PDA

View Full Version : Enters the Bar and Grill

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jun 6th, 2001, 11:28:14 PM
and looks around, curling her lip, "Same old, same old."

She saunters over to the bar and leans up against it, waiting.

Liam Jinn
Jun 6th, 2001, 11:57:27 PM
Liam sits at his table and notices Dale walk in. He doesn't get up to go talk to her since they haven't talked in such a long time.

Sieken Kasstra
Jun 7th, 2001, 12:00:18 AM
:: siek looked from from the table as one of his leaders enterd the bar, siek got up and walked over to her::

" would you like a drink miss"(OOC~friendly) : he said rembering how she appoved him into the sith..

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jun 7th, 2001, 12:24:55 AM
She knew that Liam was there, she just didn't care. A Jedi that she hadn't seen in a long time matter naught to her. What did surprise her was seeing Sieken here.

"Make it two. I'm hopefully expecting company. And I thank you." She noded and sat down, motioning to another seat if he wished to join her.

Liam Jinn
Jun 7th, 2001, 12:33:48 AM
Liam looked down at his drink. Bah, this wasn't any fun..Well, he thought he'd go and say hi..maybe without getting any ijuries this time. He got up and walked over to Dale and Sieken..

"Um...Hi Dale...Haven't talked in awile have we?"

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jun 7th, 2001, 12:47:54 AM
Turns her head and looks Liam up and down, "Your still a Jedi. We have nothing to discuss."

Sieken Kasstra
Jun 7th, 2001, 12:49:23 AM
:: sieken orders there drinks and sat down beside Dal::

" Whats going on or is it none of my busnuis?" he said putting down the drinks

:: he raised a eyebrow at Liam::

Liam Jinn
Jun 7th, 2001, 01:01:19 AM
Liam sighs.

"But...No one has ever thought I was a GOOD jedi, shouldn't that count as something?"

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jun 7th, 2001, 01:08:05 AM
She took the drink, "Thank you."

Before she answered Sieken's question, Dalethria took a nice long sip of her beverage, "He isn't a bother. Course, I do wonder what he wants with me."

It was like Liam wasn't even in the room with her.

Liam Jinn
Jun 7th, 2001, 01:32:51 AM
Liam stood there like an idiot. I guess nothing will ever change, he thought. He sighed and looked at Sieken.

"Eh, Dale always does treat people nicely...just don't...be stupid like I was Sieken, She may be a sith, but I thought of her as a friend once..not a very close one at all but a friend.."

With that being said, Liam walked back to his table and sat down, feeling more depressed as he did when he got to the bar.

Avolon Bisel
Jun 7th, 2001, 02:06:23 AM
He didn't know what the two's connection was, but he could tell the woman was ignoring him. The words that came to mind were once spoken by Senator of Naboo, Jar Jar Binks, "How wroood."

Athena Lady Darknss
Jun 7th, 2001, 03:33:36 PM
:: steps into view and walks to her sister...a cold darkness if felt from her as she walks...smiling at her sister she takes the drink and sips it ::

" why hello sis, nice place you have brought me too "

:: looks at Liam then to her sister ::

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jun 7th, 2001, 10:22:02 PM
Calling Athena closer with a wave of her head she spoke loud enough to barely be heard, "Don't mind him. He is just disappointed about me. I haven't the slightest notion why."

Leaning back, she tipped her glass to her sister, "Gifts from Sieken."

Lady Vader
Jun 7th, 2001, 11:16:51 PM
*LV walked into the bar after having eft for some business... but, now, she needed time to relax... and a nice cold drink*

*walking to the bar, she noticed Dale and Athena there, and walked over to them, smiling broadly*

Why, hello, ladies. Didn't expect to see you here.

*she turned to the bartender and asked for something that sounded more than lethal... she'd had a long day and needed something to wash it down with... something toxic in nature*

*she sipped it and leaned back in her seat*

Nothing like a toxic drink to wash down the days pain-in-the-a$$ work.

*she turned to Dale and Athena*

So, how are you ladies doing?

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jun 7th, 2001, 11:39:50 PM
She kicked out a chair for LV, "Well, damn. Didn't think I run into you here. I was showing Athena around the other places where you could get into ... or cause trouble."

Looking over LV posture and hearing the tiredness in her voice, Dalethria had to raise a brow, "Rough day? I am beginning to know how those are like."

Lady Vader
Jun 8th, 2001, 12:15:17 AM
*LV snuffled a bit*

Yeah. Rough day. That's puting it mildly.

*gulps down a healthy portion of her drink and grimaces at it's strength*

Athena Lady Darknss
Jun 8th, 2001, 03:01:44 PM
:: sips her drink from Sieken and nods to Sieken as well. Athena then looks at her sister talking to a friend of hers from DF and nods to LV. ::

" Hey LV its been a while, i see your days are still long and hard. "

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jun 8th, 2001, 11:44:31 PM
"Mildly?"

Dalethria had to raise a brow as LV pretty much downed half her drink.

Sieken Kasstra
Jun 9th, 2001, 01:13:43 AM
:: Sieken Grinned as the woman all sat down,he had to admitt he was a lucky guy sitting on a table with these 3...::

::he sipped his drink again sat back in his seat and watched::

http://www20.brinkster.com/warrenssigshop/SK_Sig.jpg

Athena Lady Darknss
Jun 9th, 2001, 01:10:27 PM
:: smiles and looks at Sieken, not having the pleasure to meet him yet in TSE... thinking of taking her chance to say hello here. Athena then looks at her sister and the lack of LV's drink. ::

" ok we need another one for Ms. Lady Vader. over here...! "

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jun 10th, 2001, 03:34:03 PM
Flicks Siekens ear, picking up on his thoughts, "Also remember we could kick your ass easily."

She laughed loudily and then winked, "Just behave."

Athena Lady Darknss
Jun 10th, 2001, 06:00:51 PM
:: watches her sister and surpresses(sp) a laugh. ::

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jun 11th, 2001, 09:58:02 PM
"So ... Athena. What do you think of this lovely establishment?" The sarcasm was quite thick in the tone of her voice.

Athena Lady Darknss
Jun 12th, 2001, 02:38:54 PM
" Its nice really, but i think we should redecorat.. the colors are so not right. Maybe some black and red, maybe no thats it Black and red..."

Lady Vader
Jun 13th, 2001, 04:45:45 AM
*LV smiled at Athena*

Yes, it has been awhile. I'm glad to see you doing well.

*she finished up her drink in another gulp and looked at Dalethria*

Yes, mild. You know how draining emotions can be. And to think I've got nine lives to live through, and I'm not even finished with the first.

*she nodded her thanks to Athena, who'd ordered another drink for her... this time, she sipped it lightly, thinking*

But, like all things, this little bout of mine will pass and I will move on. It has happened before, and history has this annoying habit of repeating itself.

*she murmured softly, looking down at her drink*

Though this time, it'll be more difficult than anything in my history.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jun 14th, 2001, 12:17:55 AM
She could not fathom what it was that was troubling Lady Vader completely, though she could hazard a guess it being Anbira. Dalethria didn't know and didn't wish to pry. It was not her place at all but was willing to listen to the Sith Master in whatever Lady Vader wished to say.

Pretending to not hear the last thing that was uttered, she simply nodded and sipped at her drink. If there was more to be said ... it will.