PDA

View Full Version : Par-tay!

Sage Hazzard
Apr 10th, 2001, 02:10:37 AM
"Hello everyone. This is a par-tay, not a party. The only differance is the fun factor. Par-tays come with a 20% increase in fun. The occasion? My becoming a Master!"

Kaine Darklighter
Apr 10th, 2001, 02:45:05 AM
Par-tay? Woohoo!

Warren Azalin
Apr 10th, 2001, 02:47:38 AM
:lol: Congrads Sage, so nice Par-tay.

Cardinal Aiyalin
Apr 10th, 2001, 03:00:27 AM
**Walks in carrying a bottle of Bacardi, Bombay Sapphire, and a big ol'bottle of JD.. and of course a ton of shot glasses -- all bearing the UF Gator symbol.

Let's get this par-tay started in STYLE !!!

SHOTS anyone ????!!!!!

Kaine Darklighter
Apr 10th, 2001, 05:03:07 AM
Yesh please! :D

Force Master Hunter
Apr 10th, 2001, 06:40:09 AM
:: Hunter pulls out a blaster and fires into the ceiling. The place goes quiet and everyone stares::

Oh. Not THAT type of shots I guess... sorry.....

Dio Blackmoon
Apr 10th, 2001, 07:11:59 AM
"Oh well. PAR-TAY!"

Leeloo Mina
Apr 10th, 2001, 08:24:20 AM
Par-ta, par-ta, par-ta, PAR-TAY!

Cardinal Aiyalin
Apr 10th, 2001, 12:25:41 PM
**Breaks out the shot glasses and hands one to Kaine

So what's your poison.. JD or Bacardi?

**Pours herself a shot of rum

Let's get this par-tay started, a-ight?

Damel Girte
Apr 10th, 2001, 01:09:07 PM
*walks in*

"Hey, does this par-tay have any nonalcoholic bevs? Someone won't lemme try 'em..."

*grins and jerks a thumb backwards in the direction of Ami*

shellspark
Apr 10th, 2001, 01:43:42 PM
::snatches FMH's gun and drops it off at the door::

Thank you. Hmmm...we really should get that sensor fixed, it's malfunctioning far too often.

Hunk Seidou
Apr 10th, 2001, 01:51:25 PM
No alcohol for me, I'm afraid. I tend to get a bit...amorous, when drunk.

Besides, it wouldn't be the jedi way to loose myself like that.

Katarina Kariena
Apr 10th, 2001, 02:55:15 PM
*lol* congrats Sage. ^-^; *walks over to the corner and watches everyone have fun.*

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 10th, 2001, 03:28:32 PM
Cirrsseeto walks in, looking at everybody talking loudly and dancing around. He sniffs the air, and can smell sweat and alcohol...but no food. Wandering around, he finds a table that has a few glass bottles on it. Curious, he picks one up. It is a large gallon jug that says "Jim Beam" on it. Knowing it was an alcoholic drink from its smell, Cirrsseeto was curious, opening the lid with a twist of a clawed hand. He wondered if the Hyuu-mann beverage was sufficiently potent. Usually, Cizerack liquor was brewed from fermented blood or something similar, and was extremely strong. Curiosity taking control, Cirrsseeto lifts the handle to his lips, and begins to guzzle, gulping down the whiskey as quickly as gravity allows. Bubbles of air begin to rise up through the gallon jug, as a repetitive swallowing sound can be heard. A few drips of bourbon run down his face as Cirrseeto's ears droop slightly. Laboriously, he continues to chug...until the entire gallon of whiskey has been consumed. Licking his lips in appreciation, Cirrsseeto tosses the jug aside, as it breaks on the floor. Eh...it wasn't too bad. It would do. He was used to all things Hyuu-mann being just a little bit....weaker.

Michael Cline
Apr 10th, 2001, 03:31:23 PM
::Watches Cirr drink it down::

Probably not strong enough for your tastes is it?

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 10th, 2001, 03:33:27 PM
Cirrsseeto shrugs

jIt jisss not bad, forrr a Hjyuu-mann beverrrage.

Michael Cline
Apr 10th, 2001, 03:34:12 PM
Fancy something a little stronger perhaps?

::Cline forces back an almost twisted grin::

Aisha Klan Klan
Apr 10th, 2001, 03:36:06 PM
no terran drinks are strong enough, you tend to have a low alchol content compared to other races' drinks.....

Michael Cline
Apr 10th, 2001, 03:36:41 PM
Oh so you'd like something stronger too?

::Is forcing back the grin::

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 10th, 2001, 03:37:12 PM
A toothy smile belied Cirrsseeto's intent

Perrrhapsss, Hjyuu-mann.

Aisha Klan Klan
Apr 10th, 2001, 03:38:38 PM
*raises an eyebrow wondering why the terran is trying not to smile* not really, I've tried most of your drinks already before....besides I sense you're trying to hide something, terran....

Michael Cline
Apr 10th, 2001, 03:46:41 PM
::In a single bound leaps behind the counter and starts grabbing bottles. He is out of site but the sound of clinking and nearly shattering bottles is heard, at one point a small container of Nuclear Waste is seen above the counter and then pulled back down. A few moments later Michael stands up wearing a full radiation suit and holding a cup between two tongs, the cup is bubbling and smoking, a thick smoke extruding from it.::

::His voice is somewhat masked by the suit::

"Here ya go... one Jedi Toilet Duck."

Aisha Klan Klan
Apr 10th, 2001, 03:48:26 PM
there's no way in hell that I'll drink that, terran....

OOC: gtg, ja ne, minna...

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 10th, 2001, 03:53:57 PM
Cirrsseeto sniffed at the concoction and winced. Curious, he took the beverage from Cline, looking at its bubbling contents with a curious nature. Deciding that the terrible smell and the smoke and bubbles couldn't be wrong, Cirrsseeto turned the beverage up, taking it down in one swift gulp. As he slammed the glass to the counter, his ears drooped low, a pleased smile on his face.

Rrrraaa...jI ljike jit, Hjyuu-mann!!

As Cline made his way out of the bio suit, Cirrsseeto leaned forward, letting loose a thunderous belch in the Jedi's face.

Michael Cline
Apr 10th, 2001, 03:57:03 PM
::Winches from the belch and grins::

So you like that huh?

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 10th, 2001, 03:59:56 PM
Belches again, and falls forward, his massive frame passing out on top of Cline and slamming him to the ground.

Michael Cline
Apr 10th, 2001, 04:01:35 PM
AH!

::Cirr crashes down on top of him::

GET IM OFF!

Leeloo Mina
Apr 10th, 2001, 04:17:54 PM
Leeloo watched as the--almost giant cizerack fell onto Mikey

"Errr.. well, I'm not sure if I can do that."

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 10th, 2001, 04:37:17 PM
Cirrsseeto purrs and snores, completely out of it.

Cardinal Aiyalin
Apr 10th, 2001, 07:08:15 PM
Hunk.. you get.. amorous?

You know, I'm very good friends with Saa.. I could, um.. bring her over here for you, you know ::wink::

**Grabs herself a bud.. it's going to be a long night..

Nate Grey
Apr 10th, 2001, 07:23:39 PM
..oh I party without me knowing?..:lol..anyway I'm here >D

Hunk Seidou
Apr 10th, 2001, 08:13:30 PM
That's okay, I'm sure Saa can find men well enough on her own. :lol:

Leeloo Mina
Apr 10th, 2001, 08:21:11 PM
"Hey..wait.. this is a par-tay!! LETS DANCE!!"

Hunk Seidou
Apr 10th, 2001, 08:22:57 PM
Dance? Uhhhhh...no, that's okay. I'm not much of a dancer.

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei
Apr 10th, 2001, 10:45:29 PM
**Saa walks into the happening party and grabs herself a shot of JD.. venturing over to Hunk, she starts to purr.

"Carrrdjinal Ajijyaljin told me jyou'd be herrre. jYou ssshould drrrjink up."

**She holds out a shot of JD..

"Come on, jI'll match jyou. Ssshot forrr ssshot."

Selena Kyle
Apr 10th, 2001, 10:47:38 PM
::Thinks she has to work during the party. BUMMER::

::Hands Sage a bottle of Champagne::

Congrads Sage! Enjoy this here bubbly.

Hunk Seidou
Apr 10th, 2001, 11:46:09 PM
::never one to back away from a challenge, Hunk downs three shots of some especially pungent whiskey in quick succesion::

Sage Hazzard
Apr 11th, 2001, 12:27:53 AM
Sage looked at the bottle. He didn't drink alcohol. Although his Jedi senses told him the drink was a non-alcholic blend, specially made for those like Sage. Sage popped open the cork and poured himself a glass.

"Who wants some?!"

Selena Kyle
Apr 11th, 2001, 12:34:33 AM
::Smiles at Sage::

Well I am not alloweed to drink on this here job. But since it is non-alcholic I guess I could have some.

Thank you.

Sage Hazzard
Apr 11th, 2001, 12:48:36 AM
"That's a good policy. I follow the same."

Sage smiles as he pours the bubly substance into a glass wine flute. He hands it to Selena.

"Enjoy. Anyone else?"

Sage takes a sip of the liquid. The bubbles dance apon his tounge.

Selena Kyle
Apr 11th, 2001, 12:58:25 AM
::Smiles at Sage::

Why thank you!

So..tell me how does it feel to be a Jedi Master now?

Sage Hazzard
Apr 11th, 2001, 01:17:34 AM
"Master is just a word. The feeling is much the same as when I was a Knight, I feel more intune to the Force everyday, just as I did then. But being promoted is like a birthday. You increased only a year. Instead of being 367 days older, you are 368 years older. But still, it shows your growth. I will continue to become more versed in the ways of the Jedi, and the Light. I only wish there was another marker, a notch on the stone on which to judge my progress. But alas, there is not. Perhaps this notch I have reached is the only mark. Those higher need no rating but they progress differantly. Perhaps this rank is where Jedi most differ in there power. Perhaps this is when the Jedi earns independance over his training. No longer is he bound to convential methods of teaching. He now teaches himself. And self valuation is the often the most grueling test. You must judge yourself. I can only speak for myself, but, I am harsher on myself then others are."

Selena Kyle
Apr 11th, 2001, 01:20:58 AM
::Selena pulled the champagne flute away from her lips and gave Sage a smile::

Ya know what?!

I can see why they made you a Jedi Master. You are quite wise Sage. Really you are. Congradulations again on your promotion. From what I see you really deserve it.

Sage Hazzard
Apr 11th, 2001, 01:23:41 AM
Sage nodded his head once in thanks.

"Thank you for you kind words Selena. Wisdom comes from the Force, so I cannot take credit for it. But I thank you on it's behalf."

Selena Kyle
Apr 11th, 2001, 01:28:28 AM
You are quite welcome Sage! But you really shouldn't be so modest. You seem to be quite wise...beyond your years to be honest with ya.

Cardinal Aiyalin
Apr 11th, 2001, 07:19:40 AM
**Wonders at how serious the discussion has become

Sage you don't drink? Now that's a shame.. I thought it was a law to get trashed on your promotion to Jedi Master status?

**Slowly starts to move the talk away from serious matters

Come on Sagey pie.. You know you want to dance, let's boogie !!!!!

(Ever danced with a Dark One in the pale moonlight ::grin:: ?)

Leeloo Mina
Apr 11th, 2001, 08:38:29 AM
:lol: :lol:

Leeloo starts doing the chicken dance

Aisha Klan Klan
Apr 11th, 2001, 12:47:13 PM
*looks briefly at Cirrsseeto before looking back at Mike* and that's why I didn't want to drink that, I've been drugged before...not fun at all....

Katarina Kariena
Apr 12th, 2001, 12:01:10 AM
Kat watched all this from her little corner and laughed. She shook her head and continued watching people have fun.