PDA

View Full Version : The beginning of Kree-arr

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
May 9th, 2001, 06:02:07 PM
Cirrsseeto walked into the bar, his ears drooped low. He walked with his claws extended, clinging to the sides of his pants. Sighing lowly, he looked around at everybody inside. There were plenty of Forrda here, but Cirrsseeto was not the least bit hungry.

The large Cizerack sat at the bar, biting on his lower lip slightly. Saarrreeaa had given him enough money to live on for the next three days, so he would be well off for the duration of his Kree-arr. Now, there were other things to take care of...

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
May 9th, 2001, 07:21:16 PM
looks around the bar and notices Cirrsseeto, wondering why he seemed to be without a misstress. How odd. She thought to herself.

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
May 9th, 2001, 08:28:56 PM
Cirrsseeto looked at the new Cizerack woman, taking in her scent as he did so. His ears began to perk up somewhat, as he started to purr. Slowly, Cirrsseeto turned his attention from her, to other patrons around the bar. Where was that Hyuu-mann bartender?

Selena Kyle
May 9th, 2001, 11:46:17 PM
::Selena was having a typical busy day in the bar & grill. After leaving a booth, she turned to see Cirr was still waiting to be waited on. She quickly picked up her tray once more and walked over to the Cizerack::

Good evening Cirr. I am so sorry for not getting to your table sooner. Is there something I can getcha this evening?

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
May 9th, 2001, 11:50:56 PM
Cirrsseeto looked at the Hyuu-mann...Sssaleeenah. It almost sounded like a Cizerack name. As Cirrsseeto took in her scent, he began to purr again, and his ice-blue eyes kept focused on the woman.

Arrre jyou busssjy now, Ssselena?

Selena Kyle
May 9th, 2001, 11:59:24 PM
::Selena smiled at Cirr::

Well, to be truthful, I am not terribly busy at the moment. What's up Cirr?

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
May 10th, 2001, 12:04:13 AM
Cirrsseeto smiled, somewhat relieved, his canines slightly visible. He leaned forward, his voice low

Do jyou want to go outsssjide and walk, Ssselena? Walk wjith me?

Selena Kyle
May 10th, 2001, 12:13:51 AM
::Selena was taken back at first by Cirr's request. She could not help but wonder what he had in mind.::

Well...I probably really shouldn't BUT..I am due for a break. I suppose I can take a short walk with you.

Is there something troubling you Cirr? Is that why you want to take a walk and possibly talk?

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
May 10th, 2001, 12:20:03 AM
jI...

Cirrsseeto began to wring his hands nervously.

jI want to kjissssss jyou, Ssselena.

Cirrsseeto looked into Selena's eyes, and he began to purr.

Selena Kyle
May 10th, 2001, 12:41:34 AM
::Selena suddenly felt her face go flush. She was just taken back by Cirr and did not know what to say::

I....I....am flattered Cirr. But I do not understand.

::Selena paused momentarily. She was very confused as what to say next::

You want to kiss me, Cirr?! Ummm...please forgive me, but may I ask why? I am not trying to be naive or rude here. But truthfully, I am surprised at what you just said.

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
May 10th, 2001, 12:44:47 AM
jI want to be wjith jyou...forrr mjy Kree-Arr. jI want to ssspend the next thrrree dajysss wjith jyou, asss ourrr cussstomsss sssajy.

Cirrsseeto slowly reaches out, holding Selena's hand.

Selena Kyle
May 10th, 2001, 12:54:26 AM
::Selena slowly slides back her hand from Cirr and narrows her eyes learily at him::

You want to spend the next 3 days with me due to your customs?! What does that mean? What type of customs are you speaking about, Cirr?

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
May 10th, 2001, 01:40:32 AM
Cirrsseeto's ears flutter, as he tries to explain.

Forrr Kree-Arr, malesss arrre bjidden to leave thejirrr mjissstrrressssssesss and fjind the companjy of otherrr femalesss forrr thrrree dajysss. jIt helpsss malesss deal wjith the rrresssponsssjibjiljitjiesss asssked of them, and to rrrelax sssomewhat. The femalesss the male meetsss jin Kree-Arr arrre femalesss that the male hasss clossse jinterrractjionsss wjith, orrr the closssessst thjing to jit.

Selena Kyle
May 10th, 2001, 01:52:04 AM
::Selena raises an eyebrow and looks on at Cirr not uttering a word at first::

What are you trying to say...

::Selena hesitated once more..there was no kind way of saying what she was really thinking::

Forgive me once again..but it sounds like your customs allows a 3 day affair once a year with a female or females. Hmmmm..Actually is with more than one female during this period?

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
May 10th, 2001, 01:55:56 AM
jIt jisss forrr anjy who jI asssk who wjisssh to accept.

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
May 10th, 2001, 11:37:33 AM
Upon hearing the male purring and seeing him flirting with the waitress, she knew was going on with him, Kree-arr. But soon noticed the female he was trying to talk to was really seeming to not want to go along with it but Cizerack customs were always strange to the humans. Since she was slightly bored anyway, Seer watched Cirrsseeto out of the corner of her eye, and debating on if she should order a drink or not. If and when he stopped talking to the human female then Seer would talk to him, but at the moment she was patient enough to wait.