PDA

View Full Version : Defense chair Rumsfeld might like this...

Sanis Prent
Sep 12th, 2001, 08:51:56 PM
Edit : And what about the Arabs criyng and mourning for the USA too.

I'm not going to tolerate hatred advertised here

Hart Kenobi
Sep 12th, 2001, 09:57:18 PM
It certainly doesn't surprise me, after all the celebration has been on open streets and the media had already said it was occurring, but it's sorta chilling to see some of those young, preadolescent boys in there cheering death and destruction, even if it is in the name of their God. Again, chilling, but not surprising.

Kyros Kane
Sep 12th, 2001, 10:25:42 PM
That picture just fills me with a never ending rage. I dont care if they are children. I wish i could kill them all because one day they will only become more terorists and i believe you have to sheer a weed at it;s roots.

Hart Kenobi
Sep 12th, 2001, 10:37:37 PM
It's not their fault, it's their society's and their culture's fault. All people are the same, just they were born into a regime where the news IS propaganda and there is no separation of religion and state. But how can you justly hate them? They have lead very hard lives, witnesses to death and destruction on a daily basis. Under similar conditions, who knows if we might be different. the Middle East argument is VERY hard to negotiate. It's a matter of "He's got a point" and "He's got a point too."

I'm just disappointed with our government now. Bin Laden had said before this that the reason why he was going to carry out is plans was because of Bush and his administration pulling out of a racism convention in the UN because some were simply saying, "hey, Isreal might be partly to blame too." They hate the fact that the US is so one-sided under Bush and that the US is moving unilaterally on all of the previous treaties.

But, Bush is our President at the moment, and the original purpose for his office was so that one man can take control in emergencies such as this so there is no quarrelling that would delay action. Due to that fact, I will support every action Bush does in this retaliation because he is the voice of the United States at the moment, whether it is to my joy or not. Good luck Mr. President.

Lady DeVille
Sep 13th, 2001, 12:36:10 AM
I agree partly with Hart. These young boys are just like young boys here in the US, they just were raised a little differently. Still innocents, just doing what they see their fathers and uncles doing. Tools and unknowning in their passion.

And I wouldn't wish the president's job on anyone. But my prayers are with the administration.

Kyros Kane
Sep 13th, 2001, 02:49:33 AM
Im not sayin that in the same situation i wouldent be the same way they all are im just saying they are the enemy like it or not and if i was that way i hope i would be killed so i wouldent end up discracing myself with such evil and cowardis actions as the terorists.

ReaperFett
Sep 13th, 2001, 05:58:05 AM
99% of people over there have these beliefs. A lot weren't celebrating these events, but that isn't what they want to show on TV. Also, just because that is what they believe, doesnt mean they'll become terrorists

Captain Tohmahawk
Sep 13th, 2001, 06:00:24 AM
Grrrrrrr

I've made my thoughts clear on posting pics like this.

Kyros Kane
Sep 13th, 2001, 11:34:18 AM
Well i really dont care what any of you say those are my beliefs and if we did go to war i would sign up and kill every last damb one that i could.

ReaperFett
Sep 13th, 2001, 11:40:15 AM
so, you want to kill the ones who werent celebrating? Or the ones who are a different religion?

Obryn Shan
Sep 13th, 2001, 12:00:39 PM
This is a tragedy. I can not find words to describe what these fanatics have done. This may have been Osama bin Laden or could have been in retaliation for the Iraq airstrikes. No one has stepped forward and lay claim on this hideous act of cowardice. But one thing I know beyond a reasonable doubt is that the bloodshed of the innocent has to be stopped on both sides. Osama bin Laden and Saddam Hussein need to be silenced. God help America and those whose lives have been torn by this tragedy.

Kyros Kane
Sep 13th, 2001, 09:52:58 PM
Well Fett really i want to kill the bad ones but i dont want another Nam where we wonder around looking for enemys and the people that support us by day kill us by night i just say whipe them all out and if they are innocent then god will know.

Sanis Prent
Sep 13th, 2001, 10:04:46 PM
|I ...FMH, you have all but ignored everything but what you want to see in that picture.

Selena Kyle
Sep 13th, 2001, 10:45:28 PM
::Is confused::

I assume I missed a picture here. Please guys we need to pull together as a country and not focus on the hate.

YES..I AM very angry about what happened. A coward is responsible for these horrible crimes against the US and for that matter the rest of the world. I believe in God...and the saying "what comes around goes around"..if you know what I mean. *sigh* This person will get his one day...whether here on earth..or by a higher authority.

Peace.

Obryn Shan
Sep 13th, 2001, 10:49:09 PM
Kiros Kane, I do not agree with wholesale slaughter. It would not make us any better than them. If we go to war with Iraq, Afghanistan, and Pakistan... more countries _could_ rally to their side. The terrorists attacks _could_ increase at an astronomical rate on US soil and against americans abroad. I _want_ to say why not just have Saddam Hussein and Osama bin Laden assassinated and hopefully cause most of this organized anti-american sentiment to dissimulate. But that can possibly make holy martyrs of both of them in the view of their followers... strengthening their cause. Muslim extremist sappers believe their suicidal attacks such as those on the planes that struck the WTC towers will grant them great glory in the life hereafter. To them... death is great glory and reward. This situation is touchy and requires careful diplomacy.

Obryn Shan
Sep 14th, 2001, 12:15:13 AM
Check this article and pic out...

www.mlive.com/news/index....3smoke.frm (http://www.mlive.com/news/index.ssf?/ap/stories/20010913smoke.frm)