PDA

View Full Version : Dead broke and stranded on Dagobah.

Avolon Bisel
Apr 22nd, 2001, 02:42:41 AM
Avolon leaned against the bar counter top. His right hand brushed back his hair then messed it up again as he thought of the drink he desperatly needed.

"Corellia Scotch on the Rocks, if you would."

Bisel reached into his pant's pocket. His hand searched for the credit he seeked.

"Uh oh."

Avolon took his hand out of his pocket and leaned across the bar, looking the employer in the eye. He showed his best smile as he spoke.

"I'm good for it, buddy."

Avolon continued to smile, hoping it would seal the deal.

Selena Kyle
Apr 26th, 2001, 11:43:45 AM
::Selena was wiping down the counter when Avolon was placing his order. She gave a small smile while grabbing a glass filling it with ice and pouring the Corellian Scotch in it. The waitress then slid the drink over to Avolon::

::But then suddenly, Avolon mentioned his lack of funds. Feeling sorry for this fellow..Selena still let the drink lay there before him::

It's okay Sugah. We've all have our bad days. Listen..don't worry about it. It's my treat. It's the least I can do for a guy who seems a little down on his luck. Ok? So..please..enjoy it.

Avolon Bisel
Apr 26th, 2001, 02:29:17 PM
Avolon caught the words from Selena just as he was about to skip for the door. He grabbed the drink before she could change her mind. He slowly made his way to her spot.

Boy was she a hot little number. After taking a sip of the drink he relised she was a good mixer to boot.

"Thanks, pretty lady."

Avolon smirked as he downed half of the glass. He let the glass hover as he stroked the bar top with his free hand.

"So, how can I ever repay you?"

Bisel smiled large as swished the Scotch in it's container, eyeing it like it was an Imperial Cash Voucher.

Selena Kyle
Apr 26th, 2001, 02:39:42 PM
::Selena just smiled at the handsome stranger at first::

You're quite welcome. But..Repay me?!

Well..how about this darlin'. A simple smile across your handsome face, would be payment enough for me. Ok.

It would be a crime to see someone as handsome as yourself not to have a smile on it. Wouldn't it?! I think so.

So tell me, what brings you to this here bar, Sugah?

Avolon Bisel
Apr 27th, 2001, 12:09:29 AM
Avolon repayed the woman. He smiled brightly. She knew how to flirt, but he was the king.

"Well honey, I am destined to be something big. I will one day be the most revered and feared man in the galaxy."

Avolon spoke with a grandour and ego unparreled. But his mood changed to a sheepish and shameful tone.

"But, I've crashed. I'm a good pilot, the best! But even I can't work with the peice of junk life has dealt me."

Avolon smoldered as he thought of the Trigger. What a junk heap. It was falling apart at the seams.

"Hey hun, know any place I can make fast cash?"

Selena Kyle
Apr 27th, 2001, 12:29:07 AM
::Selena smiled back at the handsome and yet charming pilot::

May I ask why you want to be the most revered and feared man in the galaxy?

How can a dashing pilot like yourself be that cruel? I find that very hard to believe.

I am so sorry Sugah to hear about your ship. Poor baby.

Well...the only ways I can think of as far as getting quick cash, are one there is a bounty out for Viscera and the other..well..its gambling. Ya know the podraces on Tatooine.

::Selena shrugged her shoulders::

Although , there is no sure thing in betting as you know..darlin'. Sorry I wish I could be of more help to ya.

Avolon Bisel
Apr 27th, 2001, 12:42:51 AM
Avolon laughed a bit.

"I was trying to make a joke doll face. All I want is a big mansion on Corusant or Alderaan where I can just spend the rest of my days. But hey, you have to break a few bones to get there."

Avolon shook his head at the beautiful woman's suggestions.

"Tried the second one, hurt me more then helped. Tell me more about the first if you'd be so kind."

Selena Kyle
Apr 27th, 2001, 12:55:46 AM
::Selena sighed::

I know what ya mean Sugah. What I would give to live in a mansion one day instead of just hustling tables.

What can I say about myself, Handsome. I am just a boring, lil ole barmaid..that works in this here bar. Sad to say I have a rather boring life. I am basically all work and no play. It's not like I want it to be this way. But at this point in my life...its all I have really now. Is this here job.

Don't get me wrong, Sugah..I love my job. I get to meet so many interesting people. Sometimes..I even get lucky enough to have a handsome gentleman like yourself to chat with. Even if its only for a little while.

::Selena sighed and looked down at the ground for a moment::

Gosh..I never realized how pathetic my life really is. Sorry to say.

Avolon Bisel
Apr 27th, 2001, 01:05:32 AM
Boy, this girl was pouring on the compliments like a water down a mountain. He decided to one up her.

He pushed her chin up with his hand, softly and tenderly. He gave her his best love gaze.

"Don't worry, things will look up."

Avolon sighed.

"You truely are remarkably beautiful. Tell me, how does anyone get any work done around here with an angel like you walking around?"

Avolon loved women. He loved everything from their soft and gentle touch, their sexy curves, and their feminine nature. He would like nothing more then to get to know this little angel better.

Selena Kyle
Apr 27th, 2001, 01:19:52 AM
::Selena looked up and found herself gazing into Avolon's eyes. Her eyes looked downwards once more from shyness. She truly felt herself speechless from this man's sweet compliments::

I...I...

::Selena blushed::

don't know what to say, Handsome. You are way too kind and I am not used to hearing such sweet words from a gentleman like yourself. I really don't know what to say, but thank you.

Avolon Bisel
Apr 27th, 2001, 02:16:22 AM
Avolon nods.

"Good enough, angel."

Avolon looked over the bar.

"I need money, bad. How can I get it? Are you sure you don't know ANY place? I'll even wait tables here, although I don't like being tied down to one planet."

Avolon smiled.

"But I'd get to be around you more."

Selena Kyle
Apr 27th, 2001, 02:27:59 AM
::Selena blushed once more::

That is so sweet.

Gosh..Sugah. I really don't know what to say. I honestly wish I knew how you can raise money really quick.

Well, as it turns out we are a little shorthanded here and I believe the bartender could use some help.

But quite frankly...why would a dashing, young pilot like yourself, want to work in a dumpy little bar like this? I just can't see it. I mean...I know you have to earn money to get your ship off the ground. But really...this is not a place for someone like yourself to work. You're just to fine for that.

Avolon Bisel
Apr 27th, 2001, 02:48:18 AM
Avolon's ego told him she was so true.

"You, of course, are right. But I can't raise ship without repairs. And this is the only place on Dagobah that I see where I can find work. That is of course if that old Hermit... Yoghurt, doesn't need any house repairs."

Selena Kyle
Apr 27th, 2001, 04:07:42 PM
Oh...Yoghurt.

::Selena gave off a slight giggle::

He may be the owner here but he isn't around much. So I don't know if he needs some repairs on his hut.

::Selena then winked in a kidding around manner::

Listen Sugah..I was just joking. But in all seriousness you are more than welcome to start working here. I just wish I knew how else you can raise the cash.

By the way...

::Selena extended her right hand as if going to shake Avolon's hand::

My name is Selena. Selena Kyle. I realized we still don't know each others name..since you've been calling me "Angel".

It's a pleasure to meet you.

Avolon Bisel
Apr 27th, 2001, 04:10:46 PM
Avolon shook her hand.

"Avolon Bisel at your service ma'am." Avolon did a mock salute as he pulled away.

"I'll stick to 'angel' if you don't mind."

Avolon smiled. He leaned over the bar counter top.

"So, do I have a job?"

Selena Kyle
Apr 27th, 2001, 04:14:59 PM
::Selena blushed and could not help but giggle at Avalon's faked salute::

Sure, I guess you can call me "Angel".

::Selena felt her face turning bright red::

Avolon huh?! I must say that is a very nice name and I do mean that.

Yes..you can start working here as soon as you like. Hope you don't mind bartending around here. Some of the locals are..well..let's just say "interesting" to say the least.

Avolon Bisel
Apr 27th, 2001, 04:27:34 PM
Avolon smiled.

"I think I can handle them. What exactly do you mean by 'interesting'? It sounds like an.... interesting story."

Selena Kyle
Apr 27th, 2001, 04:35:05 PM
Well...what I mean is you meet all types here. Not only the Jedi, but Sith, Imperials, Cizeracks, Bounty Hunters and aliens too. Let's just say put them all together and this place becomes a very interesting place to work at.

::Selena winked::

If ya know what I mean.

::Selena then motioned to Avolon::

So..how about coming around to this side of the bar and getting start...Hun.

Avolon Bisel
Apr 28th, 2001, 01:38:42 AM
Avolon thought about Selena's comment. Jedi, they followed rules well, especially there own, so he was safe. Sith, they could be a pain, never liked rules, but he could handle them. Imperials, he hated them, never trust a government. Cizeracks, they were cats, he could tame them he figured. Bounty Hunters, knew them too well, he knew how they ticked.

Avolon jumped the counter, using his left hand as a catapult. He put his hands on his hips, looking at the liquor bottles.

"Okay, now how do you mix these things?"

Selena Kyle
Apr 28th, 2001, 12:15:52 PM
::Selena tried not to giggle as Avolon leapt over the counter::

My..you are eager to work. Well..there is not much to tell about mixing these here drinks. Basically alot of the patrons like their liquors straight up or on the rocks.

::Selena then turned around, grabbed a datapad and placed it on the counter::

Now..in this datapad is reference information on how to make exotic drinks that some of the customers may request. Trust me I find this quite handy. I still don't know how to make many drinks.

::Avolon looked at the datapad then looked back up at Selena::

So what do you think Sugah?

::Selena smiled::

Shouldn't be too bad right? I didn't think so. So tell me..if you don't mind me asking. Will this job be temporary until you get the money you need to get your ship ready. Or will I be lucky enough to have your handsome prescence in this bar helping me out for a little longer than that?

Avolon Bisel
Apr 29th, 2001, 12:59:42 AM
Avolon looked at the Data Pad. A library of information on liquor was in his hands, it made him smile.

"Don't worry, I'll be here to stay. Having a steady cash flow is the best thing right now. Even if my other job picks up I'd like to make extra money here."

Avolon looked out at the bar.

"Well, looks like I need to start studying."

Avolon gestured towards the Data Pad.

"Mind if I borrow this for a while?"

Selena Kyle
Apr 29th, 2001, 01:10:51 AM
No not at all Sugah. You may borrow it for as long as you need.

Is there anything else that I may be able to help you with. Maybe you have some questions that I can answer for you, perhaps.

Avolon Bisel
Apr 30th, 2001, 01:32:22 AM
Avolon thought about this.

"Hmmm..."

He thought longer. He wanted to make sure he knew everything before starting the job.

"Where's the restroom?"

Selena Kyle
Apr 30th, 2001, 04:49:49 PM
OOC: :lol:

::Selena tried not to laugh. It was serious question, but for some reason she found it amusing::

There's one in the back of the bar. Towards the right corner wall over there. Do you see it?

::Selena pointed in the direction of the bathrooms.::

So..I guess you are ready to start bartending then. Now you are sure about this right?

You will do fine. You have the datapad as a reference guide and if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask me. Okay?

Avolon Bisel
May 1st, 2001, 12:20:43 AM
Avolon tipped his imaginary hat.

"Will do ma'am." He said with a wink.