PDA

View Full Version : Warren.... (closed right now)

Katarina Kariena
Oct 19th, 2001, 01:12:43 AM
Kat waited in the shadows of the far corner with a knife in her hand stareing at it. Studying it's patterns and blade as she waited for Warren. She had some bad news to deliever and wished she wasn't the one who had to tell it. She sighed and put the knife down on the table with the other two infront of her and and continued to wait.

Warren Azalin
Oct 19th, 2001, 01:22:47 AM
Warren stolled into the Bar after recieving Kat's message. He didn't know what could possible be so important that Kat had to tell him right this minute. Whatever it was he came anyway, he was like that most of the time. It wasn'r long before he found Kat sitting alone towards the back, playing with what seemed a few knives.

"Hey Kat, what's up? What's so important you needed to tell me now?"

Something about those knives seemed very familiar..

Katarina Kariena
Oct 19th, 2001, 01:26:25 AM
Kat looked up at Warren as he spoke and was quiet for a few momments before she spoke.

"You uh... might wanna sit down Warren," Kat replied quietly. She waited untill he was sitting across from her, "I have some bad news... Saphire is gone..."

Warren Azalin
Oct 19th, 2001, 01:29:39 AM
Warren had listened to Kat's advice and had found himself a seat. By the look of the direction this talk was going he had sat down just in time...

"... Saphire is gone..."

Warren gave Kat an odd look like she had been gone for a very long time. Hadn'tshe kept up with recent events? Saph had been gone for years, she had become a Sith...

"Yeah... well what else is new? I know she's a Sith now. Is that the big important news? Cause if so your a little late Kat."

Katarina Kariena
Oct 19th, 2001, 01:34:12 AM
"No, no, that's not what I mean, Warren," Kat replied. "Saphire is gone. She's no longer in this dimention, she can't come back. Basicly in this universe she's dead."

Kat looked down at the three knives on the table, "I found her ship and activated a message that she had left behind. She left these for you..."

She pushed the throwing knives towards Warren and looked up from the table waiting for what she had said to sink in.

Warren Azalin
Oct 19th, 2001, 01:41:54 AM
"Oh....."

Warren really didn't know what to say. He was with Amalia now and the chapter of Saphire had been forever closed in his book, now he knew that was certain. She was dead... A few years ago those three words would have brought the young Jedi to tears but now he only sat there with a expressionless face. In time he guessed it would sink in but for now it was just news, neither good, neither bad, just news.

"So about the knives...."

He looked down at the three knives before him, now he knew why they seemed so familiar, they were the same ones he had given her long ago for her birthday, long long ago.

"...why me? I mean am I the only one she would trust with these things alone?"

Katarina Kariena
Oct 19th, 2001, 01:44:35 AM
Kat pulled another throwing knife from her belt, "No, not the only one. I got three of them, you get the other three."

Placeing the knife back in her belt Kat took a deep breath, "The other reason I wanted to talk to you is beacuse Saphire said in her message that your daughter would be comming... soon..."

Warren Azalin
Oct 19th, 2001, 01:49:03 AM
"Oh ok...."

A minute (give or take a few second, your call) passed before what Kat just said had sunk in, or at least till it hit him like a speeding Star Destroyer...

".....DAUGHTER!!!!!!!!"

Warren stood up with a bolt, knocking his seat over in the process. Maybe this was all a bad dream.... It had to be... didn't it?

Katarina Kariena
Oct 19th, 2001, 01:51:27 AM
Kat winced, somehow predicting the way Warren would react, "Yes, Warren, your daughter... I don't know when she is to come, I just know she is."

Warren Azalin
Oct 19th, 2001, 01:58:56 AM
"...But? ......How? .....When? .....What?"

Warren was a jumble of questions. He didn't know where to start, and he knew Kat did not know the answers. Only two people would know the real reason of a "daughter" and one was dead and the second was on her way....

Katarina Kariena
Oct 19th, 2001, 02:01:31 AM
Kat shook her head, "I don't know. I can answer that. I'm afraid you're going to have to wait untill she comes to find out."

Saharia
Oct 19th, 2001, 02:29:07 AM
::A figure looks around, a sudden feeling of power moves over the figure as if it had never been felt before. She had never felt the force before. She had come by a direct route for those who need jedi help, not stating what she wanted, but saying she came in peace was enough. The calm demenour she sent out and the quiet way she walked made no one notice. She searched for a familiar face, one that might reflect her own, one that may not even look like her at all. One that may have a throwing knive with the same decorations as had been described to her a million times by those that came to know her mother in those short months.
if he did not want her around, she would not intrude, he did not even apparently know of her until the time saphire had died, to see his face was enough, if he was hostile.::

Warren Azalin
Oct 19th, 2001, 02:41:28 AM
"Do you know what she looks like?"

One second thought Warren thought about her age, the girl could not be much older then four years old, and as such would not be hard to find in such as place as this. Either way it was something he would have to keep and eye out for, a little girl, maybe someone with a child. The thoughts continued as he took out one of the more intracite Knives and began twirling it around in his fingers...

Saharia
Oct 19th, 2001, 02:47:23 AM
::Her eyes caught the twirling of the finger, he would be recieving the news just now. She had opted to come back to the universe the day saphire dissapeared and it would all be new. he would not knwo fo the time lap and would expect her to be young. Oh well, she always liked having the advantage.
She walked over to the jedi sat down and with one small movement took it out fo his hands, memorizing each bump fo the knive as she felt it in her own hands. Her mother once touched these. She looked at him and put it on the table, not saying anything, just looking at him expressionlessly, summing him up by first impressions, then she would sum up with what personality he would show. For now she waited for him take the knive off the table::

Warren Azalin
Oct 19th, 2001, 02:59:49 AM
"I wonder what she would look like? Maybe a little like me... nah, probably more like old Saph there. Man, I can't believe she's really gone. Can't say I'm hurt but in spirit I'll miss her in spirt, for what she once was..."

His thoughts trailed on, until being caught off guard as a strange woman took the knife from his hand. At first his intention was to say something and grab the knife back, but she seemed to know it as she ran it through her fingers..

"No, she can't be...."

There was something about her though, something about this girl that made him think of Saphire, maybe it was this girls abrupt attitude that made him think of her. Whatever it was, it had made him think about her.

"Excuse me, I believe that's mine... but if you want it, you can have it. I got two more, and that's more then I had when I walked in this bar."

He smiled at the girl as he put the last two Knives into his belt.

Saharia
Oct 19th, 2001, 03:08:46 AM
::She shook her head and smiled a little::
It is not mine, i have no right to take it. You would be Warren Azalin? Besides, Saphire would not appreciate it if it was taken the first day given.

::Her blue eyes wavered around the room, and she remembered words her mentor had once said. Looking at him again she nodded in certainty::

Good afternoon Jedi warren Azalin. I finally meet you.

Warren Azalin
Oct 19th, 2001, 03:20:14 AM
"I was right, it is her.... but how? How is she so old?"

Warren smiled to himself as he bowed before the young woman, showing her that he understood somewhat about who she was.

"I take it your the one I've been waiting for. Is that correct?"

She was silent at first but he expected that.

"You know my name already, but sadly I do not know yours."

Saharia
Oct 19th, 2001, 03:32:09 AM
::She nodded::

Saharia Saryin-Azalin. The name given to me by my mother.
I see you are confused of my age. I am 21 of today, but as your years turn a day of mine did turn. Now it is different, I am where your realm is.

::He was easy going it seemed and she looked at the droid coming by. It was of a similar model but of less contraptions. It was dsigned for serving drinks, but she did not feel thirsty so she let it pass by::

I have heard stories of you from my mentor.
There are good and bad, but they seem to fit.

Warren Azalin
Oct 19th, 2001, 03:37:35 AM
"Come now Saharia. Sit with us and tell us of what you know. I obviously want to know all about you and what has happened since last I saw your mother. It isn't everyday you find out you have a daughter after all."

Saharia
Oct 19th, 2001, 03:44:44 AM
:;Saharia understood that and smirked::

My mother died when i was only a few months old but left her memories in another for me to have references. I have been grown with my mentor, a woman of 80, of the equivelent of correllian where i grew up. There are many things I may tell you but what is i most want to know?

::her studious eyes looked at him and the quirky look offered him a chance of being able to ask anything. give someone a friendly look and they relax.::

Warren Azalin
Oct 19th, 2001, 04:55:31 AM
"Tell me about yourself Saharia, how has your life been so far. I mean I want to know, but feel at a loss never being there for you. I feel as if I have found a missing piece of the puzzle, only to find the puzzle was completed. I want to know about your life, what you have been through so far. Think of it as a Father's right to pry into his daughters life."

Katarina Kariena
Oct 19th, 2001, 03:08:46 PM
Kat moved over as the girl sat down and watched the two interact for a momment before she dicided it would be best to leave. Standing up she moved the chair back, "I think it would be best if I left you two alone now. It seems you have alot of catching up to do."

She bowed slightly to Saharia, "It's nice meeting you. I'm truely sorry your mother died. She was like a sister to me."

Saharia
Oct 21st, 2001, 06:35:03 AM
:;Saharia looked at Katrina and smiled softly::

As am I, but life gives and takes, it is the nature of the stars and universe. I believe she probably returned those feelings in her own ways.

::She returned her attentions back to Warren after bowing her head politely at the woman::

::Saharia almost smirked at his comment as she recalled it, But he was right, she understood. Where would she start? There were many things, and it would take plenty of time in the telling of 21 years. And some things were not of telling.
She looked at the droid again and remembered the smiling face of the man she grew up with, and the droid dog as her companion. She may as well start, and she put on a more inviting voice as had been taught, the storytelling voice::

I had a mentor, the one with memories of my mother transferred. Don’t ask about the memory involvement.
She was the 80 year old woman, and her son was a warrior of the kung fu and ninja. He taught me of these things and of art and music and of song. Computers came along as we live with them here and there, but the interest is strong. From a friend I learnt of stealth and silence, how it can save your neck and be used at the right time. I lived in a city, or a small city. You would call it a village but cities are smaller there, fewer of the population and fewer of different racial species. That city taught me to fend for oneself and to trust instincts.

My adopted father was a peace keeper, usually around the more difficult areas and my mentor, she was a writer and a singer. The father was a singer as well. He knew four instruments, I learnt three.
I grew up there from when I was a babe in arms until I was at age of 19. I left the city and said goodbye.
I moved to a smaller area near the woods where the winged creatures lived, I fell in love with one but things happened. I left at 21 to find my heritage, my past, and my blood family. I was given a choice by the keepers of the realm, requested from my mothers lips. I was to go back and never come back to the childhood place, or stay here and give up seeing the blood truth. As you see, I made my choice.

::She looked at the astonished jedi, a silent woman to one with a story tellers voice and a lot of words. There was a time for talking and times for not talking, and he had asked. She breathed slowly before she said the next sentence, let her guard down just once and asked the question she had been longing to ask for so long::

Will you tell me of my mother? Mentor told me little of my mother from the transferred memories, only of those my mother had known. I am curious.

::She then lapsed into her silent pose and waited for an answer, content on the words she had spoken.::

Warren Azalin
Nov 9th, 2001, 08:38:11 AM
Warren could barely find the words, much less look on at Saharia as he began to tell her of who her Mother was, or more specifically how she lived.

"Your Mother was once a kind woman, I met her myself when she was among the same people you see before you now. I was a Jedi Knight when I met her and she was a Padawan...."

Warren took a second to smile a little as pointed towards Kat, not so much as drawing attention to her, but pointing her out to Saharia.

"I know you too have probably spoken more then I have have with you but she was once you Mother's Teacher. If you really want to know what she was like you should ask Kat here, she would remember some things I might forget...."

Warren paused knowing the hardest part was to come next; explaining Saph's turn to the Darkside. How could he politely tell Saharia what had happened to her mother? Whatever it was he had to find a way...

"Then it happened.... One day your mother decided this had grown old, or maybe she was tired of her surroundings, but whatever it was she left and like a fool I followed. I found your Mother soon after and pleaded with her to come back with me, but it was useless as the darkness was already creeping over her, with no choice in sight I followed, and almost subdued myself to the Darkness as well. I was stronger then that though and left your Mother behind as I went back to the light. It was a few weeks later that I realized I still loved you Mother, and asked her to Marry me. We were soon wed but our union was one of humiliation, for how could one of Darkness and one of the Light ever form a union. Time passed on and things began taking a dark turn, on a routine trip to get supplies I ran into two Siths, One was a Sith Knight called Trace Sha, the other a Sith Lord called Sumor Rayial. I fought both those two with all I had in me and brought our fight to a stalemate, my victory was short lived as Trace ripped the wings from my back and took them as a Trophy. A few days later your mother came to visit my Bacta Chamber and told me a message through the Force... that she was with child. As much as things could have gone that was almost the end, your mother and I soon saw the differences where too great and parted ways, somehow inside me I always dreaded that she would raise my child (I did not know if it was a boy or girl at the time) and turn them to the Dark as well, making me one day fight them. I did not hear much from you mother until this day. You probably know more about that now though from the memories. I miss your mother as a person but I do not regret what happened. I'm happy now with a new wife, she's a Jedi Master as well, her name is Amalia. I should introduce you two soon (otherwise she might kill me)."

He let out a small chuckle at that thought, it had been all that was on his mind for the past few minutes. He had always been envious of Gengar's hold on Amalia with Lono, but now what did Warren have to say with what seemed to be his daughter before him? He honestly was at a loss for words.

Saharia
Nov 10th, 2001, 04:46:36 AM
::She looked at her father, no her mother had not taught her. But she had some skills of her mothers and the rest was warrior training from the man she called father in her childhood, and the people she lived with. Back then when children were signed up at five, you never knew what you were signing up for. Who knew if she would have fell if it had not been for....
well that was for another day and year.
Smiling she nodded at kat, promising herself to to catch up with the jedi.::

::She looked her father in the eye and took a sip of her drink. He had been in a bacta hmm. She had never seena bacta tank before, where she had grown up they ahd used different means, or someone just died. Maybe a bacta could have saved Galen. The past was the past and she knew there was nothign that could change. There was so little he knew of her, yet so little she knew of him. She has met a sith and he didnt seem so bad, but evil came in different forms, even in supposedly good forms. Anyone could make themselves evil, and some werent evil, just had different opinions than most::

Tell me about yourself, and I would like to meet your new wife. Its true, evil does not mix with good without corrupting the good. But good cannot survive without evil. WE are all evil in some way, or how else would we know what good is?