PDA

View Full Version : As time flies by.

Katarina Kariena
Jul 27th, 2001, 05:03:21 PM
Kat say quietly in the far coner of the room where she could see everyone, yet hardly be seen herself. She had on a pure black outfit and stared at her drink. Things weren't as they once were. At one time her life was simple, you do what you had to do to survive. Then she got Jedi training, that took up most of her time now and what little time she had to reflect was lost.

At one time she had just been a little kid, faimly and all. But it wasn't long before her parrents, mother pregnant with her brother, and her 2 identical sisters were killed. That in itself would be good reason to live in hate an anger. Most would, but she was diffrent. She just lived and moved on even though she had felt every momment of her father and sister's death, even at the age of 3.

The streets weren't so hard once you knew your way around and where to hide. Staying out of the gangs and not getting kidnaped was the hardest part. But she had managed that. There was always something there that seemed to help her, she didden't know what it was untill her master took her away from Corellia . . . and even then only 4 years later he was killed.

After that time seemed to fly by and she was here. Things had never and would never be the same. She was as alone now as she was then. Everyone near her had been killed, yet she had not embraced the anger, hate, and pain. She had lived with it and moved on. She had kept her humanity, but was there something out there she had yet to find? She had kept people as far as possible. Even her apprentices didden't get very close to her.

Snapping back to reality Kat looked around the room agian and sighed. An hour had passed while she was away in her thoughts. Was this how she would forever live her life? Keeping secreats to herself? That thought was like someone cutting a hole in her heart even bigger than the one that was already there. Maybe someday she could find the answers, but for now she would have to live with what was.

ReaperFett
Jul 27th, 2001, 05:25:55 PM
::Paying for his drink, Fett got up, and began to walk to an empty booth. As he walks, he scans the bar for people. Eventually, his eyes fall on Kat, a troubled look on his face. Slowly, he walks up to her, and crouchs so that he is around eye level with her.

"Hey, are you alright?" He asked::

Sir Lando Calrissian
Jul 27th, 2001, 10:49:14 PM
"I'm fine, handsome," a voice answers Fett's question from behind him.

As Fett turned to see who the reply belong to, Lando Calrissian quickly dove into the seat Fett was heading for.

*Turns toward Kat and flashes a smile*

"Hey baby. Once you go black, you never go back." ;)

OOC: j/k, I didn't say that. This is my real line:

"Hello Miss" *offers hand* "I couldn't help notice your long face. I'd suggest the root stew. It'll kill enough of your brain cells to help you forget."

Katarina Kariena
Jul 28th, 2001, 10:57:28 AM
"Hmm? Yes, I'm fine . . . I was just thinking about things," Kat replied. She shook her head, "Something I should be doing less of. I should be thinking more about what I'm doing instead of what I've done."

ReaperFett
Jul 28th, 2001, 10:59:03 AM
:: "You have to look back sometimes" Fett said, "If you dont, a part of you, your life, is lost"::

Katarina Kariena
Jul 28th, 2001, 11:04:39 AM
"That's true, but for some of us it's painfull to look back," Kat replied. And that was true, so much had happened. "Sometimes to painfull."

ReaperFett
Jul 28th, 2001, 11:07:30 AM
:: "Do you want to talk about it, or would you rather I went?" ::

Katarina Kariena
Jul 28th, 2001, 11:15:33 AM
"Do you really want to listen to it?"

ReaperFett
Jul 28th, 2001, 11:24:42 AM
:: "Yes, I think it might help"::

Katarina Kariena
Jul 28th, 2001, 11:51:26 AM
Kat sighed, "It's not pretty. My parrents were killed on Corellia when I was three. After that I was on the streets untill I was about 11. Those were hard years, but I learned, if anything, how to survive."

ReaperFett
Jul 28th, 2001, 11:53:16 AM
:: Fett wanted to say something helpful about now, but all he could say was "Oh. I'm sorry"::

Katarina Kariena
Jul 28th, 2001, 11:50:25 PM
Kat shook her head, "It's not your fault. I've kept this a secreat from most everyone here. Every time I think back to it I can feel my father and sisters dieing agian."

ReaperFett
Jul 29th, 2001, 05:15:45 AM
:: "I promise I wont tell a person. Have you ever tried to stop the pain, try to make it hurt less?"::

Katarina Kariena
Jul 29th, 2001, 07:21:22 PM
"I've tried. But the more I try to stop the pain, try to make it hurt less, it hurts even more. It's almost like it dosen't want me to forget, like there's something there I still need to deal with. I just wish I knew what."

ReaperFett
Jul 29th, 2001, 07:23:41 PM
:: "Do you think it could be that you are scared that if you did block it out, youd forget them?" ::

Katarina Kariena
Jul 29th, 2001, 08:00:32 PM
"Maybe. I don't know. I blocked it out for a while before I came here and I became a monster inside. I don't want that to happen agian. I don't want to hurt anyone beacuse of my pain."

ReaperFett
Jul 29th, 2001, 08:03:04 PM
:: "I understand. Sometimes, it helps to let it out to someone"::

Katarina Kariena
Jul 29th, 2001, 08:41:28 PM
"Yes, that's true. I wish I trusted more poeple to tell this to, but I don't. I don't want them to think that I'm weak. That there's a part of me that actualy feels pain."

ReaperFett
Jul 29th, 2001, 08:44:25 PM
:: "Hey, I dont think youre weak. You are trying to be strong, but it hurts. That isnt weakness. weak is letting it control you. Youre stronger than that"::

Katarina Kariena
Jul 29th, 2001, 08:56:18 PM
"What makes you so sure it isn't a front I put up? I hide behind enough masks. Most here, even some of the Jedi can't see through them. I stay away from them so they can't see through me."

ReaperFett
Jul 29th, 2001, 09:00:01 PM
:: "Why am I so sure? Because I was reading emotions before I was a Jedi. I was good at working out if it was a front or not. And now, I can sense feelings. And I am positive this isnt a front" Fett said, looking into her eyes so she knew he was serious::

Katarina Kariena
Jul 29th, 2001, 09:21:25 PM
Kat looked away, she didden't like it when people looked into her eyes when she was like this. Her eyes seemed to have a mind of their own showing all her emotions when her face showed none. "That's a gift most don't show, and and even most of those who do can't see through me. I guess that's what makes me diffrent from the rest."

ReaperFett
Jul 29th, 2001, 09:25:36 PM
:: Fett stayed silent for a long time before speaking.

"Listen, you dont have to deal with this alone. Im always here, you can talk to me if you need to. I'll try to help"::

Katarina Kariena
Jul 29th, 2001, 09:52:47 PM
Kat looked at him skepticly, "Why would you help? Why would you want to help? I've gone much of my life alone, not expecting help from anyone. No one has helped before either."

She was trying not to sound like she wanted sympathy or pity. Or like she didden't need help, even though she proably knew she came across like that anyway.

ReaperFett
Jul 29th, 2001, 09:56:25 PM
:: "I would help because you are a friend. I help friends out with their problems. I understand youve had a tough life. I understand youve gone through a lot alone. But you dont have to any more. You are alone no longer"::

Katarina Kariena
Jul 29th, 2001, 10:18:48 PM
Kat sighed feeling better than she had when this conversation had started, "Thank you. You have heard more about my past than most people ever earn the right to learn."

ReaperFett
Jul 29th, 2001, 10:21:51 PM
:: "No thanks. Im helping a friend. All the thanks I need"::

Katarina Kariena
Jul 29th, 2001, 10:36:51 PM
"Thank you. Guess I'm a little to stubborn to know when to ask for the help when I need it, huh?"

ReaperFett
Jul 29th, 2001, 10:38:51 PM
:: "Course not. Some people think its best to work for themselves. Its rarely true"::

Katarina Kariena
Jul 29th, 2001, 10:43:45 PM
"Quite true, I just don't trust people enough to ask for help when I need it."

ReaperFett
Jul 29th, 2001, 10:47:05 PM
:: "You can trust me, I promise. Trust me" Fett said, a slight smile forming on his face::

Katarina Kariena
Jul 30th, 2001, 02:25:29 AM
"I trust you," Kat replied. "You earned that trust. Something not many people bother to do." It was at that point she realized she had forgotten her manners. "You can have a seat you know," she told him, a slight smile crossed her face. "Sorry I had forgotten to say that earlier."

ReaperFett
Jul 30th, 2001, 07:03:47 AM
::Smiling, Fett got up and sit on the end of the bench, as Kat moved round to give him some space.

"Sorry if this sounds a dumb question, you why do you think it hurts?"::

Katarina Kariena
Jul 30th, 2001, 03:39:14 PM
Kat thought for a momment, "Not sure. I think it's just that it's been hard for me to deal with. I was only three when they died and concentrated so much on surviving that I never had time to think or deal with it."

ReaperFett
Jul 30th, 2001, 03:44:29 PM
:: "I understand. If you want me to stop by the way, just say so"::

Katarina Kariena
Jul 30th, 2001, 03:51:17 PM
"Thank you. I thought I had put all of this behind me. Guess it's easier to evaluate and help others than it is myself."

ReaperFett
Jul 30th, 2001, 03:54:23 PM
:: "It sure is, but make sure you never forget to help yourself as well"::

Katarina Kariena
Jul 30th, 2001, 04:24:57 PM
"Yeah, that's the part I tend to forget most of the time."

ReaperFett
Jul 30th, 2001, 04:27:31 PM
:: "Its the hardest thing to remember" Fett said, smiling::

Katarina Kariena
Jul 30th, 2001, 04:31:51 PM
"That it is," Kat agreed. "I tend to forget about myself untill it's to late. By then no one can help me even if they knew I needed it."

ReaperFett
Jul 30th, 2001, 06:20:37 PM
:: "Theres always time to help" Fett said, before pausing for a moment

"I suppose I should say thanks"::

Katarina Kariena
Jul 30th, 2001, 08:03:49 PM
Kat gave him a questioning look, "Why? I haven't done anything to help you to deserve your thanks."

ReaperFett
Jul 30th, 2001, 08:07:52 PM
:: "Because when I hear someone with problems feeling better, it makes me think I can feel better eventually" He says, looking down at the table::

Katarina Kariena
Jul 30th, 2001, 08:40:23 PM
"What do you mean by that?" Kat asked. "What happened?"

ReaperFett
Jul 30th, 2001, 08:47:35 PM
:: Half avoiding the question, Fett carried on.

"When I sleep, I remember it all. Sometimes, when I shut my eyes, I see them in front of me"::

Katarina Kariena
Jul 30th, 2001, 09:03:10 PM
"Who?" Kat asked, she was confused now and wanted to help Fett if she could. She may not be able to ask for help easily herself, but she would help others as much as she could.

ReaperFett
Jul 30th, 2001, 09:10:25 PM
::Fett leaned his elbows on the table, massaging his temples with his fingers, before burying his head in his hands. You might as well say he thought.

"The people I killed"

Katarina Kariena
Jul 30th, 2001, 09:48:30 PM
Kat reached over and pulled Fett's hand from his face, "I'm sorry. I diden't know. Forgive me."

ReaperFett
Jul 30th, 2001, 09:52:22 PM
:: "Its not your fault. Its not exactly common knowledge" Fett said, and forced a slight smile::

Katarina Kariena
Jul 30th, 2001, 09:58:24 PM
"What happened?" Kat asked, hoping she wasn't digging to deep or hurting him more with the memories.

ReaperFett
Jul 30th, 2001, 10:01:11 PM
:: "What happened? I got desperate for money, and took the jobs, thats what happened"::

Katarina Kariena
Jul 30th, 2001, 10:26:22 PM
"I'm sorry," Kat replied backing off. "I didden't mean to pry."

ReaperFett
Jul 30th, 2001, 10:32:08 PM
:: "No" Fett said, his voice the epitomy of down. "Please dont go"::

Katarina Kariena
Jul 30th, 2001, 10:38:40 PM
"Alright," Kat replied coming back. "I wasn't trying to pry. I just don't like seeing friends hurting, I'm sorry."

ReaperFett
Jul 30th, 2001, 10:40:34 PM
:: "Believe me, I couldnt be hurt by you talking about it. Every night I relive it. Talking is a far sight better"::

Katarina Kariena
Jul 30th, 2001, 10:45:47 PM
"What happened that put you in that situation?" she asked timidly.

ReaperFett
Jul 30th, 2001, 10:50:26 PM
:: "After the last one, I realised I couldnt do it any more. It wasnt money any more. I had become worse, I was almost enjoying it. I realised then the problem, but by then, it was too late" He replied, as he let his head sink into his arms on the table::

Katarina Kariena
Jul 30th, 2001, 11:17:38 PM
Kat timidly reached over and put her handon Fett's shoulder, "I'm sorry. No one should have to go through that."

ReaperFett
Jul 31st, 2001, 06:31:12 AM
:: "Its my own fault. I could have walked away, but didnt. I should have" Fett replied, moving a hand onto hers::

Katarina Kariena
Jul 31st, 2001, 11:11:06 AM
"Sometimes the hardest things learned are from experence. We all make mistakes, some are more deadly than others," Kat replied. "You shoulden't of had to go through that. No one should."

ReaperFett
Jul 31st, 2001, 11:58:42 AM
:: "No, I deserve it. I suppose I earnt it"::

Katarina Kariena
Jul 31st, 2001, 02:09:33 PM
"I highly doubt that. No one deserves to have that happen. Sometimes the monster in us comes out before we see it. And when we finnaly do we can never forget the bitter memories, and have to work to keep it from happening again."

ReaperFett
Jul 31st, 2001, 03:18:13 PM
:: "Kat, I understand what you are saying, but I did kill some people. Had I ever been caught when I did it, I would be dead. And this is worse"::

Katarina Kariena
Jul 31st, 2001, 03:30:13 PM
"Living with the knowlage that you have lived and done that must be hard. Living with the knowlage that you should be dead can be hard at times."

ReaperFett
Jul 31st, 2001, 03:35:42 PM
:: "Yes, youre right. Sorry I went on like this"::

Katarina Kariena
Jul 31st, 2001, 03:49:33 PM
"It's alright. I know how hard it was for me to tell you what had happened. I'm sure it must of been harder for you."

ReaperFett
Jul 31st, 2001, 03:53:32 PM
:: "I doubt it. I dont think I could have survived like you did"::

Katarina Kariena
Jul 31st, 2001, 03:57:21 PM
"You're putting to much confidance in my survival skills. If it weren't for an older kid helping me I would of died."

ReaperFett
Jul 31st, 2001, 04:00:32 PM
:: "Hey, anyone who grows up like you did on Corellia is a survivor, no matter who helped them. What you did was something I coudnt have done, I mean it. I would have curled up and died in a short time. There was a time where I would have given my left arm for just a small amount of what you had. You shouldnt play down something like that"::

Katarina Kariena
Aug 1st, 2001, 12:51:15 AM
"Maybe not," Kat replied looking at the table. She paused for a momment before she spoke again, "I find it hard to believe that you woulden't be able to survive. You don't seem like the kind of person who gives up that easily."

ReaperFett
Aug 1st, 2001, 02:51:20 AM
:: "I was. I just knew the right people, and got through by luck" Fett said, looking down at a peanut we was knocking round with his fingers::

Katarina Kariena
Aug 1st, 2001, 03:13:33 AM
"It must have been a challenge to get where you are now, with that kind of life."

ReaperFett
Aug 1st, 2001, 03:21:10 AM
"Yeah, suppose it was. Like I said, I was riding on pure luck, unlike yourself" he replied, as he flicked a peanut off the table::

Katarina Kariena
Aug 1st, 2001, 05:08:53 PM
"Was it luck, or was it the Force? Maybe this was part of your life for some greater reason unknown to us," Kat replied watching the peanut go flying from the table.

ReaperFett
Aug 1st, 2001, 05:13:50 PM
:: "What, like I only survived to do something in the future? I suppose so" Fett said, taking another peanut out of the bowel in the middle of the table::

Katarina Kariena
Aug 1st, 2001, 05:34:44 PM
"It could be true. Who knows what the force has planned for any of us."

ReaperFett
Aug 1st, 2001, 05:43:42 PM
:: "I suppose. I dont know, its just sometimes, it just feels like everyone in the universe is against me" he replied, a slight feel of remorse.

"What do you mean?" Kat asked

"After my parents left, I was alone. When I killed those people, I was alone. When I left, I was alone. Save for one or two people, Ive always been alone" he said, his face drained of any sort of happiness. Despite never truly knowing what it was like to not be alone, he knew it had to be a far sight better than this::

Katarina Kariena
Aug 1st, 2001, 09:21:15 PM
"I'm sorry," Kat didden't know what to say to that. Most of her 'friends' growing up had been hollow . . . and the one that wasn't dissapeared several years before she left.

ReaperFett
Aug 1st, 2001, 09:24:15 PM
:: "Its not your fault, is it?" Fett said, forcing a slight smile for her.

"Do you have anyone left from back then?"::

Katarina Kariena
Aug 1st, 2001, 09:27:38 PM
"No, the one true friend I had dissapeared a few years before I left Corellia. I haven't heard or seen her since. I don't know what happened to her. I don't even know if she's alive or dead by now."

ReaperFett
Aug 1st, 2001, 09:30:18 PM
:: "Have you ever tried to look for her?" Fett asked::

Katarina Kariena
Aug 1st, 2001, 09:35:24 PM
"I tried for a while, I searched for a few years once I left, but all my my leads lead to dead ends. The Galaxy is a big place, she could of been anywhere, or she could be dead."

ReaperFett
Aug 1st, 2001, 09:39:42 PM
:: "Dont think like that. Shes missing, thats all. Dont even think she might be dead, as she will then die in your mind"::

Katarina Kariena
Aug 1st, 2001, 09:45:17 PM
"I don't want to think of her as dead. I hope she's still safe and better off than we were on the streets. The last thing I want is for her to die."

ReaperFett
Aug 1st, 2001, 09:47:27 PM
:: Realising that might have been a bad thing to say, Fett gently puts his hand on Kats shoulder.

"I'm sorry for saying that. Of course you dont want her to die"::

Katarina Kariena
Aug 1st, 2001, 10:02:42 PM
Kat winced, She refused to show much emotion infront of anyone. That was a weakness she woulden't show anyone, especialy a Jedi Master. "It's not your fault. I didden't mean to come across like that."

ReaperFett
Aug 1st, 2001, 10:07:26 PM
:: "No, its ok. Its hardly a subject youd enjoy talking about" Fett replied, noticing a slight wince on her face::

Katarina Kariena
Aug 1st, 2001, 10:38:16 PM
"Your right. I think to much has happened in my past . . . and in yours. Sometimes I wish I could forget, but I can't. I can never forget."

ReaperFett
Aug 1st, 2001, 10:43:44 PM
:: "You cant forget who you are, its always behind you."::

Katarina Kariena
Aug 2nd, 2001, 12:02:06 AM
"Sad, but true," Kat agreed "It's always there to haunt you and there's nothing you can do about it."

ReaperFett
Aug 2nd, 2001, 06:47:55 AM
:: "Nope, not a thing" He replied, as his mind slowly began to drift...

Kicking the door down, Fett walks to the end of the table, facing a middle aged man sitting accross from him. Pulling a small knife of his belt, he threw it at the man, which hit in in the shoulder, pinning him to the chair. Unphased from the mans yelp of pain, Fett then pulls abnother out, and pins the other shoulder too. Slowly but purposefully, he walks down the table, past all of the mans antique vases and priceless paintings, and sits on the edge of the table, right in front of him. Slowly, Fett pulls a pistol oh his belt and lies it beside him, slowly spinning it. He looks up at the mans face, a picture of agony if there ever was one.

"Ahh, Mr Malloy. I've been looking for you for some time. Hard person to find. Can I just say by the way, this room is beautiful! All this artwork, from so many places. Truely impressive. Shame you got it all from Spice Dealing, eh?" he said, looking round the room. Malloy tried to protest his innocence, but the pain all over his body meant all he could do was whine.

"Don't even try to deny it. We have records. We knew what you were doing. Now, seeing as this is your funeral, I suppose I should ask this. Theres two ways you will die today, and believe me, you will die today. You can either go by bleeding to death from those two wounds, or I can shoot you in the head, and the pain ends now. So, whatll it be. Shooting?" he continued. Malloy carried on panicing for a short time, before slowly calming as he realised it was pointless, and nodded. Getting up, Fett walked behind Malloy, and placed the barrel of the gun against the back of his head. Closing his eyes, Fett began to chant.

<FONT COLOR= RED>Nemo Non Talus
Vester Tempus Nunc
Grando Ad Rex Infans
<font color= white>

Fett pulled the trigger, and slowly opened his eyes to reveal.....nothing. Malloy had gone. The chair, the table, the furniture, all gone. Looking round, Fett found he was the only one, nothing but blackness around him. All Alone...

Jumping forward sharply and taking deep breaths, he snapped out of his thoughts like a start. He had gotten used to this dream, it woke him up every night. But this was the first time hed had it like that. This worried Fett. What if Im getting worse? The longer it is in my head, the worse it'll get? he thought, and hoped he was wrong::

Katarina Kariena
Aug 2nd, 2001, 10:15:15 PM
Kat reached over and put her hand on Fett's shoulder, "What's wrong?"

ReaperFett
Aug 2nd, 2001, 10:22:53 PM
::Closing his eyes, Fett slowed his breathing back to normal speed, and then turned to look at Kat.

"It was one of the nightmares I have. I kill someone, and then I end up all alone. Never worked it out"::

Katarina Kariena
Aug 2nd, 2001, 10:32:36 PM
"I'm sorry. Was it something that really happened? Or something that just haunts you after what you did?"

ReaperFett
Aug 2nd, 2001, 10:37:12 PM
:: "It happened. THats whats worse. It is what happened" He said, as he rested his forearms on his legs, looking down at the floor::

Katarina Kariena
Aug 2nd, 2001, 10:56:50 PM
"I'm sorry. Those tend to be the most painfull nightmares. When it really happened."

ReaperFett
Aug 2nd, 2001, 10:59:54 PM
::"Yes. It brings all the memories back, if you want them or not" he said, getting up

"Excuse me a moment"

walking into the bathrooms, Fett checked that they were empty and leant on the sink, looking into the mirror. You're getting worse, aren't you? he thought to himself. You lost almost everythng in one day, and it wont leave. And now it seems to be getting worse. Think you better get used to it. SPlashing some water on his face, he left the room, and sat back with Kat, his emotions clearly visible::

Katarina Kariena
Aug 3rd, 2001, 10:36:20 AM
Kat knew something was wrong from the look on Fett's face, but she wasn't sure what she could do about it. she knew her memmories terrorized her nomatter what she had done about it. Wishing she could forget, but never could. How can I help him if I can't even help myself in this area? she thought, but she already knew the answer. Just help him and maybe you'll find a way to help yourself. What if there was no way to help them? She didden't even want to think about that. That would cost her to much. "I'm sorry," was all she could manage to say when he came back. She really didden't know what else she could say.

ReaperFett
Aug 3rd, 2001, 10:42:58 AM
:: As Fett sat down, he heard Kat say she was sorry. Shes trying to help you you inconsiderate piece of Bantha droppings he thought. At least try to be nice. He looked up to her, and smiled as much as he could.

"Its ok. I'll live"::

Katarina Kariena
Aug 3rd, 2001, 11:18:28 AM
"We'll all live," Kat replied and then wispered hopefully low enough so Fett didden't hear, "It's what we do with the rest of our lives to try and help those we hurt or are hurting that matters most now."

She knew it proably sounded cold and unforgiving, she didden't mean for it to come across that way even though it proably did.

ReaperFett
Aug 3rd, 2001, 11:23:22 AM
:: "Sorry, say something?" Fett asked, sure he heard her speak::

Katarina Kariena
Aug 3rd, 2001, 11:37:05 AM
"Nothing important," Kat replied thinking she should know better than mutter by now.

ReaperFett
Aug 3rd, 2001, 11:41:04 AM
:: "You sure?" Fett said, trying to give his best helpful expression::

Kat Kariena
Aug 3rd, 2001, 11:46:31 AM
"No," Kat replied, "But what I said will sound cold and unforviging even though I don't mean or want it to come across like that."

ReaperFett
Aug 3rd, 2001, 11:48:20 AM
:: Fett put a hand on her shoulder, and smiled at her.

"I know you arent cold, believe me"::

Katarina Kariena
Aug 3rd, 2001, 12:07:15 PM
"You have more confidance in that than I do," Kat replied. "What I had said was; 'it's what we do with the rest of our lives to try and help those we hurt or are hurting that matters most now.'"

ReaperFett
Aug 3rd, 2001, 12:10:50 PM
:: "Theres nothing wrong with saying that"::

Kat Kariena
Aug 3rd, 2001, 12:17:48 PM
"You never know how something like that could come across to another person though."

ReaperFett
Aug 3rd, 2001, 12:23:14 PM
:: "Hey, this is me" he said, a half smile on his face. "I dont get hurt by what people say"::

Kat Kariena
Aug 3rd, 2001, 12:42:15 PM
Kat laughed slighty, "Good to hear, cuz sometimes things I say don't sound like their ment sometimes."

ReaperFett
Aug 3rd, 2001, 12:44:40 PM
:: "People get used to it though. Eventually, you know what they mean"::

Kat Kariena
Aug 3rd, 2001, 12:49:28 PM
"True, although I don't think many people here would understand me. I've sorta remained secluded during my time here. That's why I wasn't sure how you'd take it."

ReaperFett
Aug 3rd, 2001, 12:52:08 PM
:: "Just remember, I'm always here to talk"::

Kat Kariena
Aug 3rd, 2001, 01:16:14 PM
"Thanks. Same goes for you if you need to talk."

ReaperFett
Aug 3rd, 2001, 01:26:43 PM
:: "I''ll make sure of it" ::

Kat Kariena
Aug 3rd, 2001, 01:33:50 PM
"Good," Kat smiled slightly, even if she coulden't help herself she could atleast help others.

ReaperFett
Aug 3rd, 2001, 01:35:27 PM
:: "Do you want another drink?" Fett said, smiling

Kat Kariena
Aug 3rd, 2001, 01:40:39 PM
"Sure . . . as long as it's nothing invented by anyone around here," Kat replied.

ReaperFett
Aug 3rd, 2001, 01:42:03 PM
:: Laughing, Fett gets up and goes to the bar. Coming back a short time later with two drinks, he hands Kat one, and sits back down::

Kat Kariena
Aug 3rd, 2001, 02:06:19 PM
"Thanks," Kat replied trying to think. "Aside from trying to maintain sanity how are things going?"

ReaperFett
Aug 3rd, 2001, 02:08:23 PM
:: "Aside from all that, everythings great" Fett said, laughing. "Yourself?"::

Kat Kariena
Aug 3rd, 2001, 02:16:50 PM
"We get by," Kat replied, a slight smile on her face, "May drive our padawans a little crazy in the process, but that's ok."

ReaperFett
Aug 3rd, 2001, 02:18:24 PM
:: "Yeah, its what theyre there for" he says, still smiling::

Kat Kariena
Aug 3rd, 2001, 02:26:23 PM
"Speaking of padawans, why don't you take one? I'm sure you'd be perfect fro driving them crazy."

ReaperFett
Aug 3rd, 2001, 02:27:56 PM
:: "I dont know. Half of me wants to, but the other thinks I'll just fail them. I've had no real practice, itd just be me guessing on my own"::

Kat Kariena
Aug 3rd, 2001, 02:35:53 PM
"The only way I can see you failing failing them is if you don't try. You're a good Master, even better than me. You have to atleast be better than my master."

ReaperFett
Aug 3rd, 2001, 02:39:41 PM
:: "Heh, maybe. Anyway, what was wrong with your master?"::

Katarina Kariena
Aug 4th, 2001, 12:49:52 AM
"Oh aside from he was a complete jerk, went Sith, then tried to come back causeing a whole heck of a lot of trouble, nothing much," Kat replied. "If the name Jedi Stone rings any bells . . ."

Kat did her best to keep the bitterness out of her voice, although a small amount of it might of gotten though. She held very little respect for her former Master and was embarased to even mention his name most of the time.

ReaperFett
Aug 4th, 2001, 06:22:24 AM
:: "Hey, hey, calm down" Fett said, gently squeezing her shoulder with his hand. "He was wrong, but dont let it get to you"::

Katarina Kariena
Aug 4th, 2001, 11:30:02 AM
"Sorry," Kat replied and relaxed slightly. "I try not to seem bitter or get uptight about it, but it happens anyway. I don't want to be like him, I don't want to teach like him. That's part of what keeps me going."

ReaperFett
Aug 4th, 2001, 11:41:33 AM
:: "Its ok" Fett replied "Besides, you are nothing like him"::

Katarina Kariena
Aug 4th, 2001, 02:27:59 PM
"Thanks. I hope I never become like he was. I don't want my padawans ashamed to have me as a Master."

ReaperFett
Aug 4th, 2001, 02:34:04 PM
:: "From what I've seen, I doubt any could be ashamed of you"::

Katarina Kariena
Aug 4th, 2001, 03:15:28 PM
"Thanks," Kat laughed, "Comming from a Master who I used to be scared of, that's very encouraging."

ReaperFett
Aug 4th, 2001, 05:06:55 PM
:: "Scared of me? Why so?" Fett asked::

Katarina Kariena
Aug 5th, 2001, 01:14:30 AM
"I don't know, I just was. I finnaly overcame that fear a while ago."

ReaperFett
Aug 5th, 2001, 05:51:16 AM
:: Always nice to know that despite trying your hardest to seem normal, you scare people" he replied, smiling

"Was it something I did round you, or just more of a general uncertainty?" he asked, putting his hand on her shoulder::

Katarina Kariena
Aug 5th, 2001, 12:57:31 PM
"I never gave you a chance to do anything around me. I believe I avoided you unless I was given no choice," Kat replied.

ReaperFett
Aug 5th, 2001, 01:00:56 PM
:: "No choice?"::

Kat Kariena
Aug 5th, 2001, 01:15:42 PM
"When I got promoted to Knight, when you got me on the Council a while ago . . . Those were times when I didden't have much of a choice."

ReaperFett
Aug 5th, 2001, 01:18:18 PM
:: "Oh, I see. If Id have known, Id have tried to have been less scary" he replied, smiling::

Katarina Kariena
Aug 5th, 2001, 05:03:29 PM
Kat laughed, "I don't think anything but time could of helped that. Atleast I over came that from those experences."

ReaperFett
Aug 5th, 2001, 05:25:38 PM
:: "You better have, or Ill force you to" he said, laughing::

Katarina Kariena
Aug 5th, 2001, 05:30:59 PM
Kat laughed, "I'm sure you would. You aren't as creepy or intimadateing as you apear to be at first."

ReaperFett
Aug 5th, 2001, 05:40:11 PM
:: "Well, I like to think of myself as warm, friendly and inviting. Shame noone else does" Fett replied, still smiling::

Katarina Kariena
Aug 5th, 2001, 08:45:27 PM
Kat tried not to laugh, "I think it's just me. I have a hard time trusting people."

ReaperFett
Aug 5th, 2001, 08:50:49 PM
:: "No, I think a lot do"::

Kat Kariena
Aug 5th, 2001, 09:56:15 PM
"What makes you think that?"

ReaperFett
Aug 6th, 2001, 01:52:58 AM
:: "How you were. You weren't the only one. It seemed half of the newer people avoid me"::

Katarina Kariena
Aug 6th, 2001, 09:49:31 PM
"Ouch!! I'm sorry. I didden't realize that."

ReaperFett
Aug 7th, 2001, 02:09:24 AM
:: "Dont think anyone does"::

Katarina Kariena
Aug 7th, 2001, 02:27:53 PM
"It proably hurts alot sometimes doesn't it?"

ReaperFett
Aug 7th, 2001, 02:32:44 PM
:: "Not so much hurt, but like that"::

Katarina Kariena
Aug 7th, 2001, 02:38:30 PM
"I'm sorry. People being afraid of you is no fun."

ReaperFett
Aug 7th, 2001, 02:46:47 PM
:: "Well, in most circumstances"::

Katarina Kariena
Aug 8th, 2001, 03:26:28 PM
"True."

ReaperFett
Aug 8th, 2001, 03:38:18 PM
:: "You sound like you know. It ever happened to you?"::

Katarina Kariena
Aug 8th, 2001, 11:29:10 PM
"All to offen. Being diffrent tends to intimadate people."

ReaperFett
Aug 9th, 2001, 08:06:57 PM
:: "Sorry, but I really cant see how youd scare anyone"::

Katarina Kariena
Aug 10th, 2001, 12:33:18 AM
"Easily. Sometimes just being diffrent by being me scares people. They're afraid of what they don't know and don't understand."

ReaperFett
Aug 10th, 2001, 07:06:41 AM
:: "Oh. Im sorry"::

Katarina Kariena
Aug 10th, 2001, 12:39:16 PM
"Not your fault. It's natural. If someone is diffrent more offen than not they get shunned(sp) untill they do something to prove their worth."

ReaperFett
Aug 10th, 2001, 01:06:15 PM
:: "I suppose"::

Katarina Kariena
Aug 11th, 2001, 03:09:01 PM
Kat shrugged, "That's just from my experence. Others may know it diffrently. There are many possibilities."

ReaperFett
Aug 11th, 2001, 03:11:17 PM
:: "Maybe they werent scared of you. Maybe it was you, scared of them?"::

Katarina Kariena
Aug 12th, 2001, 02:55:10 AM
"Could be. I tend to avoid people. That could be why. I don't know."

ReaperFett
Aug 12th, 2001, 05:35:02 AM
:: "Try not to. It doesnt help to hide away"::

Katarina Kariena
Aug 13th, 2001, 02:09:46 AM
"Easier said than done. I've done it for so long that it's become something natural now. I don't even notice it."

ReaperFett
Aug 13th, 2001, 04:48:09 AM
:: "I know it is, but will you try?" Fett said, placing his hand on her shoulder::

Katarina Kariena
Aug 14th, 2001, 12:02:17 AM
"I'll try, I promise," Kat replied. She knew by saying that she would have to. She always kept her promises

ReaperFett
Aug 14th, 2001, 02:24:27 PM
:: "Good" Fett said, before looking down an his chrono.

"Listen, I have to go"::

Katarina Kariena
Aug 14th, 2001, 02:45:05 PM
"Alright, Thank you very much," Kat replied. "See you later."

ReaperFett
Aug 14th, 2001, 02:50:34 PM
:: Fett flasehed a quick smile, before getting up and leaving the B&G::