PDA

View Full Version : The Hunt

JediMaster Skywalker
Jul 19th, 2001, 07:05:48 PM
Luke walked into the bar, but this time it wasn't for pleasure, he had a job to do.

he walked up to the bar and waited for the bartender to ask him what he wanted.

As always the bar was just jumping with activity.

the bartender arrived.

what can i get ya

Luke looked at the bartender
I need some information, as I was told you were the most well informed person in the sector

Luke showed two pictures to the bartender
I am Looking for these people, know where I might find them?
http://www22.brinkster.com/jmstrskywalker/Jerred_1.jpghttp://www16.brinkster.com/jesethsworkshop/kamui.jpg

the bartender looks the picture over carefully, um..hm ya know i think i might know but my memory ain't what it use to be ya know, um so what did they do?

They are wanted for abduction and murder

Razor Tyranus
Jul 19th, 2001, 07:56:17 PM
Razor had been sipping come Corellian Ale as the Jedi walked in and began talking to the Bartender, he was never one to be involved with Jedi affairs but he saw the look of importance in the Jedi's eyes. Pushing his seat back he got up and walked over towards the Jedi.

"Excuse me for interrupting but I couldn't help but notice your predicament, what seems to be the problem?"

Moranda Savich
Jul 19th, 2001, 08:04:02 PM
Moranda was sitting quietly at the Bar sipping her usual - Gralish liqueur - when she heard somebody mention abduction and murder. She tried to catch a glimpse of the pictures but she wasn't sitting close enough for that.

<Wonder what he's after.... Whatever those boys have done I should have heard something about that. Let's see....>

She slid off her chair, took her glass in one hand and her cigara in the other, and walked a few steps towards the man.

"Scuse me, Mister - who's those boys yer lookin for?"

JediMaster Skywalker
Jul 22nd, 2001, 09:16:52 PM
**shows the pictures to Moranda and Razor**

I am in search of these two for questioning in the abduction and consequent murder of a citizen that works at the shipyard. they are dangerous individuals and I believe they may even be members of a force trying to bring down the new republic, so any help you can give me would be appreciated. of course anyone i feel may be harbouring the suspects will be considered accomplices and be arrested for obstruction of justice.

Edit: TTT

Satine Capashen
Jul 25th, 2001, 05:29:36 PM
Alpha, sitting on a stool beside Skywalker, looks at the pictures.

"I've seen one of them at Rama's, and the other on the battlegrounds, but I doubt Rama's would allow you to arrest them there."

Ryu Warusa
Jul 25th, 2001, 05:53:39 PM
(ooc) How do you know we killed the man? On top of that, how would Alpha have seen Jerred on the battleground? He's using OOC knowledge.

Moranda Savich
Jul 25th, 2001, 06:25:08 PM
She looked at the pictures, but they didn't look like anyone she knew. Which didn't have to mean anything - those didn't necessarily have to be the correct pictures of the men. If anyone out there who considered themselves even only half-decent crooks were letting real info leak out about themselves, they deserved to be punished for stupidity.

"Nah, I don't know them boys. I'm sure you'll find them someday. Have fun looking!"

Remembering that it wasn't safe for her to stay too long, especially not after drawing anyone's attention to her, she slid off her chair, knocked down the rest of her drink, and shambled out of the bar as fast as she could.

JediMaster Skywalker
Jul 26th, 2001, 10:17:36 AM
Recap
[i]Jerred slammed the hatch closed over the man, punching in a few access codes and jettisoning him into space. They didn't bother to watch the poor fool drift away and depressurize,[i][/c]

As Luke sat at the bar a memory surfaced
memory
He had just returned from the ship yard, after the abduction of the ship yard tenant. Luke knew that he should have done everything to stop it, now who knew where they were.

when the old man had been taken into the ship, Luke saw the fear in the mans eyes, and in an instant he had seen into the mans mind, they were linked, he didn't know how Luke just knew that they were.

when all of a sudden Luke jumped out of his chair, their was a disturbance in the force, the life signature of the old man had just been extinguished. Luke knew that the man died at the hands of his abductors

Present

Luke stood at the bar questioning every one that approached.