PDA

View Full Version : Seer enters the bar....

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Oct 20th, 2001, 12:47:21 AM
looking around a bit as she usually did before sitting down at the bar. After spending most of the day at work typing in the product specs that seemed to have no end, Seer knew she needed a break so she had decided to come to the B&G for a bit. Watching the patrons briefly, she ordered a large steak since she hadn't eaten much that day. She yawned, wondering when she would ever get all those specs typed in.......

Lord Gue
Oct 23rd, 2001, 11:14:04 AM
Approaching the counter of the bar, he grogily slaped his hand down on it snapping the keep's attention his way as he made his intentions known"Hey, yeah, could ya cook me up some regular ol' hamburgers? thanks"[i]Shaking his head briskly as if to wake himself up from something he turn slightly to gaze upon the room when he saw his dream sitting right next to him. He quickly turned back out towards the room, if he did indeed see her there he didnt want her to know who it was nex to her, not yet anyway...

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Oct 23rd, 2001, 11:26:59 AM
OOC: *shakes head* um, why did you post if you're not going to talk to her?

Lord Gue
Oct 23rd, 2001, 11:29:11 AM

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Oct 23rd, 2001, 01:41:36 PM
Seer yawns, completely ignoring Gue, half-wondering where her new manservant Kitssarri had wandered off to....(He was right behind me, ah well, he'll track me down in a few mins)

Kitssarri Reetissa
Oct 23rd, 2001, 02:02:50 PM
Wandering around the bar, the large Ciszerack tried to take in all the different site without getting caught up in them. However, it was all in vain. Having never been to a bar before, his naive yet curious nature got the best of him. Moving from patron to patron, species to species, he couldn't help by interrupt in their conversations, trying to learn more about them and this new place that he had come across. Approaching one of the more curious species, a twi'lek, he began to speak to them

"Ji am Kitssssarrrri Rrreetissssa of the Cjissszerrrack. And jyou would be?"

Bugger off gob-DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-e.

"Whjy do jyou ssshow me this hossstjiljitjy? What have Ji done?"

Bollix. I said bugger off toss-DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-, before I do something

This species attitude only made him more curious about this person. Never before having encountered such resistance in another male, or in a species for that matter, he persisted.

"Ji am afrrrajid Ji do not und......"

The Twi'lek turned and pushed him to the ground, as a couple of patrons stepped back, creating room around the two .

<i:D o you not know what bugger off means? You stupid sod. Get out of my face[/i]

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Oct 23rd, 2001, 02:16:03 PM
Seer growls lowly as she stands up and walks over. Reaching up and grabbing the Twi'lek by the throat, she pulls him down to her level.

Do not everrr even touch one of usss agajin orrr jI wjill have jyou kjilled, underrrssstand?

Seer cuffs the fordda across the face with her claws before letting it go. Seer looks down at Kitssarri but she wasn't angry with him since it wasn't his fault.

jYou gotta be morrre carreful wjith the forrda herrre, Kjitssssssarrrrrrji.....sssome of the lesssssss cjivjiljized onesss attack forrr no rrreassson.....

Kitssarri Reetissa
Oct 23rd, 2001, 02:24:19 PM
Standing up, he is clearly embearassed by all that has happened. Running his hands over his body, dusting himself off, he finds that his small pouch full of coins is now missing, taken during the altercation. Keeping his eyes low once again, his anger at both the situation and himself runs through him vividly. At the sight of his new master though, it dissipates quickly.

"Ji am sssorrrrrry my masssterrr.Outssside of ourrrr worrrld Ji am not well verrrrsssed and jinexperrrienced. Ji have fajiled you. Thjisss ssshall not happen agajin."

Bowing quickly to his master, trying to show both his gratitude towards her and his ineptitude in the ways of outside life. This was a lesson that was learned the hard way, yet it would not be a lesson that would be forgotten.

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Oct 23rd, 2001, 02:29:12 PM
jIt'sss fjine, therrre'sss no need to get all worrrrrrjied about jit. Anotherrr male jI know had sjimjilarrr prrroblemsss, the forrda arrround herrre don't ssseem to ljike malesss much but ssseem alwaysss arround to talk to anjy female though....jit'sss prrrobabljy bessst jussst to watch who jI get along wjith at fjirrrssst.....

Lord Gue
Oct 23rd, 2001, 08:00:27 PM
(hmmm, if I stay here I may be able to learn more about the Cizerack customs...)[i]He twisted his body slightly to the side to look down the bar opposite of the two felines, but keeping himself just so to optimize his audio capability.

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Oct 24th, 2001, 01:32:58 PM
Seer growled as she noticed Gue again, there was something she didn't like about that particular hyuu-mann. Sitting down at the bar now a lot farther away, she told Kitssarri to sit on her right so his large form blocked out Gue.

Lord Gue
Oct 24th, 2001, 06:29:15 PM
(Maybe it's the broad shoulders, this one definatly has them)[i]He thought to himself as he quickly did a once over of the huge 'creature' in front of him. He didnt care if he was siting between him and a little peice of heaven, his ears were just as good as any cizerack, thanks to his technological implants, so he would have no trouble listening in...

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Oct 24th, 2001, 07:17:19 PM
Seer growled a little bit louder, but technically she couldn't do anything until he tried something. So turning her attention away from Gue, she watched the bar partons come and go instead.

Lord Gue
Oct 24th, 2001, 07:23:00 PM
[i]Michael was big by human standards, but when he heard Seer growl on the other side of this man he realized just how small he really was in the grand scheme of things. Odd's were this Ciz could tear him apart with his bare hands, regardless of his implants. Luckily he seemed peaceful enough, maybe he could become a friend someday, but for now he was a subject of study.
The tender silently slid his meal in front of him as Mike paid no mind to it, the smell wafted to his nostrils, making his mouth water, but his attentions were directed to one thing and one thing only.

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Oct 25th, 2001, 11:27:30 AM
Seer growls annoyedly before ordering another steak since her previous one had been cleared away by the bartender in her absence. While she waited she drummed her claws on the bar, making tiny pinpricks into its surface with her claws.

Lord Gue
Oct 25th, 2001, 06:27:51 PM
"Hmm, must be me"He said thinking aloud, obviously about the growling noise from the otherside of what had started calling "the wall" in his head. He was appearently having a detrimental affect on her psyche, maybe now wasnt the most appropriate time to be here, maybe he had made a mistake, maybe...."Nah"

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Oct 28th, 2001, 01:44:16 AM
(He's thinking aloud again? Why must he follow me like a little puppy dog?) Seer thought to herself, Gue's presence always annoyed her a great deal.

OOC: this is an open thread btw, I'm bored so I'll chat about nothing if need be......

Lord Gue
Oct 28th, 2001, 10:00:10 PM
(Why am I always in this bar anyway? By far, there are much greater bars in the galaxy, must be the fact that my favorite little member of the lolipop gang resides here)[i]Goes through a quaint little rendition of 'The Wizard of Oz' in his head as he waits to see what Seer will do next.

OOC: Just a thought, but if no ones entering the thread to read it how would they see your post to let them know they can post in it, ah, but damn me anyways...