PDA

View Full Version : A figure enters the B&G

Shade Magus
Oct 7th, 2001, 10:51:42 PM
Shade walks into the B&G and looks around. He isn't really looking for anyone specific but he was agitated for not finding someone. It had been a really long week and he had barely gotten any rest so he drug himself to the bar and ordered a glass of rum. While waiting he decided to entertain himself, and prehaps others, by trying out a small magic trick he had learned.

He stood up for a moment and pulled out a a rock that he had found on the ground outside. He then took into his hands and started to chant an old chant among his people.

"Noct shalut zima dia."

As he parted his hands he revealed a small rose and he smiled. It was only the fourth time he had ever done the trick right and it pleased him. When he looked up from the flower he saw that he had drawn a small crowd to watch him. He spotted a small girl and he smiled and gave her the flower and then turned back around to wait on his drink. Again thinking of the person that he was waiting for.

Shade Magus
Oct 14th, 2001, 10:35:08 PM
As Shade's drank came to him he thought about the years that had passed him by. He was to young to be feeling as old as he did, but in times like these no one could stay young for long. It saddened him to thin of all the fighting that was pointless and off all the killings. Even though he was half Saiya-jin and he loved to fight he had to draw the line somewhere, even if it did mean that hm and his brother would be mortal enemies.

Why...why did he have to make that choice...., Shade thought to himself. No it is not over. I will bring him back..even at the cost of my own life.

Shade picked up his drink and took a gulp as he tried to let it wash away his worries.

Katarina Kariena
Oct 15th, 2001, 09:08:25 PM
Kat senced her apprentice when he first entered the B&G. Quietly she walked up behind him, "Something troubleing you, Shade?"

Shade Magus
Oct 16th, 2001, 07:03:10 PM
Shade was startled as he heard someone speak behind him. When he turned to see who it was he was relieved to see that it was Katarina.

"I am doing fine. I am just thinking about...stuff. So what about you? How are you doing this evening."

Shade wasn't trying to be rude but he just didn't know if he could bring himself to talk about his worries and troubles.

Katarina Kariena
Oct 17th, 2001, 06:46:38 PM
"I'm doing well," Kat replied. She had a worried look on her face as she senced Shade's feelings. She had always tried to be more of a friend to her apprentices than a Master. "What are you thinking about?"

Shade Magus
Oct 17th, 2001, 09:05:25 PM
Shade could tell that he wasn't going to get much of anywhere with this so he took one last gulp of his drink and one last breath before starting.

"A few days ago I recieved a letter from my father. That may not seem to big of a deal...but my father died almost 12 years ago. It says that the only way I could be reading it was if he was dead and I was in the Jedi. Well it is just weired because it talks about how sorry he is for not being able to be alive to see me."

Shade took another gulp of his drink. He then reach into his pocket and pulled out a crumpled peice of paper and laid it on the bar.

"Also the last lines in that letter says that he is proud of me and my brother. I just can't think of how he would act if hewere alive and knew that my brother was part of TSE. So I guess I am just a little shocked at getting this letter....I have been having other thoughts of a more personal level. I would like to get your advice on it but I don't think here would be the best place to talk about it so maybe later?"

Katarina Kariena
Oct 19th, 2001, 01:09:38 AM
Kat gently put her hand on Shade's shoulder, "I'm sorry. I know what it's like to lose my father. Just tell me when and where and I'll be there to listen."

Shade Magus
Oct 20th, 2001, 02:41:58 PM
Shade looked up at her and blushed a little.

"Umm......this isn't exactly about anything I just said it is just something that I kinda need to get a female's opinion on. But thanks anyways....could I get you a drink?It is the least I can do for you to sit here and listen to me."

Katarina Kariena
Oct 20th, 2001, 11:38:45 PM
"That's ok," Kat replied sitting next to him, "Sure, as long as it's not anything Yog or DT came up with you're safe." :p

Shade Magus
Oct 21st, 2001, 12:53:52 AM
Shade laughed for a moment.

"Ok. So what would you have?"

Katarina Kariena
Oct 21st, 2001, 05:59:18 PM
Kat shruged, "Anything Corellian. I'm not picky."

Shade Magus
Oct 22nd, 2001, 04:59:30 PM
Shade turned to the serving druid and order Kat some Corellian red wine and he turned back to face her.

"I am really thankful for you listening to me and I want you to know that if there is anything you ever need help with I will help you...if I can anyways, but I'll try."

Katarina Kariena
Oct 25th, 2001, 05:28:06 PM
Kat took the glass of wine and placed it on the table, "It's not a problem. I would rather you look at me as a friend than master."

Shade Magus
Oct 26th, 2001, 01:11:08 PM
Shade smiled and lifted his glass.

"I'll try and remember that."

He then took a swallow of his drink and put he glass back on the bar.

Katarina Kariena
Oct 30th, 2001, 11:21:37 PM
"Don't worry about it," Kat replied taking her drink and sipping at it for a few momments. "What is it you wanted to talk about?" she asked calmly, not expecting an answer, but she was still curious and wanted to help if she could.

Shade Magus
Oct 31st, 2001, 06:48:48 PM
"Well, it is kinda embarassing, but it is about a girl. I met her a while ago,but just recently I have been having new feelings for her and it is kinda confusing. I have never felt like this before and I am kinda confused about what to do about them."

Shade sat there waiting to see his master's response to his statement. He was sure that it probaly wasn't everyday that someone came to another about these types of things.

Katarina Kariena
Nov 2nd, 2001, 01:14:33 AM
Kat listened quietly and thought a few momments before she spoke, "What do you think you should do? What does your heart tell you?"