PDA

View Full Version : Looking around for Sanis

Daleethria
Apr 15th, 2001, 10:28:19 PM
Seemed that her new found love had been coming here recently and wondered why. She had been seeing less and less of him and was beginning to fear that something dreadfully bad would happen to him. Daleethria took a seat at the bar and looked around. She didn't sense him and her worried thinking started to get worse. The bar did offer some comfort since this was the first place she met the scoundrel. Smoking stim cigarettes with a completely disheveled look while she said absolutely nothing ... ah yes, who would have thought that was the start of something special.

Sanis Prent
Apr 15th, 2001, 10:49:35 PM
(Sanis leaned against the counter, finishing a draught. At that moment, he felt a familiar feeling in the back of his head. Slowly putting the beer stein down, he turned around, staring at a very very familiar brunette. Sanis couldn't keep the smile off his face, as he walked across the bar to meet her mid-way, hugging her tightly.)

Dalee! How the frell did you get here? How did you know I was here? Its...so good...so good to see you again.

(Sanis took her by the hand, walking to a table with 2 seats)

Daleethria
Apr 16th, 2001, 01:32:02 AM
Daleethria smiled and was happily led to an empty table. She squeezed his hand and is was comforting to her to be able to touch him and his mind. It was a new experience being so empty when someone that you cared about was away for such a long period of time. She missed him dearly.

"I know your thoughts and it led me here. Besides, we first met here."

She sat down and kept her eyes locked onto Sanis', looking deeply into them.

"I have missed you."

Sanis Prent
Apr 16th, 2001, 01:56:14 PM
(It hit Sanis like a wave, and he wrapped his arms around Dalee tightly, closing his eyes from the upsurge of longing emotion.)

Oh frell Dalee, I've missed you so bad. Sometimes I wish we could get the ship and get the hell outta here already.

(Sanis leaned his face against hers, turning to kiss her cheek)

I feel like I've been going from job to job. I should be making it big by now...but I'm not. I'm just breaking even.

Daleethria
Apr 16th, 2001, 09:58:34 PM
She rested her head upon his shoulder, lightly stroking his arm with her fingertips as she listened to him talk. She missed his presence and touch immensely that having this simple contact was quelling her nerves. Daleethria knew how badly that Sanis wanted to get that one big chance to make a lot of credits so he could leave it all behind. The danger and excitement.

But she knew Sanis better then that.

"I think that you like it too much to make it big ... so quickly."

Sanis Prent
Apr 17th, 2001, 02:02:28 PM
(As Sanis sat at the table, Dalee's words hit home. Damn, she torpedoed right through his defenses, didn't she. Smiling wanly, Sanis nodded at Dalee's thought.)

You know...you're right. Yet again. I dunno...is it wrong to like what I do? I may never get to the point where I can waltz around the galaxy and live on room service, but somehow, even though scrounging around on backwater planets for enough credits to make ends meet has a romanticism about it.

(Sanis sighs)

Dalee...don't ever think I don't want what's best for you...what's best for us. I...just can't see myself ever settling down.

(Sanis bit on his lip slightly as he held Dalee's hand from across the table.)

Maybe its from my dad, but I think I was destined to be a rolling stone. I just hope this rolling stone can pick up some moss on it. I never knew I needed you till I found you, and now that I found you, I don't know how I lived without you before.

Daleethria
Apr 17th, 2001, 11:45:19 PM
Sanis was confused and not confused at the same time. She found the whole thing amusing but hid it from her face since being supportive was the most important thing right now. One thing that Sanis didn't know was that she too held the same thoughts, but of course were uniquely hers.

I already know what we need and that is each other. I too could not settle in one place either. Perhaps that is one reason we compliment each other. You are a wanderer and I am a seeker of information. Both of could never settle down.

The last words that he spoke held so much truth to them as she listened to him. She watched his lips form the feelings that took a vocal form. Her heart skipped a beat and just hearing how he couldn't live without her made her feel like she was the only person in the bar. Daleethria was choked up and was grateful that she couldn't speak because at this point it would be near impossible.

You have changed me. If not for you, I would still be an emotionless zombie that only had one purpose in life. Thank you ... for everything ...

Sanis Prent
Apr 18th, 2001, 01:17:47 AM
(Sanis was torn in many different directions. He finally came to grips with the fact that he wasn't simply gonna make it big overnight. Yet, he wasn't sure if involving Dalee in the dangers of his life was something he wanted to do to her. Yet, she did seem self-assured, and she had always ended up saving Sanis, instead of the other way around. What was he hesitating over, then? Maybe they were destined to roam the galaxy together. Who knew? Maybe this was fate knocking on the door in a subtle way. Not that Sanis believed in fate, that is.

Sanis smiled slightly...looking Daleethria in the face as he held her hand in the middle of the table.)

Alright then...whaddya say?

(Sanis winked)

Partner.

Daleethria
Apr 18th, 2001, 10:51:11 AM
The smile on his face and the feeling that he came to terms with their relationship, and everything that went with it, warmed her heart. She rubbed his hand gently with her thumb and wondered why Sanis winked. It wasn't like he was lying or trying to tell her to go along with a story.

Even now, some of the things he did confused her. Daleethria shrugged it off and just went with the flow and winked back, I think that it sounds like a plan.

She was pretty sure she got that saying right, Maybe we should get us some refreshments to celebrate?

Sanis Prent
Apr 20th, 2001, 01:59:28 AM
That sounds like a good idea.

(Sanis snapped his fingers for the waitress. When she came, Sanis made an order.)

One Sullustian draught, and one chilled Namana Juice, please.

(Sanis looked at Dalee as he ordered. For the first time, he felt like she was a part of him. He felt completely at ease with the situation. Come good or bad, Sanis was ready to spend his time with Daleethria. For the first time, he felt comfortable with the company of one good woman.)

Daleethria
Apr 20th, 2001, 12:53:51 PM
She smiled, very pleased that Sanis was at complete ease around her. It was one of the reasons that he ran off in the first place because he couldn't handle that and she couldn't handle him leaving her. Locking her fingers between his, Daleethria closed her eyes and found the comfort that she needed, that she was missing, while Sanis had been away.

Darth Ryanos
Apr 20th, 2001, 10:41:05 PM
::Walking around the bar, he noticed a certain person that he had just met awhile ago. Her name was Daleethria, and she was his only link to possibly getting a new job. The older one, being a security guard and all, really sucked. If he knew that this job had been so bad, he would've said no, but he needed the money. "Oh, well," he thought to himself."Here goes."

::Walks over to Daleethria. Instead of simply breaking into the conversation, he nods respectfully at both Daleethria, and her company, a gentleman with a scruffy look.

"Hello. Do you mind if I pull up a chair? I wish to discuss some business."

Sanis Prent
Apr 21st, 2001, 12:08:10 AM
(Sanis paused in mid-thought as somebody approached the table. Squeezing Daleethria's hand slightly and slowly letting go, Sanis looked at the man...who was wanting to talk about business. Hmm...seemed that business went looking for him as much as he went looking for it.

Looking back at Daleethria, Sanis smiled, as he extended a chair for the newcomer.)

Sure...take a seat. What can I do for you?

Daleethria
Apr 21st, 2001, 01:03:21 AM
This one decided to, how you would say it ... butt in the operation to find the Layla with Matches.

She eyed him coldly as he sat down.

Darth Ryanos
Apr 21st, 2001, 10:25:09 PM
::Sits at the offered seat. After thanking the scruffy one(whoever he was), he read Daleethria. Sensing Daleethria's slight animosity towards him, he speaks to her first and tries to include the scruffy one in it.

"I'm sorry if I screwed things up back on Coruscant. I was just doing a job, and finding it rather dull, I wished to find another one. I simply wanted to help you with whatever it was that you wanted to find. I thought that if I possibly helped you, then you might help me. But I feel I was mistaken."

::Waving a waitress over, he orders a glass of Coronian tea. When the waitress comes back with the cold glass of tea in her hand, he takes it and gulps a little bit of the tea down his throat. Swallowing hard, he continues where he left off.

"I wish to join you in your business. I'm simply trying to make a living, and getting it started is the hardest thing to do. So, if you can find it in your hearts to let me join you, I would be most appreciative. I'll help you in any way possible."