PDA

View Full Version : At the end of the bar

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 11th, 2001, 01:20:54 AM
Cirrsseeto sits by himself, waiting yet again for his mistress to return from wherever she had business. He was hungry yet again. Terribly hungry...and there was nothing he could do about it. Leaning over the bar, he propped his chin in his hands, sighing. The smell of food caused his stomach to growl loudly, and he watched the Hyuu-mann waittress continue to bring food to people.

Selena Kyle
Apr 11th, 2001, 01:23:37 AM
::Selena recognizing the Cizerack Male decides to quickly run to his table and take his order.::

Hello again. What can I getcha ya this evening?

Fritz 7
Apr 11th, 2001, 01:24:06 AM
*from far away Fritz quietly observes the large cizerack male. Fritz hadn't seen him before but had heard of his large appetite*

Sage Hazzard
Apr 11th, 2001, 01:26:25 AM
Sage ran quickly to the man.

"Excuse me Selena, but I think I might be able to solve this man's uncontrolable appetite."

Sage takes out a Snickers bar and unwraps it. He offers it to the male.

"Here. It's 'satisfying', or atleast that's how it was advertised. I was saving it for later. But you seem to need it more."

Selena Kyle
Apr 11th, 2001, 01:30:21 AM
OOC: LOL..I am sorry ..but I am totally losing it here now. Sage..that was so funny. :lol:

Warren Azalin
Apr 11th, 2001, 01:32:41 AM
OOC: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 11th, 2001, 01:36:41 AM
Cirrsseeto stared curiously at the snickers bar, finally placing it on the counter next to him, as he continued watching the Hyuu-mann female serve food. Whatever "food" the Hyuu-mann male had given him, it didn't smell very edible at all.

A moment later, the Hyuu-mann female approached him, asking what he wanted to eat. Cirrsseeto had no money, so he couldn't order a thing. He could totally go for an Eopie, or something as such, but he knew that they served no such thing here. As he wondered how to reply, he looked at Selena with his wide, ice-blue eyes. He stared at her form, and her lithe figure. Instinctually, he sniffed the air, letting her scent fill his senses. The Hyuu-mann smelled as much as any Forrda he had ever smelled...the pheromones her body gave off almost inviting Cirrsseeto to the hunt. His upper lip curled off his canines ever-so slightly, as he sat speechless. He knew what he wanted for dinner.

Sage Hazzard
Apr 11th, 2001, 01:40:34 AM
"How rude!"

Sage takes the snickers bar back.

"If you don't like chocolate, just say so."

Selena Kyle
Apr 11th, 2001, 01:42:17 AM
::Selena eyed the Cizerack. She did not know what to think about him. He did not place an order or utter a word. What started to worry her a little was his sniffling in the air. What was that all about::

::Selena nervously asked the Cizerack again about ordering once more::

Ummm...Is there something you would like to order tonight? Perhaps a rack of ribs again?

OOC: Sorry but I will be turning in tonight. :( We will continue this tomorrow. Thanks.

Rrraussorri Meerrassa
Apr 11th, 2001, 01:51:20 AM
--- Delete please.

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 11th, 2001, 01:59:12 AM
Cirrsseeto wasn't listening to the Hyuu-mann. His eyes were watching as she asked him a question. He watched her supple lips move as she spoke. He smelled the warm breath as she exhaled. His eyes panning down, he watched her throat as it formed her words, moving ever-so slightly as she spoke. He could imagine plunging his fangs into such a delightful neck, feeling her warm blood in the roof of his mouth as she struggled underneath his body. It wasn't that he wanted to devour a Hyuu-mann...instead, it was the need to consume true prey. The circumstances had worked themselves to the point that in order for it to be true prey...it would have to be Hyuu-mann. He would've preferred an Eopie or something similar, but seeing the female's body so close to him...he had to have it. The hunger and his predatory instincts began to take control of him.

Reaching over the counter with lightning speed, Cirrsseeto grabs the Hyuu-mann female by the shoulders, his claws digging into the flesh of her deltoids slightly. With his massive beast strength, Cirrsseeto pulls her towards him, catching her small frame in a tight embrace. With a growl and a turn of his head, Cirrsseeto looks to find the nearest path to an exit. Finding one, he sprints forward, carrying the shocked Selena with him. His incredible Cizerack speed allowed him to sprint out the door before the shock of the event sunk in to the bar patrons. With speed and initiative on his side, Cirrsseeto quickly sprinted out of the B&G and into the thick forest, going to a hidden place to dispatch his prey.

Sage Hazzard
Apr 11th, 2001, 02:29:02 AM
As Sage took a bite out of his candy bar the male creature took action. He had never seen someone move as fast as he had unless powered by the Force. In seconds Sage was on him like white on rice....

He rushed out the door, but the male had run into the thick woods. He couldn't see a thing. And he couldn't quite place the exact position of the male. He seemed to be moving at an alarming rate, and in a zig zag pattern to detour followers. Sage cupped his mouth.

"Selena!!! Selena, can you hear me?!!!"

Lady Vader
Apr 11th, 2001, 02:39:15 AM
*LV watched the whole scene take place with lightning speed... what odd happenings this place sprung up*

*downing her drink, she stood and walked to the entrance, finding Sage yelling at the top of his lungs... she was slightly disappointed... she liked the way Selena mixed the drinks she ordered... somehow, they always came out just right... and for some odd reason, she couldn't stand the fact of yet another human being eaten... it just seemed so... bararic*

*placing a hand on Sage's shoulder, she spoke*

there is another way of tracking cats...

Sage Hazzard
Apr 11th, 2001, 02:42:45 AM
Sage didn't turn his head.

"Oh yeah? Well make it quick. I'm prepared to cut down this entire forest if it means saving Selena."

Lady Vader
Apr 11th, 2001, 02:48:16 AM
*she stepped in front of him, heading off in the direction the male Cizerack had bolted in... bounding out of the brush came Iesis... LV made eye contact with the Corellian panther*

*she gestured towards Sage with a finger*

come...

*with that, she was off, following Iesis, who was leading them through a zig zag path of trees and brush*

Sage Hazzard
Apr 11th, 2001, 02:57:49 AM
Sage started forward, slightly faster then the other's pace, in order to catch up. Once he did he slowed to keep steady.

He felt odd working with a Sith. But it seemed they were on a common side at the moment. He vowed to fight in defense. And he had no reason to feel like defending against LV for the moment, but he had to defend Selena from the feline male.

Selena Kyle
Apr 12th, 2001, 12:37:44 AM
::Selena still being carried by the Cizerack is quite alarmed, as he went running through the woods with her over his shoulder. She would not take this calmly for one moment. Selena was just an average citizen not like the force users she sees day in and day out at the bar. She knew all too well her situation was grave::

::As the Cizerack continued his fierce sprint through the forest. Selena was kicking and thrashing about the whole time, trying to get the feline fiend to let her go::

You..You..Unhand me NOW!!

Let me Go!!

::Punching the Cizerack on his back seemed pointless but Selena would not give up::

You brute!! Let me GO..NOW!!!!!

::A sudden intense scream came from Selena..it was a fearful cry for help::

<font size=5>SOMEONE PLEASE....HELP ME!!!!!!</font>

::Selena's plea echoed throughout the forest. As the waitress beckon for her life. As fear came over her, tears started to trickle down her frighten face::

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 12th, 2001, 12:55:50 AM
Cirrsseeto carried his prey through the forest, nearing a small clearing. As he approached, he could feel the Hyuu-mann writhe and struggle under his grasp, to no avail. He felt her abdomen quiver on his shoulder as she screamed, shouted, and cried for help. Cirrsseeto tried to block it all out. He had to think of this as food, nothing more. It was one of the complicated dilemmas of a race that occasionally predated on sentients. He promised himself that he wouldn't make her suffer. He didn't want to cause her more pain than was needed. Agh...but he wished she would stop crying. It was making things...difficult.

With a growl, Cirrsseeto yelled at Selena as he continued running.

Qujiet down NOW, Hjyuu-mann! Don't make me have to tearrr jyourrr vocal corrrdsss out!

Iesis
Apr 12th, 2001, 12:57:28 AM
*the cat's large head snapped to the right, as she sprinted suddenly in that direction, following the scream*

*leaping over bushes and branches, she kept her nose high, following the scent of the large feline*

Lady Vader
Apr 12th, 2001, 01:00:34 AM
*having been quite attuned to the Force for any sounds of the male Cizerack crashing to the forest, she winced slightly as the scream reached her ears... my, but the woman could yell*

*instantly, she turned directions as Iesis did, still being followed closely by Sage... noe of the three slowed their pace, but rather sped up*

Selena Kyle
Apr 12th, 2001, 01:11:57 AM
::Still in the clutches of the powerful Cizerack. Selena continued to plea and beg for her life::

<font size=5>Someone...P-L-E-A-S-E...HELP ME!!!!!</font>

::Selena could not stop the tears for they were tears of terror. She truly did not want to be killed and for that matter slaughtered by the Cizerack::

I will not stop....you brute!

What's the difference!! Tear out my vocal chords now or later! The outcome is the same for me...DEATH BY YOUR HANDS!!!

YOU....YOU UNHAND ME NOW!!!

::Again the tears continued to fall down her face::

What have I ever done to you? Huh? Tell me.. WHAT?!!

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 12th, 2001, 01:25:35 AM
After a few more minutes of running, Cirrsseeto finally reached the clearing. He tossed Selena to the ground, her body landing on a soft, mossy hillside. Strattling her body and pinning her down with his weight, the Cizerack continued to pant, catching his breath as he looked around for anybody following him. With one heavy hand, he pinned Selena down by her right shoulder, as she repeated her question again...

"What have I ever done to you?"

Cirrsseeto frowned slightly, as he continued to catch his breath. He had no excuse to give her, no angry barrage to silence her with. He turned to look down at her with somewhat-sad, ice-blue eyes.

Nothjing, Ssselena. jYou have done nothjing to me at all. jYou werrre sssjimpljy jin the wrrrong place at the wrrrong tjime.

This didn't help Cirrsseeto's pangs of regret for what he was about to do.

jI am sssorrrjy, Ssselena Kjyle...

The Cizerack's claws extended, and he held Selena snugly, gripping her shoulders. With his free hand, he reached up, pushing back her blonde hair, as he pulled back her head gently, to expose her neck.

Sage Hazzard
Apr 12th, 2001, 01:29:09 AM
The Force flowed through Sage's muscles. He sped past Vader. He kept a steady pace as he came up to the large black cat. The feline was better adept at tracking felines such as himself, even if there was differances.

"We're coming Selena!! If you harm one hair on her head Cizerack, you are going to be punished for your crimes in a court of law! Will your Mistress take kindly to her consort being contained for his lifetime?!"

Selena Kyle
Apr 12th, 2001, 01:36:53 AM
::Leaning back on the ground, Selena's body quivered. She was very frighten and did not know what to do::

::Both sadness and fear fell upon her face::

I am sorry too. I just don't understand why you must kill me? I have always treated you with kindness. I treated you like any other patron in the bar and that was always in a courteously manner.

I don't understand Cirr. You may seem like this big brute of a feline..but deep down in your soul, you seem like a kind soul. Why would you want to kill me? Do I deserve to die at your hands?

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 12th, 2001, 01:46:45 AM
Cirrsseeto's emotions were at conflict. He did not want to do this...but he had to. It was the only way. He continued to ease her head back, exposing her neck, perfect to bite down on, and clamp her life off.

Goodbjye...Ssselena.

Cirrsseeto opened his mouth wide, flashing his canines as he leaned down to sink his teeth into her flesh. On the way down, he stopped...looking into her eyes. The hesitation...it...

...very slowly, Cirrsseeto backed away, rising up from Selena. He retracted his claws from her injured shoulder, and helped the Hyuu-mann to her feet. He stared at her with sad blue eyes.

jI am sssorrrjy, Ssselena. Go...now.

Cirrsseeto looked at her, wanting her to flee from him, before he had a chance to let his hunger change his mind.

Selena Kyle
Apr 12th, 2001, 02:04:41 AM
::A sigh of relief came over Selena::

::Yet she didn't run away from him, like a frighten rabbit. Selena looked on at Cirr. For some strange reason her fear became now pity for the gentle giant::

I thank you Cirr. I knew you could not do this. You are too sweet and gentle, behind that harsh exterior.

::Cautiously Selena placed her hand on Cirr's right hand. Definetly not what a person would do to a person that almost killed them. But Selena wanted to reassure Cirr in any way she could::

Please...Please lets just forget this whole thing. I would like you to comeback with me to the bar and grill. We can explain to the others that this was just a terrible mistake on your part.

What do you say?

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 12th, 2001, 02:19:54 AM
Cirrsseeto looked at Selena with large and confused eyes. She should be running in terror, like any Hyuu-mann would in their position. Yet, she didn't. She stayed...and she seemed to care about him.

O..o-okajy?

Cirrsseeto blinked. He was confused and upset.

Iesis
Apr 12th, 2001, 02:37:30 AM
*the large black cat came crashing out of the brush into the clearing, not stopping her momentum, leaping without thought and landing solidly on the large feline's back, sinking long sharp teeth into the back of his neck*

*she snarled and growled, her claws were already imbedded into his thick hide, the poison inside them seeping into his blood stream*

*she clung to him like a parasite and would not let go*

Lady Vader
Apr 12th, 2001, 02:41:26 AM
*LV came into the clearing shortly after Iesis, Sage just a little before her... when she reached the clearing, her eyes met a frenzy of cat fur... Iesis was clinging to what she thought her prey as the large Cizerack swatted at the creature clinging to his back*

*if it weren't for the situation at hand, she might have laughed... but the fact was, was that the large Cizerack could easily kill Iesis, and then LV would be forced to do so to the Cizerack*

*letting Sage take care of Selena, she approached the frenzy, bellowing at the panther*

IESIS!!! Remove yourself from him! NOW!!!

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 12th, 2001, 02:54:16 AM
Cirrsseeto's blue eyes widened in shock as the panther pounced on his back, its teeth biting at the back of his fleshy neck. Instinctively, Cirrsseeto reached for Selena as he was pulled backwards by the cat. Painfully, Cirrsseeto endured the mauling, eventually removing himself from the feline. The two grappled for a moment, until Cirrsseeto picked the panther up with both hands, throwing it with force at a tree. The cat smashed into a tree trunk, the blow knocking it unconcious. Weak, wounded, and poisoned, Cirrsseeto looked at Selena, made a step towards her with his hand out, and fell to the ground.

Lady Vader
Apr 13th, 2001, 02:10:31 AM
*LV snarled, moving towards her fallen companion*

Damn it!

*she knelt beside the panther and examined it for any wounds... nothing serious... she half-closed her eyes, seraching for internal injuries... all she "saw" were a couple of bruised ribs, but luckily nothing broken... she opened her eyes again, and lightly stroked the large cat's head... it stirred slightly, it's yellow eyes fluttering open... slowly, it sat up, it's head held low, waiting for a rebuke from her mistress... LV sighed and spoke softly to the cat*

Think before you take action in the future. What is happening is not always as it seems.

*the panther whimpered softly and began grooming itself... LV left the cat there next to the tree and walked slowly to where the male Cizerack had collapsed... eyeing him, she saw the many places Iesis had scratched him... though the scratches weren't deep, they had been poisonous... what needed tending right now, though, was the deep wound at the back of his neck... she knelt next to him, placing a hand on the back of his neck, examining the wound with the Force*

Sage Hazzard
Apr 13th, 2001, 02:36:08 AM
Sage knelt beside LV, examining the feline man.

"Tell me Lady Vader, what is your feline friend's poision consist of? Is it cureable through the Force? I may be of service. Healing happens to be one of my expertises. Is the poision consistant with basic venom or posionous liquid? or is there something I need to know?"

Lady Vader
Apr 13th, 2001, 02:47:53 AM
*LV finished her examination, still keeping a hand on the feline's shoulder... she looked up at Sage, addressing him*

The Corellian panther has naturally poisonous claws, consisting of a non-fatal venom. It is merely meant to incapacitate it's prey so that it may wait at a safe distance while it's prey succumbs. Then the panther moves in for the final kill and feast.

*she looked back down at the Cizerack*

It won't kill him, but the longer it remains in his system, the more time it will have to paralize his vitals. In essence, if the poison is not removed or treated, the prey becomes completely paralized... permanently.

Sage Hazzard
Apr 13th, 2001, 02:56:54 AM
Sage's face was overcome with concern.

"Then I suggest you help me. Selena, please, go get help."

Sage put his hands over the wound. He started a meditation so deep the voices around him became like whispers in the wind. A small light originated from his palms as the Force flowed through him. The procedure was difficult and may not work if done incorrectly. A bead of sweat ran from his brow down to his cheek as he continued the process.....

Lady Vader
Apr 13th, 2001, 03:39:19 AM
*LV let Sage do his healing work as she remained kneeling there next to the Cizerack... she had some skills in healing, but it wasn't exactly her specialty... she let Sage do most of the work, as she gently stroked the aliens shoulder, soothing the pain*

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 13th, 2001, 04:09:19 AM
Slowly, Cirrsseeto opens his ice-blue eyes, moaning lowly in almost a low roar as he regains conciousness

Lady Vader
Apr 13th, 2001, 04:14:26 AM
*LV heard the feline stir and moan softly... she looked at his face as his eyes slowly opened, looking quite groggy... she managed a smile, but said nothing so as to let him regian his wereabouts and strength*

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 13th, 2001, 04:48:31 AM
Slowly, the big Cizerack sat, up...his ears twitching slightly as he blinked a few times.

Selena Kyle
Apr 13th, 2001, 10:01:01 PM
::A shocked Selena stood motionless by the chain of events at first. Suddenly she heard Sage's words. She quickly nodded to Sage::

Umm...Sure..Sage...I'll go right now!!!

::Before leaving, Selena turned around real quickly to look on at Cirr hoping he be alright::

::She called out real quickly as she started to run back to the bar::

Hang on Cirr. Sage will take care of you in the meantime. I'm getting help NOW!!

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 13th, 2001, 10:14:30 PM
Cirr turned to look at the running Selena, about to ask what she was doing. He was utterly confused at the show of compassion. He almost killed her, and she was trying to help him. Hyuu-manns were hard to understand.

Lady Vader
Apr 14th, 2001, 12:40:56 AM
*LV noticed that the Cizerack was beginning to see where he was... she spoke to him softly*

Hey there, how do you feel?

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 14th, 2001, 12:42:53 AM
Cirrsseeto looked back at the other woman. His eyes kept trying to focus, as his ears fluttered

jI...feel...bad.

Lady Vader
Apr 14th, 2001, 12:56:29 AM
*LV at first thought he was refering to his wounds and looked over at a sheepish Iesis, but then she realized he was speaking about what he had almost doen to Selena*

Well, it's over now. Just don't strain against Sage's help.

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 14th, 2001, 01:12:24 AM
Cirrsseeto looked down at his big hands, retracting his claws. He sighed heavily.

Selena Kyle
Apr 17th, 2001, 12:04:02 AM
::Some time has now passed and Selena returned to the scene with some help of two Republic Officers who happened to be visiting Yoghurts. The officers parked the transport vehicle right next to a tree a few meters away from the scene. Selena quickly jumped out the vehicle with the two officers following behind her.::

::Slightly out of breath, Selena turned to Cirr, Sage and LV::

I am so sorry for the delay. These two officers should be able to assist Sage in returning Cirr to the bar and grill. We informed them at Jedi HQ to have a med droid waiting for our return.

::Selena looked on at Cirr, quite concern for the poor Cizerack::

How are you Cirr? Seems to me you are doin' a lil better since I have left you last.

::Selena quickily looked at Sage and Lady Vader::

Is he going to be alright?

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 17th, 2001, 02:12:19 AM
Cirrsseeto blinks a few times at the Hyuu-mann. He was still in a lot of pain, and still very hungry...but he was also quite affected by Selena's attitude in the face of death. All in all, Cirrsseeto could only sit silently, an occasionaly low-rumbling sigh coming from him.

Lady Vader
Apr 17th, 2001, 02:28:44 AM
*LV looked at Selena*

Well, Sage has managed to get most of the poison out of Cirr's body through his pores. He's in no real danger now.

*she looked at Cirr*

The only think injured now, I think, is his hunger and pride. But, he will recover.

*she placed a hand on Cirr's large shoulder... he was a cat, and she had a soft spot for cats, that was no surprise... she looked into his large blue eyes, sedning him reasuring thoughts*