
Apr 18th, 2001, 07:00:32 PM
::Cadet runs in after hearing reb was back. She tackles him to the ground::

"REB!!!!!!!!"

::Cadet lets him up::

"Where you been? I havnt had my new rooms wall knocked down yet."
lol

Aisha Klan Klan
Apr 18th, 2001, 07:06:54 PM
OOC: Cadet, where did you get that pic? because it looks like mine since I cut the pic at that point to trim it down a little....

Jedi Cadet
Apr 18th, 2001, 07:12:15 PM
OOC: from a web site that has a ton of anime in it. http://www.anime-genesis.com/pics/index.shtml

Aisha Klan Klan
Apr 18th, 2001, 07:22:09 PM
OOC: still I would rather you not use it since I use Iria pics for my Videl account.....

Jedi Cadet
Apr 18th, 2001, 07:30:22 PM
OOC: sorry. I use Iria for my character pic here and in TalkCity.

Aisha Klan Klan
Apr 18th, 2001, 07:34:15 PM
OOC: so what? I've been using Iria pics since Jan of 2000....and I would rather you not use it.....

Morgan Evanar
Apr 18th, 2001, 08:59:02 PM
Videl... so somone uses the same pic, big deal.