Jason Hexx
Apr 4th, 2001, 08:26:19 PM
::Lights up a smoke from under his hat and glances through the bar::

Force Master Hunter
Apr 4th, 2001, 08:40:47 PM
"A fellow bounty hunter eh? Pull up that seat and come over here."

Jason Hexx
Apr 4th, 2001, 08:43:46 PM
::D rags the seat he's on over to FMH's table the legs screaching across the floor::

Yep. What's it to you?

Force Master Hunter
Apr 4th, 2001, 09:09:55 PM
"Worth to me? Nothing. It's called being polite to a fellow in the same profession. What brings you to a Jedi establishment like this?"

Jason Hexx
Apr 4th, 2001, 09:13:27 PM
Just hangin around waiting for some jobs to open up ya know? heard this babe named Sass hangs out here and is bothering a lot of males. Figured eventually one of em would put a contract out on her or need a body guard and there's my cue to make some bucks, ya know?

Force Master Hunter
Apr 4th, 2001, 09:16:33 PM
:: Leans forward::

"Is that so?" Hunter leans forward.

"It's interesting you should say that. I might already know something about a contract out already."

Jason Hexx
Apr 4th, 2001, 09:20:25 PM
::takes the cigarette from his mouth knocking the ashes onto the floor and grins slightly::

Ya don't say? Now seein how us Bounty hunter's are being neighborly up in this joint at the moment...
how about sharing this piece of info?

Force Master Hunter
Apr 4th, 2001, 09:31:30 PM
:: He adds his own small grin.::

"How good are you? This woman.... if that is what she could be called appears to be fairly good at dodging hunters. I have been watching her since I was aware of the bounty out on her. "

Jason Hexx
Apr 4th, 2001, 09:37:49 PM
How good am I? Let me ask you this. How good do you think one Sanis Prent is? Cause that fool painted himself into a corner back at the outer rim and who'd he call to bail him out? Me. That's how good I am.

Force Master Hunter
Apr 4th, 2001, 10:45:06 PM
"Sanis? He's not too bad. Gets himself into situations I would not have gotten into. But I do have some respect for him, even if he does need bailing out now and then. Allright then, you could have yorself a job. The client wants no questions asked of course"

Jason Hexx
Apr 5th, 2001, 09:24:27 AM
::Grins:: Of course.

Sanis Prent
Apr 5th, 2001, 04:51:06 PM
Don't let that nerf herder blow smoke up your ass, Hunter.

(Sanis walked over to the table, giving Hexx a wary look as he sat down)

You bail me out on Oord Mantel, and all of a sudden you think you're the next Boba Fett? Man, that game was fixed from the get-go and you know it.

(Sanis snatched a Sapporo from a passing waitress)

And don't forget about Zanzeb. You wouldn't have had a clue on that job if I hadn't passed it on to ya.

(Swiping the bottleneck against the side of the table, Sanis jerked the cap off the bottle, and took a drink.)

Look guys...I'm as fed up with the Sasseeri issues as anybody, and I'm damn-sure getting it worse than any of these jokers. But, I'm also a realist. You guys know the score. You can't just do a job on a current client. Thats the kind of crap that'll get you blacklisted, or dead.

(Sanis pointed at Hunter)

I would've thought you'd remember that. Last I checked, you were still on her payroll, and for some reason, I'm way involved in her business.

(Sanis turned to Hexx, and then back to Hunter)

She may not be very popular with people, but she's got clout...and plenty of that. We're all pretty much working for the Sector Rangers at one point or another, so this contract is damaged goods.

Force Master Hunter
Apr 5th, 2001, 07:39:03 PM
"On her payroll? No the last time I looked. The only guy I might take instructions from is a Qell Tepine. New guy in this area, he's doing some work forming a coherent group of outlaws that's proving to be rather thought provoking. He's got a few good contracts going too. Did a good shipping deal for him.

I know you have... interests with this Sector Rangers group, and that's fine by me. But I am aware of this contract that you may have noted I have not proceeded with myself. He expresses interest in doing it, so what is that to us?"

Sanis Prent
Apr 5th, 2001, 08:06:25 PM
As much as Mr. Hexx and I have...professional differences, I don't wanna see him step in a mess like this.

(Sanis looks at Jason)

This ain't like things back on the rim, and yeah...you're decent enough back around Nar Shadaa. But I'm telling you...this woman can pull so many strings on you that she'll end up owning the clothes that you wear. You want me opinion, as a resonably-seasoned fella around these parts?

Go back to the Rim, Hexx. Core is a frelled up place to make a safe living.

Jason Hexx
Apr 5th, 2001, 08:42:08 PM
::Grins slightly at the comments::
Allright maybe I embelished slightly Prent. but the fact stands you'd be Bantha fodder right now if it weren't for me. I saved your butt and you know it.

::Looks back towards FMH::

seems Sass is more influential an individual than I had thought. If she can do half of what Prent says she can maybe takin that hit on her ain't the wise choice. I don't know what connection if any you got to her, but I sure ain't gettin involved in that... for now.

::Lights up a fresh smoke::

So I figure to myself now, I sit back and wait, someone's gonna need some Sass protection a bodyguard. I ain't gonna say no to that kinda work either, makes some quick cash ya dig?

::Looks back at Prent grinning::

Go back to the Outer Rim? Heeheehee. Can't take the competition Sany? Besides I enjoy the excitement.

::Leans back puffing on his cigarette::

Nah, I think I'll stay right round these parts sany.

Force Master Hunter
Apr 5th, 2001, 09:06:42 PM
:: Hunter nods::

"very well. But tell me Hexx, what other jobs would you be interested in? There's a big shot by the name of Qell Tepine who's setting up a base where what he calls 'Unaffiliated professionls' - Bounty Hunters, thieves, smugglers and so on - will hepl them get credits for a small kickback and also..."

Hunter's voice drops

"...he got a big cilent. Really big. Goes by the name of Isard. Tepine sys he's got the mother of all contracts in negotiation. He can also supply weapory, good military grade stuff. I got my rail guns off him. Whatever this Isard wants to do apparently cant be done by one person alone. Sounds sort of interesting"