PDA

View Full Version : Seer enters the bar, growling slightly......

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Aug 30th, 2001, 11:49:09 AM
another talk with her mother about her present situation was not something Seer had wanted to start her day with. Another day meant another thing her mother was informing her of, today's news had been that her mother was looking for a midwife for her. Seer yawned as she ordered a large steak, it was still a bit early for some things, hell she had a least 3-4 months before her child would come into the world so all this talk of the future was slightly annoying.....

OOC: a somewhat closed thread, I don't want everyone and their brother in this thread please....only post if you have some business with me or something relevant to say.......

Lord Gue
Aug 30th, 2001, 12:05:53 PM
[i]At one point The Hope had been the status quo of modern space military design, but now with better technology making the average ship on par with the mighty SSD along with the greater production modern SSD's were in, The Hope would soon be left in the dust. Michael had heard there was a 'person' in this bar which could help him with his problem. This person was supposed to be a dealer is custom ship parts, or so he heard. He wouldnt let the former pride of his fleet, and his personal command ship bite the bullet like all the ships that preceded it. His informant had told him that this person was of the feline varity, also that it was a woman. Hopefully he would find his connection...

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Aug 30th, 2001, 12:57:31 PM
OOC: you're not exactly who I was supposed to be talking to, but oh well, any person who needs the help of my company is fine.....but Gue, you're going to have to actually come up to Seer, she's kinda lost in her own thoughts so she's not looking around at all.....

Sanis Prent
Aug 30th, 2001, 03:38:33 PM
(She caught my attention, strutting into the bar in her own way. She was starting to show...and you didn't have to be Emmeril to know there was a bun in her oven. I'd seen her before a few times...but she was always a bit preoccupied, like there was something better to be doing.

Whatever the case, she was here now, and relatively unoccupied. I had business to take care of.

I walked over to her table, finishing off my pint of Sullust's finest, and pulled up a chair. I didn't wait for her approval...it wasn't a social call. This was business, and the customer was always right.)

Seerrasseei Tsseerra, we need to talk.

Lord Gue
Aug 31st, 2001, 12:24:41 PM
OOC: Thats ok, I'll just enter the bar in this thread then look for you in another thread where your not pre-occupied.

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Sep 1st, 2001, 12:45:37 AM
Seer looks up as she hears Sanis' voice.

jI wasss wonderrrjing when jyou would be arrround agajin rrregarrrdjing parrrtsss, now what can jI help jyou wjith?

Sanis Prent
Sep 1st, 2001, 01:10:19 AM
(She was to the point, a refreshing way of dealing with things, coming from a Cizerack. My previous experience with Cizerack and business had stressed the need to press the flesh, handshakes aside. This time around, I wouldn't be mixing business and pleasure. I knew what I wanted, and I'd keep it simple. I just kept a poker face, and hoped she wouldn't tack on "collateral charges".

I kept my voice low, and leaned in close, careful not to get too close, lest the dame get some ideas in her head that shouldn't be there. I also didn't want prying ears to pick up on my specifics. This wasn't McDoogas...and I was ordering things spicier than a Big Mog)

I need Cizerack-grade weapons. Eight of your heavy warheads, equivalent to an imperial heavy space bomb.

I also need about 600 liters of pressurized dioxycin.

(I leaned back, glancing from side to side in a casual manner. Time to play the haggling game)

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Sep 1st, 2001, 01:32:54 AM
And what do jyou need that kjind of weaponrrrjy forrr?

Seer while raising an eyebrow, even though she knew what Sanis really did for a living, it still seemed like an odd request.

Sanis Prent
Sep 1st, 2001, 01:52:07 AM
(I backed away slightly. The dame was barking up a wrong tree, and asking questions that shouldn't be asked. She had a better chance of finding out what color my underwear were than what I had going down, on the side. Then again, with her disposition...that was a pretty sure bet.)

For a fireworks show. How's that sound?

(I tossed a chit onto the table, authorized at 8,000)

A high-tech firework show, lets say.

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Sep 1st, 2001, 02:02:48 AM
Seer notices Sanis back up slightly, knowing she shouldn't have asked but she just acted as if she didn't notice.

jI sssee and well jit ssshouldn't be too harrrd forrr me to get what you need....and about how sssoon wjill jyou needjing thjisss?

Seer didn't really look at the chit for long, she preferred working out the details of the deal before she started thinking about how much she would charge.

Sanis Prent
Sep 1st, 2001, 02:05:05 AM
(She didn't bat an eye at the creds. No way to know if I underbid or overbid the deal.)

No more than a week.

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Sep 1st, 2001, 02:12:36 AM
Hmmm, jI could mossstljy get jyourrr orrrderrr jin bjy then....

Seer said quietly and she drank briefly from her glass of water, it was always fun to mess with the customer a bit to find how much they were willing to pay and how much they wanted the product. She looked around the bar somewhat boredly, seemingly uninterested to see how much more money she could get Sanis to pay.

Sanis Prent
Sep 1st, 2001, 02:22:50 AM
(Here it came...she was wanting to gouge the price to something more her speed. That was okay...I was prepared to haggle. I reached to the chit, thumbing up the value.)

Ten thousand...see if you can get your production team to overtime it for me.

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Sep 1st, 2001, 02:30:34 AM
Seer once again barely glances at the money, he wasn't really being very fun with the haggling, he wasn't getting nervous yet. She wanted to see him at least look a little worried.

Hmmm, jI'm not rrrealljy sssurrre jif mjy motherrr would allow them to worrrk extrrra tjime, Mrrr. Prrrent......

She said quietly and looked away again.

Sanis Prent
Sep 1st, 2001, 03:54:09 PM
(She was pressing her luck. I thought I was pretty damn charitable with 10 G-chits, but apparently her opinion differed. She was after something a little sweeter.

I ran a hand through my hair, as the gears in my head started to turn...cranking both good and bad ideas out on demand. I stared into Seerrasseei's blue eyes, trying to make headway of what she was thinking. She obviously had a lot of respect for her mother's opinion...or a healthy fear of it. Maybe I could treat her adventurous side...

My to-the-point bargaining tone turned empathetic and soothing. I smiled at her knowingly, as I ordered two Monto Codru Slammers from a passing waitress. Turning back to Seerrasseei, I leaned forward slightly.)

Seerrasseei, do you wanna live dangerously?

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Sep 3rd, 2001, 12:51:53 AM
Seer raises an eyebrow again, Sanis was acting a little odd...

That dependsss on what jyou mean bjy ljivjing dangerrrousssljy, Mrrr. Prrrent.....

OOC: ttt.....