PDA

View Full Version : A Master returns... sort of.

Sage Hazzard
Aug 21st, 2001, 12:10:20 AM
OOC -

If you have been here for a longer duration than two months, you know me. "Here" refers to the GJO. If you do not know of me, allow me to introduce myself. Sage Hazzard, Jedi Master.

I took a break once apon a time, to clear my head. Now I feel blank, not always a good thing. lol

My RL birthday is soon, August 25th. My official return revolves around this date.

I intend to reply back and forth in this thread, ask questions on the topic of "what's new", and so forth up until the 26th. Then I will come back slowly. A post here, a post there, and so on. This will continue until I have reached a point where I can no longer put more time then already invested into this roleplay. In other words, I'm not going to get on at ungodly hours, post in more threads then one man has a right to, and basicly keep my sanity. :)

So..... What changed?

Lady DeVille
Aug 21st, 2001, 05:16:47 AM
Hey Sage! TSO banished me, the meanies! See sig for details of my new home...

ReaperFett
Aug 21st, 2001, 05:19:19 AM
I wrote short stories about Fett's past.

Nit a huge ammount has been happening really

Good to see you back :)

Xanatos Etanial
Aug 21st, 2001, 08:58:38 AM
AHA! Another Jedi to kick the crap out of! >=)

Welcome home Sage.

Nash Stolar
Aug 21st, 2001, 12:02:19 PM
Ooooo sage is back

Welcome back!

Teka Kenobi
Aug 21st, 2001, 12:29:25 PM
*Is a Knight* Muahahaha. I dunno what is new with the GJO. I just can't think heh :p

Nash Stolar
Aug 21st, 2001, 07:37:59 PM
*was a kinght before teka* .... umm..... we are still going through the not enough masters thing...

ReaperFett
Aug 21st, 2001, 07:48:01 PM
in fact, there's not enough of anyone. A lot of the big-time RPers are suddenly becoming the hugely social types.

Don't worry, Im still here, wayyyy to much to be healthy :)

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Aug 21st, 2001, 09:16:11 PM
WELCOME BACK SAGE! :)

in fact, there's not enough of anyone. A lot of the big-time RPers are suddenly becoming the hugely social types.

Fett...and what is that suppose to mean?!

Ok....Yeah I've been BUSY along with a few others: Obi, Bel, Yog, JB (been along time)to name a few..even Warren's around less...but I am still here. SORTA.

I'm working on it! :(

Darth Eve
Aug 21st, 2001, 09:28:47 PM
You know, I have a completely healthy social life, and still am here alot. Doesn't mean anything if you're here alot.

SAGE!!! Welcome back my numba two. Me? I've been doing exactly what you think I have been doing : UPDATING.

Sage Hazzard
Aug 22nd, 2001, 12:08:25 AM
I was kind of hoping things would be a lot "newer" than when I left. Anything, a new "well done" group, a master promotion, anything. But I guess same old same old.... Not always a bad thing.

I've decided that Sage is not officially back IC, but only OOC. I'll bring him back IC in a very special way, that might take a while, but could involve a large RP.

Leia, head over to your board please, I need to speak to you and Bel if she's around. The post I've made is not too informative, once you confirm you've read it I'll let you in on my latest brainstorming. :)

Force Master Hunter
Aug 22nd, 2001, 12:31:12 AM
Check out Sick Cycle Carosel at SWFans for a great WTF.

And oh yeah, GJO got it's Warlord back ;)

Kikran Akard
Aug 22nd, 2001, 12:38:37 AM
Yep, I'm back.....now everyone can relax. ;)

Well.....ezboard's going crazy, that's about all that's new.

Welcome back Sage.

Firebird1
Aug 22nd, 2001, 12:44:54 AM
Yum, sprinkles...

Oh and Welcome back Sage, I'm sure we can make your "Homecomming" memorable.....

Katarina Kariena
Aug 22nd, 2001, 02:21:20 AM
SAGE!!! *pouncetacklehuggle* BWAHAHAHA!! Welcome back!!

Nichos Marr
Aug 22nd, 2001, 10:28:21 AM
Sage is back! Woohoo! If you're back, does this mean we can finish Shadowcaster: Knowledge Quest? That's been sitting around for a bit, while I waited for you to come back :p

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Aug 22nd, 2001, 09:40:09 PM
SAGE: Will do. Sorry I haven't checked there recently.

Sage Hazzard
Aug 23rd, 2001, 12:55:09 AM
OOC: Nichos, give me a little while, I need some time to warm up to RP writing again. :) A week or two and I should be back in the groove, I'm a little rusty. :)

Nichos Marr
Aug 23rd, 2001, 10:11:07 AM
No Problem :p I can wait ^_^

Darth Snoopy
Aug 23rd, 2001, 04:31:41 PM
::Gives Sage doggykisses::

"Sage!!!"

OOC: Can you chat on AIM yet?