PDA

View Full Version : Sits at a table, waiting for Reaperfett

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 11th, 2001, 07:27:03 PM
Cirrsseeto sat by himself, others seemingly giving him distance as he sat silently. A waitress came by, and Cirrsseeto asked for a large bottle of of the strongest Hyuu-mann liquor they had...some kind of Corellian Bourbon. While he waited, Cirrsseeto drummed his claws on the table, their sharp points making slight dot-like impressions.

ReaperFett
Apr 11th, 2001, 08:00:04 PM
::Fett walks past Cirr, and clips him round the back of his head to get his attention

"Whats cooking furball?"::

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 11th, 2001, 09:43:56 PM
Cirrsseeto gestures to the seat across from him

Sssjit, pleassse.

Nichos Marr
Apr 11th, 2001, 09:52:45 PM
Watching from a nearby table, Nichos wondered what Cirr's motives were. He knew that the cat didn't like Fett that much. Nichos didn't want any trouble in the bar. He sent a mental message to Fett.

"Watch out Fett...I wouldn't trust that thing."

Raye Valkyrie
Apr 12th, 2001, 08:32:14 AM
:: sniggers ::

If he eats Fett he'll have a stomachache.....

Leeloo Mina
Apr 12th, 2001, 08:34:56 AM
:lol:

True..true..

ReaperFett
Apr 12th, 2001, 08:36:35 AM
::sits

"Yes?"::

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 12th, 2001, 01:44:25 PM
Cirrsseeto hefts the large bottle of bourbon, pouring it, not into shot glasses or anything of the sort, but into two large mugs. He slid one mug to Reaperfett, as he put the bottle down, lifting is own.

jI have drrrjink wjith jyou...Hjyuu-mann. Come, drrrjink wjith me. Talk wjith Cjirrrrrrsssssseeto.

ReaperFett
Apr 12th, 2001, 02:23:58 PM
::
"Sorry if I sound untrusting, but I, well, dont trust you. Ill have my own"

Fett calls the barmaid, who hands him a drink, which he drinks from the bottle::

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 12th, 2001, 02:38:46 PM
Feeling rather insulted, Cirrsseeto scowls, leans over the table, staring at Reaperfett all the way. He reaches for Fett's mug that he had poured, and proceeds to gulp the whole thing down, proving that he had done nothing at all to his drink. Slowly, Cirrseeto sits back down.

jI have ssshown jyou the prrroperrr rrressspect, Hjyuu-mann. jI onljy asssk that jyou rrreturrrn the favorrr.

ReaperFett
Apr 12th, 2001, 03:02:42 PM
I apologise, but man eaters arent high on my trust list

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 12th, 2001, 03:31:48 PM
Sssomethjing jI would expect Forrda to sssajy.

Hjyuu-mann, jif jI werrre jintent on devourrrjing jyou, therrre wouldn't be anjythjing jyou could do about jit. Asss jit ssstandsss, jI am merrreljy bejing sssocjiable.

ReaperFett
Apr 12th, 2001, 05:40:46 PM
so, you invite me for a dinner date?

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 12th, 2001, 07:23:29 PM
Cirrsseeto smiles slightly

jIsssn't that how Hjyuu-mannsss do jit asss well? Gettjing betterrr acquajinted overrr drrrjink? jI wouldn't ljike forrr jyourrr jimprrressssssjion of me to rrremajin asss that of a maneaterrr. jI do onljy what jI mussst.

ReaperFett
Apr 12th, 2001, 07:26:51 PM
you eat man, therefore you are

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 12th, 2001, 07:31:38 PM
Cirrsseeto sighs

Perrrhapsss jI am wastjing mjy tjime on deaf earrrsss.

Cirrsseeto scowls, snatches the rest of his bourbon, and quaffs it quickly.

ReaperFett
Apr 12th, 2001, 07:35:24 PM
well, I apoligse for wasting your time

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 12th, 2001, 10:06:21 PM
Cirrsseeto angrily slams his glass to the table, staring Reaperfett in the eyes

Then jyou'd betterrr leave now, Hjyuu-mann! Orrr else thjisss terrrrrrjible, man-eatjing Cjizerrrack mjight devourrr jyou on the ssspot! jYou know he lovesss to kjill and eat Hjyuu-mannsss! Whjy would he have done jit jif he djidn't love jit, eh?

The sarcasm in Cirrsseeto's voice was apparent