PDA

View Full Version : **Abruptly Smashes The Door of the B &G wide open*

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Apr 16th, 2001, 01:41:36 PM
**The doors flew open to the bar and grill as a Petite Jedi Master entered the bar. Some of those familiar to Leia went up to say "Hello" to her. But the normally sweet and friendly Leia just gave them a very cold look over, never cracking a smile or saying hello to them. This confused the Jedi. Seems like Leia was not acting like herself**

**After flying in from <a href=http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicstarwarsroleplayingarchive.showMessage Range?topicID=3132.topic&start=81&stop=100>Tatooine</a>..Leia had one thing on her mind to get a drink and yet she did have another motive. The Jedi Master was noticeably injured from a fierce battle. But she did not care about her injuries..She had one intention in mind. And it most certainly was not good**

**Leia found a table in a dark corner. She abruptly kicked out a chair and popped her legs on the seat. Leia glanced around the room..watching some of the patrons paying her no mind and yet noticing some being confused by Leia's attitude. She then unclipped her saber from her belt and slammed it on the table. Once again...people quickly got startled by her. Noticing this..a small and very evil grin crossed Leia's face. She was enjoying this very much. Leia then started twirling the sith talisman around her neck as she watched the jedi every move.**

OOC: This is a continuation of a link that I am in the Battleground with Obi and Jedah Lynch. The link is supplied here when you click on the Tatooine word in this post.

Nash Stolar
Apr 16th, 2001, 01:50:26 PM
*dragon and noticed leia acting very strange..he walked up to her and spoke*

"Leia? Whats up?"

Nobby Nuss
Apr 16th, 2001, 01:55:41 PM
(Nobby jumped up on the table. His master had taught him a few Force sensing moves. He could feel the evil swirling in Leia now. Nobby began to shriek)

"Sith!!!! Sith!!! How has this come to be?
What has happened to ye?
Evil inside you I feel
Please don't make Nobby your next meal.
You're a Jedi strong in the Force
Nobby's voice is becoming hoarse.
Ist thou now a Sith of evil?
Enough of the Sith! I've had my fill."

(Nobby cowers)

"Please do not harm Nobby.
Stay away from me!
Ye are a dangerous psycho
The dark side within dost flow!
Beware!!! Beware!!!
This Jedi turned Nightmare!"

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Apr 16th, 2001, 02:03:07 PM
**Leia looked at Dragon with an evil look in her eyes**

What's up?!

**She then evily gave out a sinister chuckle**

Nothing much...just thought I see what the Pathetic Jedi are up too! You being one of them.

**Dragon could not believe what he was hearing from Leia**

What are you looking at JEDI FOOL!!

**She growled**

Damn..you Jedi are really pathetic..you know that. Time for that to change!

**Quickly Leia's attention was drawn to Nobby. Her eyes narrowed at the humanoid**

Gah!!! I don't know which is worse..Pathetic Jedi or Annoying Rhyming Humanoid!!

**She scowled**

Be Gone you..Humanoid! Unless you want to feel my wraith!

Vega Van Derveld
Apr 16th, 2001, 02:04:47 PM
:: Vega turned from his seat at the bar, looking over his shoulder at the disturbance. At first he believed it to be nothing at all, but then saw that the Jedi Master Leia was taking a rather Sith-like approach on the Jedi ::

(Interesting... Very Interesting...)

Nash Stolar
Apr 16th, 2001, 02:06:25 PM
Time for what to change!? What wraith!? And why am I the fool!? sith are the fools

Nobby Nuss
Apr 16th, 2001, 02:10:00 PM
(Nobby's own eyes narrow upon the sight of the talisman. It shone like gold and looked even neater. Nobby wanted it. He wanted it badly.

Focusing, Nobby closed his eyes. He reached out with the Force, sending messages to his master about this. He could not find Seth anywhere. "Where is Seth?" Nobby thought. He was out of the humanoid's range)

"Nobby will have to do this alone
Oh but I am only skin and bone.
Wait I got it!
Ooooo here comes my fit!"

(Nobby focused again. He called upon Seth's pet beast roaming outside the planet. Nobby felt nothing)

"Curse the day I was born!
My skills are so torn!
If I knew how to contact master,
Everything would be done faster."

(Nobby sighed and lunged at Leia Solo, his claws and teeth ready for action)

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Apr 16th, 2001, 02:28:59 PM
**Leia's brow furrowed at Dragon. Her eyes started to fill with hate**

**She scowled once more at Dragon**

Yes time to change! You Jedi have been drawn to the wrong path of the Force. Foolish the Jedi are!! This must be change for one true power must exist in this Universe!! And it is not one you are following, Jedi Fool!

Yes..Jedi Fool! You heard me!!! The Sith are not fools, they are wise and follow the truth path. The path of supreme power and knowledge. YOU pathetic jedi have NO clue what that means. Do you?!

**She growled again**

DO YOU?!!!

**Suddenly the humanoid spoke to Leia again. Leia turned her attention to the pesky humanoid, within moments the mistaken Nobby lunged himself at Leia**

**Filled with the darkside...she focused her energy on Nobby. As he started to go for her..he found himself suddenly gasping for air. Nobby grabbed his throat unable to speak another rhyme.**

**Leia rose from her chair to watch Nobby fall to his knees weakened by a force choke. A twisted evil grin crossed her face as she watched Nobby fall to his knees**

Foolish humanoid. You should know better than to mess with the power of the darkside.

**After several moments...which seemed like an eternity..Leia released him from the force choke**

I suggest you leave now..or there will be no next time!

Vega Van Derveld
Apr 16th, 2001, 02:31:33 PM
:: Vega chuckled sinisterly to himself and he turned to watch the events taking place. He smiled rather sadistically at the sight of the once peaceful and serene Jedi now violently lashing out on others of her 'previous kind' ::

Nobby Nuss
Apr 16th, 2001, 02:34:37 PM
(Nobby cowered to the floor, a small tear forming at the edge of his bulbous eye. He had almost died back there. This Leia was indeed the tool of evil. Nobby had once again failed his master. He got up on one knee, bowing his head. Nobby slowly got on all fours)

"Nobby will flee
I am sick of me.
Ye shall pay!
I swear to this day!"

(Nobby cowered into the shadows, still trying to use the Dark Side)

Nash Stolar
Apr 16th, 2001, 02:36:10 PM

*Nash reached for the hilt of his saber*
"Leia what are you doing?"

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Apr 16th, 2001, 02:40:40 PM
**Leia watched Nobby leave the bar quickly. All she could do was let out another evil chuckle**

Smart choice little one! Foolish if you think you could mess with me.

**Leia let out another evil chuckle**

I shall pay. Bah!! We shall see about that little humanoid..for now..you are lucky to live. This I promise you...There will be no next time!!

Vega Van Derveld
Apr 16th, 2001, 02:42:19 PM
:: Vega let his hand rest upon the hilt of Seraphim beneath his cloak, watching Dragon and Leia. ::

(This could be interesting...)

Nash Stolar
Apr 16th, 2001, 02:50:09 PM
*Nash tightend his grip on his saber's hilt*

"Your path is wrong.."

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Apr 16th, 2001, 02:51:01 PM
**Leia gave an evil smirk as she eyed dragon reaching for his saber**

What am I doing?!! I am merely trying to enjoy my visit here without being pestered by some annoying people such as yourself

By the way Dragon..I suggest you don't even think of taking your little toy out..If you know what's best for you!

Nash Stolar
Apr 16th, 2001, 02:54:58 PM
best for me? best for you seems more like it...

Vega Van Derveld
Apr 16th, 2001, 02:56:22 PM
:: Vega spoke to Dragon via. the force, an evil grin spreading over his face. ::

~Watch out, lightsider. I believe our petite friend is growing tired of you.~

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Apr 16th, 2001, 03:03:31 PM
**Once again the bar was filled with an evil chackle from the Jedi Master**

Best for Me?!!! Bah!!! Jedi Fool!!!

Go ahead...strike me down! Come on!

**Leia tried desperately to provoke Nash, but he knew better***

What's the matter little one? I can feel your hatred for me brewing..GO AHEAD..strike me down..

**She evily chuckled again**

That's IF you can even get the chance..Then again...

**Leia evily smirked**

If you did..your path to the darkside would be complete!

So Jedi..what shall it be the darkside for you or Death from me?!

Or...the wisest choice of them all..Get lost and let me be! Then you shall live another day..for now..that is!

Nash Stolar
Apr 16th, 2001, 03:07:44 PM
"Next time.."

*He made his way back to his table.and took his thoughts off of leia and what was going on*

Chaos Alexander
Apr 16th, 2001, 09:40:55 PM
::Chaos looks from his table in the corner. The 17 is suddenly filled with memories of Leia holding his and smiling while he was still a babe. He knew this could not be the same women in his torn memories. He could not let this keep going on. he had to do something. He stood little of a chance against a master. Maybe he could do it with the one called Dragon's help. There was one way to find out. Chaos stood up his cloak still over his face.::

"This has to stop ma'am. I know I stand little chance against you, but I will try. As the son of the fallen Jedi Verse Dawnstrider, I must beg you to stop this. I don't wish to fight. I will though if need be."

::Chaos drew his LS. It's hilt was that of an Garou Klaive. Hit a hit of a button it ignited. A grey blade came out.::

"Please don't do this."

::Chaos sized her up. No way she was faster than he was. Nor as stronge, but she had the Force as her ally. And she was more in tune on how to work it. With that she could run circles around him and snap his bones. As long as she didn't go all out with the Force he had a small chance. If she does, well Chaos will again feel a whole hell of alot of pain.::

Katarina Kariena
Apr 16th, 2001, 10:16:31 PM
Kat watched from the other end of the bar as Leia insulted several of the other Jedi. What the heck is going on? Kat thought. This isn't like Leia at all.

After watching this go on for several more momments she had finnaly had enough. Standing quickly a thud could be heard as Kat's chair fell over.

"That's ENOUGH, Liea!" she exclaimed walking over to where Leia was. "I don't know what's gotten into you, but this has gone on long enough!"

She looked at Chaos, "Put that away, it's not needed at this time."

Nash Stolar
Apr 16th, 2001, 10:23:35 PM
*dragon ran up next to chaos..*

"Now were talking...we have to stop her...or set her on the path she was once on.."

Katarina Kariena
Apr 16th, 2001, 10:45:11 PM
Kat glared at Nash, "NO! don't start with the violence!! PLEASE!! That won't get you anywhere and you know it!"

Nash Stolar
Apr 16th, 2001, 10:49:33 PM
"I'm not fighting yet!"

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Apr 16th, 2001, 10:53:08 PM
**Leia's eyes narrow very harshly at the three Jedi. She was definetly NOT the Jedi Master they have all known. There was evil now lurking in her soul due to the talisman Jedah Lynch put on her neck during a fight he had in Tatooine with her and Obi**

**First directing her attention to Kat. Leia snickered at her. Leia spoke to Kat mockingly**

Enough?! **she chuckled**

You haven't seen nothing yet Kat. I suggest you leave me alone. I know exactly what I am doing!!

**Turning her attention to Nash and Chaos, Leia picked up her saber from the table and ignited it**

So you fellas want to dance with me huh?!

**Leia's eyes grew wide as wicked thoughts went through her mind. The talisman really was not letting any of Leia's true lightside qualities seep through at all**

I suggest you shouldn't tangle with me boys. Unless you think you can handle me.

**Leia chuckled once more**

Not a good move on your part. You see I am doing nothing wrong here..but trying to have a simple drink and enjoy the scenery of this here bar.

**Leia said smuggly**

So why pick a fight with me?! Isn't that against all the principles you are brought up on, HUH?!

Morgan Evanar
Apr 16th, 2001, 10:58:31 PM
Morgan looked around the room.

The galaxy had clearly gone mad, or Leia was on some really bad drugs.

He walked up to Leia.

"Solo, are you on drugs?"

"No." Her voice was slighty mad, and very cold.

"The galaxy has officially gone mad," Morgan declared.

He walked to a nearby pillar, and leaned against it. Evanar took a straw out of his coat, placed in his mouth, and after crossing his arms, began to chew.

It was simply too weird to get involved.

Nash Stolar
Apr 16th, 2001, 11:00:01 PM
*Nash wisperd in kat's ear*

"Try to get the talisman."

*he then looked back at leia..ready for an attack*

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Apr 16th, 2001, 11:09:08 PM
**Leia glarred at Morgan and watched him walk off to the side**

**She quickly turned her attention back to the three Jedi before her. Sensing through the force Nash's thoughts about the three attacking Leia. She quickly took action**

**She quickly motioned her hand at the oncoming Jedi issuing them a fierce force push sending them flying backwards into the table behind them**

**She laugh demonically**

Enough..this is my cue to leave. I care not to play with you any more. *YAWN** I find it quite boring in here now. Time to leave.

**Leia said mockingly as she clipped her saber on to her belt**

Just be grateful I sparred your life because I became bored of this little game.

Time for me to leave **Leia thought evily once again**

I think I have to meet up with the love of my life once more. I left him in quite a bit of a hurry to get here. Wonder what Obi is doing right now...

Ta - Ta kiddies..It's been real!

**Leia said mockingly as the three jedi lied on the ground. She quickly exited the bar and headed to her X-Wing to return to <a href=http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicstarwarsroleplayingarchive.showMessage ?topicID=3576.topic>Tatooine</a>**

Edited: typos & link to thread for continuation in Battleground

Ryla Relvinian
Apr 16th, 2001, 11:12:48 PM
I stood off in the corner, barely believing my eyes. "Damnit," I muttered under my breath. "Not Leia. Force, not her!"

Using the low light of the B&G to my advantage, I circled around behind my former Master slowly, taking note of the fresh wounds, the tattered robes she wore. Finally, I saw something new. "What an interesting necklace." I whispered to Nash, coming to stand by his side. "I never knew Obi was into ancient Sith relic jewelry..."

Lady Vader
Apr 17th, 2001, 01:03:56 AM
*LV watched the whole comotion without so much as breathing... this was too funny to be true... a well known Jedi Master gone mad and thinking she was a Sith?!... oh, it was rich... LV had to contain herself from bursting forth in outright laughter at the situation*

*she'd watched the Jedi, or was it Sith?, play with the small talisman around her neck... having used the Force, LV was able to make out some small Sith inscriptions*

*she would have liked to have spoken to the woman, but she left in a huff after bowling over the three Jedi standing before her... entertaining indeed... she couldn't help but smile*

JediMaster Skywalker
Apr 21st, 2001, 03:49:01 PM
A cloaked figure enters the bar, he had sensed the turmoil within the jedi, and since the jedi was his sister he had no choice but to try and show her the light.

the jedi walked up to his sister, "greetings my sister",

Luke notices the talisman around Leia's neck, something is very familiar about it.

but from where? have I seen it before? I am not sure, perhaps its the force trying to tell me something about the talisman.

luke tries to force communicate with his sister.

<font color=cyan>Leia...Leia...focus on my mind...focus....</font>