PDA

View Full Version : Patiently Waiting For Selena Kyle....

Kanon Krowe
Apr 6th, 2001, 12:42:11 AM
The man sat in the shadows. They spoke to him sometimes, like a friend offering advice. He felt closer to them then he did any servant.

As his eager eyes searched the crowded bar he saw many woman. Some with pleasing bodies, some with extrodanary minds, but all missed something. Something Selena Kyle possessed. Her's was a package. Her's was a package worth opening. Her mind as well as her looks were attractive. Although these things were reason enough to court the woman, she possesed something more. An innocence, yet wisdom unparreled. The oxymoron of emotions residing in her was exceptional. Perhaps this was common among humans? These conflicting feelings? But she handled it with a grace and class he admired.

Selena Kyle
Apr 6th, 2001, 12:56:15 AM
::Selena making her rounds through Yoghurts, walks towards to the far corners of the bar and sees a familiar face sitting in a booth by himself. At first, she was taken back by his prescence due to the events that happened on his last visit. But knowing Kanon he must have some motives for his return Possibly the plans of destructions, he had warned her about last::

::She slowly makes her way to his booth, pulling out a pad and pencil from her apron.::

Good evening, Sir. It's Kannon..Kannon Krowe, correct?!

What can I getcha this evening?

Kanon Krowe
Apr 6th, 2001, 01:26:01 AM
Kanon felt the nervous words leave her mouth before they left. He was accustomed to persons having fear for him, but her fear disturbed him.

"Kanon will do Ms. Kyle. Formalities are not needed for this occasion"

Kanon folded his fingers.

"I believe today I would like a serving of Moon Glow."

OOC -

I am uncertain of the correct words. I believe "Moon Glow" is it. It's a delicacy in the Star Wars universe. It's much like a pear, yet deadly. If it is not cut correctly the result is fatal. It is a favorite among Prince Xizor.

Selena Kyle
Apr 6th, 2001, 10:37:45 AM
::Selena still feeling uncertain about Kanon, started jotting his order down and gave him a half smile due to her insecurities::

Sure thing, Kanon it is. You may call me Selena if ya like, seems only right.

Are ya sure you want the "Moon Glow"? I hear it can be lethal. Although, I am sure it would be prepared right here. Would ya care for a drink with that too?

Kanon Krowe
Apr 7th, 2001, 01:48:42 AM
Was she being sincere? Did she care about his well being? Or was she simply beign polite. Either way he decided to be happy with her concern, even if it was fake.

"I take my chances ma'am. To live to the fullest you must find your match in things."

His words spoke a deep truth inside him. In everything there was no equal to him. No woman he had found was the entire package as he was. Although Selena showed promise to be the first to rise to his level. He found himself searching for challenges. No one could defeat him, he never lost at anything. The only thing he had left was the chance he could get poisoned by the delicacy. However this was unlikely since he seemed immune to viruses or poison.

"I believe a chocalate smoothy would go down nicely."

The Chocolate Smoothy was childish, but it was one of the only things he had not sampled in his lifetime. Odd, how he never took the time from all his expensive food to enjoy a Smoothy. His voice rised in pitch, he was practicly giddy. Emotions came rare and he learned to enjoy them when they lasted.

Selena Kyle
Apr 8th, 2001, 12:16:02 AM
::Seeing that Kanon seemed somewhat in good mood surprised Selena some. Not that he was ever mean to her, but he was a man who was very confident and spoke freely about himself and his thoughts. Not really caring what a person thought or felt about them. This seemed to confused Selena. It seems she did not know this man all that well. She could not help but still feel uneasy about him even if he seemed friendlier today. There was just something about him. Call it a woman's instinct if you must::

::Selena smiled at the mentioned of a smoothie::

Sure thing I will add a chocolate smoothie to your order. I will be right back Mr. Krowe..I mean Kanon.

::Selena walked off and placed the order. Shortly later she returned to Kanon's table once more::

Here ya go. One Moon Glow and one Chocolate Smoothie. Will there be anything else for you this evening, Kanon?

Kanon Krowe
Apr 8th, 2001, 01:40:40 AM
"Yes--well no. Not food anyway. Would you care to join me?"

Kanon bit a slice of Moonglow. The juice trickled down his throat. He wasn't dead yet.

"I apoligise for the last time you met. That blundering fool Suarron and his cronies will no longer bother us. What an idiotic, juvenile, boarish, specticle he is! Do you not agree?!"

Kanon could see he was talking to much about a subject Selena could not care less for.

"Please join me maddam."

Selena Kyle
Apr 9th, 2001, 12:50:19 AM
::Selena looked on at Kanon as he ate. Apparently the moonglow wasn't so lethal or this guy had a high immunity to it.::

Saurron, *sigh* That was a bad night as I recall. One I would prefer to forget, Mr. Krowe. No offense.

::The thought of that night sent chills up Selena's back::

Well I dunno if I can Kanon. Seems like we are a little busy tonight. Is there something you wanted to talk about?

Kanon Krowe
Apr 9th, 2001, 01:19:44 AM
Was she trying to get rid of him?

"If you do not wish to accompany ma'am, say so. I'm a adult, I can take rejection."

Or was she being genuine in her words? He certaintly wouldn't want to offend her.

"Or perhaps I can help? I have waited a table or two back in the day."

Selena Kyle
Apr 9th, 2001, 01:30:30 AM
::At first Selena was stunned by Kanon's abruptness::

Excuse me?!

::She huffed::

Why must you get your back up like some crazed Rancor huh?!

::Then as Kanon offered to help wait on some tables..she was taken back once more::

You know what. You sure are a complex man aren't you. First you snap at me then you offer to help me. What's your story Kanon?

Kanon Krowe
Apr 9th, 2001, 01:39:50 AM
"My apoligies. I am very sensitive at moments like these. Many years ago I lost all interest in the opposite sex. As of late, your charm and grace has renewed my interest in relationships. I was dissipointed when I assumed, wrongly, that you were making an attempt to, for lack of a better word, blow me off. I'm sorry. May I make ammend horendous mistake in some way?"

Selena Kyle
Apr 9th, 2001, 02:06:23 AM
::Listening to Kanon's story, Selena felt some sympathy for him. Yet...she could not help but be leary of this man::

Well..I was not, as you so called said "blowing you off". I was merely stating I was a little busy and wasn't sure if I can take a break. *sigh*

You don't have to make anything up to me Kanon, but please try not to think the worst of people. Like someone is out to hurt you or something.

I guess I can take a seat for a few moments.

::Selena feared her next question considering Kanon's last visit::

So what brings you back to this here bar Kanon?

Kanon Krowe
Apr 9th, 2001, 02:39:42 AM
"I'm sorry for assuming that of you Selena. I'm used to watching my back. It's kept me alive."

Kanon turned to the task of answering the lady's question.

"I came to see you actually. I wanted to make sure you were alright. Are you?"

Selena Kyle
Apr 9th, 2001, 10:57:37 AM
::Kanon is concerned about her?! Why?! Is there some impending danger she did not know about. Selena thought over this for a moment::

Me?! You came here to see if I was ok?! Is there something wrong...something you are not telling me? Please forgive me. But your last visit you talked about a horrendous impending danger to happen in the near future. Is there something I should know about?

Kanon Krowe
Apr 11th, 2001, 03:02:10 AM
"Well..."

Kanon thought for a moment. He then shook his head slowly with blank eyes.

"No. No I suppose not. Not to you anyway. Nothing you need to concern yourself with."

Kanon gestured to the seat across from him.

"Please, sit down. I enjoy your company. I will make it up to the ownership if they lose money on your break, I am sure they will not."

Selena Kyle
Apr 12th, 2001, 12:20:01 AM
::Selena looked on at Kanon. Noting his hesitation and avoiding the subject. Sure, he said she shouldn't be concern. But she most definetly was::

Don't worry? *Sigh* I fear by the way you just said that Kanon. I should worry some.

::Noting Kanon motioned for her to sit down, Selena slide the chair out and sat down.::

Why thank you.

No worries Kanon. I am due for a break and I am sure they won't mine if I take it now. It's practically my breaktime as we speak.

So..

::Selena hesitated for a moment not knowing what to say::

...how have you been Kanon? What is new with you?

Kanon Krowe
Apr 12th, 2001, 12:35:05 AM
Kanon smiled.

"Much has happened."

He took a deep breath before begining.

"More and more people are trying to kill me. I hired a Bounty Hunter to rough up a few people, not kill them, and the prey got angry. So now it seems they are after me. Little do they know that's what I wanted. I wanted them after me. I wanted them to become reckless."

Kanon paused as he looked around the room.

"I am positive watchful eyes and eavesdropping ears are observing me now. As I speak they are watching my every move. They'll think I made another mistake. That I am a fool leaving myself open. But they're under developed minds cannot process the amount of planning I have made. They have no idea I know they're every move."

Kanon stopped.

"Where are my manners? You shouldn't allow me to drone on like this. Tell me, how have you been?"

Selena Kyle
Apr 12th, 2001, 12:51:22 AM
::Selena listened carefully as Kanon spoke. He was a intriguing man, that was for sure. But yet, the things he spoke about to her, well they could not help but put fear into her heart::

Who me? I live a pretty dull life compared to yours, Kanon. Basically my life is my job as it stands. Don't get me wrong. Overall, I enjoy working here. I must say I meet very interesting people here. That is for sure.

::Selena gave off a small giggle::

Now...Kanon it seems to me you have made a few enemies a long the way. It's best I don't know why. I actually fear the answer to that question if I ask that of you. So, I think I will just past on it.

And if I am not mistaken, you are still going through with those plans you spoke of the last time we meet.

::Fearfully asking the next question::

Is that true?

Kanon Krowe
Apr 13th, 2001, 03:05:21 AM
Kanon nodded.

"Plans change. They have been altered slightly, as expected, but the goal remains the same. Unite the Sith and eraticate the Jedi. If the Jedi take this as a threat, that's their problem. I don't threaten people, it's cowardly. I act on my words. The Sith are a odd group. Some are wise in their own demonic way, some are ruthless and barbaric, some simply like the fact the drinks come easy and the women are plenty, or perhaps the other way around. In all scenerios they have one goal, destroy the Jedi. But I will not fight along side thoughtless clods. So I test the Sith every now and then. They think it's a threat, but it isn't. Tests are the only way to see one's true potential. Then I allign myself with the more useful groups. Then I destroy the groups that oppose myself and my alliance. Then I scrap up the remains of the destroyed factions. Then I shall have a strong enough Force to destroy the Jedi."

Kanon paused, unable to read Selena's expression.

"Am I boring you?"

Selena Kyle
Apr 13th, 2001, 10:26:39 PM
::Selena listened intently. Hearing Kanon's words, once again put fear in Selena's heart. But at the same time, it had got her back up some. She slowly leaned forward toward Kanon, crossing the midsection of the table::

Bore me?! I can't believe you are still talking this way. ESPECIALLY, being here in JEDI bar. I'll tell you one thing, you really are not afraid of no one if you can openly talk about killing the Jedi right on their one turf, so to speak. Quite honestly...that still surprises me some Kanon.

Kanon Krowe
Apr 14th, 2001, 03:01:38 AM
"How so? These Jedi know how I feel. If they as powerful as they say they are, they know my feelings. I have spoken openly about them. I have nothing to hide. This conversations is between you and me. If I was on stage stating how I was going to destroy them all, that would be one thing. But talking privately, i fail to see the crime in that."

Selena Kyle
Apr 14th, 2001, 09:57:41 AM
::Selena leaned back in her chair once more::

Still Kanon, you have no fear in discussing your plans in a Jedi Bar. I find that rather odd. Yes, the Jedi can sense your thoughts. This much I know. But, it seems to me you would like them to know your plans since, you are candidly talking to me about it. As though, you would like them to overhear this conversation and possibly try to stop your plans.

::Selena stopped speaking for a moment::

Then again, I may be wrong. Honestly, I don't know Kanon. You seem like a complex man. I really don't know your motives to be quite honest with you. That is probably why I am surprised that after your last visit, you are here once again.

Kanon Krowe
Apr 16th, 2001, 03:27:42 AM
Kanon smiled.

"You are smarter then you appear Selena Kyle."

Kanon's face twisted into a lopside grin as he leaned over the table.

"What fun is it to the Cat if the Mouse does not show it's teeth?"

Selena Kyle
Apr 16th, 2001, 12:38:23 PM
::Selena found herself backing away from Kanon::

Smarter than I appear?!

::She huffed::

What?! Do I come across as a dumb blonde to you?

::Selena narrowed her eyes but then became frightened by the "cat and mouse comment"::

Please Kanon...you are scarying me!!!!