PDA

View Full Version : Sitting in the corner, having a drink...

Ryla Relvinian
May 9th, 2001, 10:43:29 PM
*yawn*

It's too quiet around here...

Nash Stolar
May 9th, 2001, 11:00:23 PM
*is asleap at a table across the bar*

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
May 9th, 2001, 11:01:24 PM
Cirrsseeto spots an interesting blue female alien. His ears perking up with interest, the Cizerack walks over to her, sitting in the barstool beside her. Cirrsseeto smiles somewhat toothily at the woman.

Hello.

Tyrius Leibo
May 9th, 2001, 11:16:58 PM
Slowly a tall, slender human strolls towards an ever so interesting blue female.

"Can I buy you a drink?"

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
May 9th, 2001, 11:23:57 PM
Cirrsseeto's ears fold back as he bares his fangs at the newcomer male.

<marquee><font size=50><font color=990000>RRRROOOUUURRRRRR!!!!</font></font></marquee>

Cirrsseeto moved between the intruding male and the blue female, to make it clear that his presence was not appreciated at all.

Nupraptor
May 9th, 2001, 11:28:39 PM
Hmmm...

Hart Kenobi
May 9th, 2001, 11:32:54 PM
Yeah it is. I blame it on the devil: AIM. That's taking all the conversation away from the boards.

Nash Stolar
May 9th, 2001, 11:33:03 PM
*wakes up and streaches*

"Keep it down!"

Leeloo Mina
May 9th, 2001, 11:47:21 PM
Leeloo watched and smiled..aww..how cute Cirr liked Ryla

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
May 9th, 2001, 11:47:38 PM
Cirrsseeto sits back down next to the blue female.

jYou arrre a prrrettjy colorrr.

Ryla Relvinian
May 10th, 2001, 12:41:02 AM
I look up in surprise at the newcomer.

"Sure. Have a seat."

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
May 10th, 2001, 12:46:11 AM
Cirrsseeto sits down, looking at the blue alien and purring.

Tyrius Leibo
May 10th, 2001, 01:11:06 AM
"Thank you m'lady."
I sit down across from her at the table, with an intense, but cautious countenance...

Ryla Relvinian
May 10th, 2001, 01:17:05 AM
With a passing glance towards Cirrsseeto, I look across at the newcomer.

"You look familiar. Have we met before?"

Tyrius Leibo
May 10th, 2001, 01:24:08 AM
"Yes I believe we have, although I don't know where."

Taking a look across the table -

"Server droid - I'll have a Alderainian ale -"

And you m'lady?

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
May 10th, 2001, 01:29:09 AM
Cirrsseeto's ears fold back, and he growls menacingly at the newcomer. His lips curl back, showing off his elongated canine teeth

jI wasss talkjing to herrr!

Ryla Relvinian
May 10th, 2001, 01:40:56 AM
"I'll have the same."

I look back at the newcomer with a closer interest.

"By the way, what is your name?"

Tyrius Leibo
May 10th, 2001, 01:50:37 AM
"My name is Tyrius Leibo, and yours?"

Ryla Relvinian
May 10th, 2001, 01:55:00 AM
"It's Ryla. Ryla Relvinian."

The droid arrives, and sets two glasses down on the table. I reach for my glass and take a sip.

"So, what brings you all the way out here?"

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
May 10th, 2001, 01:59:58 AM
<marquee><font size=40><font color=990000>RRRRROOOOUUUURRRRRR!!!!!</font></font></marquee>

Cirrsseeto lunges forward, swatting the newcomer with a large, clawed hand. His brute strength sends the man flying halfway across the room, smashing into a table.

Cirrsseeto stands up, ears folded back, and his fangs bared. He growls in a guttural fashion, his ice-blue eyes fixated on the rude man.

Ryla Relvinian
May 10th, 2001, 02:12:33 AM
With a quick lunge, I kick up and out, tipping the table over and sending my fist into Cirrsseeto's jaw.

"What the hell was that? Is there something wrong with having a simple coversation in a bar with a newcomer? Do you mind?"

Glaring at the Cizerack, I turn and help Tyrius up from the splintered remains of a table.

"Are you alright?"

Leeloo Mina
May 10th, 2001, 02:19:47 AM
Leeloo watches..Now cirr would be mad. That guy ruined his chance.

Tyrius Leibo
May 10th, 2001, 02:21:52 AM
I stand, unscathed and shoot an icy stare at the appearently hate filled Cizerack.

"Your violence will get you no where."

Tyrius Leibo
May 10th, 2001, 02:23:49 AM
"Ryla, 'tis not I who was hurt."

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
May 10th, 2001, 02:26:27 AM
Cirrsseeto's ears flutter as the blue female hits him in his jaw. He grits his teeth somewhat, and looks at the woman.

Ryla Relvinian
May 10th, 2001, 02:31:15 AM
"Hey, both of you! Calm down."

I turn back to Cirr, rubbing a sore jaw. I attempt to control my anger.

"I'm sorry, I was out of line in hitting you, but you need to calm down."

Turning to Tyrius, I give a lopsided grin.

"Care to continue our conversation elsewhere?"

Leeloo Mina
May 10th, 2001, 02:32:12 AM
Leeloo walks over to the cizerack to see if he also is alright

You know..you shouldnt do things like that.. he was only trying to talk to Ryla..

Tyrius Leibo
May 10th, 2001, 02:33:18 AM
"Of course. Let us go."

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
May 10th, 2001, 02:38:19 AM
Cirrsseeto continues to bare his fangs at the man. A stringet of saliva drips down as the Cizerack continues to growl viciously.

Ryla Relvinian
May 10th, 2001, 02:46:02 AM
With a frustrated sigh, I raise my hand and send a heavy Force push his way, pinning him against the wall.

"When this wears off in about three hours, (ooc: yeah, bite me. :p ) you can feel free to come to me and apologize. Until then, have fun on the wall."

Turning away from the frustrated Cizerack, I head back over to Tyrius.

"Wanna take a walk?"

Tyrius Leibo
May 10th, 2001, 02:53:49 AM
"Sure."

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
May 10th, 2001, 02:58:54 AM
OOC: Unless you are concentrating on the Force Push for the duration of the three hours (and I know you have better things to do) then there is no way to keep me held in check that long. I will assume you simply pushed me against the wall.

IC:

Cirrsseeto is flung back mysteriously, crashing against the wall. He struggles to move forward, but cannot, even with his strength. The Cizerack roars and protests, his large muscles bulging and straining against whatever held him in place. The drywall began to fracture from the stress of the pressure. Cirrsseeto struggled for a moment, but eventually relented, and the pressure subsided. His muscles exhausted, Cirrsseeto fell to the ground, panting.

Avolon Bisel
May 10th, 2001, 03:13:31 AM
Avolon whipped out his Blast and Smash rifle from behind the counter before leaping over the counter itself. He pointed his weapon at the blue woman.

"No fighting in this bar Jedi. Take it elsewhere. This guy was here first ma'am, and you were quite rude to him, utterly ignoring his conversation. So I think you owe him an apology. Trust me kid, no matter how strong you are in some mystic voodoo art you still catch more swamp flies with honey. Karma kid, it's all about Karma."

Avolon jumped in mainly because he understood the Cizerack's problem. Whenever he was talking to a lady and some guy butted in, the man found himself counting the oily rags in a dump site after getting the devil beat out of him. Avolon still trained the gun on the woman and the male.

"Apology?"

Ryla Relvinian
May 10th, 2001, 03:15:27 AM
ooc: Well, we just left the bar, so who are you aiming at, pray tell?

Avolon Bisel
May 10th, 2001, 03:27:31 AM
OOC - This was your last post.

"With a frustrated sigh, I raise my hand and send a heavy Force push his way, pinning him against the wall.

"When this wears off in about three hours, (ooc: yeah, bite me. ) you can feel free to come to me and apologize. Until then, have fun on the wall."

Turning away from the frustrated Cizerack, I head back over to Tyrius.

"Wanna take a walk?"

The guy's last post was

"Sure"

So, where did you ever say you left the bar? I saw no "leaves bar", "exits", show me and I'll edit the post. Words do not mean action. Simply because he agreed to taking a walk doesn't mean you have gone on a walk yet.

Leeloo Mina
May 10th, 2001, 05:03:46 AM
OOC- FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!! :)

IC- As the cizerack fell to the grounf Leeloo almost felt sorry for him.. he had not even been given a chance. Ryla prefered humans--as most people would. And he only had three days of freedom--She couldnt really look down on Ryla because she prefered humans as well.. yet, she almost felt guilt.. or maybe it was more pity. Leeloo wasnt quite sure. The padawan shrugged off the feeling then walked over to Cirr.

You alright? I wouldnt recomend attacking people in here anymore.. heh, you might end up getting yourself hurt pretty bad.

She recalled the time that Cirr had carried a full grown man to his mistress like he weighted nothing. He was pretty strong, but then again Sanis was no jedi or sith either. If Cirr messed with the wrong person he could very well end up dead.

Leeloo felt almost obligated to try to protect someone who came from such a diffrent society..guess it was just in her nature. The big almost forlorn cizerack, to her, seemed more like a kitten just dicovering the world, than a tiger ready to attack at anytime. Although he was really both in some ways..no doubt he could protect himself from most people. But she didnt want to see him get hurt and especially for stupid reasons.

Sieken Kasstra
May 10th, 2001, 10:45:25 AM
walks.past.the.blue.femail.and.looks.at.the.man..

pops.his.kneck.then.sees.the.striped.creaturee.on. the.floor
"whoa..you.ok.dood?"

wraps.the.creaturs.arm.round.his.kneck.and.puches. up
half.breaking.his.kneck.his.lifts.him.and.puts.him
on.a.chair..

"there.ay.go.bud..."

walks.to.his.useral.space.at.the.bar....

Tyrius Leibo
May 10th, 2001, 12:13:37 PM
*Carefully walks over to the Cizerack*

"I am terribly sorry for my intrusion, and doubly for the ensuing events."

That was no way to be introduced, I'll have to strive to be more attentive to other's needs. Timing especially, what with the Cizerack's "kree-arr"...

*Extends a hand in hopes of resolution*

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
May 10th, 2001, 12:51:17 PM
Cirrsseeto snatches forward, grabbing Kasstra by the collar, and drawing him close to him. He growls, baring his fangs.

Ssstajy out of mjy wajy, Hjyuu-mann!

With that, Cirrsseeto tosses the Hyuu-mann aside, sending him skidding across the floor 10 meters away. He rubs his neck slightly. The Hyuu-mann obviously was trying to injure his neck, but underestimated Cizerack strength and resistance to such attacks. Cirrsseeto frowned somewhat, his canines protruding from his lips. Today was not going well at all.

As he contemplated this, the other male returned. He apologized, and extended his hand towards Cirrsseeto. The Cizerack fluttered his ears in frustration and confusion as he looked at the man's hand. At first, Cirrsseeto considered tearing the arm from the man's shoulder, but he let his anger subside. It would do no good to slaughter this man, and he was apologizing at any rate.

Cirrsseeto looked at the hand. What did he want to do? Unsure...Cirrsseeto sniffed the man's hand, fluttering his ears as he stood up to look him in the eye.

Apologjy accepted.

Hart Kenobi
May 10th, 2001, 12:57:37 PM
*Walks up to Ryla and claps her on the back with a friendly hand.* :)
"Ah, isn't that sweet. They're fighting over you."

Ryla Relvinian
May 10th, 2001, 01:01:04 PM
"Why Hart, why? You're a guy, explain this to me."

I grin evilly...

Tyrius Leibo
May 10th, 2001, 01:05:56 PM
"Thanks."

I turn and find a seat across the room, order another ale, and sit.

I've got some thinking to do...

Avolon Bisel
May 11th, 2001, 12:50:41 AM
Avolon laughed. This guy was now dropping the blue doll face? What a stupid turn of events. He lowered his rifle and sat at the bar, pouring himself a drink, and kept his eyes on the Cizerack and the others.

Avolon placed an ale on the serving tray of his 'droid. His Astromech rolled over to the man and presented the drink, his robotic arm extended for tip.

Tyrius Leibo
May 11th, 2001, 01:18:35 AM
*Turns toward Avolon*

"Avolon - I didn't drop the girl, just the fight. The girl's going to be my Jedi Master."

Quite a intellectually quick, but brash fellow, this Avolon.

"Thanks for the drink."

*Tips the droid 1 credit*

Ryla Relvinian
May 11th, 2001, 01:18:56 AM
"Hart, please remind me never to comment on the B&G being quiet..."

I walk out of the bar towards the training rooms, ready to work off some excess energy.

Tyrius Leibo
May 11th, 2001, 01:21:51 AM
*Follows Ryla out towards the training rooms.*

Avolon Bisel
May 11th, 2001, 01:33:02 AM
What in the--- Where did this guy get off probing his noggin? And when was he on a first name basis? Kids today.... disrespectful little pukes.