PDA

View Full Version : Dinner for Two (Closed Please)

Warren Azalin
Apr 10th, 2001, 06:06:12 AM
:: Sitting alone in a darkened corner of the Bar the Jedi adjusted his hood, he had planned this night out for a special person and he hoped everything would go well. Time passed as he sat there waiting, but eventually he saw who he was waiting for. All eyes turned towards the front as a lean Jedi female entered the bar, she looked beautiful in her Jedi robes and didn't even look a day over twenty. Sighing happily he watched as she walked over and took a seat across from him, snapping his fingers slightly caused the candles on the table to ignite with flames. He had used the Force of course to cause the flames, but it was still a nice affect. Looking across the Table he smiled ::

"Well Amnde, I promised you a candlelight dinner so I hope this pleases you."

Jedi Amnde
Apr 10th, 2001, 09:36:51 AM
*Amnde looks into Warren's beautiful blue eye's with such love and tenderness*

"Yes, it pleases me very much so"

*she smiles and reaches across the table to gently entwine her hands with his*

"It doesn't matter what we do, Warren. Just being able to be with you pleases me"

Warren Azalin
Apr 10th, 2001, 11:02:24 PM
:: Smiling slightly he looks at Amnde as he takes her hand ::

"Well I am happy you are pleased with this, I mean I tried my best."

Jedi Amnde
Apr 10th, 2001, 11:10:42 PM
*she smiles sweetly*

"You don't have to try hard"

*she winks at him*

Warren Azalin
Apr 11th, 2001, 08:12:56 PM
"Well do or do not, there is no try :lol: . I would rather make you happy then fail horribly though, So I hope you do enjoy this little dinner we are having :) ,"

Jedi Amnde
Apr 11th, 2001, 08:46:38 PM
"I do. It matters not what we do Warren, just that we spend the time together. I treasure every moment we spend together and everything we do, big or small."

Warren Azalin
Apr 13th, 2001, 05:20:28 AM
"So do I Amnde, so do I. In a time when I had a hole in my heart you where there to comfort me, when everything around me seemed to fail you were there. When I first met you and Gengar I knew he was a lucky man, but at the time I was lucky in love to. You and me though saw the problems in being in love this those who loved the dark, I don't know about you but I led a life where I was happy, but not as happy I could have been. Even though something filled the void in my heart I was missing something in my life. I was missing a purity that would complete me. I was missing something that would make me a better person, I was missing you Amnde."

Jedi Amnde
Apr 13th, 2001, 05:32:42 PM
*she gently caresses his hand as she looks into his tender blue eyes*

"I know exactly how you feel, Warren. When I was with Gengar I felt happy yet there was something missing. I could never figure out what that something was that I was missing, until I met you. You taught me to love again. You've made my heart feel complete again. I can't imagine what my life would be like without you."

Warren Azalin
Apr 17th, 2001, 06:13:50 PM
"I can't imagine what my life would be like without you Amnde, and I don't want to try to imagine it. Amnde I know we have only been together for a short while and this might seem crazy to you. But I cannot think of how I would feel without you in my life, I know I have already been through this once but I hope this time it works out better. Amnde what I'm trying to say is....."

:: Slowly Warren gets up out of his seat and moves in front of Amnde, still holding her hand he goes down on one knee and pulls out a small ring ::

"Will you marry me ?"

Jedi Amnde
Apr 17th, 2001, 06:49:48 PM
*Amnde's heart was pounding a thousand times over now. Amnde watched as Warren got down on one knee and spoke those four words that Amnde had been waiting months for. She could not believe this was happening, it was like a dream. She looked into Warren's beautiful blue eyes. Would he be ready to hear the answer she was about to give him?....*

Warren Azalin
Apr 17th, 2001, 07:31:11 PM
:: Warren stayed there ring on one hand and Amnde's hand in his other, he had known her for over two years now and even though it seemed sudden to most it had been awhile. He didn't know what Amnde would say all he could tell was she had a look of surprise in her eyes that made her look more beautiful, but even with all this he would not tell what answer she would give him.... ::

Jedi Amnde
Apr 17th, 2001, 10:54:34 PM
*Amnde kept her eyes locked with Warren's. Warren was waiting for an answer yet at that very moment, Amnde had trouble speaking. She opened her mouth a few times to speak to him, yet nothing came out.*

*She tries to calm her nerves. She takes a deep breath and begins to speak*

"I'm very happy with the way things are right now, Warren. You and I have a wonderful relationship but I think we should.."

*she pauses and looks for a reaction from Warren. She got the look she had suspected. Amnde finshed her sentence*

"What's the matter Warren? I was just going to say that I think we should take our relationship a step farther.."

*she grins*

"Yes, I will marry you, Warren Azalin."