PDA

View Full Version : Got a job for me?

Artemis Jinn
Apr 15th, 2001, 07:23:34 PM
*Artemis enters the bar & grill.*

Hey, since I'm new here I figured I could get a job here as a waitress or something so I can meet more people. I'd just be able to work in my spare time though, since I don't want to neglect my training. Any openings?

Master Yoghurt
Apr 15th, 2001, 07:50:35 PM
Very well, but on a trial base to begin with.

You will assist Selena as a waitress. :)

Artemis Jinn
Apr 15th, 2001, 07:53:16 PM
Sounds good. Thanks for giving me a shot, I promis I won't destroy priceless plates or anything. :)

Master Yoghurt
Apr 15th, 2001, 07:56:07 PM
That is good. Be nice to the guests and you will be fine. :)

Hunk Seidou
Apr 15th, 2001, 08:02:28 PM
::overhears the conversation::

Hi, welcome to the jedi. Let me introduce myself, the name's Hunk. And I'd love a Bespin Shooter.

Artemis Jinn
Apr 15th, 2001, 08:13:40 PM
*Artemis smiles.*

Coming right up.

*She mixes the drink and hands it to him.*

My name's Artemis.

Hunk Seidou
Apr 15th, 2001, 09:07:55 PM
::takes Artemis' hand in his own and kisses it::

I don't think Selena would mind if you took a little break. Why don't you join me and tell me a little bit about yourself?

Artemis Jinn
Apr 15th, 2001, 09:21:04 PM
*Artemis blushes.*

Well, if you're sure she wouldn't mind I guess I could. What do you want to know about me?

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa
Apr 15th, 2001, 09:23:51 PM
Blood Merrrlot, pleassse. Ssspjiced, jif jyou wjill.

Artemis Jinn
Apr 15th, 2001, 09:26:54 PM
*Artemis smiles at Hunk.*

Excuse me a moment.

*She gets up and mixes a Blood Merlot, spices it, then walks over to Keerrourri's table.*

Here you go, enjoy. Anything else I can get you?

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa
Apr 15th, 2001, 09:30:19 PM
Perrrhapsss a lamb?

Artemis Jinn
Apr 15th, 2001, 09:31:42 PM
I don't know if we have any live ones, but I'm betting I could get you some roast lamb. Would that be alright?

Hunk Seidou
Apr 15th, 2001, 09:34:55 PM
::drums his fingers on the table, grumbling about the annoying that was keeping her::

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa
Apr 15th, 2001, 09:36:16 PM
Neverrrmjind. Forrrget jI even asssked.

Artemis Jinn
Apr 15th, 2001, 09:40:46 PM
As you wish. Just call me if you need anything else.

*Artemis sat down at the table with Hunk.*

Sorry about that. Where were we?

Hunk Seidou
Apr 15th, 2001, 09:49:05 PM
You were just about to tell me what brought you here, to the jedi.

Artemis Jinn
Apr 15th, 2001, 09:52:34 PM
Well, when I was about 7 my parents were killed by the Imperials. They kept me alive in the hopes of training me as a Storm Trooper. They told me my parents had been killed on a mission for the Empire. I believed it, perhaps because the truth was too painful. But as I grew my Force abilities were awakened and I sensed they were lying. I confronted them, and they gave me this.

*Artemis paused to show a scar on her arm.*

I ran away after that and wandered around the galaxy looking for a home. Then I found the Greater Jedi Order. That's it in a nutshell.

What about you? What brought you here?

OOC: gtg for tonight.

Hunk Seidou
Apr 15th, 2001, 10:11:47 PM
OOC: Okay, goodnight

Me? Well, I wish it was some grand story, but it's not. At the core of it, it was basically curiosity more than anything else. I come from a planet called Arus, which lies way out on the Outer Rim. I suppose you could call it a backwater area of the universe, not much ever happens there. Niether the Empire nor the Rebellion ever took an interest in the area. Hell, I never even heard of bacta until I got here (great stuff by the way, simply wonderful)

Anyway, I used to be a soldier, but I gave it up. Instead, I focused on healing, and became known as quite the physician. I met a jedi, the first one anyone could ever remember being on the planet. I'm not sure what he was doing there; then again, I never asked. He must have seen something in me, because he told me about the jedi, about the force. He told me about how, with the force I could increase my healing abilities tenfold, far past what medicine and technology could do.

I was intrigued, I asked more, he told me more. Finally I decided I had to go find these "jedi", learn their art. He seemed to think I would be accepted. He programmed some encrypted coordinates in a ships nav computer, and off I went.

Artemis Jinn
Apr 16th, 2001, 08:24:24 AM
It's interesting to hear other's stories, how we all come from different backgrounds but are united under one cause. Who is your Master? Hart Kenobi's mine.

Hunk Seidou
Apr 16th, 2001, 10:04:00 AM
Right now I am under the tutelege of TUJK.

Selena Kyle
Apr 16th, 2001, 12:28:03 PM
::Making her rounds with a tray in her hand. Selena was just informed by Master Yoghurt about Artemis' new waitress job. The waitress made her way to Artemis and Hunk's table::

Hi ya! You must be Artemis. Nice to meet ya. I'm Selena Kyle. The other waitress, Master Yoghurt mentioned to ya.

Master Yoghurt just told me you will be starting to work here with me. So nice to have ya on board.

A word of advise..people overall are great here. Just be mindful about some of the people here. The Sith and Bounty Hunters you should be leary about. Try not to ask too many questions from them. It would be in your best interest not too. Just a friendly word of advise.

Again..welcome aboard. I am sure you will like it here

::Selena smiled::

Well I have to go back to waiting tables. I will see ya later.

Artemis Jinn
Apr 16th, 2001, 06:26:16 PM
*Artemis smiles.*

I'm glad to be of help. I'll do my best to remember your advice. See you.

*She turns to Hunk.*

I don't believe I've met him/her (sorry, I know basically no one around here) :) So you're being trained in healing techniques? That sounds interesting. What have you been taught so far?

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 16th, 2001, 06:31:22 PM
Cirrsseeto walks by the table, and looks at the unfamiliar Hyuu-mann female. He sniffs at the air, acquainting himself with her scent.

Hunk Seidou
Apr 16th, 2001, 07:19:25 PM
TUJK? She's a fine young lady, seems very knowledgable. As for techniques...well, I'm taking it slowly. So far I've been concentrating on using the force to manipulate objects, lifting and holding them...etc.

Artemis Jinn
Apr 16th, 2001, 08:05:34 PM
That sounds like a good start. Hart had me move some rocks, and he wants me to make my lightsaber. Do you happen to know anything about the creation of lightsabers? I know absolutely nothing about the technical stuff in them, other than the crystal is what gives it it's color.

Hunk Seidou
Apr 16th, 2001, 10:05:32 PM
I do. I did not make one of my own. In fact, I hardly ever use one. I just borrowed one from Master Sage Hazzard when I needed it.

However...I did spend quite a lot of time examining its makeup, being the inherently curious person I am. There a only a few basic parts inside the lightsaber. There is a power cell, the primary crystal, the secondary focusing crystals, and the cycling field energizers, which helps to constrict the energy into the blade.

If you'd like, I could aid you in the construction....that is, unless your master would frown on it.

Artemis Jinn
Apr 17th, 2001, 08:23:11 AM
I would like that but..it's probably best for me to do it on my own. I appreciate the offer and your information though. I've got to get back to my job now, I really enjoyed talking to you. Maybe some time when I'm off duty you and I can have a drink and talk longer.

*Artemis gets up, smiles at Hunk, and goes to wait on a table.*