PDA

View Full Version : Return of the Jedi Warlord

Marcus QDunn
Aug 20th, 2001, 07:00:43 PM
Like many times he had come here, the lights shone out in the darkness. But unlike other times....

The Council had just found out who he was. They had been shocked... surpirsed... but welcomed him back. He paused at the door. The rail guns were on his hips, but for once....

He placed the guns in the weapons storage. Tonight, he would go in with only one weapon. He took it out of a pouch, and with some ceremony, reclipped the Lightsabre Athona back onto his belt.

What would they all think?

Who cared? He never cared what they thought. But tonight... it seemed to matter.

After all, it was not often a Jedi Master, a Warlord even reappeared. Probably they would be puzzled why Tohmahawk was only wearing a sabre. Well, word would get out soon enough.

The Jedi Master Marcus Q'Dunn, once known as Darth Turbogeek long ago stepped through the doors, out of the cold and into the well lit room.

demonnight148993
Aug 20th, 2001, 08:52:35 PM
*looked up from her table an looked back down hoping she drawl no ones attenion*

Seger Donovan
Aug 21st, 2001, 01:46:48 AM
"To Late," Seger Whispers in Demonknights as he pulls up a chair to sit down next to her.
"Those rail guns must weigh quiet a bit..."
Seger trails off as Marcus puts away the guns and walks inward.

TUJK
Aug 21st, 2001, 04:15:41 AM
a soft chukle escaped from the lips of the blind woman

"It's about time..."

Marcus QDunn
Aug 22nd, 2001, 12:37:29 AM
He smiled, not looking at TUJK.

"Time for what, might I ask?"

His smile just got bigger as he turned to see the Jedi Knight. She was the last learner of his clone. He had met her under disguise and had been most impressed. "You know.... I never found out what your name is"

Kikran Akard
Aug 22nd, 2001, 12:59:54 AM
::The night had been cold, and the wind didn't help either. The jedi knight had decided his weekly act of nightly wanderings would wait for a better time. Sipping down his drink, he looked up.....to see QDunn. He had already noticed him in the temple, but was still slightly stunned to see him::

demonnight148993
Aug 22nd, 2001, 07:29:23 PM
haha..verra funny seger*glares at her coffe an then smirks*

Darth Snoopy
Aug 22nd, 2001, 08:42:56 PM
"Oh my God! He is back!"

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Aug 22nd, 2001, 09:31:45 PM
::Sitting at the barcounter..taking a sip from her tea while looking over her datapad...Leia felt a familair prescence. The Jedi Master's eyes veered off her datapad and saw that Master QDunn has entered the Bar & Grill. A small smile crept across Leia's face as if she was acknowledging his prescence.::

TUJK
Aug 23rd, 2001, 12:50:50 PM
She had known manythings, she had witnessed his unmasking of himself, she knw the suble differances between him and his clone. And yet, still there was some less than logical respect for the man.

"Tujk works fine as name... at least for me."

Master Yoghurt
Aug 24th, 2001, 08:44:33 PM
At the far end of the Grill, an old man seemed to hover in the air next to a repulsor lift elevated table, sitting calmly in a crosslegged position with his arms folded and head bowed, performing some kind of trance like meditation.. now and then he was sipping a cup of gimmerstick tea, silently sensing the proceedings with attentiveness..

"Marcus Q'Dunn.. now that is a name I have not heard in a long time.."