PDA

View Full Version : Sits in Master Yoghurt's B&G...

Jace Darklighter
Apr 11th, 2001, 10:14:12 PM
...and drinks his Corellian beverage in silence.

Morgan Evanar
Apr 11th, 2001, 10:43:44 PM
Morgan grinned slightly, and sat, dark ale in hand, sans alchohol. He eyed the Jedi intently.

Jace Darklighter
Apr 11th, 2001, 11:07:10 PM
The Jedi senses a distinct presence through the Force. He turns his head at an angle and takes notice of Morgan. Jace narrowed his eyes and spoke to Morgan's mind.

A fallen Jedi now, Morgan? Is that what you have become? A shadow of what you once were?

Morgan Evanar
Apr 11th, 2001, 11:22:01 PM
Fallen out of abadonment. A shadow? Perhaps, Jace. Perhaps that was the shadow of what I am now.

Morgan shrugged, still eying him. Somone dimmed the lights, and his pupils took on a distincly more feline configuration.

Does anyone know what they truly are or want? Do you know what you are, Jace? Are you a shade of what you once were or could be?

Jace Darklighter
Apr 12th, 2001, 12:16:50 AM
The Jedi considered Morgan's notion momentarily, but eventually gave his head a subtle shake and followed through with a modest smile.

I know where my path leads me. Never will I partake of the evil and loneliness of the dark side. You exchanged your values for self gain and gloom. Your mind is bent on power.

Jace taps his finger against his forehead as he continues.

My mind is set upon service to others - to the upholding of justice and adding my service to the weak. I do not dwell in shadows. My path rests where the light thrusts away the darkness. My path is that of a Jedi. What is your destiny, Morgan? I can assure you that if you continue the path that you are on now, then it will lead to destruction.

Morgan Evanar
Apr 12th, 2001, 11:19:35 AM
And the light offers comraderie and joy? Being left alone for months trying to run a Jedi accademy when its cofounder has gone trapsing along on some trip for enlightment is not what I would call a happy path, Darklighter. Values? Its all a matter of perspective, and I have had a glance too many through lenses of bitterness.

He sipped his malty ale, examining the flavor for a moment. Very good. Despite him leaving, his tab at the bar was still maintained, so extravagant drinks and foods were an option.

Morgan wondered why they hadn't bothered to just off and collect the money for a moment, as he also thought about Jace's comment on paths.

I'm sure you are aware of how often people don't want help, but when those who supposedly are you friends, you comrades, stop listening, you know its time to find a different path. Remember Jace, "Only after destruction can we be truly ressurected."

Jace Darklighter
Apr 12th, 2001, 06:13:49 PM
He pushed his drink aside and compressed his lips tightly so that it formed a thin line. Jace's eyebrows furrowed together as he slowly leaned back in his chair.

Then I will await the resurrection of your soul. Once that process is completed, then maybe you will be ready to join us in our ranks, once again. Times were difficult back then, but you will always have a place with us.

Your genuine comrades will be here, waiting for you.

Morgan Evanar
Apr 12th, 2001, 11:44:04 PM
Well Jace, I'll remember to make it painless if I ever have to kill you.

At least he pretends to care. Brownie point, if you are a Jedi.

I'll belive that when I see it.

If Jace had been around, maybe things would be different.

But he hadn't been, and no one had even faked caring. No, they still didn't give a damn.

Jace Darklighter
Apr 13th, 2001, 09:55:28 PM
I never speak illusions by the tongue, nor do I give it in my actions. That would be dishonest and that would be a trait of the very force I fight against. The Dark Side.

The Jedi glanced towards the entrance of the bar as a new patron walked into Master Yoghurt's B&G and made his way to the bar counter. Allowing a collective sigh to extinguish through his breath, he slowly returned his gaze back to Morgan.

Forgive me for my lack of strength to help you back then. I was unaware of your situation. However, I can tell you that the Jedi are ready and willing to help a fallen Jedi, such as yourself, return to the salvation that the light brings. Are you ready and willing, Morgan?

Morgan Evanar
Apr 13th, 2001, 10:21:55 PM
Morgan rolled his eyes, and sneered slightly.

No. Not until each and every one of you kiss my ass and say that A- I was right and B- I'm very sorry. That includes our illustrious master of not being around, Turbogeek. And Nupraptor. He needs to do better than kissing my bottom.

He sat back crossing his arms.

Then I'd think about it.

Jace Darklighter
Apr 13th, 2001, 10:36:29 PM
A droid placed another cup of hot chocolate infront of Jace and then moved swiftly off to its other duties. The Jedi placed his palms around the cup.

I see.