PDA

View Full Version : *SIGH*

Lady Vader
Jun 5th, 2001, 07:29:55 PM
*LV walks into the bar slowly and makes her way over to counter... there she orders something that would most likely eat the lining of your stomache*

*after she finishes her drink, she walks over to a wooden pillar... placing one hand on each side, she proceeds to bang her forehead relentlessly against the unyeilding wooden surface... a few splinters from the wood go flying in various directions*

ReaperFett
Jun 5th, 2001, 07:35:01 PM
::walks over, avoiding the shards.

"Erm, you ok?"::

Lady Vader
Jun 5th, 2001, 08:20:37 PM
*stops momentarily to answer Fett's polite question*

I've seen...

*she winces*

better days...

*lets out a tired sigh and continues her self-inflicted bashings*

ReaperFett
Jun 5th, 2001, 08:23:33 PM
::p uts his hand in between her head and the pillar

"Stop that"::

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Jun 5th, 2001, 08:34:54 PM
Comes in, and attentively rubs LV's shoulders

Lady Vader
Jun 5th, 2001, 08:51:14 PM
*having closed her eyes, she didn't see Fett place his hand in between her head and the pillar... as her head came down again, fully aware it would be hitting a hard surface, it hit something soft and warm*

*confused, LV stopped and looked at the wood... she couldn't have made it into a plup yet... then she saw Fett's hand there... the corner of her lips curled into a smile and she started chuckling, then giggling, then bursting into full blown laughter*

*then she felt strong hands massaging the extreme tension in her shoulders... her laughter stopped momentarily amd she peeked behind her to see Cirr administering the massage*

*she chuckled softy and sat slowly into a seat, rubbing her forehead*

Guess I just needed to alleviate some frusteration.

*she fell silent and smiled*

Or maybe I just wanted to see what would happen first: The place crashing down, or me passing out.

*she sighed... sure, she was a Sith, and here a Jedi and feline-alien had prevented her from doing anymore harm to herself... it seemed odd, and yet, almost right*

Thanks, you two.

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Jun 5th, 2001, 08:55:40 PM
Cirrsseeto smiled happily.

ReaperFett
Jun 5th, 2001, 09:00:42 PM
no problem

Lady Vader
Jun 5th, 2001, 09:41:40 PM
:)

Selena Kyle
Jun 5th, 2001, 10:41:17 PM
::After seeing LV abuse herself, while Cirr and Fett tried to prevent her from doing any further damage. Selena slowly walked over to LV::

::Selena hands LV a towel with some ice in it::

Here ya go. Sure hope you are fine now.

Umm....if you don't me asking..but is there something troubling you?

Lady Vader
Jun 5th, 2001, 11:45:57 PM
*she took the iced towel and applied it to her forehead, wincing slightly at the cold... but, DANG it felt good*

*she looked at Selena and half smiled*

Nah, nothing aside from life that's wrong. But I think I've gotten the worst of it out of my system. Everything seems to be geetig to some form of normalacy now.

Liam Jinn
Jun 6th, 2001, 12:33:43 AM
*runs in and gets LV some nice hot, relaxing tea and hands it to her, smiling*

There ya go..:D

Lady Vader
Jun 6th, 2001, 12:39:54 AM
*smiles*

Well, thank ya Liam. :)

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Jun 6th, 2001, 09:41:37 AM
Growls at Liam

Liam Jinn
Jun 6th, 2001, 09:43:10 AM
Liam growls back and shows his teeth.:D

Lance Casey
Jun 6th, 2001, 08:18:45 PM
Begins to write the name of Lady Vader on the long list of names of women Liam has tried to pick up.

Emmy Skellington
Jun 6th, 2001, 09:23:28 PM
::Moseys upt to LV.:::
"...Ever seen an Imp Juggle without his hands?"

Anbira Hicchoru
Jun 6th, 2001, 09:30:36 PM
<font color=3300CC> Don't make me ki-ki-ki-i-illl....don't make me kill you. </font color>

Lady Vader
Jun 6th, 2001, 10:52:23 PM
Well, for someone who's lost their memory, you certainly remembered how to defend what was yours. :lol: ;)

Emmy Skellington
Jun 7th, 2001, 04:01:26 PM
"I'm sorry I though you were single...and Desperate." Scoots back over to other side of bar.

Black Dragon Princess
Jun 7th, 2001, 04:31:14 PM
*BDP laughs at Emmy as he walks back to his seat*

Maybe you should try hitting on some of these Jedi Chicks....

*laughs even harder*

Emmy Skellington
Jun 7th, 2001, 05:54:50 PM
"....If I didn't have a cup full of (unpronouncable) Drink I'd break this glass over your head." Then he gulped it all down.

Lady Vader
Jun 7th, 2001, 11:06:49 PM
hmmm... I think I'm gonna try some of that (unpronouncable) drink... sounds interesting...