PDA

View Full Version : An afternoon drink

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Sep 7th, 2001, 02:51:57 AM
(Tired from his daily calisthenics, Jubei entered the Bar & Grill, finding a table that was relatively shady. He wiped at his brow with a cloth, removing the residual damp from a day of activity. He smiled as he sat, and ordered a cup of steaming green tea with a pinch of wild lemongrass.

As he waited, the monk looked about at the other bar-goers curiously, wondering what the day would bring.)

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Sep 7th, 2001, 03:03:27 AM
Miss Reeouura made her way down the stairs, and paused at the foot, looking over the meat in the Bar and Grill. She was starving, and in more ways than one. Her hair was styled, her clothes were set on stun, and her body was to die for. She prowled into the main room, eyes settling on a well built male, white robe, and shaved head. He was sipping tea.

Sasseeri had a few hours before she had to be off planet, winging her way back to hold hands with worried business men in the Arkanis Sector. Weak men like that held no intrest for her, unless they were pretty enough. This one here suggested grace and strength...and intelligence.

At the verrry least jit wjill be an jinterrrestjing converrrsatjion. Sasseeri walked over to sit with the tea drinking male.

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Sep 7th, 2001, 03:14:06 AM
(A well-tanned alien female approached his table about the same time the waitress came with his tea. He smiled at the waitress, nodded his head in respect, and took the cup, sipping the hot liquid gently. His attention turned to the alien woman, and he stood courteously.)

Hello.

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Sep 7th, 2001, 03:32:01 AM
"Hello to you as well." Sasseeri smiled her best smile, calculated to set the male at ease. "Mjind jif jI sjit down?"

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Sep 7th, 2001, 03:34:48 AM
(Jubei caught himself looking at the woman's elongated ears, and tail...but turned his eyes down toward his tea. It wasn't polite to stare.

Looking up again, he smiled.)

I would be honored by your company. It is a most beautiful day.

(As Jubei sipped his tea, he wondered why this woman was coming to sit with him. Normally, most people avoided or ignored his good-natured persona. He didn't mind, it was just unusual.)

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Sep 9th, 2001, 02:31:26 AM
Sasseeri pulled the chair closer to the male, and crossed her legs as she ordered a drink. Then she leaned in closer to him, her ample cleavage becoming more apparent. "So what jis yourrr name? jI am Sasseerrrji."

She smiled sweetly. Or, as sweetly as she knew how.

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Sep 9th, 2001, 03:03:11 AM
(Jubei smiled innocently, sipping from his tea.)

My apologies for not introducing. My name is Jubei SaDherat Vader.

(Jubei noticed the woman had no refreshment of her own. She might be thirsty. Maybe he could do a good deed and buy her something nice.)

Would you like something to drink?

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Sep 9th, 2001, 03:15:13 AM
"That would be rrrefrrreshjing. Thank you, Jubeji." Sasseeri settled into her seat and smiled again. "jIs therrre somethjing you would suggest? jI am terrrrrrjibly thjirrrsty..."

He was young, and strong...and had no hair, which was unusual enough to make him stand out among all the other in the bar. He also seemed very controlled. Sasseeri decided she would have some fun with him. She winked and licked her lips.

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Sep 9th, 2001, 03:33:09 AM
(Jubei bowed his head slightly)

It is my pleasure.

(He went to the bar, and returned with a wooden cup, with a fragrant-smelling liquid inside)

A favorite from my childhood, Honeydew nectarine Tea, with the pulp inside.

(he sat the glass down in front of Sasseeri, and returned to his seat.)

I hope sooths your thirst.

(Jubei continued smiling, reaching out with the Force. For some reason, he couldn't discern any thoughts from Sasseeri, although some people could be resistant to such a passive probe. Jubei didn't worry...he didn't have cause to.)

So tell me, what brings us to meet on this beautiful afternoon? Are you an offworld traveler?

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Sep 9th, 2001, 03:39:45 AM
She sniffed the drink, tasted it, smiled at Jubei and set it aside. "jI am frrrom off worrrld, yes. Do you trrravel much, Jubeji?" Sasseeri shifted in her seat, and adjusted her blouse.

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Sep 9th, 2001, 03:44:29 AM
(Jubei shook his head)

Not really, I am from Calan, which is a quiet, peaceful world. I come here only for my studies.

(Sipping his tea, he noticed that the woman seemed restless. Although he was somewhat tired from his exercizes, he was still energetic enough for a peaceful walk in the forest.

Standing, he looked outside.)

Would you like to go walking? I find that its much more enlightening to experience days like these.

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Sep 9th, 2001, 03:47:39 AM
She slid to her feet. "A walk sounds ljike a wonderrrful jidea." Sasseeri tugged her skirt down to where it was supposed to be, and walked to Jubei's side. "jI haven't seen a lot of the countrrrysjide arrround herrre. Maybe you could show me arrround?"

And perrrhaps we can 'experrrjience' the grrreat outdoorrrs... Sass held herself in for the moment as she took his arm and lightly brushed against him.

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Sep 9th, 2001, 03:54:21 AM
(Jubei found a scenic trail to walk down, one with streams, exposed views, and shady resting spots, with mossy stones. He walked with Sasseeri, still curious as to why she had taken such an interest in his presence. Perhaps, she wanted to learn about Universal Balance? She didn't seem like a typical student, but it was important never to make assumptions on one's soul. She seemed quite compassionate.)

I must admit, I am glad you have changed the monotony of my daily exercises.

Tell me more about yourself.

(Jubei reached into a bush, plucking something)

Ah, a mistbloom....

(Jubei pressed the closed bulb, and a fine jet of fragrant oil puffed gently upward, spreading a wonderful smell)

We have these back home.

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Sep 9th, 2001, 04:07:51 AM
Sasseeri smiled as the flower erupted in a scented oily spray. This human male was quite unusual. He hadn't come onto her, and was seemingly oblivious to her many charms. She reached over and rubbed the oil that had landed on his hand. "jIt's beautjiful. And jI am a bujisness woman...jI'm on my way to the Arkanjis sectorrr laterrr today."

She drew closer to him, "Carrre to tell me about yourrrself?"

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Sep 10th, 2001, 01:38:23 AM
(Jubei found his cheeks blushing, as she caressed his hand. She was quite friendly indeed. Something about it was strange, and he couldn't put a finger on it. He smiled nevertheless, as she was very affectionate.)

A businesswoman? So, you sell things to help the less fortunate. That is a good life.

(Jubei found a mossy stone to sit on, and left enough room for Sasseeri to sit as well.)

Myself...I have committed my life to balance, and the maintaining of peace and tranquility between people and the universe. I've spent most of my life in the monastery, learning history, music, and the arts. I enjoy it, but I yearn for chances to meet new people.

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Sep 10th, 2001, 03:12:10 AM
Help the less forrrtunate? Sasseeri sat next to this very strange monk, sidling up close. "Well, jif you arrre yearrrnjing to meet new people, jI'm glad we met." She brushed up closer to him, and purred softly, barely even audible.

Their surroundings were quite peaceful: quiet and isolated from other beings. "jI can see why you come herrre." She smiled at him.