PDA

View Full Version : Those in the New York area:

Hart Kenobi
Sep 11th, 2001, 03:19:14 PM
This is to my fellow New Yorkers and to those in our surrounding states, those who have, like I, lost friends or family today. I would like to extend my deepest sympathies to the grieving.

On a more productive note, those in this area should join into the effort to aid those who have experienced the worst attack on the United States in the history of our nation. I have volunteered myself to the Red Cross and suggest every able-bodied man or women to help us recover from this despicable act of terrorism. New York is now officially a war zone and as citizens of the US, I hope you do your part.

ReaperFett
Sep 11th, 2001, 03:21:25 PM
sorry to hear that man

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Sep 11th, 2001, 04:20:18 PM
::HUGS:: :(

Hart..I don't know what to say....I will keep you in my prayers...with the other fellow New Yorkers and US citizens that were effected by this horrible act.

I have family in New York. Although..Long Islanders. My brother lives there and his band plays in lower Manhattan all the time. *sigh* And I have an Uncle that used to work in the World Trade Center. Luckily no longer :(

Gosh I am sorry...I am getting emotional again.

Take Care Hart! Again..my deepest sympathy! :(

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Sep 11th, 2001, 04:34:39 PM
Hart....if you need someone to talk to and I am on AIM..PLEASE..IM ME!!

I am here for you. Afterall you are a friend.

Please take care

Zasz
Sep 11th, 2001, 04:36:14 PM
Hart, you and those that are in the New York warzone, are in my prayers. I hope that you pull through this my friend.

My dearest condolences.

Rock
Sep 11th, 2001, 04:42:32 PM
Yes, I will pray for you and everybody else who had to go through the horrible incident today.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Sep 11th, 2001, 06:46:46 PM
I may be on the other side of the country, and can't do much, but I shall prey. I will Prey for all those who lost a loved one, or a friend. And I hope someday to extract vengence on the cowards! Attacking CIVILIANS!!! O yeah they really big and scary! Attacking @#%$ Innocents! Those -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-s...

Jedi Cadet
Sep 11th, 2001, 08:59:41 PM
Ok strickly OOC, cause I am no longer part of this board. Just checking in with every one. Hope all you guys are ok. May god be with you all. You are in my prayers and my churches.

Ex-Cadet

Lady Vader
Sep 12th, 2001, 12:07:58 AM
To all those in NY anf other places of tragedy in this act of terrorism, my prayers go out to you.

I'm glad to see you're alright, Hart. (I even checked to see if Dark Knight and Itala were alright. They are alive and well, though severely shaken by al this. Both live in NY.)

God help all those grieving for loved one lost in the wake of this tragedy.

I'm praying for you all.

JediBeldarine
Sep 12th, 2001, 06:56:37 PM
Hart,

I know how you feel. I haven't been able to get in touch with many of my friends who work in the World Trade Center. I wish I could do more, but donating my blood to the Red Cross and helping out with a bit of cash is all I can do.

Everyone I know in Florida either lived in NY or has family or friends there. Good luck with your efforts. As of now, I've heard we've rescued 6 firemen and 3 police officers.

Good luck, Hart. With a little of effort we can clean NY up... but it will never be the same. The horror of watching this will haunt me for the rest of my life -- it will stay with all of us old enough to truly appreciate what happened.

God Bless America.

".. From Detroit to L.A... There's pride in every American heart, and it's time to stand and say.. That I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free. And I won't forget the men who died, who gave that right to me .. And I'll gladly stand up, next to you.. and defend her still today, cause there ain't no doubt I love this land.. GOD BLESS THE U.S.A."

Kitty McQuade
Sep 12th, 2001, 07:01:53 PM
New York is my second home. So I'm very close to how everyone is feeling right now. I'm keeping all of you very close to my heart and in my prayers.

Sergeant Tyle
Sep 12th, 2001, 07:03:36 PM
As am I. The only thing we should pray for right now is for the safety of as many people as possible. Pray those who are still trapped can hold out until people get to them.

WE ARE WITH YOU!