PDA

View Full Version : A Night Of Rage (Suplement)(Warren)

Sieken Kasstra
Nov 20th, 2001, 04:33:23 PM
Me and my brother pulled up outside the bar...i stared at the sighn till the colors washed into eathother,quickly i rubbed my face waking me from the color wash nightmare and shook my head

'Sir that will be1 2 credets'..i didnt let the guy finish, i punched my fist into his face and the guy was knocked out...i didnt have time to play games..i begun my way into the B&G, looking for warren, if Deven wanted to follow...so be it...if not...stuff him..id do it alone...

Warren Azalin
Nov 20th, 2001, 11:07:06 PM
The bar was quiet as the Jedi Master leaned back in his seat, taking another sip of his Corellian Whiskey. He had come to the Bar seeking peace away from the rush of incoming Padawans, and the duties that came with being a Jedi. Whatever the reason was he was here seeking only refuge from the hardships of everyday life...

It seemed that was not to be though as he heard some commotion starting near the entrance to the Bar, it seemed this Jedi's time of tranquility had come to an end. Only as Warren stood up to see what was going on did he notice a face in the crowd....

Sieken....

Imerix
Nov 21st, 2001, 07:43:48 PM
The room smelled of liquor, and Imerix wasn’t helping with his shot glass of JD. The room he was located in was filthy, filled with Jedi fools and warrior hazbins, drinking their forbidden sorrows away. Imerix took a sip of his drink, using his very weak abilities in the force to block his thoughts from the average drunken gazer. Imerix was tall, clad in leather pants and a leather jacket, a black ribbed shirt gracing his upper body. Imerix held himself like a soldier, hair cut in the proper fashion. Supplementing his look, Imerix had on dark blue glasses, which were hooked digitally up to a miniature droid in his pocket, which analyzed his surroundings.

Imerix eyed Warren and Sieken, shaking his head slightly as he massaged the holster of his hidden Sevon Rifle, Co. Kliene Gewehr, sliding the intensity setting to maximum.

Sieken Kasstra
Nov 22nd, 2001, 03:00:53 PM
I walked in the establishment, quite confident, as i walked in a human got in amy way...i pushed the annoying feind out the way making him fall back over a table, my anger had become great again, addrenalin began to rush through my vains like water in a fast moveing river...the feeling was my favoret

SMASH!...i thumped my hand down on the wooden table breaking the table into a large crack...i found myself looking around the for familier face...and then his eyes hit me, looking dead at me...for the first time in 7 months my eyes clashed with my worst enemy my cold heart was wrecked by him...my only love was smashed by him.... Warren...

It is time dear enemy

Deven Kasstra
Nov 22nd, 2001, 08:12:32 PM
Following Sieken in, I observed his studious gazing at the faces arranged before him, some of them stopping their activity to observe the new arrivals, some uninterested or unaware. I noted the cold frown about his features as he searched for his victim.
I took care of the pitiful excuse for a man he had knocked aside, who was coming back for a piece of Sieken. I dealt him a stunning blow to the lower jaw, laying him cold.
When I looked again, Sieken had changed. His eyes, which had been glazed over in expresionless, search mode, darkend and took on a look of real hatred. I knew he'd seen Warren.
I stood beside him, blaster ready in pocket, awaiting his next move. I knew blood would be shead this night.

Eve Siren
Nov 24th, 2001, 07:44:47 PM
Walking in, Eve pushed away the man in front of her, which seemed like Deven Kasstra, she had heard about him before. The Sith Knight eyed Sieken as she walked pass him slightly but shrugged it off. He wasn't worth one bit of her time. She smiled widely as she saw Warren.

"Hey Warren, nice to see you again."

She had turned her back towards the other Siths, but she still had her defenses up. She looked around the bar. It was filled with Jedi. But she has gotten used to it.

"So ... What's going on ?"

Warren Azalin
Nov 24th, 2001, 08:07:20 PM
Leave it to a Sith to ruin a perfectly good evening, especially a Sith like Sieken. Just thinking of the poor Sith brought a migraine to the Jedi's thoughts, never in his life had he seen such an obsessive fool such as he. It seemed Sieken held a lot of anger (as most Siths usually do) towards Warren, most which was horribly misplaced. Yet here the Warrior was no looking for what seemed to be a fight, or more to the point a fight he could not hope to win... even with backup. Yes, even with all the people in the room Warren could feel the presence of another Kasstra, a relative of Sieken's no doubt. Yet why would a Sith, so full of anger an hatred so full of contempt towards Warren bring someone else? Was it lack of faith? Or just knowledge of insecurities? Whatever it was Warren did not care, he had faced more powerful Sith on more dangerous levels, and frankly Sieken was not up to par with them....

"Hey Warren, nice to see you again."

The Jedi turned towards the familiar voice, one that he had heard long ago when he was... not himself so to speak.

"Hello Eve...."

Eve Siren, once bait for an Ex-Padawan as Abaddon, now on friendlier terms (as friendly a term between a Jedi and a Sith can be) with the rightful owner of the body. He had made amends for his former self with her long ago, now they had a certain "understanding" (more along the lines of You stay on your side and I'll stay on mine). Either way it had worked out and it seemed Eve had healed nicely (after some Bacta time of course)....

"So ... What's going on ?"

The Jedi smiled a little as he moved his gaze from Eve to Sieken.

"Beats me, your guess is as good as mine. Seems security is getting lazy...."

Warren looked at Sieken straight in the eye as he grinned a little.

"To let common street trash in here, or at least what will pass as a Sith these days."

Sieken Kasstra
Nov 24th, 2001, 10:42:52 PM
I sighed watching the stupid woman walking past, a pest of all pests, i couldent be botherd with her, i didnt rearly recognise her anyway..if it was the person i thought it was....then she wouldent play a part of the night...

Looking at Deven i found myself whispering in his ear...'Theres Warren...Scum of the Jedi...littlebit a of a nutball...i want you to find his girl...'I slipt him a bit of paper, her name scribbled in pen on it...'Thanks bro..' i patted his shoulder before he walked off further into the bar...

The floor between me and Warren seemed to have cleared....in noway were we matched the guy had stronger abilitys than me by far....but i didnt give a....well you know...my rage was to f'ed up to even rearlise id be wrecked....but o there might be a slight chance the guy would be smashed....and if it was to be...it was to be....and here goes...

My legs litrally swung themselfs towards the guy, my body and rage took control, my mind couldent stop what was happerning, it took a few seconds before i came nose to nose with the lad... my eyes scrunthced up and nose formed wrinkels as i felt some adrenalin punp through me, our eyes met like daggers,...i lent between the girl and warren and orderd a beer...

'Can i get you anything warren?'

Eve Siren
Nov 25th, 2001, 12:45:48 PM
"Well, if you don't mind, boy, back off."

Eve simply blurted out, without looking at Sieken. But she wasn't here to only piss him off. She was here to make sure that he didn't get into a fight with anyone here. She was, after all, a Sith Knight and Sieken's master was her blood brother. And if he even tried to cause any trouble, she would just have to drag him home.

MCP161
Nov 25th, 2001, 12:52:35 PM
OOC: Eve you will be ignored throughout the RP by Sieken...i cant speak for the others, but i didnt plan this RP for 2 weeks just for you to ruin..sorry...

Khali Van Derveld
Nov 25th, 2001, 12:57:57 PM
OOC: Who says she's here to ruin it ? Eve's there to look out after you, if you didn't notice, just yet. Not really the "self-centered bitch" you said she was, is she ?

MCP161
Nov 25th, 2001, 01:31:35 PM
OOC: Sieken is fine on his own thanks...

Sanis Prent
Nov 25th, 2001, 01:38:42 PM
OOC: If you're going to exclude her, you might as well exclude everybody else involved who isn't warren...as this thread is entitled for Warren. Just the rules of open vs closed and such.

MCP161
Nov 25th, 2001, 03:18:23 PM
OOC:Sanis i cant see a word you wrote, its just a blank space :S...ive even tryed highlighting it...

Eve....okay thinking about it, you can RP here...it might be nice to progress stuff....and sorry about the other day also...