PDA

View Full Version : Amalia Enters The B&G...

Amalia Azalin
Nov 23rd, 2001, 06:28:37 PM
*She walks into the B&G, expecting to see many a face, when she doesn't a look of disappointment crosses her face.*

Odd..Where is everyone?

*She approaches the bar, figuring that maybe she just arrived at a time when the B&G was not so busy.*

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Nov 23rd, 2001, 07:38:28 PM
I wonder the same.

(A black-clad man sits at Amalia's table, suddenly aware of his rude behavior. After all, even if self-thought can at times appear quite clear through the Force, it doesn't dictate that it should be listened upon. Jubei closes his eyes in embarrassment.)

My apologies, Master Azalin. Apparently we both seek the company of others, and my own needs have caused undue haste.

Amalia Azalin
Nov 24th, 2001, 02:28:28 PM
*Amalia smiled softly.*

"Please, call me Amalia...and no apology is necessary."

*Her smile widened a bit.*

"It is of great honor to be among your company, Jubei, I hear you're quite the remarkable Jedi."

*Amalia had never had the pleasure of speaking with Jubei before, but she knew enough to place his face with his name. She often heard fellow Jedi speak of him, all in good positive nature.*

Satine Capashen
Nov 25th, 2001, 07:07:49 PM
Alpha speaks from his dark corner.

"Oh, it's not that empty in here. Soem of us just like to lurk around..."

Amalia Azalin
Nov 25th, 2001, 10:04:12 PM
Amalia turned her head for a moment to gaze upon Alpha.

"Is that so?" She said with a smile and then gestured to one of the chairs at the table she and Jubei were sitting at.

"Care to join us, Alpha?..."

Sia Lan Darkheart
Nov 25th, 2001, 10:21:56 PM
(Sia-Lan looks apon the faces of 3 she had not met befor. This being only her second visit to the bar and grill, it does not suprise her much. She had just returned from looking around the temple. She stands from the shadowed booth she was siting in and walks over to the three. Then, desiding not to be rude and barg in un-invited she walks back to the booth she was just siting in.)

Amalia Azalin
Nov 25th, 2001, 10:52:18 PM
*Amalia noticed Sia-Lan walking toward the table out of the corner of her eye. she watched as Sin-Lan turned around, only to walk back to her booth. Amalia frowned and turned to look toward her, speaking softly.*

"Wait...please don't go..."

*She smiled softly.*

"Pull up a chair, company is always welcome..."

Satine Capashen
Nov 26th, 2001, 12:12:55 AM
Alpha plops down in one of the empty chairs around the table, and orders a Sobe to drink from the waitress. He then looks at Amalia.

"I haven't seen you around in a while. What's up?"

Amalia Azalin
Nov 26th, 2001, 01:06:32 AM
*She smiled warmly.*

'Not too much, just wondering why it's so quiet around here. I'm not used to the Bar and Grill being so quiet with so few people. What's up with you?"

Organa Solo
Nov 26th, 2001, 01:12:22 AM
"Quiet? It's certainly not quiet in here... anymore"

This voice came from a different shadowy corner, and the figure that had been concealed with the cloak of the darkness now became more easily visible as the eye could detect the movement within the shadows.

Amalia Azalin
Nov 26th, 2001, 01:44:56 AM
*Amalia thought to herself for a moment, joking to herself, not allowing anyone else to read her thoughts.*

That must be the new craze in the B&G, to hide amongst the shadows. Perhaps I should try it out one of these days...

*Amalia recognized the voice, even before its owner came out of hiding.*

"Anymore?...Correct, but it was not like this when I first set foot in here today...."

Sia Lan Darkheart
Nov 26th, 2001, 02:18:02 AM
(Turns around and looks at the woman that called her back. She walks over to her table and nods slightly.)

Hello. I am Sia-Lan Darkheart. I am a new apprentice here.

Amalia Azalin
Nov 26th, 2001, 04:17:12 PM
*Amalia nods her head slightly in greeting and then smiles.*

"Hello, Sia-Lan. I am Amalia Azalin, Jedi Master to this fine Greater Jedi Order, and it is a pleasure to meet you."

*She gestured to one of the chairs scattered about the B&G.*

"Pull up a chair and join us, if you'd like."

Falcon Gyndar
Nov 26th, 2001, 05:18:09 PM
Falcon enters the B&G and sees the group. He spots Amalia and approaches the group.

"Afternoon, everyone. How is everything going? Hello Amalia."

Amalia Azalin
Nov 26th, 2001, 05:45:51 PM
*She thought to herself,again, not allowing anyone to hear her thoughts.*

Yup, just came during the most quiet time. It appears all is active and not so quiet now.

*Amalia flashed Falcon a warm smile.*

"Why hello there, nice to see you."

Sia Lan Darkheart
Nov 26th, 2001, 11:39:24 PM
Actualy I should go and wait for my master to start my training. Thank you anyways.

(She nods to them and walks out of the B&G)

Satine Capashen
Nov 26th, 2001, 11:53:02 PM
Alpha notices Amalia noticing that the B&G wasn't so quiet anymore, and smirks, saying, "IT takes a while to warm up, but once this place gets going it really gets loud..."

Amalia Azalin
Nov 27th, 2001, 12:07:50 AM
"Really? I hope not too loud. I don't like it quiet, but I don't like it too loud either."

*She could tell from Alpha's comment that he was a regular here.*

"You come in here often, huh?"

Falcon Gyndar
Nov 27th, 2001, 02:57:44 AM
Falcon sees the one called Alpha...

"Hello Alpha. So you like a bit of noise, hmm? I'm Falcon Gyndar. *holds out his hand, for a handshake*...How are you?"

Satine Capashen
Nov 27th, 2001, 10:09:11 AM
Alpha shakes Falcon's hand, smiling.

"Pleased to meet ya. Oh, I'm doing fine by the way."

Alpha then turns to Amalia.

"I come in here alot. Not so often lately, since I've been off hunting Sith, but often enough to know how this place works..."

Amalia Azalin
Nov 27th, 2001, 12:43:38 PM
"I see, I don't come in here too often, as I'm sure you notice. I wish I did, but I don't. The B&G is a great place to relax in, it keeps great company too, now that I'm seeing..."

*She smiled and looked around for a moment or two before returning her attention back to the table.*

Falcon Gyndar
Nov 27th, 2001, 04:32:54 PM
Falcon laughs...

"Yeah. If you find the right spot in this place, it can be really relaxing..."

Grins

"I...umm...fell asleep while reading here once. I was either tired or it was something in the lemonade..."

Falcon takes a seat...

"So, what's the topic at this table? Nothing specific?"

Satine Capashen
Nov 27th, 2001, 08:04:41 PM
"I don't think there is a topic here. Unless They said it while I was in my corner..."

He grins.

Falcon Gyndar
Nov 27th, 2001, 10:21:15 PM
"A corner? You own a corner, or...ok i'm being too literal..."

Falcon runs a hand through his hair

Amalia Azalin
Nov 28th, 2001, 12:40:18 AM
*Amalia laughed a little.*

"So..how are you both liking GJO?"

Satine Capashen
Nov 28th, 2001, 05:02:22 PM
"I enjoy it. Since I'm a Knight ho's never gonna hit Mastre, I figure I might as well have fun too."

Even with the serious words, Alpha keeps his tone light, and carefree.

Amalia Azalin
Nov 28th, 2001, 11:06:54 PM
*Amalia raised an eyebrow, her own tone was soft.*

"What makes you think you'll never reach, Master?"

Satine Capashen
Nov 29th, 2001, 12:32:32 AM
"Because. Have you heard the new requirement for Mastre? You have to have trained at least one Padawan to Knight level. Now, my last one left, and the only other one was Fire, before I left the Jedi the last time. Add to that that I really don't think I'm that popular, considering I actually hunt our enemies, instead of waiting for them to go after us."

Alpha shrugs.

Amalia Azalin
Nov 29th, 2001, 01:11:26 AM
"Fire?"

*Amalia smiled.*

"I remember her..."

*She pursed her lips slightly, a little amused by one of Alpha's comments.*

"I did not realize one had to be popular to become a Master, silly me..."

*She knew what he had meant though. She smiled, winking at him slightly and then turned serious.*

"Though the leaving, I could see why that would stop you..."

Satine Capashen
Nov 29th, 2001, 01:18:42 AM
"Yeah...But that doesn't matter. I'm just here for the ride. And maybe to have some fun too."

He winks, and then chuckles.

Amalia Azalin
Nov 29th, 2001, 11:57:54 AM
*She smiled*

"Maybe? I think you should have some fun."

Falcon Gyndar
Nov 29th, 2001, 03:02:49 PM
Bananas. I am craving bananas. And vanilla ice cream...yes...

"Huh? Oh I'm having a great time here, to answer your question..."

Amalia Azalin
Nov 29th, 2001, 07:45:02 PM
'Good to here."

*She could tell Falcon was thinking about something, but she knew not what of.*

"Well, I'm afraid I have to be going soon..."

Satine Capashen
Nov 29th, 2001, 09:20:27 PM
"Oh."