PDA

View Full Version : A Quiet Evening

Navaria Tarkin
May 10th, 2001, 10:00:52 PM
Navaria moved to her usual booth at the end of the B&G. Seemed that a lot of the Jedi were keeping their distance from her, but she could not blame them. Her face was one of their enemies. An evil Sith with no remorse ...

... a stigma that she would have to work through.

She placed her cloak neatly at her side and sat down, wondering if her place was really to stay here. At one point Master Solo did train her someplace else.

Nupraptor
May 10th, 2001, 10:04:40 PM
Quietly, like the soft buzzing of an insect, a single Jedi Padawan sat in the Bar & Grill, humming to himself as he watched the other people. Especially one person in particular.

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
May 10th, 2001, 11:20:38 PM
Cirrsseeto detected a new scent entering the bar. Turning around in its direction, Cirrsseeto spotted a Hyuu-mann female sitting by herself at a booth. The Cizerack's ears perked slightly. He stood, walking slowly to the booth, until he was standing beside the woman's booth. He smiled at her somewhat-toothily.

Hello therrre.

Navaria Tarkin
May 10th, 2001, 11:33:59 PM
She had no idea that someone was watching her as she got comfortable. Pushing back her hair over her shoulder, Navaria thought about what she would have tonight when someone was approaching her booth.

She remembered him. This poor creature got lost and stumbled into her meeting with Leia when she joined the Order. Since then, Navaria hasn't seen him.

"Hi."

Her voice was pleasant.

"Can I help you with something?"

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
May 10th, 2001, 11:38:55 PM
Cirrsseeto started to purr, his ears perking up.

jYesss...wjill jyou have djinnerrr wjith me?

Navaria Tarkin
May 11th, 2001, 12:05:46 AM
Her head moved forward a little as if not hearing that right and if she didn't know any better, he was purring.

"You want to have dinner with me?"

She smiled a little, hiding her confusion.

"It's a sweet offer but why?"

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
May 11th, 2001, 02:03:48 AM
Cirrsseeto's smile widened with the female's smile. His claws extended somewhat, clinging to the fabric of his pants as his purr deepened. His ice-blue eyes took her in, looking at her beautiful form.

jI would ljike to get to know jyou betterrr, and majybe ssspend the next few dajysss wjith jyou.

Navaria Tarkin
May 11th, 2001, 02:30:16 AM
Her face turn quizzical and wondered where this was coming from. Navaria hadn't seen this being in a long time and him coming up to her was quite out of the blue.

"Uhh ..."

She knew her cheeks were red.

"... why do you want to know me better? Is this because of what happened when you interrupted my talk with Master Solo?"

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
May 11th, 2001, 02:37:34 AM
Cirrsseeto watched the female blush, and he could soon smell the change in her pheromones. It almost made him go weak in the knees. For a Hyuu-mann, she was exceptionally poised. He knew he was purring, and he could not stop it. He wanted her for his Kree-Arr, to be with him in his time of need. He spoke slowly to the female.

Majy jI sssjit down wjith jyou?

Navaria Tarkin
May 11th, 2001, 12:37:05 PM
His purring didn't stop so Navaria took that as a good sign that this being at least seemed to like her.

"I don't see why not."

She brushed her padawan braid out of her way and then motioned to the empty seat in front of her.

"I was just getting ready to order something to drink."

Hunk Seidou
May 11th, 2001, 01:07:53 PM
::pats the large male on the shoulder as he passes by::

Settle down there, kitty cat, if I recall correctly, she is already attached to an especially nasty Sith Lord. I doubt even you would want to mess with him.

::laughs loudly as he goes to play some darts to pass the time::

Navaria Tarkin
May 11th, 2001, 01:18:08 PM
His laughter rings in her ears ... echoing through her mind as if mocking her.

"I'm not Dalethria ... I'm Navaria ..."

Her own fear and this mistaken identity was crippling to her. She brought her hands up to cover her ears, grimacing from the pain that was burning inside her.

Hunk Seidou
May 11th, 2001, 01:33:14 PM
Not...Dalethria?

::sees the girl grasp her ears in obvious pain...runs over to help her::

Are you okay? Is there anything I can do? If you want I can help you to the infirmary...

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
May 11th, 2001, 01:43:37 PM
<marquee><font size=50><font color=990000>RRRRROOOOUUUURRRRRRR!!!!!</font></font></marquee>

Cirrsseeto forcefully shoves the man away, knocking him back onto a table.

Leave herrr alone. jYou have hurrrt herrr feeljingsss!

Cirrsseeto moved to the other side of the table, sitting next to the female. He gently put his arm around her, letting her head rest on his shoulder. His ears drooped in response to her pained expression. He hoped she would be alright.

Hunk Seidou
May 11th, 2001, 01:55:44 PM
::looks down at the shattered table beneath him and notices that is it red with fresh blood...after further examination, Hunk finds the source of the blood: a large splinter of the brocken woodwork had punctured his side, cutting a deep path in the soft flesh::

::fights back a grimmace and forces his mouth into a smile::

Hey now, @#%$ cat, take it easy. I had no idea...they look exactly the same, it was a simple mistake. Still, I apologize for any pain I've caused you, miss.

::extracts himself from the wreckage that was just recently a table::

Now if you'll excuse me, I should get this looked at.

::exits the bar, grasping his side, with a pained look on his face::

Navaria Tarkin
May 11th, 2001, 02:03:40 PM
The roar of the cat creature seemed so silent to the torment in her mind and soul. Over and over that Jedi's laughter crescendoed higher and higher until she thought she would pass out from the pain ...

... but then comforting arms wrapped tightly around her and felt her head being pressed against his shoulder. She looked up, startled and moved away.

"No ... no violence. Not for my sake ..."

The horror of what Daleethria did to protect her was still so fresh in her memory.

Hunk Seidou
May 11th, 2001, 02:07:58 PM
OOC: Does anyone else find the title of this thread a little ironic now?

Navaria Tarkin
May 11th, 2001, 02:13:12 PM
OOC~ That was the point :p

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
May 11th, 2001, 07:22:23 PM
Cirrsseeto looks confused at Navaria as she pulls away. He thought she needed to be held.

jI'm sssorrrjy. jI thought he wasss hurrrtjing jyou.

Cirrsseeto's tail wandered somewhat, tracing down the side of Navaria's leg.

What arrre jyou dojing tonjight?

Navaria Tarkin
May 13th, 2001, 03:39:14 PM
Navaria's eyes widen and she turned her head quickly over to the Cizerack.

"What are you doing that?!"

She brought her hand under the table to gently push his tail away from her leg.

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
May 13th, 2001, 11:41:18 PM
Cirrsseeto felt the female's hand brush against his tail. The feel of her fingertips against it excited his senses, causing his purring to deepen and his ears to rise slightly. He leaned in slightly.

jYesss, that wasss me.

Cirrsseeto gently eased the female towards him, as he leaned down, kissing her deeply. His tail began to wrap around her leg.

Navaria Tarkin
May 13th, 2001, 11:50:58 PM
Her hands pressed against his chest as the Cizerack kissed her. Navaria had never been kissed before. She only had an idea of what it felt like being locked away far into her mind because of Dalethria. This though was too much!

She muffled a protest with wide eyes and pushed herself away from him. She licked her lips and calmed herself down easily enough, though her cheeks were quite flushed.

"Now that I know what you had in mind tonight, I'm going to politely ask you to leave."

Her eyes showed that she wasn't mad, nor even upset. It was actually strange but the Cizerack could have sworn there might have been some understanding reflected there.

"I can't help you in your uh ... ritual. So to speak."

During the kiss and because of this alien's mind so strong, thinking about his Kree-Arr, Navaria was able to pick up those suface thoughts when they kissed.

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
May 14th, 2001, 12:00:23 AM
As strong as Cirrsseeto's desire to mate was, to a Cizerack male, the word of a female was law. The Hyuu-mann female's refusal to participate was disappointing, but binding. Cirrsseeto's ears drooped, and he pulled his tail away from her. He frowned slightly, the tips of his upper canine teeth visible. He took in her scent once more, smiling slightly, as he kissed her hand.

jI underrrssstand. Would jyou ljike me to leave?

Navaria Tarkin
May 14th, 2001, 12:59:02 AM
Navaria actually felt rather upset about asking him to leave now. He genuinely understood that she didn't wish to participate in his ritual and backed off. There was one thing that really did surprise her. She felt like she betrayed her heart. It has been months since her "death" but her feelings for a certain Jedi did not change.

She came out of those thoughts and looked at the Cirerack. Perhaps she should reward such understanding with that of her own.

"Well, maybe not. If you wish to enjoy each other's companies then that is alright with me. I haven't ate anything yet and I'm most definitely thirsty."

Hunk Seidou
May 15th, 2001, 10:01:02 AM
::walks back in, with a freshly dressed <a href=http://pub56.ezboard.com/fgjofrm3.showMessage?topicID=51.topic>wound</a>, wincing a little with evey step...he noticed the Czerack male and the woman-who-was-not-Dalethria still sitting together...deciding that it was best to keep his distance, he made his way to the bar and ordered a simple fruit drink...when he got it, he sipped it carefully, all the while watching the strange woman out of the corner of his eye::

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
May 15th, 2001, 11:37:49 AM
Seer watched Cirrsseeto for a moment, he wasn't doing well again. But his lack of success with the Hjyuu-mann females wasn't Cirrsseeto's fault, the concept of Kree-arr was just an alien to them. Cizerack customs were very different from theirs, for one, Cizerack females kept manservants, a thing the Hjyuu-manns frowned upon. Seer herself didn't have a manservant at the moment though, Kirreeta, her former manservant, had quite a short temper and had severely mauled one her mother's manservants. Enraged, her mother, Raeerreei had fired the Kirreeta and sent him away. Currently Raeerreei was searching for a replacement to watch over her daughter, but Seer hadn't heard anything from her mother since she had come to this planet. Seer watched him for a few moments more, but it was obvious to her that Cirrsseeto wasn't going to get anywhere with the Hjyuu-mann female. She smirked slightly, poor Hjyuu-manns, they don't know what they were missing out on. She thought to herself as she remembered briefly. Cirrsseeto had his back turned to her, so she silently snuck up behind him and brushed her tail up against the back of his neck.

Havjing fun wjith the Forrrrda?

Navaria Tarkin
May 15th, 2001, 09:17:06 PM
Navaria looked up at this new Cizerack, a female this time, as she spoke to ... she frowned. He still had yet to give her his name. Also, she wasn't to knowledgeable about Cizerack culture, but Forda sounded rather derogatory. She would remain polite as she has been throughout this rather interesting evening.

"I'm not sure what you mean by that but my name is Navaria. You want to join us?"

Her tone was polite and the smile that spread across her face was warm.

Hunk Seidou
May 16th, 2001, 09:25:22 AM
::Hunk continued to watch and listen from the bar::

"I'm not sure what you mean by that but my name is Navaria. You want to join us?"

Navaria! Sso that was her name...now if only the two cat-creatures would leave her alone, he could talk to her...

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
May 16th, 2001, 12:50:24 PM
Seer smiled slightly out of politeness

Hehe, jit meansss nothjing, jussst a worrrd we Cjizerrrakk ussse often. jI'm Seerrrrasssseeji, jI guessss jI could jojin jyou and Cjirrrrssseeto forrr a ljittle whjile although jI hadn't rrrealljy jintended to stajy herrre long.

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
May 16th, 2001, 02:27:15 PM
Cirrsseeto purred somewhat as he saw Seerrasseei. He had already made her acquaintance the night before. Turning to Navaria, he awaited what she would say.

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
May 16th, 2001, 02:52:00 PM
Seer smirked slightly as she heard Cirrseeto purring again. Hehehe, they seem to purr more often during Kree-arr. She thought to herself.

Navaria Tarkin
May 16th, 2001, 10:46:55 PM
She frowned a little.

"I don't wish to keep you if you have more important matters to take care of."

Apparently, from what Navaria could hear and sense from the Cizerack male, he was quite fond of Seerrasseei.

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
May 17th, 2001, 12:07:46 AM
Cirrsseeto looked at...Navahrrryah.

No, jit jisss alrrrjight. jI would ljike to have djinnerrr wjith jyou both.

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
May 17th, 2001, 11:54:48 AM
jI djidn't mean jI wasss busssy exactly besssjidesss mjy worrrk can be done at anjy tjime anjywajy, mjy worrrk doesssn't rrrequjirrre gettjing done at a cerrrtajin tjime sssjince mjy motherrr ownsss the companjy.

smirks at Cirrsseeto and purrs slightly

Navaria Tarkin
May 17th, 2001, 07:37:00 PM
"Oh alright."

Her smile grew a big wider.

"Then please, join us and have some dinner. Yog's has a pretty tasty meal from what I remember."

Then her eyes narrowed. Those were Dalethria's memories and as that thought came to pass, her lips lowered into a frown.

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
May 17th, 2001, 07:49:08 PM
Okajy, but do thejy have anjythjing bessssidesss rrroot stew? ssso farrr that'sss all jI've ssseen anjyone eatjing.

Seer asks as she sits down

Navaria Tarkin
May 22nd, 2001, 10:16:46 PM
"I don't know actually. All I've seen is the stew."

She chuckles a little.

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
May 23rd, 2001, 12:47:11 PM
smirks at Cirrsseeto

jI ssseem to rrrememberrr jyou sssjyjing jyou had been herrre forrr about a month, anjy jidea jif they ssserrrve anjythjing besssjidesss rrroot ssstew?