PDA

View Full Version : A young woman

Livia Hikari
Jul 24th, 2001, 12:45:23 AM
enters the bar, looking around curiously for she hadn’t really been in a place such as this before. She could see several Jedi were here but so were a few Sith, Livia glared at them before finding an empty seat at the bar. The one she had spoken to earlier, Warren had said she was welcome to hang out here so she thought she might as well check it out. Unsure of what to order, she looked over at the people sitting near her to get a rough idea of what this bar served. Not too far away, a man was eating an odd looking soup, so Livia asked him what it was. She got a gruff reply of "root stew" from the man before he went back to eating. Livia looks at the man for a few moments before ordering some of the root stew for herself. After tasting a bite of it, she found it to be okay besides if she was going to be staying around here, she was going to have to get used to the local food. This new world was definitely going to take some getting used to.

Satine Capashen
Jul 24th, 2001, 07:48:33 AM
Alpha approaches the newcomer and smiles as he says, "Hi there. Mind if I sit down?" He gestures to an empty chair.

"Oh, my name's Satine Capashen, but I also go by Alpha."

Livia Hikari
Jul 26th, 2001, 12:37:50 AM
Livia smiles "Nope, I don't mind at all. Hi, I'm Livia Hikari."

Satine Capashen
Jul 26th, 2001, 08:48:49 AM
Alpha smiles and sits down.

"Nice to meet cha. So, what brings you around these parts?"

Livia Hikari
Jul 30th, 2001, 12:53:43 AM
Nothing much, a guy I talked to by the name of Warren told me I could hang out here. I'll be starting my training to be a Jedi soon enough.

Seger Donovan
Jul 30th, 2001, 01:06:33 AM
Damn, If I was a woman, would I have started my training as quickly? Not that I need it, I am beyond skill, for I have mad Hopping Skill!

Livia Hikari
Jul 30th, 2001, 01:12:21 AM
laughs "not a clue, and who might you be, stranger?" Livia says while looking at Seger.

Seger Donovan
Jul 30th, 2001, 01:14:51 AM
**Stands up and with grace of a noble of old bows**

I am the self-titled Great One of the Universe, Seger Donovan! At your Service Madam!

Livia Hikari
Jul 30th, 2001, 01:19:16 AM
Livia smiles and tries not to laugh "Great One? sounds like you have an ego there. Are you a Sith or a Jedi, Seger?"

Seger Donovan
Jul 30th, 2001, 01:26:43 AM
I am a Jedi, like my mother before me. Before she turned, and became the one known as... the Dark Housewife!

Livia Hikari
Jul 30th, 2001, 01:30:28 AM
After not being able to keep from laughing anymore, Livia laughs out loud "Dark Housewife? but you are a Jedi? well that's good, I would rather not talk to the Sith for the time being at least not until I've learned to fight well enough"

Seger Donovan
Jul 30th, 2001, 01:41:04 AM
Learning is the easy part, its the where to use it, how much to use, and the right type of fighting to use which is the hard part.

Livia Hikari
Jul 30th, 2001, 01:42:30 AM
"So I've heard, but since I'm the daughter of two Jedi, I shouldn't have a hard time figuring it out."

Seger Donovan
Jul 30th, 2001, 02:02:29 AM
By the way, I have just noticed I havent asked you name, but first...

**Turns to Satine**

Be a good man and get us something to drink, a shiny credit for you on your prompt return.

OOC: Yes I know you aint on right now Alpha, but lets pretend you are! So when you rejoin this thread tomarrow, you wont be totally ignored!

Livia Hikari
Jul 30th, 2001, 02:07:13 AM
"well I'm Livia Hikari, so now you know my name. So what do people mainly do here? just hang out and get drunk?"

Seger Donovan
Jul 30th, 2001, 02:24:51 AM
OOC: Sorry, gotta finish this tomarrow... to tired

<font size="6"><font color="blue"> To Be Continued...</font></font>

next week in the GJO: Will Alpha Ever Get that Shiny Credit? Will the 2 Jedi Hero's Ever Get there Drinks? Will some Stupied Sith Barge in and get his/her ass kicked? Or will you just leave this thread and find out whats going on with <fone color="green">Nija Ewoks?</font> Good Night!

Darth Turbogeek
Jul 30th, 2001, 06:58:06 AM
You sooooooo deserve this

:: The young Dark Jedi Apprentice leaps forward and in his hand was.....

FORCE FRYING PAN!!!

WHAM!!!!

Segar goes flying backwards, smashes through a wall and stops with only his feet protruding. DT puffs on the pan, much like puffing out the smoke on a gun::

Satine Capashen
Jul 30th, 2001, 01:58:31 PM
Alpha puts down the drinks he had gotten, smirking as Seger gets Panned. He looks to the newcomer.

"I am also, it looks like, the official slave of the older people around here," The 13 year old says, smiling slightly. "And don't worry, this kind of thign happens alot."

Alpha reaches down and takes all of Seger's shiney credits.

Livia Hikari
Jul 31st, 2001, 01:05:27 AM
Livia laughs out loud "Happens all the time? Remind me not to piss that guy off then. So how long have you been here, Satine? It took me about a year to hitch-hike over here."

Seger Donovan
Jul 31st, 2001, 01:55:40 AM
**Seger picks himself off and looks over at Turbogeek with a smirking grin**

The Boy and his pan shall soon be parted...

**Leaps up and pulls some Needle Nose Pliers out of his pocket, he knocks DT down with a body slam. One hand holds the Frying Pan in check, the other holds the pliers. Seger pins DT's arms down with his legs**

Don't consider this revenge, consider it justice!

**With that, Seger starts plucking eye brow hairs out, one for each person that DT had ever panned**

This might take all night!

Livia Hikari
Jul 31st, 2001, 02:03:49 AM
Livia watches, thinking it's best not to anger any of these people until she learns enough about the force to defend herself.

Satine Capashen
Jul 31st, 2001, 09:53:07 AM
Alpha laughs at Seger and says to Livia, "I've been around for almost two years now..."

Livia Hikari
Aug 7th, 2001, 03:11:07 AM
"Hmm, two years has been about as long as I haven't been able to remember anything since the accident, I can't remember anything that happened before that day."

Satine Capashen
Aug 7th, 2001, 04:21:14 PM
"What kind of accident?" Alpha asks, knowing he might be being a little nosy...

Darth Turbogeek
Aug 7th, 2001, 09:41:37 PM
Before Segar can pluck off any eyebrows, DT speaks

"So, you think the frying pan is all I possess? Silly boy....."

DT tkaes a breath and reaches into the Force.... then the place explodes with a scream... a scream that breaks glass and eardrums, a scream that echoes and freezes the blood, that brings terror to the strong and makes the weak lose their bowel control...

"WWWWWWEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDGGGGGGGGYYYYYY!!!!!"

FORCE WEDGY!!!

ZOIK!

:: Segar undies are reefed upwards by the force and hard enough to go over his head! The eleastic tries to contract, drags Segar into a ball, trapped inside his own underwear! The smell of his own week old undies is overwhelming! DT gets up, then hog ties the Jedi using the Jedi's bootlaces!::

Okay, that will be a wedgy he wont forget ^-^

Livia Hikari
Aug 8th, 2001, 12:40:57 AM
Livia looks towards the floor and closes her eyes "The accident happened on the day my parents were killed by a group of Sith. After my parents were killed, the Sith destroyed my house with me inside of it. I woke up in pain and unable to remember anything and I still can't to this day. I still have no idea why, all the townsfolk could tell me was it had something to do with this odd hair color that I and my family have...."

Satine Capashen
Aug 8th, 2001, 09:50:47 AM
"Oh..."

Alpha rolls his eyes at DT, wondering why a 13 year old was acting more mature than him...

Livia Hikari
Aug 13th, 2001, 12:35:20 AM
looks over at DT before looking back at Satine "Is it always like this around here?"

Satine Capashen
Aug 13th, 2001, 08:35:31 AM
"Oh, this is a quiet night compared to some..."