PDA

View Full Version : :: Ewoks at the door!::

Teenage Mutant Nija Ewoks
Jul 29th, 2001, 08:34:27 AM
[Is this the place Commander?]

He looked up at the door

[Yes... this is the place we can find the Jedi]

[Ahhh, this be good! The Gods favor us!]

The four Ewoks waddle through the doors and into well lit area beyond.

[What now?]

[Look for this General Tohmahawk. He said to meet us here]

They nodded together then wandered int the bar, getting curious glances - and one nosey and drunk traveller who laughed.

"Ewoks! Can I have one for a toy? They are sooo cute! .... ooommppphh...."

He sank to the ground in a coma and one of the Ewoks landed gracefully, after having kicked the traveller in the face with a spinning kick.

[Next person to call us cute toys gets what he got!] snarled the Ewok leader [We're sick of that joke! We are trained assasins and we dont like anyone laughing at us! Now where is Tohmahawk?]

Jul 29th, 2001, 08:37:41 AM
And please, this may be funny, but we are not a sock puppet. Please treat it as such. Thankyou from all Ewoks!

Captain Tohmahawk
Jul 29th, 2001, 07:14:13 PM
:; The sudden smash of a patron being attacked made Tohmahawk raise his head.... and he had to blink in surprise. Of all the beings to be causing trouble.... Ewoks?

"HEY! I'm Tohmahawk, what do you want?"::

Aisha Klan Klan
Jul 30th, 2001, 12:29:47 AM
*looks up at the newcomers* (hmmm, interesting....) *she thinks to herself while she debates on whether to eat the little hairballs or not*

Seger Donovan
Jul 30th, 2001, 01:12:33 AM
hehehe Ewoks... so how are you Mutated? Any Extra Arms or eyes in the back of your head? Or maybe you dont smell like normal ewoks?

**Takes a sniff of the air** **COUGH**

Guess not...

demonnight148993
Jul 30th, 2001, 02:12:37 AM
*growls at seger*be nice to them..they could hurt you pretty bad....

Aisha Klan Klan
Jul 30th, 2001, 02:22:14 AM
*smirks* forgive me for not being afraid but I find it hard to think furballs that are barely over two feet tall could even frighten a child......and I dare the little teddy bears to even try attacking me.......

demonnight148993
Jul 30th, 2001, 02:24:39 AM
*grins*hmmm could be fun..tearing them to shreds but..i'll let my dragon eat them all...*chuckles*

Griffen Hyo
Jul 30th, 2001, 02:39:32 AM
*Griffen lies on the floor, curled up under his master's chair. He sniffs the air, stands up, stretches and bops one of the ewoks on the top of the head with his paw before falling asleep again.*

Aisha Klan Klan
Jul 30th, 2001, 02:43:37 AM
*Aisha watches and laughs* if my panther doesn't even consider them interesting, that's a bad thing......

Force Master Hunter
Jul 30th, 2001, 03:05:18 AM
OOC : Please dont. I know it;s a silly name, but the guy playing them aint going to appreciate more of this. Ypu'll see why these Ewoks are serious soon

Jul 30th, 2001, 07:05:43 AM
They waddle up to the General

[Howdy General! We are the Ewoks you were told about! We hear you might be interested in our services. We can fight, shoot and....]

One of the Ewoks turns around and in a stunning burst of fury, turns around and with razor sharp claws, rips the face open of Demonight in a blindling display of speed that worked because of it's surprise. No mere Ewok could move this quick..... it lands in the middle of the floor, snarling and waiting for anything to come and try it.

[.... we genetically modified with Noghri. Would you accept us into your Special Forces General? There are more of us!]

Captain Tohmahawk
Jul 30th, 2001, 07:15:03 AM
He was already out of his chair, rail gun in hand and staring in amazement

"Your.... what the hell? How? And your telling me there's more of you? How amny more?"

He bought the hand gun up to bear on the woman that got her face shredded.

"These guys are under MY protection now until I say otherwise. I think retaliation would be a VERY bad idea"

Besides, she should have known better than to annoy an Ewok. Maybe the others would take the hint

demonnight148993
Jul 30th, 2001, 07:35:27 AM
*rubs the blood off her already healed face an glared at the ewok that attacked her*speedy little furball aint you?*bares her fangs at him an growls at it*

ooc:::p ack off boyo!!

Satine Capashen
Jul 30th, 2001, 02:03:49 PM
Alpha laughs, and Demon glares at him. The young Jedi puts his up, slowly pushing his Ewok Cannon under the bar.

"I wasn't laughing at you De..."

demonnight148993
Jul 30th, 2001, 07:59:31 PM
alpha!!*picks up a wine bottle an throws it at him*shut up!

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jul 30th, 2001, 10:32:58 PM
**Leia walks in quietly and observes the Ewoks talking to Captain Tomahawk and decides to not interupt them**

**The Jedi Master walks quietly over to Demon, Alpha and the others... stops at their table and looks at them all seriously in the eye. Suddenly.. out of characater..Leia slams her fist on the table**

I suggest you all calm down. Seems the Ewoks over there have serious business with the Captain. So please...do not interefere and act respectfully.

**As Leia started to walk away..she turned around momentarily**

I almost forgot..have a good evening.

**The Jedi Master turned around once again and headed for the barcounter**

Satine Capashen
Jul 31st, 2001, 09:55:54 AM
Alpha catches the wine bottle, but is shocked by JK Leia.

"That was a new one..." Alpha says, mainly to himself. He turns to look at Demon and asks, "You want the wine back?"

Selena Kyle
Jul 31st, 2001, 10:00:57 AM
::Selena making her rounds around the bar, notices the tiff between Alpha and Demon. She walks overall casually to the two and gives off a slight smile::

Well if neither one of you want that bottle of wine, I'd be more than happy to bring it back to the bar and take it off the bill.

Satine Capashen
Jul 31st, 2001, 03:38:44 PM
"Well I would drink some of it, but somone told me I wasn't alowed a while back..."

Smiles at Selena.

Elena Balthazar
Jul 31st, 2001, 04:35:08 PM
OOC- :: facevaults @ this entire thread ::

Ryu Warusa
Jul 31st, 2001, 07:16:49 PM
OOC: grr deleted my post about eating one of the little furball's ears...

Aug 1st, 2001, 07:35:39 AM
I asked for a LOT of posts deleted in this thread. Despite the name, this is quasi serious account, so if you want to post about eating ears of us, I'll ask for posts deleted.

Got it?

And I'm glad some people are going with it and playing along.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Aug 1st, 2001, 11:03:25 PM
OOC: I politely posted IC to get that very idea across to people. NOW ..please take the EWOKS request and take this seriously. Thank you.

This post maybe deleted..if needed be. :)