PDA

View Full Version : Walks in...

Satine Capashen
Apr 7th, 2001, 08:30:01 PM
hugging the shadows, soon plopping down in a corner. Anyone who bothered to notice him would've noticed that his eyes had seemed to lose their usual shine, and that he was like a dark spot in the Force. Dark with depression, from what leaks out of his shield he put up around himself. He orders the cheapest thing on the menu, and spaces out as he waits.

Gaven13
Apr 7th, 2001, 10:04:10 PM
*Looks over* "Hi, Alpha, Whats up?"

Satine Capashen
Apr 8th, 2001, 01:06:36 PM
Alpha laughs slightly, and sneers.

"Trust me, you don't want to know."

Evil Hobgoblin
Apr 8th, 2001, 01:29:56 PM
The illusion of a grinning Hobgoblin is projected into Alpha's mind, and telepathic speech can suddenly be "heard" by everyone in the bar. ~ Why do ye not tell him, lad? Could it be ye are ashamed?~

Satine Capashen
Apr 9th, 2001, 07:58:02 PM
Alpha audioably growls, and looks around for the source of the message.

"Ashamed? Yes. Never more so in my life. Scared of what will happen to me? No. It wasn't my fault to begin with Hobgoblin..."

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 9th, 2001, 08:03:10 PM
Watches the small Hyuu-mann talking to thin air, and finds it hard not to laugh a little at the scene.

Nichos Marr
Apr 9th, 2001, 08:54:26 PM
Nichos taps Alpha on the shoulder. He had been aside listening to the whole conversation for a few moments now.

"Hey Alpha...why would you be ashamed?"

Satine Capashen
Apr 10th, 2001, 08:52:08 AM
Alpha frowns slightly.

"IT's a long story Nichos. I was trying to keep Hobgoblin from hurting an innocent family, when I sensed Sorsha, or Kat--It's always her!--and she was in the child's room. Graem and I ran up there, but I sent Graem away, hoping to finally rid myself of Kat forever. She blew this strange dust into my eyes, and I lost my vision. I don't know how he got there, but the child was hit by my sword, ShadowBane. I killed him basically...My fault. Now I want to find Kat, and kill her, but I'm listening to Graem on this one. I won't."

He takes a sip of the drink that was put on the table, grimacing at the taste.

"Oh, one more thing. You might want to put the real Jedis on alert, which isn't me. Kat had mentioned that Hobgoblin needed a child. A live one. Oh, and hopefully you might possibly get Graem tio try and sign up here."

Damel Girte
Apr 10th, 2001, 10:59:33 AM
*Damel slid in from the next chair, where she had been listening, and put a hand on Alpha's shoulder.*

"It's not your fault, Satine... she blinded you. It doesn't make you any less of a Jedi... and you are one." She paused and gently changed the subject. "But why would Hobgoblin need a child?"

Satine Capashen
Apr 10th, 2001, 05:46:47 PM
Alpha shrugs, taking another drink.

"I don't know. Kat said that the dead child wouldn't do. That they'd need to find a new one..."

Nichos Marr
Apr 10th, 2001, 05:52:16 PM
Nichos glares at the little creature a few feet away.

"You're letting that little nerf bug you? Satine, remember killing is not the answer and isn't Graem a Sith?"

Satine Capashen
Apr 10th, 2001, 06:38:15 PM
Alpha's anger explodes, and he looks at Nichos.

"You think I don't know that?! I know killing ins't the answer. I've learned at least that much in my time with the Jedis."

Alpha gets a grip on his anger, shoving it back under his control.

"I'm sorry about that. And I don't really care if Graem is a Sith. She has helped me before, and that's what she does. She helps Jedi when she can. She's also my friend...a good friend."

Gaven13
Apr 10th, 2001, 07:03:07 PM
"Thats bad."

Satine Capashen
Apr 11th, 2001, 08:40:14 AM
Alpha turns his gaze onto Gaven.

"What's bad? Me beginning to get Sith friends?"

Leeloo Mina
Apr 11th, 2001, 08:51:00 AM
Leeloo watched the whole convo and finally decided to speak

"You know.. sith arent all that bad.."

Raye Valkyrie
Apr 11th, 2001, 08:53:10 AM
:: watches the little group paying attention to what they are talking about, althought not very well ::

Seth Darkserpent
Apr 11th, 2001, 11:46:02 AM
Seth's head popped up from his table after hearing what Leeloo had said. He pounded his fist down on the table and stood up. With quick strides, he loomed over her figure.

"It seems you need a lesson on Sith Behavior. Follow me to the battleground and I'll show you how <font size=5>'nice' <font size=2>we Sith really are."

Satine Capashen
Apr 11th, 2001, 08:10:18 PM
Alpha sil;ences Seth with a look, and an upraised hand.

He smiles slightly at Leeloo's comment and says, "Yes. Graem isn't all that bad...Though she isn't really a Sith..."

Nichos Marr
Apr 11th, 2001, 08:45:21 PM
Ignoring the idiotic Sith, Nichos takes a seat.

"Graem isn't a Sith?"

Satine Capashen
Apr 12th, 2001, 08:29:14 AM
"She isn't in the normal ay of us thinking about Sith. She has helped me to try and save a family from Sorsha and Hob," Alpha shudders at that botched job but continues, "and also she said she was going to join the JEdi. And I believe her."

Alpha thinks for a moment and then says, "While we're at teh subject of joining, do have any clue as to why my tries to join have been ignored?"