PDA

View Full Version : Arrrm wrrressstljing!

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
May 30th, 2001, 04:43:00 PM
Cirrsseeto sat at a table, with a toothy grin on his face. He reached forward, grabbing a bottle of Jim Beam, cracking open the neck of the bottle with his teeth, and pouring the contents down his throat, not stopping till the bottle was empty. Licking away the amber drops of spillage, the Cizerack rolls up the sleeve of his right arm, looking around the bar.

Who wantsss to arrrm wrrressstle wjith me?

Liam Jinn
May 30th, 2001, 04:46:16 PM
Liam steps up

"I'll take a swing at it"

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
May 30th, 2001, 04:50:52 PM
Cirrsseeto smiles as he watches the Hyuu-mann sit down. He leans forward, placing his right elbow on the table.

Arrre jyou sssurrre about thjisss?

Liam Jinn
May 30th, 2001, 04:59:58 PM
Liam rolls up his sleeve and places his elbow on the table

"I'm sure, ready Cizerack?"

Sieken Kasstra
May 30th, 2001, 05:28:16 PM
:: Hears the bar fall silent::

Nash Stolar
May 30th, 2001, 06:20:48 PM

Lady Vader
May 31st, 2001, 02:10:17 AM
*leans against a wall, watching with interest*

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
May 31st, 2001, 08:52:13 PM
Cirrsseeto clasps his hand around the smaller Hyuu-mann's hand, and begins to press it toward the table.

Darkness LaDae
May 31st, 2001, 09:00:47 PM
*winces*

Liam Jinn
Jun 1st, 2001, 01:06:16 AM
Liam smiles as he uses the force to enhance his strength and begins to push the Cizeracks claw towards the table.

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Jun 2nd, 2001, 03:42:06 PM
Cirrsseeto smirks somewhat. This Hyuu-mann was strong. He wanted to win, but didn't want to hurt him, but apparently he was a bit stronger than the Cizerack imagined. Smirking, Cirrsseeto used a bit more of his strength, countering the Hyuu-mann's impressive force. Liam's hand began moving backwards again.

Liam Jinn
Jun 2nd, 2001, 04:29:05 PM
Liam felt the Cizerack get the upper hand again. Slowly Liam's arm was pushed towards the table. He had been drawing more and more energy from the force so he had decided to use it all in one quick burst. Liam gripped the Cizeracks paw tighter. With one fluid motion, Liam, instead of slamming the Cizeracks hand onto the table, flung the Cizerack into the nearby wall.

"GAH! Um..sorry, I guess I don't know my own strength.."

Liam walks over to where the Cizerack landed and held out his hand as an offer to help him up

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Jun 2nd, 2001, 04:36:54 PM
Cirrsseeto was angry. Fluttering his ears, he snarled somewhat, before reaching up for the Hyuu-mann's hand. Once he stood, the big felinoid scowled, crossing his arms. He could understand a Hyuu-mann being stronger than most. He could even halfway believe that one could be strong enough to make Cirrsseeto work for a pin. But to fling his 265 pound frame into the wall from their table?

Cirrsseeto sniffed the air. There was trickery in the air.

jYou cheated, Hjyuu-mann! jYou usssed sssome kjind of magjic on me!

Liam Jinn
Jun 2nd, 2001, 04:41:49 PM
"Ha..Me? Cheating? No no no, Cizerack, I didn't cheat, I merely helped myself out. But I think you purposely jumped into the wall, you just wanted to make a big sceen about this, plus you knew you were going to loose anyway."

Aisha Klan Klan
Jun 3rd, 2001, 12:43:26 AM
such liars you terrans are, using the force to win against someone who doesn't have it is always cheating, Jedi, regardless of if you claim you didn't.....*draws out a dagger and throws it just barely missing a bar patron who promptly faints* that's like me claiming I didn't just use a dagger to that....

Liam Jinn
Jun 3rd, 2001, 12:57:54 AM
"I didn't see you throw a daggar at that person"

Liam smiles at the newcomer.

"Why don't ya move along now, hun."

Aisha Klan Klan
Jun 3rd, 2001, 01:04:32 AM
don't tempt me into hurting you, kiddo....just because you don't know me doesn't mean I can't through you into the wall.....*Aisha growls as she retrieves her dagger from the wall*

Nash Stolar
Jun 3rd, 2001, 01:31:32 AM
now now......we don't need any unnessary blood shed...and not in a jedi bar...

Aisha Klan Klan
Jun 3rd, 2001, 01:38:37 AM
I am not Jedi or Sith and besides I do what I please, terran....I'll hurt you as well so I wouldn't get involved.....

Liam Jinn
Jun 3rd, 2001, 02:21:07 AM
"Lets see you do what you want here. Stab me, Kick him, or whatever and lets see how far you get"

Aisha Klan Klan
Jun 3rd, 2001, 02:30:48 AM
you aren't worth my time, there's no money in it for me if I fight you therefore there is no reason to unless you do something really stupid.....

Liam Jinn
Jun 3rd, 2001, 02:38:59 AM
"Then I suggest you stop talking like you would hurt us.."

Aisha Klan Klan
Jun 3rd, 2001, 02:41:56 AM
fine, you want me to do something, terran? fine then, Jinn meet the wall! *Uses the force to slam Jinn hard into the wall, Jinn hits hard enough to go through the wall* wall meet Jinn....

Liam Jinn
Jun 3rd, 2001, 02:43:40 AM
OOC: Oh, daaamn, I think thats against the rules. And I never said I wanted you to do something about it :p

Aisha Klan Klan
Jun 3rd, 2001, 02:46:00 AM
OOC: :p , you threw Cirr so I can throw you......

Liam Jinn
Jun 3rd, 2001, 02:51:08 AM
OOC: Already told ya, that was me putting too much strength into arm wrestling, not a deliberate attack :)

Aisha Klan Klan
Jun 3rd, 2001, 02:52:45 AM
OOC: still, it was technically throwing him with the force so it's the same thing....

Liam Jinn
Jun 3rd, 2001, 02:55:09 AM
OOC: totally different

Aisha Klan Klan
Jun 3rd, 2001, 02:59:59 AM
OOC: feh, whatever.....

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Jun 3rd, 2001, 04:42:30 PM
Cirrsseeto watches the two aliens bicker as he growls, extending and retracting his claws. He was upset, and felt genuinely cheated. Now, he wanted to hurt that conniving little Hyuu-mann. As he growled, his lips parted, revealing his sharp teeth.

Liam Jinn
Jun 3rd, 2001, 05:28:48 PM
Liam glanced back at the Cizerack who seemed upset again.

"Now what?"

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Jun 3rd, 2001, 11:07:25 PM
Cirrsseeto reached forward, lifting Liam up by his shirt collar

Morgan Evanar
Jun 3rd, 2001, 11:23:13 PM
Morgan smiles slightly at the sight of Liam hoisted up by his shirt collar.

Casually, he gets up from his table and walks up to Cirr

"Hey kittycat, want to have a go?" Morgan gestured twoard the table where him and Liam recently sat.

Liam Jinn
Jun 4th, 2001, 12:30:05 AM
Liam casually kicked the Cizerack in the stomach, making him drop Liam.

"I suggest you don't do that again."

Liam walks away before the Cizerack can hurt him.

Lady Vader
Jun 4th, 2001, 12:34:23 AM
*LV's interest perked up more as she saw the inevitable scuffle about to occur... of course, she would be very surprised if it was allowed to continue*

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Jun 4th, 2001, 09:39:46 PM
Cirrsseeto lays on the floor, clenching his midsection somewhat.

Nash Stolar
Jun 4th, 2001, 09:50:25 PM
*looks at Cirr*

Ummmm you alright?

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Jun 4th, 2001, 10:05:52 PM
Cirrsseeto stands up quickly, fluttering his ears as he looks around. His blue eyes lock on Nash, but Cirrsseeto says nothing, as he slowly walks away.

Sieken Kasstra
Jun 4th, 2001, 10:17:19 PM
" i think im gonna run now"

:: legs it behinde a table::

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Jun 7th, 2001, 11:53:33 PM
Seer watches out of the corner of her eye while trying to suppress a growl. Noticing that Jinn was headed her way, she turned in her chair as if to signal to the waitress that she wanted another drink. But as Jinn passed her, she tripped him, sending Jinn into another table. Trying her best not to laugh, Seer smiles innocently as Jinn gets back up covered in food left by the table’s previous guest.

How clumsssjy of me, jI guessssss jI ssshould have been watchjing what jI wasss dojing. Sssorrrrrrjy forrr that, Forrrda.

Liam Jinn
Jun 8th, 2001, 12:29:42 AM
Smiles as he looks at the female Cizerack.

"No, don't be sorry, It was my fault for walking so close to you.."

Liam walks away and flings a tray of hot root stew into the female. 'And that was my fault too' He walks out of the bar leaving no trace behind that it was him who had caused the accident.

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Jun 9th, 2001, 12:42:32 AM
Seer watches the tray approach and bats it away from her. She growls slightly as she notices the rude Hyuu-mann was gone. But since she had gotten him back somewhat, she knew there was always time to bother the Hyuu-mann later.