PDA

View Full Version : A Quiet Drink (open)

Teka Kenobi
Aug 19th, 2001, 05:32:18 PM
OOC: My frst serious IC B&G thread.

IC:

Jedi Knight Teka Kenobi stepped into the Bar and Grill to be greeted by it's buzzing inhabitents, chatting and drinking away. He smiled and managed to make his way to a table next to the wall. A small waitress came over to him and flashed a grin before speaking.

What can I get you?

Teka thought for a moment and looked around the room. He wasn't really very sure what to have.

What would you recommend?

She smiled and walked off bring back a glass container of a brown bubling substance. Teka raised his eyebrow at this but accepted it none the less.

..Thanks. What is it?

I'll leave that for you to decide

She winked and turned on her heels leaving the Jedi alone at the table. He picked up the mug carefully and raised it to his mouth. He slowly took a sip and froze taking in the flavour, deciding on it's taste. He swallowed and coughed. He grinned and spoke to himself.

Damn that's good.

He began to drink cassually now, getting used to the unique flavour and texture of the substance.

Eve Siren
Aug 19th, 2001, 06:28:46 PM
"Talking to yourself, Sir Kenobi ?"

Eve grinned as she leaned her back against the counter. She tilted her head to the side and let out a small sigh.

"How are things lately ?"

Teka Kenobi
Aug 19th, 2001, 06:49:01 PM
He smiled noticing the Sith who he could possibly refer to as a freind.

Things are..good. How are you?

He slurped his drink and screwed up his eyes as it worked its way through his system.

Eve Siren
Aug 19th, 2001, 07:29:44 PM
Eve grinned and shook her head briefly. Teka was, indeed, the only Jedi she appreciated.

"A little bit sick .. but ok."

She ran her hand through her short light blue/purple hair and smiled.

"By the way .. New hairstyle."

Kyros Kane
Aug 20th, 2001, 02:04:33 AM
::Kyros sat on top of the roof of a bulding near the Bar and listened through a bug in the bar not really looking for any info just eavsdropping for something to do while he worked on a small electronic device sitting in front of him.::
Man i wish these Jedi were more interesting im practically falling asleep up here.

Teka Kenobi
Aug 20th, 2001, 04:47:30 AM
I noticed.

He smiled and got back to his drink.

Damn I'm get bored here.

Eve Siren
Aug 20th, 2001, 12:40:19 PM
"The reason I got in here ... But it seems it's boring here too."

Eve lowered her eyes down at the floor and brushed away a few strands of hair. She stretched her arms and glanced around the bar then grimaced.

"Not used to so many Jedi in one place .."

Teka Kenobi
Aug 20th, 2001, 01:40:44 PM
It..disturbes you?

Eve Siren
Aug 20th, 2001, 01:45:29 PM
"Well .. Wouldn't it disturb you if you were in a bar filled with Siths ?"

Eve grinned and cracked her neck with a slight movement, then played with her Skull Helmet.

Teka Kenobi
Aug 20th, 2001, 01:50:51 PM
The Jedi won't kill you for sitting in a bar. And anyways, if I was in a bar of Sith I'd bring weapons.

He smiled and got back to his drink, waiting for a reply.

Eve Siren
Aug 20th, 2001, 02:05:52 PM
"Same for a Sith in a Jedi's bar, my friend."

Eve smirked as she held her hand out and a dagger popped out of her sleeve. The Maiden of Silence dagger Tempist gave her ...

Teka Kenobi
Aug 20th, 2001, 02:15:09 PM
He watched the dagger and looked closely it's decoraction.

Nice.

He simply said.

Eve Siren
Aug 20th, 2001, 02:20:23 PM
"Gift from a friend."

She replied with the same simplicity. She closed her hand on the silver dagger as she pushed it right back into her sleeve.

"You never know when there's crazy Jedis around .."

Teka Kenobi
Aug 20th, 2001, 02:22:52 PM
Do we really cause you so much trouble?

He was interested now. He could not understand why the Sith got angry with the Jedi. What did the Jedi do to anger them? Perhaps he would find out.

Eve Siren
Aug 20th, 2001, 02:24:57 PM
"Yes .."

Eve stared at Teka and saw the interest in his eyes. He was probably gonna make her blurt out her reasons, her past .. Why she hates the light side so much.

"You do."

Teka Kenobi
Aug 20th, 2001, 05:48:21 PM
He smiled, a teeth baring smile, yet not a coky grin. He nodded.

Oh really?

Kyros Kane
Aug 20th, 2001, 09:31:51 PM
::Kyros continues working on his new toy and listening to teka's conversatition.::
hhhhhhhmmmm the conversation seams to be picking up.

Eve Siren
Aug 21st, 2001, 12:40:04 PM
Eve glanced at the man listening to their conversation. She frowned angrily and looked at Teka.

"And it seems your people don't have any manners .."

Teka Kenobi
Aug 21st, 2001, 12:56:08 PM
My people? I have never see him before.

He frowned at Eve and quietened his voice to a harsh whisper.

But I do expect to see him again..

He looked at her sternly before continueing.

..alive

Eve Siren
Aug 21st, 2001, 01:08:46 PM
"A dark side ?"

Eve smiled and closed her eyes, going back to her deep soft voice.

"Kind of surprising, Sir Kenobi .."

Teka Kenobi
Aug 21st, 2001, 05:06:12 PM
He smiled.

Perhaps.

Quickly he glanced up through the glass roof at the next building.

What is that guy doing on the roof over there? I think he's listening to us.. (OOC: Muahaha)

The man on the roof looked up in shock at the comment, and with his suprise, fell off the rooftop.

Eve Siren
Aug 21st, 2001, 06:45:17 PM
"Probably .."

Eve watched the man fall down and let out a small laugh, closing her eyes. She watched the man stand up and such and glanced at Teka.

"Do you want me to teach him a lesson or ..?"

Kyros Kane
Aug 21st, 2001, 07:27:29 PM
::Kyros stood up and dusted himself off.::
Well as now they can see me i might as well enter the bar.
::Kyros enters the bar and sits at a table semi near to Teka and Eves and smiles at them then continues working on his project::

Eve Siren
Aug 23rd, 2001, 12:42:32 PM
"You try to humiliate him and he still manages to smile."

Eve found it weird. She shook her head briefly and turned her gaze back on Teka, tilting her head to the side lightly.

" .. Strange."

Teka Kenobi
Aug 23rd, 2001, 04:31:20 PM
Yeah, he's very weird.

Teka got back to his drink without looking up at the man.

Eve Siren
Aug 23rd, 2001, 05:56:40 PM
"Are all Jedis like that ? If you humiliate them, will they still smile at you ?"

Eve looked at Teka and ran her hand through her short blue hair.

Kyros Kane
Aug 23rd, 2001, 08:05:33 PM
::Kyros gets up from his table puts his electronics into a bag and pulls a chair up to eve and tekas table.::
Well as long as i am the topic of conversation i guess i should join it.
::kyros turns to Eve::
As for you wach who you call jedi.
I am Kyros Of SFF Darth Hera is my master and i dont think she would take it very well if i were a jedi.

Eve Siren
Aug 23rd, 2001, 09:37:51 PM
Eve slapped the man not too hard, just to warn him to get away from her. She didn't like people who didn't had any manners ..

"You think you can just get into a conversation whenever you feel like it, Sir ?"

She grimaced slightly before before turning her gaze away from him, mumbling some words to herself.

Kyros Kane
Aug 24th, 2001, 01:13:49 AM
::Kyros is suprised by the slap from Eve.::
I also thought it was inproper to talk badly of someone you dont really know. I was just going to let you get to know me before you decide who i am. As for slapping me ya get the first one free the next one will cost ya.

Teka Kenobi
Aug 24th, 2001, 04:40:21 AM
Oh? And what will the price be? Be careful, my freind is...expenisve.

He nodded his head at the man, who didn't know either Eve or Teka and smiled back.

Kyros Kane
Aug 24th, 2001, 12:44:00 PM
I guess we will just have to see my price list someday teka. So how is a sith and a Jedi able to politely convers without wanting to kill eachother?

Teka Kenobi
Aug 24th, 2001, 02:02:01 PM
How is it, that a man that has fallen off the roof of a building, is able to come into a bar, smile and critisise two others, who watched him fall?

Kyros Kane
Aug 24th, 2001, 10:51:08 PM
::kyros laughs histerically.::
I guess you may have a point but what i have said shouldent be taken as critisisim. Just mearly conversation to brighten the day.

Eve Siren
Aug 24th, 2001, 11:22:39 PM
Eve listened to the men's conversation and shook her head briefly. She hated people who thought they were smarter than others.

"Besides .. What we do is really none of your business."

Kyros Kane
Aug 25th, 2001, 11:50:32 AM
::Kyros pauses for a moment.::
Well sorry i was just trying to make conversation is all.

Teka Kenobi
Aug 25th, 2001, 12:43:44 PM
What? After to listening to it all, on top of a building?

Eve Siren
Aug 25th, 2001, 07:31:11 PM
"Fool .."

Eve turned her gaze away from the man as she mumbled the word.

Kyros Kane
Aug 25th, 2001, 09:30:36 PM
Well i do apologize for that but i keep survalence on many places and just happened to be here tonight.
::kyros hears eve's comment.::
Now i dont think i really deserved all of that.

Eve Siren
Aug 26th, 2001, 10:12:55 AM
"And you know what you truly deserve ? ... Especially from me, Sir ?"

Usually, Eve wasn't like this ... But the place had everything she hated. Jedis, rudeness, bad beer and more Jedis. She frowned slightly, looking on the side, letting Teka take the action.

Teka Kenobi
Aug 26th, 2001, 02:06:37 PM
I think it would be best if you left.

The Jedi Knight looked straight into the man's eyes in a supprisingly intimidating way. He waited for either the mn to move, or Eve to hit him. He knew one or the other would happen.

Kyros Kane
Aug 26th, 2001, 09:05:05 PM
::Kyros looked ay eve then Teka.::
Fine i guess i will leave you and this traitor to yourselfs but i warn you jedi she looks all cute and cuddely now but when the chips fall she will kill you in a second.
::With that kyros left the bar and jumped on his speeder bike and left.::

Eve Siren
Aug 26th, 2001, 09:21:30 PM
After a brief moment of silence, Eve finally spoke, still not looking at Teka, smirking slightly.

"I don't know if that was a compliment or an insult .."

Teka Kenobi
Aug 27th, 2001, 01:34:15 PM
By this time Teka had very meary finished his drink. He looked at it, a strange substance, one which perhaps he did not wish to know what was. Looking back up at Eve he spoke:

He underestimates me. I hope you do not do the same.

Finishing his drink he nodded to her and got up from his chair walking away looking around him at the assortment of Jedi.