PDA

View Full Version : Sitting alone...

Hunk Seidou
Apr 10th, 2001, 07:46:52 PM
::Hunk sits alone at a table, resting after a long day of training...his eyes half closed, he tips back on his chair, supporting his weight with a knee pressing up into the bottom of the table::

Raye Valkyrie
Apr 10th, 2001, 08:56:30 PM
:: sees the young man sitting alone and approches him ::

Hi...

:: stands in front of Hunk, brushing away a strand of her platinium hair, her large bat-like wings twitch a bit ::

My name's Raye, what's yours?

Hunk Seidou
Apr 10th, 2001, 09:07:13 PM
::trying to keep himself from staring at the woman's wings, Hunk focuses on her face, putting on a wide smile...sitting up, he extends a hand::

Hello Raye, the name's Hunk...well, not really, but for as long as I can remember, that's what people have called me. Please, have a seat.

::gestures to an open chair::

Hunk Seidou
Apr 10th, 2001, 09:50:13 PM
(the woman's attention seemed to be elsewhere, as she didn't respond to Hunk)

::assuming the woman's silence constituted a dismisal, Hunk sat back in his chair again, letting his eyes slowly close::

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei
Apr 10th, 2001, 10:38:13 PM
**Saa walks into the bar, slightly depressed because of the last few days. She needed something to life her spirits, and that something definantly needed to be male. Gazing around the room, she saw numerous potentials before resting on one she had met before. He looked like a nice target to buy her a few drinks, and maybe dinner.. though the dinner here was decidedly rotten -- root stew? gah, what kind of food was that..

**She walks over and rests a light hand on the man's shoulder.

"jYou look ljike jyou need sssomeone'sss companjy.. essspecjialljy mjine."

**She took a seat next to him without asking.

"jYou look ljike jyou want to bujy me a drjink asss well."

**Smiling and purring, she begins to stroke the man's arm.

Hunk Seidou
Apr 10th, 2001, 11:42:35 PM
::Hunk wakes with a start...he figures he must have dozed off since accross from him now sat a felenoid woman::

He thinks to himself "what was her name? Sassari? No that's not it, she looks a little different than that other one...."

::Hunk realizes the woman has said something and is looking at him, expectantly::

I'm sorry Miss, what was that? My mind was wandering. Would you like something to drink?

Aisha Klan Klan
Apr 11th, 2001, 03:19:21 PM
*wanders in, noticing yet another Cizerack and the guy who had offered to buy her food earlier. Aisha yawns boredly then orders another drink, knowing it will probably taste as bad as the last few but she didn't really care*

Hunk Seidou
Apr 11th, 2001, 03:23:44 PM
Aisha, right? Want to join us?

::gestures to an open seat at the table::

Aisha Klan Klan
Apr 11th, 2001, 03:26:14 PM
*raises an eyebrow* you seem occupied already, terran....

Hunk Seidou
Apr 11th, 2001, 03:36:17 PM
Nonsense, I'm sure Miss Meorrrei wouldn't mind sharing a table with you. SO what brings you back to Yog's? Still looking for information about the force?

Aisha Klan Klan
Apr 11th, 2001, 03:42:10 PM
boredom mostly is why I come here, but I'm fine where I am....

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei
Apr 11th, 2001, 03:44:27 PM
jI know the feeljing of borrredom all too well. jI'm feeljing jit rrrjight now.

So what'sss gojing on wjith jyou two? Anjythjing jinterrressstjing?

Aisha Klan Klan
Apr 11th, 2001, 03:45:48 PM
nothing much with me which is part of the reason why I'm bored....

Hunk Seidou
Apr 11th, 2001, 03:53:46 PM
Me, I'm just resting up a little. I'm still a little sore from <a href=http://pub56.ezboard.com/fgjofrm3.showMessage?topicID=51.topic>a nasty fall</a> I had the other day.

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei
Apr 11th, 2001, 03:55:27 PM
:lol:

Ouch !!!!!!!

jYeah.. jI am sssoooooooooooo borrred... ::sigh::

Hunk Seidou
Apr 11th, 2001, 03:57:52 PM
Really now? You seem like the kind of woman who can create excitement wherever you go.

::chuckles loudly::

What's wrong? You're last boy toy run away?

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei
Apr 11th, 2001, 04:02:25 PM
**Glares at Hunk

Do jyou thjink jyou'rrre funnjy? jI don't.

Hunk Seidou
Apr 11th, 2001, 04:08:04 PM
::his chuckle fades away::

Pardon?...Oh, I apologize. I just meant that a woman of such a caliber as yourself should have no trouble finding some man to entertain you. My comment was meant in jest, as something that is so prepostrous it is funny.

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei
Apr 11th, 2001, 04:10:34 PM
**Glares at him some more.. trying to figure out if he's telling the truth or not.

Damn strrrajight that'sss rjight !

Hunk Seidou
Apr 11th, 2001, 04:20:28 PM
Why is it, then, that you find yourself so bored?

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei
Apr 11th, 2001, 04:37:51 PM
Becaussse jI'm sjittjing jin the mjiddle of a computerrr lab on campusss... therrre arrre no cute malesss herrre.

**looks around and shudders**

None at all.... ::sigh::

(:lol: )

Hunk Seidou
Apr 11th, 2001, 04:43:13 PM
OOC: Well, it apears this thread has taken on a decidedly out of character nature :lol:

JediBeldarine
Apr 11th, 2001, 04:45:16 PM
Awwww, poor Hunk...

We can move it back IC, if you want :)

Hunk Seidou
Apr 11th, 2001, 04:49:01 PM
OOC: Awwww...poor me. :p Sure, why don't we.