PDA

View Full Version : Cirrsseeto tromps into the bar

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
May 17th, 2001, 12:53:37 AM
The large Cizerack entered Yogs, looking around as he did so. He gave the air a polite sniff, determining exactly who and what were around him this evening. Maybe even a meal could be found tonight.

Looking around and perking his ears, Cirrsseeto began to look for the bartender.

Avolon Bisel
May 17th, 2001, 01:23:55 AM
Avolon spotted the Cizerack, his sniffing and ears indicated readiness to be drunk and or full.

"What can I get you bud?"

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
May 17th, 2001, 03:05:16 PM
Two ljiterrrsss of blood ssschnappsss, pleassse.

AmazonBabe
May 17th, 2001, 05:48:36 PM
:: AB walked in after spending some time on the flgith simulators and spotted the large feline. Smiling, she walked over. ::

Hello. Mind if I join you?

Selena Kyle
May 17th, 2001, 11:49:32 PM
::Selena looks up and just smiles at Cirr as Avalon talks to him. She then continues to go about her business drying some glasses at the bar::

Avolon Bisel
May 18th, 2001, 01:51:50 AM
"Blood Schnaps coming right up."

What in the world was Blood Schnaps? He had never heard of the substance and the crowd he flew with often didn't order anything with the word "blood" in it.

Avolon however refered to his datapad of recipes. After thirty minutes he finnaly came back from behind the stock wall with a glass of what could be Blood Schnaps, Avolon wasn't sure himself. He sat it down on the counter, totally ignoring his delay.

"There ya go. 20 Credits please."

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
May 18th, 2001, 03:20:46 AM
Cirrsseeto slapped a few credit chits on the counter with his left hand, as he hefted the tall glass of thick red liquor to his lips. He gulped it down quickly, licking away where the liquid threatened to drip down the corners of his mouth. With a contented belch, he looked around once more.

Darth Viscera
May 18th, 2001, 03:49:23 AM
OOC-Holy! Talk about pricy! Cancel my ski vacation, I need a drink!

SAURRON
May 18th, 2001, 03:57:42 AM
Saurron enters eyeing the patrons then makes his way to sit at the bar flipping his cloak aside as he does so.

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
May 18th, 2001, 01:50:07 PM
Cirrsseeto pauses as he drinks, his nose sniffing the air as a peculiar scent crosses his path. His ears perk, as he turns to look at the pale-skinned Hyuu-mann who just sat down. Cirrsseeto's brow furrowed in confusion. This obviously-alive man smelled of...new carrion.

He smelled dead.

His ears fluttering in vexation, Cirrsseeto gulped down the remainder of his first glass of blood schnapps, wondering if his nose had betrayed him.

AmazonBabe
May 18th, 2001, 05:17:53 PM
:: AB watched as Saurron walked in, and smiled at Cirr's confusion. She remained standing near his table. ::

Yes, he is dead, but he's not.

:: She caught the even more confused look from Cirr. ::

He's a Vampyre. Vampyre's aren't alive, but they aren't completely dead either. They're what you call the living-dead.

:: She looked at Saurron again, with a bit of mistrust and awe. ::

They are also immortal.

Aisha Klan Klan
May 19th, 2001, 12:22:34 AM
feh, nothing is completely immortal, there must be some way to kill them....a few years ago, ppl believed the Zeirum where immortal as well, but they too had a weak point....

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 19th, 2001, 10:53:49 PM
Immortal Bah, one good explosion and splat! No more! They just live for a very very very very long time until they kill themselves due to boredom.

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Nov 19th, 2001, 10:55:22 PM
hehe....

SAURRON
Nov 20th, 2001, 02:02:17 AM
The chair hadn't even stopped its path of travel backwards by the time he had reached the people talking about immortality. His voice came from behind them as they looked on at the empty chair coming to a stop from its slide. Cirrs senses went wild as they tracked Saurron to where he was standing behind them.

Before they could turn his voice drifted to them carried by what seemed like death itself as it sent chills up AB's spine...

Yes, it is true, an immortal would be a god, incapable of being destroyed on this plane of existence. That, I am not. he says as he walks closer to them while ordering two blood schnapps without even a look. His eyes were squarely placed on AB and the man animal Cirr.

Laran Katern
Nov 20th, 2001, 02:16:24 AM
The doors to the bar opened slowly, as a dark figure clad in a dark cape sauntered through the doors. The hood of the cape was pulled over his face, concealing his dark eyes.

His dark eyes ran over the bar, scanning the patrons, assessing them and their potential abilities. His gaze first met the undead warrior in the room. It had been a while since he had last seen him. Always a threat, he had seen him action before, and knew better to test his abilities.

The others in the room around the table, he did not reconize, but that did not mean that he understimated them. That could be a fatal mistake. Deciding it would be best to observe the lot of them, before approaching them would be prudent, the Sith Knight took a seat in the back of the bar, yet keeping a clear view of the table

AmazonBabe
Nov 20th, 2001, 02:23:19 AM
:: AB eyed the Vampyre, popularly known as Saurron. ::

My apologies then in my assumption. I was misinformed then.

:: This was a bit of information she tucked away for later reference. ::

:: Looking over at Cirr, she saw his long ears had drooped slightly as his nose twitched towards the Vampyre. She addressed the nervous-looking Cizerack. ::

Are you alright?

SAURRON
Nov 22nd, 2001, 05:30:09 AM
Saurron smiled noting the tenacious look in her eyes as she pondered just how many ways there were to destroy Saurron. Saurron was the epitome of darkness itself. He had lived within the Darkside of the force before he really new what it was for several hundred years and was taught lessons once he found it. Or did it find him? Guide him to the Sith Empire those years ago. Of course it did. To think that he found it would be absurd

A knowing smirk crossed his face as he handed the confused Ciz his fresh blood schnapps accompanied by a gaze that would spook any animal into a defensive crouch.

Saurron shifted his eyes to the beautiful redheaded creature...
Tis quite all right Milady, there are many misconceptions about my race, and many legends. Which serve me in battle and in selecting my evenings...he paused... supplements shall we say... His words ended with his tongue rounding a sharp fang between his lips.

His brow lowered to them both placing emphasis and meaning on his words as he brought the blood drink like the one the Ciz had been drinking up to his lips.

As it turned out Arcan IV was no haven for the Jedi. Saurron nodded with respect to the shadowed one who clouded his being as he sat with a visual advantage upon the whole bar.

Lady DeVille
Nov 23rd, 2001, 04:17:19 AM
De'Ville walked into the bar, ravenous for something to eat. She had been in previously [RP: <a href=http://pub56.ezboard.com/fgjofrm2.showMessage?topicID=1092.topic>Nauseatedly Yours</a>] the day before, and had left something behind. In a hurry to get off planet, she was stopping in for dinner, and to try and recover her datapad that she had inadvertantly dropped.

She was wearing drawstring linen pants with a tunic over, draping over her swelling abdomen. De'Ville was about four months along in her pregnancy, and about to return to Bast in the morning.

The baby wasn't news anymore to a lot of people, thanks to her incident on Vorzyd with the Jedi, Reaper Fett, a few weeks ago. Still, being around so many people made her nervous, and the baby made her hungry...so it was just a matter of time before she had to eat, and so was around a lot of people.

Lilaena smoothed her tunic, and took a seat in the grill area. She ordered a bottled water from the serving droid, and waited for a server to take her order.