PDA

View Full Version : "Agents Needed"

Syrius Cline
Dec 5th, 2001, 05:58:30 PM
Syrius walked up to the bar. The kid he talked to before told him he was able to place his cards here. The stack was still full. A few cards were absent, used as napkins more than likely. Syrius swiped these cards and replaced them with the new cards he had just made up. They read as follows.

"The Republic Security Corp. needs agents. We're accepting applications now. If you wish to serve your government by keeping the streets clean of the criminal element we're more than glad to welcome you into our ranks.

Address - http://pub34.ezboard.com/brepublicsecuritycorp

Please, come by today."

In small print it said.

"Must be atleast 18 years of age to enlist in the R.S.C. Not all applicants will be accepted."

Syrius turned around and headed out, his pock full of the old cards.

OOC - In the "asks to see the management" thread I got authorization to put my business card at the bar periodicly. Here I'm refilling the stack with a newly produced card.

Keb Blake
Dec 5th, 2001, 06:05:26 PM
Keb walked to the bar and picked up one of the cards. *interesting...* he pocketed the card and headed out of the B&G

Syrius Cline
Dec 6th, 2001, 03:22:45 AM
OOC - A few things:

1) Jedi are allowed to join. You can stay in both groups if it's okay with the Jedi.

2) The 18 age requirement is for the character, not RL.

3) Just stop by and comment on the extremely cool board design which put me through much pain to create. My head, fingers, and heart are hurting after the agony I have went through to make it look like I want. I'm still not done either.

Again, admins/mods, delete this thread or post if you see it inapropriate. I'm at your mercy.